Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sucks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Could do better

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A loud booming voice filled the festival area, "WELCOME EVERYONE! Please head to the beach. There we will be having a race, for the Lord or Lady of Winter! You will be running through the sand for the one mile obstetrical course. The rules will be posted randomly around the beach. We will start in 10 minutes!" The voice echoed through the festival, a soft beep could be heard as the male stopped speaking.

OBSTACLES (IN ORDER):
-3 minutes sprint through the sand
-10 jump hurdles
-2 walls
-Carry one partner
-Rock, paper, scissors until there only 2 contestants are left.
-The last obstacle will have the last 2 remaining wrestle until there is 1 winner.

The winner will be crown Lord or Lady of Winter and will receive:
$100 gift card to Delicious Ramen/ Hot Pot Restaurant, a new winter's unisex coat made in Italy, Light the festive bonfire, and finally have their choice of any partner to dance the Moon Light Beach Waltz.

((I'm terribly sorry for my disappearance! I could never think up of what to write for this, combined with finals this week meant I just never posted. >.<))

Prussia was wandering about the festival, actually feeling a tad bored when a loud voice caught his attention. His head instantly perked up and he grinned broadly. A race? Oh hell yeah. This was definitely his element. He needed some competition. The doll quickly turned on his heel and began jogging down to the beach, spotting the rules on the way and giving them a quick scan before continuing on. Aw man, a partner? They would only slow him down! What was he supposed to do now? No one could compare to him. The albino groaned, shaking his head. "Laaame." He muttered to himself. "Now I gotta carry some loser around with me if I wanna win, which obviously I'd do anyway, but it's still not awesome."

Norway and Sweden had split up when they left the bus, although they had taken seats beside each other by accident over to there. It was a silent trip for the both of them, with Norway staring out the window and Sweden watching the events unfold within the vehicle. Norway had continued along through the festival, and had gotten a drink to keep his hands warm as the air chilled, not that he was particularly cold. And he found the most wonderful creation known to man. Coffee. He was absolutely loving it, and might have already been on his third or so cup. But it was oh so worth it, and definitely made the drab festival go on faster. He heard the announcement about the race, but wasn't interested in it, and continued to explore on his own, which mainly meant halfheartedly looking over stands and more so watching the people, and any cute animals they had with them. He did sort of wish he had someone to walk around with, as being left with only his thoughts was a tad boring, but he managed it. He'd found a stand selling these adorable stuffed things, and located a pink bunny. And bought it for himself without a second thought. He now sat down at a table, sipping his coffee with his plush companion sitting on the table across from him, both figures simply staring at each other as silence surrounded them, Norway rubbing a speck of dirt off of the fur of the animal.

"Japan! You're here too! Look at my new friend isn't he fun? Have you played any fun games yet? Oh I bet you tasted some of the yummi food at the vendors huh?"

"Ah, Italy-san. Please be careful with that fish." The dark-haired doll turned from a target game that he had been observing, a bit surprised to see his bubbly acquaintance. "I have mostly been looking for the time being, but I have to admit that I am curious about some of the foods here. I managed to get some pictures of the more creative dessert designs." He held up the camera that he had purchased, still happy that he had even found a vendor with one. "I want to try some of the other dishes they have available, but perhaps it would be best to wait until after the race."

Nina made her way towards the beach, she had several bags with some of the items she had purchased or won. Among them was a small bag with the sweets she had purchased. " Yum yum" she muttered to herself, in fact Nina looked very cheery with the items she had. Despite her usual no funny business attitude at the research facilities it was apparent that the sweets were enough to make her wonder around blissfully. Once at the beach she could see the obstetrical course was set up and ready to go. All that was needed were the gathering of the contestants. "Ah! there it is." Nina made her way to the bonfire, there were a few people gathered around it already, once there she dropped all her bags. "Now, lets see what we can do." she sat down by the fire and opened her bag of sweets, she began to assemble the smores.

Italy looked at the camera in Japan's hands and smiled brightly with an idea.
"Japan let's take a together! " Italy took the camera from his shy friend and wrapped an arm around the doll and pressed his cheek against one side of Japan's face while pressing the bag containing a very excited colorful fish against Japan's other cheek.
"SAY PASTA! !"
Italy held up Japan's Camera In his free hand and snapped a couple of pictures of the two.
"Aww that looks like a cute one but Japan you look so serious .... Oh let's head to the beach with the others now! "
Italy skipped merrily toward the beach and went to stand next to the snow haired trainer.
"Cia Prussia! ! What are we waiting for? !"

Status
Not open for further replies.