Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sucks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Could do better

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a thorough inspection of the room, Japan eventually concluded that there was not much of interest to him there at the moment. There were some strange items around, but he had no way to make any practical use of them. Turning to the door, he thought to try it and see if he could leave when the light in the room suddenly changed. Looking at the wall behind him, he noticed that the screen there now displayed a message that he was probably meant to provide instructions for whoever was in that room. So, at the moment, him.

.....Doll House? Training? Well, at least it had given him some idea of what was next. Having a meal was probably a good idea, too; he hadn't realized how hungry he was until just that moment. Keeping the instructions in mind, the doll turned back to the door and quickly left the room, wondering what he would encounter in this place. And were there other people here as well? The message had mentioned "welcoming dolls"...was that supposed to include him? A doll? But who else could it have meant, since he was the only one in that room?

Oddly enough, it didn't feel all that strange to him, though it did give him many more questions. He could only hope that answers could be found at this orientation room in the message. If he read it correctly, then he would be meeting others like him as well, so he could look forward to that, at least. First he would have to find the meal area, but the map had seemed pretty straightforward. He would arrive shortly.

Romano turns and looks at her,"It's nice to meet you Hungary."He says smiling at her.When she calls him self absorbed and pats him on the head he blushes unsure of what to say.He gets nervous,"Well...I...uh..."He says struggling to collect his thoughts.Then he sees her walk past him and out of the room,"Hey...uh...wait for me!"He calls out to her.He follows her into the dinning hall.Once he gets there he stops taking in the sight of the feast that was laid out before him.His eyes widen in awe,"Wow...all of this food looks so good!"He says excited.Then he grabs a plate and starts piling food on it then when he gets done he looks at the table.

As soon as he sees who Hungary is sitting next to he narrows his eyes,"What the heck are you doing here?!"He says.He swiftly walks over to the table and puts his plate down next to Hungary then sits down.He glares at Italy,"I don't care if you are my brother.You'd better not annoy me or else you'll feel my wrath."He says acting agitated.Then he begins quickly stuffing his mouth with food and chewing.

(( Hello Lovely people, I am sorry to do this. But there may be changes/ more options made to the RP. Please refer to the OOC//Signup, for more information thank you.))

A loud chime filled the eating room that the dolls were in. The sound originated from a screen placed high up against a wall, and soon after a bright female voice echoed into the room.

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Kristen Dawn and it is Wednesday November 19. Today is a lovely day despite the few clouds we have in the sky today, with a bright and sunny sun peeking behind the clouds. Though we may not be having this weather for long, it looks like this weeks weather does bring us some shower and possibility of light snow. So don't forget to bundle up this week everyone.

Well this is the end of our weather update, we will be back with a news update at a later time.

33b8c2a6798ad17d21c7f478cdeb6ef6.jpg
At the end of the broadcasting the same chime played and the screen returned to a slow slide show of different landscapes and calming images.

At the end of the hallway, Japan did indeed find a fully set dining hall. It appeared that others had also arrived before him and had already started to eat. On the screen that this room was outfitted with, another message was playing, this time regarding the date and weather. November 19th? Hmm, it may be best to prepare to dress warmly in the next few days if I get the chance to go outside. Logging the information away for later, the doll bowed slightly to the people already in the room before calmly walking to the table. "Please excuse me for intruding. I assume that we are all here for the same reason?"

Italy had put his plate down, patting his now content belly and finally takes a good look around him, to his surprise he is not alone in the room anymore. Before him were two ladies, one of them looked very familiar as though he had seen her when he had woken up. Before Italy could continue his train of thought, he was startled by a loud yelling coming from beside him. As he jumped and coward away from the booming voice, he is astonished and then delighted to see a doll that looked very much like himself.
"So you're my brother?! Ah that's so fantastico!" Italy's fear had now been replaced by his overwhelming joy at being united with his brother, and without any hesitation brought his arms around his sibling doll and hugged him with all his puny might. Italy's happiness was so great he didn't hear a word Romano was screaming and mistook his struggling for and overly enthusiastic brotherly hug.
Finally turning back to the two ladies that witnessed the reunion, Italy released his brother and sauntered over to the tall strong looking brunette.
"Ciao bella!" Italy lightly grasped the girl's hand and kissed it lightly. "I'm Italy and I must still be asleep if a lovely doll like yourself is gracing my presence." Italy gave a wink and was completely unable to read the intimidating nature of the doll who's hand he still held.

When Romano heard another voice he stopped eating and quickly looked up at another doll.As soon as he saw it was another male he growled with annoyance,"Look...whoever you are.Just get whatever you're going to eat,sit down and shut the hell up!"He says bluntly.When the weather forecast comes on the screen he looks at it for a few moments.Then all of a sudden he feels someone embrace him and realizes it's Italy.He grits his teeth in anger,"What are you doing?! Get the heck off me you crazy bastard!"He yells while struggling to get free.Once Italy lets go of him he starts gasping for air and once he gets his breath back he stands up.He glares at Italy then runs up to him putting him in a head lock,"I'll teach you to grab me! Also don't act like you don't remember me...your big brother Romano!"He says holding him tight.He looks at Hungary and smiles,"Don't mind us...we're just behaving like typical brothers."He says in a kind voice.Then he turns his attention back to Italy,"Now...what's my name?!Say it!"He says.

Hungary quickly pushes herself up and intervenes in the headlock she swiftly kicks Romano in the shins and pulls Italy behind her "Hey Romano I now your like wound up as fuck right noe but calm down don't hurt your baby brother," zshe stood in a stance her fists raised and her face snarled. She turned to Italy "UNder the table now," she pushed him under and pivoted to face Romano "Hey dude um I know you feel like agitated but you need to stop I feel like punching you right now but I haven't so you just need to zero in on your lungs and take 12 breaths in-out-in-out," she said placidly her eyes alert and flickering

Nina looked at the clock, it was about time to have everyone join in with the training. She was about to sent out the information when her wrist beeped.

.....DR. FAYE! DR. FAYE!

The Dolls!, it would appear an Alpha and Beta are about to have a confrontation. There is possibility of damage to some of the Dolls. What are you orders Dr. Faye? Should we intervene?

Dr. Faye: "No. Let them continue on, these are the interactions that they will be needing to deal with. Besides we need to take note on how well react to stressful situations. Send me a stream of the room, I will let you know if we need to intervene."

Understood Dr. Faye, we will push back the training room summoning to 10 mins more. But that is the most we can do if we are to keep on schedule. Until then Dr. Faye.....

~ beep
Nina, turned the computer and watched the stream of the room. She watched to see how things unfolded, her fingers taping rhythmically on the table.

Japan was taken aback by the angry outburst from the one who appeared to have some sort of split personality. Had he done something to offend him? Perhaps he hadn't been paying enough attention to the observation of proper manners? Whatever he had done, it was apparently a terrible error of some sort. "Ah, um...I apologize, then." Hoping to avoid any further confrontation with this strangely angry man, he turned his attention to the food. There was quite a variety of tasty dishes, after all. Unfortunately, he had only just helped himself to what he wanted when the fighting broke out. Unsure of what to do in this sort of situation, the quiet man watched in dismay as the Hungarian confronted the seething Italian. What should I do? Should I do something to try to calm them? Or would it be better not to get involved? I don't really understand what is going on, so I may do more harm than good at this point...

Italy was admiring Hungary when he was abruptly interrupted by his brother traping him in a vice like grip.
"VEEEE Romano I'm sorry! ! Don't hurt me! !!"
As Italy tried to wave his arms in defeat he was suddenly released and then thrown underneath a table and made to watch as the once serene looking doll turned into a dominating angry demon.
"Noooo!! Please don't hurt my brother he didn't mean it he just needs more hug therapy! "
"Right Romano you aren't very good at being gentle when you hug?" Setting as Hungary wasn't baking down Italy frantically looked around for something or someone to help him.
"Oh hey a new person! Look Hungary we should go day hello" Italy pulled at Hungary's arm and enthusiastically pointed toward the new doll with the dark bowl haircut.
"Ciao! I'm Italy and this is my loving brother Romano!Are you a doll too?"

Romano looks at Japan and slightly glares at him,"Whatever."He says.Then he turns his attention back to Italy,"Maybe now you'll think twice before hugging me!"He says and darkly chuckles.He suddenly lets go of Italy after getting kicked in the shins,"Ooow!"He screams out.He looks at Hungary with a serious look on his face then his eyes quickly tear up and he starts crying a waterfall of tears,"That...that seriously hurt Hungary! You didn't...have to kick me! Especially...not that hard!"He says between sobs.

He stops crying when he hears Italy speak and looks at him while sniffling a little.After he wipes his tears away he folds his arms and turns his face away,"Hn.Like I need you to protect me.Mind our own business and go eat some pasta or some of that worst that you like so much.No thanks to that muscled potato freak."He says with an annoyed frown.He turns to walk back to his seat and sits down then he continues eating his food.

It would seem that there was no avoiding the others after all, as the one who looked somewhat similar to the angry Italian had just taken notice of the quiet Japanese man and was trying to greet him. How would he respond? He had to be polite, right? How would he normally speak in a situation like this again? He couldn't remember!
"Ah, y-yes..." He attempted to get a proper answer out, but soon noticed that the first Italian was now crying on the floor. What? Maybe he really did have a split personality...

"Ah...well..." He turned back to the less violent Italian in front of him as soon as he thought that the other one was done speaking. "In any case...I am Japan. I am pleased to meet you, Italy." The greeting was a bit awkward, but became smoother as it continued. It felt so strange to be speaking right now, as if the last time he had was a very long time ago, if ever. If they were dolls, then it was entirely possible that they had never done a lot of things. Moving, talking, meeting people...that would explain why this place was so unfamiliar, too. Though, there could still be any number of explanations for that, but this made enough sense for now.

"So glad to meet more dolls! Let's be good friends all of us!" Italy ran from person to person, having already eaten his fill,he was free to flutter about engaging everyone in conversation. " So dos anyone know what we're doing next? Maybe we could go explore? What do you say Romano, shall we go explore the rest of the place? "
Before long Italy turned to see the familiar lady in white and addressed her warmly.
"Your the doctor from before, Dr. Faye was it? Can we paint I could hang my paintings on the wall so it won't be so boring here. "

Romano finished eating and sat at the table watching everyone interact,"Japan huh?Not a bad name."He says.He wipes his mouth,"Not a clue.There was some room we're suppose to go to."He said in response to Italy.Then he shrugs his shoulders with a bored look on his face,"Eh...I guess."He says.He gets up from the table and reluctantly walks up to Italy stopping beside him.While standing there he glimpses at Hungary then innocently looks off at nothing in particular.What ever Romano's thoughts were on couldn't be figured out from looking at him.He seemed to suddenly be lost in a world of his own but a faint blush colored his cheeks.He looked to see who Italy was speaking to but he didn't say anything because he wanted to observe for the moment.

Noticing his brother was at his side, Italy bid farewell to the doctor and turned to Romano. "Oh Romano, you're done eating now. Let's all go explore around this place. I bet if we look in all the rooms we can find something fun to do." Italy grabbed his brother's hand and raced down the hallway toward the doors he had seen, all the while calling back for the other dolls to follow in on the potential fun. Coming to the first door Italy came to a laughing stop and opened it wide to see a room full of exercise equipment.
"Ve~ this is just a bunch of heavy things, I can't pain or make anything look pretty with any of this."
On the wall was a row of posters, each one explaining how each class should work out.
"Hmm...look at this, classes, Alpha, Omega, and Beta....I wonder what each doll is?" Looking at the poster for Alpha, Italy tried to imitate the depicted doll and sauntered over to the row of carefully organized barbells and sized them all up finally deciding on a couple of fairly large weights.
Italy tried to lift up some of the weights in the middle of the row and turned red as he used all his might to keep his balance as he strained under the load. Italy began to topple left and right, he struggled to keep his balance but to no avail.
"VE HELP!" Italy missed his step and fell flat on his back with the weights on his chest. "Save yourself Romano! This room is full of evil things!"

Romano looked at Italy and was about to speak when his brother grabbed his hand.The next thing he knew he was being drug out of the room against his will,"What the hell are you doing? Stop! Let of my hand damn it! Let go right now you bastard!"He yells while struggling to get free.He tugged and pulled but it was useless.For some odd reason his brothers grip seemed iron clad for him to be such a weakling.Romano was helpless and the soles of his shoes were getting worn out,"Itaaaly...I'm warning you! If you don't..."He paused when his brother stopped and released his hand.He was thankful that he wasn't being drug around anymore,"Wow...this stuff looks cool."He said as he stepped into the room looking around.Romano looks at the poster of classes and shrugs,"I have no idea which one the others are,but I know I'm an alpha."He says proudly and folds his arms grinning.

Upon hearing his brother struggling he looks at him raising a brow,"What are you doing?That's not how you do it.Watch me."He says.He walks up to him bends down and lifts the weights off of him,"See?Nothing...t-to it!"He says turning red in the face.Then he stumbles backwards and falls with the weights landing on his chest,"Damn...my rotten luck.I can't believe something like...this would happen to me.The brave...and strong...Romano."He says in a daze as swirls spin around in place of his eyes.

Moments after the other dolls had began eating and talking among themselves, another one had been activated. The young female doll had a look around where she was left before moving on to see the rest of the building. She skipped forward around the building before she heard some strange noises coming from one of the rooms further down the hallway. Curious as to what it was, she headed towards the source of the sound and peeked in from the side. What she found in there was two guys who appeared to be a bit older than her. Their appearances looked very similar to one another so she assumed they had some sort of relation to each other. Watching the two brothers acting klutzy with the barbells made her giggle a bit at them. She figured they heard her and stepped into the room to reveal herself. "Sorry, I just heard you two out in the hallway. I suppose you were made here too?" She chirped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Italy was catching his breath and watching as his brother was now the one struggling with the weights. Unknown to him that they were being watched by a new doll.
"Fratello, I told you they were evil!..." Italy suddenly heard giggles and turned to see an unfamiliar doll standing in the doorway to the room and without hesitation stood to greet her properly.
"Ciao bella, I didn't see you there, you must be a new doll like us, my name is Italy and this is my brother Romano!"
Italy bounced over to her and shook her hand fervently smiling brightly and talking a mile a minute.
"I was exploring the rooms but this room is evil, the heavy things there are trying to kill me!" Italy had a look of utter fear and pleaded to the new doll to stay out of such a horrid torture chamber. All the while he ignored the wheezing sounds of Romano struggling under the weight of the barbells, focusing all his attention toward the new girl. Italy had been engrossed in conversation with the new doll and at some point pulled her over to the posters to point out the different classifications.
"I really don't understand what all this means but it seems that Alphas are scary if they can do all that stuff in here, what do you think you are umm....I'm sorry I didn't even get your name...?"

Hungary followed the brothers for some reason she has the need to protect the weak Italy and didn't trust Romano to keep him safe. She strides through the pristine hospital smelling corridor before she got to a large room with three figures in it Italy was shaking hands with a weak new female doll and Romano was struggling with the weights Hungary strode over to Romano and rolled her eyes she picked up the dung bell like it was a flower and then picked two up and started to run around the room with the silver weights balancing precariously on her delicate but firm hands

"Oh wow, look how strong Hungary is, that's amazing!" Italy marveled at the impressive athleticism at the doll. She gracefully moved about the room all the while swinging around the weights as if they were nothing more than sheets of paper. Looking back at the poster Italy began to think.
"I guess that is what you would classify as an Alpha right?" Italy moved over to where his brother still laid, his face looked as red as a tomato and it made Italy giggle to see his strong brother looking so cute.
"Aww fratello, don't worry, we can work out together and get stronger if want." Looking back to the new doll Italy waved her over to try and coax his brother's mood to lighten. "You'll train with us too right bella?" Italy gave the new doll a quick wink and smile. Looking around he noticed that now there was only one doll missing.
"Hey where is Japan? I thought for sure he'd follow us to find something fun to do."

Status
Not open for further replies.