Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sucks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Could do better

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Italy looked at the information and marveled at the beautiful lights, he couldn't help but feel a warm sensation as he took in all the wondrous joy. Italy was taken by the idea of taking part in such a colorful event that he almost did not hear the doctor as she spoke but did manage to to hear her ask off there were any questions. He thought for a moment and could only think of one thing. . . He raised his hands and waited until the doctor had acknowledged him before speaking.
"Just a one question. ... by any chance will there be pasta? "

Russia laughed happily as he enters the room and sat behind the Italys he stood there his eyes coming to rest on the doctor.

"It sounds like good idea, I like it very much!"

Prussia had finally made it back in, back to the Doll House. He yawned, stretching his arms up as he looked around the familiar surroundings. He knew there were a ton of new guys coming up today, and he had to admit he was pretty excited for it. There was so little to do with no one around here that he could force to do his bidding, and it meant that he could get down to business again. Heh, down to business. To defeat the Huns---Focus! Right, they'll probably be getting briefed or something around now, time for him to scope out the new prey. Hands stuffed into the pockets of his pants as he found a broad grin come over his face. As he walked, he found a couple of people that he recognized go past him. He usually greeted them with a wink and a exclamation. "Bet you losers totally missed my awesome presence, right? Well worry no longer!" And he would continue along whether he received a reply or not.
Finally, he had arrived where he wanted to be. His eyes roamed over all of the new dolls that came into play, as he leaned against the doorframe to the room. The cheerful grin on his face had morphed more into a smirk as he watched them. He could already tell who fell into what categories, just by looking over them and how they were acting. He looked at the slideshow and let out a low whistle. "Oh, the Festival eh? That's one way to kick off a set of newbies Nine."
((Nine would be the nickname that Prussia calls Nina. Unless he wouldn't know her first name, in which case replace that with Faye))

Two pairs of blue eyes opened, the first thing they locked on being each other. Confusion quickly started to grow, but then both figures realized that they could move, and took their first steps forward, testing out new and strange muscles. Both seemed to have a cool, indifferent look about them. After taking a few moments to orient themselves and figure out where they were and what was going on, their eyes landed on each other again. "Hei." The shorter one spoke first, breaking the silence that sat heavily in the room. His words were shortly received by the other, who gave a nod in return.
"Hej. Name's Sweden." He then started to walk towards the entrance to the room they were in, hearing voices float off from down the hallway. Sweden assumed that over there would be the best bet for them to understand everything and get what was going on, so he gestured for the other to follow him and started walking.
There was no movement from the other in the room, before he rolled his eyes and set off after him, walking quickly to catch up to his side. He figured the other had to have at least a reason for the way he went, so there wasn't a reason for him not to follow. "Norway." He said, glancing up at the expression of the other Doll beside him, but his words only earned him another nod, and the two fell into silence until they arrived at the training room, both moving past the Prussian at the door and into the room to see Dr. Faye and the set of images on the wall, only catching the tail end of her words. Needless to say, both of them were rather confused on what was going on at first.

Last edited by a moderator:
America smirks as Japan freaked out "Dude I'm totes huggin ya!" the American Doll failing to realize that the other is uncomfortable, he turns to Romano and if its possible his grin grows even more, seemingly unfazed by the comment the gruff Italian doll made America's loud voice rang out "Chillax dude, its obvious they recognize my awesome heroic...ness, besides you're going to be an awesome sidekick!"

America let go of Japan and frowns in distate at the thought of winter, though having not personally experienced this season he already hated it "Nope nuh uh not even...I don't like that idea! Winter sucks!" He shouts crossing his arms as he looks at the tall new doll enter the room. He wore a pink scarf and America thought that was rather demeaning for a guy.

America's attention was stolen once more when he saw an albino man enters and his eyes light up "Dude who are you...and when do we eay?" The bubbly Italian asking about food made him remember how hungry he was.

Italy jumped when he heard the boisterous American doll yelling out again, and shortly after he heard a small whistle followed by a new voice. He turned quickly to see a very pale looking doll with eyes of red that glimmered with mischief. In the manner in which he spoke it would seem he was already familiar with life here at the facility and it fascinated Italy to know someone like him had gone outside already.
"Ve~ Ciao I am Italy, are you familiar with this events? It looks so pretty and fun ... Can you take us outside?"

Italy burst up from his chair and jumped around the new doll eager to do something fun. Just then he noticed two more unfamiliar dolls behind the experienced doll. The serious expressions on both dolls made Italy cringe with nervousness.

"Oh Hello to you two, are you new dolls?"

Just then Italy heard America mention he was hungry and remembered that they were not present yet when he had found the room with the buffet. Italy could also hear the loud rumbling coming from the new dolls that stood awkwardly in the room. Italy couldn't help but want to feed the three, his instincts told him that he had to do something to help. Looking back at the presentation he noticed that the doctor was no longer talking but just writing notes and allowing the dolls to talk amongst themselves.

"There is a room just down the hall with lots of food, they even have PASTA! It's very yummy, come I'll show you all where it is and then we can try and have an adventure..." Italy pointed out the doors and down the halls and lead the way for the younger dolls to coem and find a quick meal.

America noticed the new dolls and grin, wanting to come off as strong and powerful, but hearing that Italy knew where food was his eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree.

"Aw sweet, really dude! I'm in lead the way!" America had to admit he thought the doll named Italy was pretty cool, despite his cowardice.

And anyone who had snackd was cool in his book!

Romano stood from his chair,"I'm going to win at every single game they have! That will prove that I should be an alpha!"He yells then proudly folds his arms.To him this was the perfect chance to prove himself.Knowing this there was no way that he was going to lose at any of the games.Upon hearing America speak to him he turns to look at him and gives him a glare that says,'Don't make me hurt you'.Then he balls up his fist,"I'm nobody's damn side kick...but if you want a side kick! I'll be glad to kick you in your side you cocky bastard!"He says still looking at him with anger in his eyes.Upon noticing that America looked past him Romano turned around to see three more males.Just seeing more males was pissing him off,'Why can't there be more female dolls?'He thinks and sits back down.

He watched Italy go to the males and he noticed how devious the one leaning against the wall appeared.Romano wondered if he could get along with the male of if he would dislike him.The other two males didn't seem like anyone he would care to bother with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moves Like Jaeger
@Hisoka Kobayashi

Russia smiles at Romano "Now now little one, vhy vould you vant to start the fighting? I think that you should try and make happy here...da?" Russia said loaming over Romano, he ignores the new comers and continues to hang over the snappy Italian.

"Bedsides I'd hate to have to beat everyone's face into dust because there's no compromise. Ufuu~"
Russia wasn't aware that what he had just said was disturbing and that the others mostly would try to stay away.

Russia continues to laugh until he feels something come loose inside him and hears it plop to the floor. His purple eyes noticed the beating heart laying at Romano's feet. "Comrade...iz dat yours?" He asked curiously.

Prussia watches the chaos start to erupt slowly, it bringing joy to his dark, twisted being. He noticed one of them speaking to him, and he nodded. "Ja, but not right now." He said, and then watched the kid whisk off again, geez he had a load of energy, up to the other two newbies that came in here. A glance towards Nine showed that she looked rather done, so he shrugged and moved further into the room, ignoring the rambunctious group of four, man one of them was loud, ignoring the questions posed to him as they were answered by that other one easily enough. He looked around, trying to find easy prey--a friend. He wanted to at least know the names of all these new guys, since he'd probably be the ones teaching them how to do everything after all.

Norway watched as one of the Dolls whom had been sitting down bounded over to them and started speaking rapidly, almost too fast for him too follow. He gave a nod at the other's question, and then perked up at the mention of food. Hearing about it made him only just realize the hunger that was gnawing at the pit of his stomach. He glanced over at Sweden and nudged the passive man with his elbow. "Now it's your turn to follow me Sweden, come on." He said quietly to him, half of his mouth quirking into a smile for a few seconds as he followed after the two louder nations.
Sweden frowned slightly at the stress the other pressed on his name, feeling like the other was mocking him in a sense. But he felt like it wasn't important enough to say anything about, so the man kept his silence and followed after the other three, also feeling hungry. There would be time to come back and figure out exactly what was going on when he'd finished eating. Plus, the other two obviously had been there for the introduction. He could get them to explain a few things.

Italy quickly made it back to the room where all the food was, and just as expected everything was still fresh and waiting for the hungry masses.

"Come eat up! Everything is delicious!" Italy motioned to the plates and watched as the newest dolls and America had followed him back to the room. It made his feel happy that it seemed he would make many new friends. And soon they would all be going to training and Italy hopped that it would bring all his new friends closer together. He especially was looking forward to going to the human world outside of the facility. In his short time being awake and roaming he knew he wanted to roam far and wide and with the pictures of the new event coming up it only reinforced his eagerness to explore outside he facility.

Italy walked up to a tall blond doll with a very stoic demeanor and flashed his friendliest smile.

"Ciao! what is your name? I am Italy."

Romano realizes someone is speaking to him and turns to see that it's Russia.He had no idea the male had sat down behind him and he cringed upon seeing him.Romano begins to nervously sweat and quickly nods,"Y-y-yes."He studers in response to the male's second question.The other male towered over him and it was seriously intimidating to him.The male had started to shake upon hearing what the purple eyed male said next.On top of it his teeth had even started to chatter and wouldn't stop although he wanted them to stop.

Romano thought that the fear he felt couldn't get any worse that was until he saw it.The thing that had landed on the floor in front of his feet which was a beating heart.His first response was to turn ghost white,"Ahhhhhh!!! A heart!!!"He yells out then quickly takes off running.He was planning on hiding behind Dr. Faye but he wasn't watching where he was going.Instead he ended up running past her and into the male who had been near the door.After running into him he fell backwards landing on his butt then shook his head.He stood up rubbing his butt,"Ahi! That hurt..."He said still not realizing that he had ran into someone.

Prussia stumbled back from surprise as he suddenly felt one of the newbies run into him. He certainly hadn't been expecting someone to burst towards him at full speed, and therefore wasn't looking out for such. He looked down at the one who had run into him, realizing it to be that one who was shouting and looking like he'd piss his pants seconds ago. At that, he rolled his eyes. "You should watch where you're going, Prinzessin." He said to the smaller doll, almost sneering but holding himself back. He didn't want to be a rude asshole to these people, he needed to remember that. "You look like you're about to piss yourself, what's with all of the screaming?" The albino doll then asked, raising an eyebrow as he eyed the kid up and down, glancing over towards the tall, scarf-wearing doll that this Prinzessin had been talking to. "That annoying looking thing freak you out or something?"

Sweden had been walking towards the food once he spotted it, but came to a stop once Italy appeared in front of him, effectively blocking his path. He was silent at first, eyes looking up and down the doll. His gaze looked as if he was glaring darkly at the other, something he obviously didn't mean to do. Finally, seeing no harm in the other, he gave a small nod. "Pleasure t' meet y' It'ly. N'me is Sweden." He replied back with, his voice more gruff than he meant for it to be, words running together and cutting out parts of the sound. This would certainly be problematic.

@TomatoAmante

Upon hearing the male speak to him Romano silently looked up at him curiously at first.Then he folds his arms,"Heh...sorry.What did you just call me?"He said unsure if he should be offended or not.He suddenly narrows his eyes at the Albino male,"I'm not about to piss myself ok?That's what Italy my younger brother does.I just saw a beating heart on the floor.I think anyone would be freaked out by that."He says hoping to get his point across.Then he looks back at Russia,"He's really creepy...and on top of it was his heart that fell out while he was laughing.Something isn't right about him."He says beginning to sound freaked out.He looks back up at the red eyed male,"Can't you feel that weird aura coming from him?"He says then shudders.He looks off to the right in thought then looks back at the male,"I'm Romano.Who are you?"He says acting only half interested.

Last edited:
America smirks as Japan freaked out "Dude I'm totes huggin ya!" the American Doll failing to realize that the other is uncomfortable, he turns to Romano and if its possible his grin grows even more, seemingly unfazed by the comment the gruff Italian doll made America's loud voice rang out "Chillax dude, its obvious they recognize my awesome heroic...ness, besides you're going to be an awesome sidekick!"
"But, I... You... Why?" Japan continued struggling ineffectively, completely flustered and unable to do very much about anything until the strong doll finally let go. Breathing out a sigh of relief, the smaller doll took a moment to compose himself again. "That was very awkward. Please don't do it again, I am not ready for something like that." America, was it? That was what he had assumed based on the chart, anyway. The blonde had certainly managed to shake him up, but he probably wasn't a bad person. Either way, he made a note to be wary of future greetings.

Returning his attention to the assignment at hand, he looked very curious at the mention of a festival of some sort. It seemed that they were to perform an assignment there? "I agree that this does look like an interesting idea. Are we merely meant to interact while we are there? And are we to focus on interaction with humans or are we meant to focus on interactions amongst ourselves in an outside environment?"

Nina arched her eyebrow at the word Nine, she knew exactly who it was that said that without even having to look up. But she did regardless, it was one of the already existing Dolls Prussia. Nina nodded to him and the new Dolls that appeared soon after his arrival. She continued with observing the group. They all seem rather pleased with the idea of going outside, and she had to admit even she did take some enjoyment in being part of the festivals. Festivals always showed the brightness and fun that the human world had to offer. Nina addressed some of the questions that arose.

"Thank you for your questions. You all are meant to interact with everyone and everything. Since you all are newly activated, you have yet to become accustom to the many different elements that are constant in the outside environment. So this festival is a way to get you all use to how stimulation and to learn of how this festival makes you feel." She then walked around to the back of the desk and pulled out a stack of sliver colored cards and maps of the outside location. Nina placed them out on the desk, each card a Doll's code name and the address of the research facilities.

"Now then if there no more questions, lets get started. Please take your card, these temporary cards have the currency of the outside world. You can use them to pay for items and food during the festival. When you all are ready, we will head on out. Oh and yes I'm sure some stalls will have pasta." Nina sat down and made herself available for the needs of the Dolls.

((00C: I am sorry about the late reply, the site wasn't alerting me to new posts.))

(@Alis_Audāx it's okay I think that's happening to everyone)

America marvels at all the foods that the Italian Doll has shown him "This is freaking awesome! Dude, Italy was it? Your the best dude!" America couldn't help himself around all the food. He helped him to a little bit of everything except for certain foods like Borscht (it looked like blood to the American doll) and English foods (for that tasted bad).

But his all time favorite was the hamburgers and cola! He pretty much cleared the pile and was sad when he saw that it was now gone. "Dude that was good, I want more of that!" He grins. He looks around and notices a tall doll enter the room, did he say his name was Sweden? America hops to his feet at approach the new doll his eyes wash over him before his hand shoot out in a thumbs up gesture.

"Sup dude I'm America and I'm the hero!" He laughs, not waiting gor him to hear the response the American bolts back to the room with the other dolls in time to hear Romano mention the Russia doll and address the oldest doll. America looks over at the two before turning to the Russia doll. He didn't seem that scary...then again hearing that his heart fell out of his chest that doesn't right .

((Same happened to me for another thread!))

Prussia raised an eyebrow once again. "A heart falling out? That's kinda a malfunction. He needs to get that checked out." He commented lightly, not seeming too concerned or caring about it. His gaze finally turned back to the Italian doll. "Weird aura? Nein. He just looks like someone whose has more than a few screws loose." Then he tilted his head to the side slightly, once more eyeing Romano up and down. "Prussia, the awesomest dude you'll ever meet in this shabby place. Und stop trying to act like that, like more than you are." Gilbert boasted, voice rising slightly as he said his name, hopefully drawing everyone's attention and making them look at him in awe and reverence. He leaned down, so he was closer to the other as a smirk appeared across his face. "It isn't very becoming of you Prinzessin."

Romano had looked off seemingly for no reason at all,"Yeah...definitely."He says then finally looks back at the albino male.He slightly nods,"Hm...I guess it's just my imagination then.I totally agree with you about him having some screws loose."He says casually.Then he raises an eyebrow as the male spoke again,"Is that so?I'd love to see the look on America's face if he heard you say that."He says lightly chuckling at the thought.Then he spots America who must have just returned a few minutes ago.

He narrows his eyes at him then turns his gaze back to Prussia,"Acting?Who says I'm acting Prussia...what do you keep calling me?"He says beginning to become somewhat defensive.The he remembers what Russia said and quiets down although he furrows his brows a bit.He was trying to control his temper because the last thing he wanted was to be bothered by Russia.Although he was struggling to do so.

Italy rushed back into the room at the sound of his brother's voice.
"Oh boy...I think it's hug time fratello!" Italy quickly walked over to his brother and wrapped him up in a strong loving hug. "See, doesn't a nice warm hug feel relaxing?" Italy hoped that his affection would calm his brother down a bit, but he must have been sadly mistaken as his brother's reaction sent him into a retreat.

Upon hearing his brother's voice Romano turned to see what on earth he wanted.Before he knew what was even going on he ended up getting hugged.For a moment he just stood there as if in shock.Then he suddenly becomes angry,"Itaaaly! How many times do I have to tell you?! Keep your damn hands off of me!"He yells in anger.When he sees Italy retreat he feels kind of bad but he doesn't show it.Then he realizes that he may have attracted Russia's attention.He gulps,"Um...I-Italy...you know I don't mind if you stand by me.Hey while you're at it...how about saying something nice about me?"He says and proudly smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.