Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sucks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Could do better

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it was time for something new, And it was a scary thought but all the more exciting as she drew closer to the facility where they made "Dolls." She was nervous but all the more happy to have someone as her new company. It sure was a ways travel but well worth it, All necessary preparations were made at her home for this doll. Even now as she thought to her self if she should keep calling this being a "Doll" It sounded mean, The thought soon faded in her mind as she got to the facility and slowly walked to the doors to enter the place. Her heart began to race in her small chest as she looked at the door in-front of her. With little confidence that she has and with a -Gulp- she gained the courage and pushed her way in the facility and walk inside the entrance following the instructions she was given to obtain this new companion. Once inside she seem to already see people. The thought of one of them possible being her Italy made her smile at this thought so she continued to walk further inside.

Nina was pleased with the Dolls, the situation was quickly defused in the Common room. Now that it appeared that they had feed themselves, she decided it was about time they came to the training room.

2 screen.jpg
After making sure that the report went out she was about to open the doors to the training when her wrist went off. Looking down she noticed it was the front desk asking for her attention. Nina clicked open the screen and the image of a well groomed female appeared on screen.

~ beep
Hello Dr. Faye, we have been given word of a potential handler. It is a young female, if she comes in what would you have us do with her?

Dr. Faye: "Please take down her information and send me a report on her stability and living quarters. Also make sure a team checks off all the requirements for a handler. Once you take down her information send her to the training room. She is welcomed to sit in as we give the Dolls an introduction and training."

Yes Dr. Faye, we will do that. And we will inform her on the etiquette when entering the training room. To be respectful and allow the training to go through in it's entirety. All of this will be done Dr. Faye, until our next report.

~ beep

Japan took his time finishing his food, thankful that the others had calmed down. He really wasn't sure what to make of them, but the one that had asked for his name seemed friendly enough. Italy? That was his name? It seemed to fit. Perhaps they could be friends at some point.

He seemed to have missed the girl's name, but he remembered that Italy called the other male "Romano". He seemed to have a bit of a temper, so perhaps it was best to be careful around him. The girl also seemed like someone not to be messed with, actually, though he did notice that she seemed to have been trying to defend Italy... he would have to think on this a bit more.

For now, since he had finished eating, he stood and started towards the exit, hoping to find where the others had gone off to. As he made his way to the door, though, he noticed a new message on the screen of the dining room. "Ah, they provided another map. I suppose this is where I'll find the rest." Quickly memorizing the directions, he left the room and soon found the location mentioned. It would appear that the others were already doing... something... there. The girl from before seemed to be playing with the dumbbells? It was impressive how easily she handled them. Italy seemed to be speaking with another girl he had not met yet. Was she also a doll?

Turning away from the scene, he took a look at the posters labeled "Alpha", "Beta", and "Omega". Curious about what they were supposed to mean, he took a while to closer examine them.

Romano was still in a daze and struggling not pass out when the new female appeared.He knew he could hear talking but he couldn't make heads or tails of what he was hearing.His head still felt like it was spinning,"Huh?Who's...talking?"He said in a daze.When Hungary walked over to Romano and lifted the weight from off of him he sat up.After shaking his head a bit he blinked his eyes and looked around,"W-what happened?"He said after coming out of his daze.He rubbed the back of his head in thought in cringed from the knot on his head.Then he remembered what happened and looked down embarrassed,"Thanks Hungary."He says looking at her and blushes.He was impressed by her strength and skill but embarrassed by his own weakness.

He stands and dust his clothes off,"Italy I'm not weak...I just lost my balance.I lifted the weight off of you remember?I'd be glad to help you train though."He says folding his arms.When he looks at Italy he sees the new female doll and his mouth drops,"Um...hey I'm Romano.What's your name?"He says slightly blushing.Just then Japan finally walked in and went to the poster with the three classes on it.Romano smirked,"Hey Japan.I'm totally an Alpha right?"He says then grins with pride.

America slowly stirred awake his eyes opened slightly then they widen fully noticing that he was in a dimly lit room. He looked around groggily before flopping onto his back. He had been activated for no more than a few minutes and he was already tired. He looked up noticing the ceiling had a camera...was he in some kind of special operations facility? Grinning America stood up and took a few steps before toppling to the floor with a laugh "DUDES I FEEL LIKE A HERO WHO HAS BEEN FROZEN IN ICE FOR CENTURIES! AHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHA!"

America slowly got up and walked out the room he looked around curiously at all the different posters that decorated the walls. He found one very interesting it had the words "Alpha" "Beta" and "Omega". Surely he was Alpha, he felt it, he felt that he was strong...and a leader. He continued to walk aimlessly about when he noticed a room with training equipment. There were all sorts of others inside. Two of the others looked related due to their curls, one had dark hair and their was a girl who was strong with brown hair.

America grins as he enters the room "WHOA THIS PLACE IS TOTES AWESOME!" he said exitedly, he wasn't entirely sure where he should start but that punching bag looked like fun! America approached it and pushed it...his blue eyes followed the bag before he unleashed a barrage of kicks and punches. The bag had little chance to stay whole, for when America hit the bag with full force he sent it flying across the room! Luckily no one was hurt and America was thrilled "DUDE I'M TOTALLY LIKE A SUPER HERO!" he cheers.

Italy marveled at the new doll that made a loud entrance. he walked with a sense of confidence to rival that of Hungary and with each movement he made toward the punching bag you could see that he was pure strength.
"Ve~ He looks very strong, Hungary he reminds me of you....AHHHH" Italy hid behind Hungary as the new blond doll kicked with full force and sent the bag clear across the room to make a dent in the opposit wall. "So s..scary..he must be an alpha. " the group was quiet and just watched add the new doll laughed at his own feat of strength obviously pleased with himself.
Italy knew he should go introduce himself but he was scared of the new doll and choose to remain behind Hungary.

Just then Japan finally walked in and went to the poster with the three classes on it.Romano smirked,"Hey Japan.I'm totally an Alpha right?"He says then grins with pride.
The quieter man looked over the other one for a moment and glanced back at the poster, thinking of a good answer to that question. After a moment, he turned back to Romano. "You certainly have confidence."

It seemed reasonable enough of an answer, though hopefully not enough to suggest any commitment in either direction. He still wasn't entirely sure what all of this was supposed to mean, though he did have a few clues by now. "I wonder if we have assigned classes or if we choose our own. I suppose that we will probably be assessed and placed if we have not already been decided. I am sure that we will receive further instructions shortly."

Japan jumped when another, much louder voice suddenly sounded throughout the room and turned to see a tall and very energetic man there. Before he could make any further assessments, the blonde had already made his way to a punching bag and began demonstrating a monstrously powerful fighting ability. It was definitely startling, but quite impressive to see the punching bag fly across the room when he hit it. Whoever this was, the shorter man certainly did not want to get into a fight with him, either. Still, his energy did seem a bit contagious...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather willingly she followed the people to the room where she participated in answering questions and filling out paper work, She gave her name and address along with proof of income pictures of her home and work and documents from her landlord giving her the 'OK' to have her new companion live with her. It was sorta long and rather boring but all the more necessary if she were to find the one fore her. For once she wouldn't be lonely anymore and would actually have something to look forward to when she came home instead of being sad and just sleep the day away. She will have her motivation that she always need and that person was waiting for her here in this building and that there made her smile and wavier through all the paper work. At last what seemed like hours she was done all that needed to be done was the Dr to verify and approve of her taking on of them home with her and so she was now free to go and was lead to the room where the 'Dolls' were currently at. Silently she walked pass the doors and entered the room and from the looks of it they all seemed so human that is was crazy. Where these actually dolls? they were so life like in a way... With a small smile she found a nice little spot to sit and keep a distance as she watched them all, At the time there only seemed to be one female doll and a few males. If she truly had things her way she would gladly take them all home and give them a lovely place to live but it was only a thought and dream and it faded fast as her eyes came across a small male shyly hiding behind the only female. This made her smile at his pure innocence as he watched another male be rather loud and boastful it was enough to make her giggle a little as she continued to watch.

America turned when he felt the others looking at him, he wasn't going to lie he enjoyed the attention.

"Sup, y'all. I'm America!"

The overwhelmingly strong doll said.

Nina watched quietly as the Doll Code name America broke the punching bag. She had been silently observing them and it was rather clear her presence was unknown. She took note of the already things that needed replacement. She was about to start the presentation when she saw the potential handler walk in. Nina quietly made her way over to her, "Hello, you must be Clara Renior. I am Dr. Faye, I am head of the doll house, welcome. Thank you for coming and being interested in one of the dolls." She then handed her a notepad and pen, "This is for you to take notes on what you observe today. So that way it will be easier to make a decision on a doll. Which we will discuss in my office after the presentation." She looked at her wrist noticing the time. "I'm sorry, I will answer your questions later. But you will have time to talk with the Dolls. I need to start the session, and again Welcome to Doll House." she gave the female a calming smile as she stood up and made her way back to the desk.

Nina smoothed her lab coat and took a loud deep breath, "Hello Dolls, please look this way." she said loudly. She then clicked a button and with a small beep a large screen came down behind her. "I know you all have taken notice of the different classifications posted. The seats to the left we have Alphas, in the middle we have Betas, and to the right we have Omega." she pointed at each sections. She shuffled a few papers on the desks giving them a moment adjust themselves. "If you can please look onto the screen, I will break down which you each are. Once you have found your code name please take a seat and we can quickly start on your purpose, what each classification entitles, and the reasons for handlers. Thank you." she stopped and patiently waited for them.

The screen then changed, showing the classification sheet.
Alphas Betas Omegas
Hungary Romano Italy
America   Japan
    Seychelles

America seemed like a very confident and vivacious doll. Italy thought of the difference between his brother and that doll and went over to sit beside his brother. "Ve~ Romano, it doesn't matter if your not a scary Alpha because you're still very brave in my eyes!"
"Japan, isn't that right? Big brother Romano is very brave?"
While Romano began to rant and yell at Italy's well intentioned words his attention was caught by a lonely little figure peeking out through the doorway of the room. Italy was suddenly intrigued at this new comer and with his initial fear forgotten he scampered over to the doorway from the side and with a slight tilt of his head which made his unruly curl bounce slightly. His seemingly closed eyes locking with those of the lone girl in the doorway.
"Ciao! I'm Italy, are you a new doll?"
Looking at the screen behind the doctor Italy noticed his name.
"Oh, looks like I am an Omega...I guess I better go sit and listen before Romano gets mad at me again" Italy quickly went to sit beside his brother and noticed he had been classified a Beta.
"Romano, you aren't a scary Alpha but what's a Beta?"
Looking back to the doorway Italy noticed the girl hadn't taken a seat, and looking at the screen again he also noticed that she was not listed on the chart, if she wasn't a doll then what was she he wondered, could she be another doctor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that his name came up as Alpha filled him with joy! His eyes lit up and he fist pumped the air before pointing at himself with his thumb "You dudes see THAT I'm totes an Alpha, like an alpha dog woof!"

Having yet to learn discipline or the fact boasting isn't polite the doll continues to laugh. Hearing Italy speak he looks curiously at him, figuring he should their names, the nicer sounding Italian called the shorter one Japan...right?

Leaning forward America wrapped Japan up in a sideways hug "Right uh...Japan? "Or is this Romano? Hungary? Hungary...hungry? I'm hungry." America frowns realizing that he's starving.

The first thing Russia noticed was that he was alone. He wasn't sure if that was intentional or it just happened, well whatever the cause it made him smile. The action just happened like it was second nature.

He stood up from his spot on the floor and surprisingly had no issue with walking like the other dolls had.

He looked around the room and marvelled at the many wonders they held.

Hearing an outrageously loud voice the artic nation doll followed it. Too his joyous joy he found a small group of others, were they dolls too?

Smiling he said "Ufu~ Look aht eeverybody being buddy buddy in zis small room...I hope ve all could be very good friends! "

Italy turned to meet with a pair of lavender eyes smiling with an innocent face, but the aura that surrounded this seemingly friendly doll was menacing and overpowering...it made Italy shift in his seat nervously. He wanted to scoot away and hide behind his brother but the new doll had extended a pleasant welcome and did not want to seem rude. Trying his best to hide any sort of fear, Italy put on a smile and greeted then new doll.
"Hello, I am Italy...ummm who are you?"

Nina continued with the presentation, "As you can see there is a division among the classes, originally Dolls were created for military purposes. However, you all have a different purpose and the reason as to why you were all created. That is, to assist with the research through our observation of your "Lives". Also, it is to assist the humans that will be your handlers." she then switched the slides shown on the screen and continued on. "Now handlers will be your human partners in the outside world, your handlers will be the ones to help you with living outside of the facilities. However, you must also help your handlers. For those who do not have handlers yet, will still be allowed to work outside of the facilities or for the facilities, however these facilities will be your home until such a time a handler become interested." Nina paused looking out at the Dolls. She then walked out from behind the desk, and leaned back against it. She brushed her hair back and looked very seriously at the Dolls, as if her expression wasn't already serious enough.

She then fold her arm, "Now, for the Dolls that do not follow through with their purpose will be brought back to the facilities to be cleaned and reprogrammed. Those who do not come willingly will be consider Rogues. We have teams around the world that specialize with bringing in and dealing with Rouges. All Dolls are required to turn in and provide information if ever encountered with a Rouge. Do you all understand?" Her eyes narrowed as she waited, giving the dolls some time to process what she had just said and waiting to see if there were any questions. Though all the information was important, the capturing of the Rouges was currently one of the top priorities for the Doll Houses. She changed the screen, the word event flashed onto the screen.

Romano looks back at Japan and smiles,"You've got that right Japan.Wheither it's assigned or chosen by me I know I'm an alpha.There's no doubt about it."He says proudly.Upon hearing a loud voice from a cross the room Romano turns and looks to see a new blonde haired male in the room.He narrows his eyes at him and just when he's about to speak the male walks past him causing him to feel discouraged,'I can't believe he just completely ignored me glaring at him.'He thinks.He turns and watches the male unleashing an impressive stream of attacks upon a punching bag before kicking it clear across the room.He gulps at the sight then he looks over at Italy seeing him hiding behind Hungary,'I can't hide behind her because if I do I'll look scared and weak like Italy.I'm not weak...I'm not weak...I'm not weak...and I'm most definitely not scared.'He nervously thinks.As soon as the blonde looks toward everyone Romano's eyes narrow with annoyance,"Like I care who you are! I'm Romano and if you mess with me I'll teach you a lesson.So remember my name!"He said acting tough.

When Italy spoke Romano looked at him annoyed,"You're wrong about me not being an alpha...I am an alpha.Although you're right about me being brave.I'm super brave!"He says switching from annoyed to full of pride.He noticed that at some point Italy seemed to become distracted so Romano looked to see what he was looking at.It was a woman who from what he could tell wasn't a doll at all but he didn't care about trying to stop Italy from roaming off.He had just finished his short rant when a female in a white lab coat spoke to everyone and he stood listening.After looking at the chart like she had instructed he couldn't believe his eyes,"W-what?How can this be?"He says in shock.When Italy returned his words only served to make things worse and seeing that America was an alpha was the last straw for him.Without warning Romano exploded,"What the hell?! Why is that bastard...America an alpha...while I'm a damn beta?!"He yells out in anger.Then he sees him mistaking Japan for him,"Hey...Alpha mutt! I'm Romano...and he's Japan! Got that?!"He yells.He was so busy yelling that he almost didn't notice the newest male but the moment he looked at him he nervously grinned,"H-hi..."He says and suddenly sits down hoping the male won't come anywhere near him.He begins to sweat a little,'That guy is creepy.'He thinks feeling scared.

Since Romano was still feeling scared he looked at the serious doctor and simply nodded.Then he nervously gulped,'She's kind of scary too.'He thought still sweating a little.

Last edited:
"Ah..." Japan searched for a brief moment to find a reasonable answer to Italy's question regarding his brother. "I agree that Romano-san does have quite a bit of spirit." It was truly impressive in its own way, the way that the other doll acted, but he wasn't entirely sure which description would be correct for him after all. There was probably more to it than just what the poster showed. At least Romano seemed satisfied with his previous answer. And he truly did seem quite confident, so that was something good, right? If maybe a bit overdone...

The quiet doll looked up at the doctor as she made her presence known and over at the screen as it changed to show the classifications. "An Omega?" He didn't really have a problem with it; the position probably had its own place in this program, and the fact that he was chosen for it probably just meant that he filled the requirements they were looking for to do whatever an Omega was supposed to do. It was likely important in its own way. "I guess that means that I sit over there..."

He didn't have very much time to even think about getting to where he was supposed to go before he was surprised by America's sudden hug. "W-w-what are you doing? Please get off!" Feeling quite flustered by the unexpected contact, Japan attempted to push the taller doll away from him. "I-I don't even know you that well! What are you going to do about this?"

Italy was staring at the screen again and wondered what he was.
"An Omega...what does an omega do?" Italy looked around as all the other dolls seemed to be deep in thought, probably wondering that their own classifications meant. Noticing his brother looking rather uncomfortable after meeting with the new doll and it made his giggle a bit to see his brave brother with such an expression. He saw Romano looking to the doctor and make another grim expression, Italy looked at the Doctor as she as talking about all doll and their categories but now with his mind back on the matter at hand he wondered yet again..'What is an Omega and what does it do?'
"Ummm...Doctor Feye, what does being an Omega mean? Does that mean that I'm going to be doing different things than my friends?"

Nina nodded at Doll code name Italy, "Yes, good question and what your classifications indicate. Since it is personal information, I will have that information posted for you in your assigned rooms."

After she waited for a few more moments, she proceeded with the session. "Alright let us continue on, before we start with the events I would like to welcome you all to The City of Elysian Fields." She then switched the image on the screen as started a slide show for the event the Dolls will be apart of as an introduction to the outside.

The Great Winter Festival!
glitterborder.gif

5-2.jpg

download.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]COME ON DOWN! We will be celebrating the coming of Winter and the joys that it comes with! Games are free and food is half off! This is a great place for fun, to spend time with friends or that special someone. We hope to see you there![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
blcksnowflkes.gif
blcksnowflkes.gif
[/BCOLOR]
Nina allowed the Dolls time to look at the images as she spoke, "This is where you all will be spending your first outing. It is a way to expose you all to the outside world and the world of humans. Now though this event is meant to be fun, this is also part of your training and you all will be scored on how well you all do for this event. There are no rules, we at the research facilities will simply observe. Do we have any questions?"

Status
Not open for further replies.