Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sucks

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Could do better

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
America blinks confused as to what Romano was referring to "Don't let me hear what?" he asked curiously.

He walks towards the brothers and folds his arms behind his head. He looks at Russia and then back to Southern Italy confused atthe sudden change in demeanor.

America laughs and looks around the room seeing that the Italys were together made him wonder where his brother was.

Winterfestivalevent.jpg

America's light up at the mention of a festival, he loved festivals...though he never been to one. He felt that they were supposed to be done big and extravagant with neon colored cakes that were as tall as buildings!

"DUDE THIS IS GOONA BE EPIC, SHOULD I BRING A CAKE!? WHAT ABOUT A BRIGHT ORANGE CAKE WITH PINK FROSTING? OH AND IT SHOULD BE THIRTY STORIES HIGH AND GLOWS IN THE DARK!"

America was all too hyped up on what? No one knows, maybe air or his ego. Either way the excitable Doll could not wait to have fun.

Nina smiled at America's excitement, "Indeed, it will be a lovely festival. Now for the cake I believe we will have to wait on that. If you'd like, you can make a first day activation cake. Though I don't believe we have ovens large enough to make a 30 stories cake." she pushed herself up from the chair and walked over to the door.

Nina spoke to one of the passing staff, "Prepare the bus, we will be leaving soon." She turned to the Dolls and began to slowly ushering them out and about ready to start the evening event.

Hearing that he could make a cake celebrating their activation was music to his ears but hearing that they probably didn't have ovens to accommodate for the USA's fantasy dream cake was like the violinist all suddenly got lazy and their arms couldn't take the weight of the bow and they all soon stopped playing. "Aww...wait!"

The violinist in America's imaginary orchestra suddenly sprang back into action. "I'll just find one that can make cakes that big! Ahahhahahahha!" He laughs as he runs out to the buses and takes the seat closest to the driver.

Bouncing excitedly America couldn't contain his enthusiasm he leaps into the chair and points to himself "Don't you dudes worry! I'll protect you guys from anything dangerous!"

Italy furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought, he had heard that his brother wanted to hear nice things about him but what exactly should he say? The northern nation thought as hard as he could, and with Russia staring at them only made his nerves all the more jumpy. It was definitely not helping his thought process.
Suddenly the doctor mentioned a festival and suddenly the only thought process Italy had was to be first in line to jump on the bus and explore the outside, and what better way to explore than with a shiny looking event.
"Fratello look we can go to the festival, come on let's go!" Having forgotten the request from his brother Italy ran off to find the bus that would take them to the festivities. As he waited for the others to join he looked a the plastic card that had been given to him, it came engraved with his name 'Italy' and looked very strange. From what he had understood, this little card could buy him anything he wanted; of course he wanted to eat all the pasta and taste many more delicious foods but what else would there be to buy? Looking around and then down to himself he was suddenly getting an idea.

"I wonder if I could buy other things like painting supplies." Italy looked around and saw that America was all hyped up again. He overheard America loudly proclaim that he would find a way to make an absurd looking cake that was stories high and thought the thought of eating sweets was appealing to Italy, he would have much more preferred a ginormous bowl of pasta covered in meat sauce, freshly cut herbs and cheeses. He had also heard that he wanted to celebrate everyone's activation.
"OH that sounds so fun! America since you are making a cake then I will make lots of different types of pasta to also celebrate activation day!"

America cheered, he was thrilled that Italy was on board with celebrating "Dude thats awesome!I cacan't wait to try your pastas!"

America could feel that he and Italy would be great friends, they both loved foods and weren't afraid to show it, though the bubbly Italian loved pastas, but hey it's better than English food.

"Hey Italy, do you think the festival will be tons of fun?" He asked.

Romano got distracted,"Hm...it looks like it's time to go.That's good.I'm ready to prove myself at the festival."He says proudly then walks over to the table and gets his card.He looks at it then quickly follows Italy and the others out of the room.As he walked he thought about how amazed everyone would be by his skills.He mentally pictured Italy gazing at him with amazement and saying how he was a cooler alpha than America.In his imagination he proudly smiled and nodded before telling Italy that perhaps someday he would almost be as cool as him.Then America admitted that he was the strongest and most skilled alpha and that he felt honored to know him.To which Romano responded telling him to keep the compliments coming.

In his mind everything was going his way until his day dream was interrupted by him tripping while getting on the bus.Unfortunately for him he face planted on the stairs of the bus,"Ahi! My face!"He screamed.He got back up and carefully climbed the stairs while rubbing his face.Then he sat down next to Italy feeling embarrassed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Witnessing Romano's fall America chuckled lightly "Dude you Okay?" He asked a grinnl still planted on his face.

The Heroic doll still hadn't figured out how to handle Romano yet, he was tricky. He could be like his Northern counterpart at times and others a hothead.

And this spooked America a bit, thinking of him as someone who probably could work as an double agent.

"You're loud... Too loud," an even, feminine voice stated lowly from the entrance of the bus. Pale silver-blond hair cascaded down a young woman's back, a dark blue ribbon perched atop her head and keeping the silken strands from falling into her face. Deep blue eyes, framed with long, pale lashes and currently narrowed, stared down the Italian brothers.

Belarus climbed into the bus with a sleek sort of grace, her movements fluid and wasting nothing in way of flamboyance. She glanced at the other man who was talking with the brothers. The American one.

Suffice to say she probably had a lot on her hands. She wasn't one of the newly activated dolls... She was a trainer.

Romano looked at America with his face slightly red and there were tears slightly in his eyes.He tried to quickly wipe his tears away,"I'm-I'm fine.Why are you asking?"He said still affected by the face plant and sniffling a little.Normally he would act tough and yell but right now he was in to much pain and to embarrassed to pull it off.He couldn't believe that he had embarrassed himself like that in front of everyone.Even in his own mind everyone was now laughing at him and making fun of him.How could his own imagination turn against him so cruelly?With how Romano now felt his pride was hurt far worse than his face was.Although his face was still throbbing from the impact and he really wished he had some ice for it.Even eating a nice cup of gelato would make him feel a little better until the pain subsided.Sadly he didn't have any which now made him home,"I could really use some gelato about now."He said sadly.

Romano suddenly heard a female voice and blushed as soon as he saw the female,"Sorry.Who are you?"He asked feeling a little glad that the redness of his face hid the fact that he was blushing.

America looked sympathetic "I'm just worried, it's a hero's duty to make sure everyone is happy!" He heard the brother mention gelato and his eyes lit up like fireworks "If that's what you want then here it is, at least you'll be happy!"

America reaches into his bomber jacket and pulls out a cup of Jello thats green. Failing to realize gelato is an ice cream. "Jello, though your accent makes it sound weird." He hands Romano the gelatin.

America looks over at Belarus andhe grins "You look...familiar, I but who do you look like?" He said aloud.

After ushering the rest of the Dolls into the bus, Nina took notes on who was here. "Ah, hello Belarus. I am glade you could join us for this event." she nodded at the Doll and signaled for the bus driver to take off. The ride to the festival did not take long, it fact it only took a whole 15 minutes to get there. The sun had almost set and the the lights of the city came alive. Despite the Winter season had winds from the sea was not freezing, but rather a cooling breeze with the scent of water and salt filling the air.

"Here we are.", the bus slowed down as it approached the entrance for Winter festival. "Alright, when the festival has ended, you all will meet back here on the bus." Nina had always liked this part of the Dolls activation, their reaction to the colorful world was something she enjoyed documenting. "And with that Dolls, Welcome." Nina opened the doors, as the bus stopped at the entrance.

Before the Dolls were rows filled with stalls, the area was full of colorful lights. There were many different humans of all ages, running around enjoying and interacting. The atmosphere was cheery and active.

VocaloidChina6001122263.jpg

1533855-bigthumbnail.jpg

vlcsnap-147205.jpg

download.jpg

Belarus raised an eyebrow at the two who asked her about herself, then at the green... Jello that America pulled out. Yes, she knew who they were. ... Though that did not mean she had to like them to train them. She looked unimpressed, to say the least, with a blank expression upon Romano's reddened face and America's smile, which would have been winning to others. Except those others weren't her.

She stared America down, cool blue eyes clashing with his. "You'll know soon enough..." She murmured, trailing off as she saw Nina enter and take notes of which Dolls were here, and then address her by her name. "That soon enough," she muttered dryly, crossing her arms and sitting by a window in silence until the bus reached its destination.

Staring out at the festive atmosphere, she gave a minute sigh as she stood up. "I'll be keeping an eye on all of you," she said clearly to America and the Italian brothers, as well as every Doll in the bus. "Now where is brother..." She wondered. Where was Russia?

Gilbert had snagged himself a ride on the bus also. Even though crazy knife-chick was there to you know, keep an eye on things, forgive him for not exactly trusting that girl to do her job properly. She's more likely to stab someone than make sure they don't get in trouble. Alright, so maybe that's a pretty extreme opinion. She creeps him out, just a bit. But he'd never admit that. He's too awesome to be scared of anything. "Awesome!" Gilbert said as he stood up, having sat in the front of the bus. He grinned, "Let's try to get through this festival without anyone dying, eh? Lugging bodies back into a bus raises so many questions from the locals." He hopped over the stairs leading out of the bus and landed on the ground. "Don't you worry Nine, I'll make sure no one goes bat-shit crazy." He said as he looked back at the doctor and winked at her.

Italy had been the first to burst through the doors of the bus and quickly dissipated into the crowd. He had tried to yell back to America but in his rush to start the festivities he seemed to have gotten separated from the rest of the group. Looking around for a moment to notice he was standing alone in the middle of the brightly lit festivities.
"Fratello? America?...Oh no where is everyone..." Italy began to tremble as found himself alone in a sea of people. "Where is everybody..." He
searched around frantically but soon he heard the kind voice of a stranger beckoning him to over to a brightly colored stall. He shyly walks over to the stall to see that it had a small pool of water with little fish swimming in it. The man explained to him that it was a game to catch a goldfish, if he wins he would get to keep the fish as a pet. This intrigued Italy and he proceeded to try. The time passed by and the night drew on, Italy continued from stall to stall. Wondering around the grounds he came to the dancing ground and finally bumped into his brother.
"ROMANO, ROMANO, Look at all the fun stuff I got from walking around the stalls!" He tried showing his brother all his precious items. "And look at all the tasty treats I got from the other vendors!"

Japan was fascinated by the view of the festival, even from his place on the bus. He had been fairly quiet in thought the whole ride there, but now was itching to go see what was out there and maybe take pictures if the right opportunities arose. Perhaps he could purchase a camera somewhere.

As he eventually managed to exit the bus, he took a moment to take in the scenery. So many people...and it looked like there was a lot to do here. Vendors, game stalls...there was probably more even further down, but he could only see so much from here near the bus. As much as he wanted to jump in and learn about whatever there was to learn about this place like they were supposed to, though, he didn't really want to just go alone. If he was going to enjoy the sights while he was here, wouldn't it be better to do so with some of the others? Besides, there was safety in numbers, so if anything went wrong during the exercise, it would be good not to have to deal with it alone. He would do his best, of course, but still. He looked around briefly to see who else was ready to go. Perhaps that one with the particularly unique appearance who had just gotten off the bus before him. He actually had some experience outside the lab, too, so he probably had good advice...

Romano gently rubbed his face,"Oh."He said.Then he curiously watched as America pulled a cup of green jello out of the pocket of his jacket,"What?That's not gelato.That's jello.Gelato is an Italian ice cream."He says trying to keep his voice down.He sighs and shakes his head,"Thanks anyway."He says now feeling disappointed because he had gotten his hopes up.He listened to the female and Dr. Faye but he remained silent since he was sulking.

When the bus finally pulled up to entrance of the festival his eyes lite up,"My moment of truth is here!"He yelled and quickly exited the bus.Like his brother he had also gotten lost in the crowd,"Italy! Where are you?! I need someone to witness my greatness!"He yells.He looked around for anyone he knew then spotted a vender who smiled at him.Romano was curious so he walked over to the vender who told him about the game.It involved a stack of bottles and baseballs being thrown at them in an attempt to knock them down.

He paid the man and attempted to throw his first ball which missed,then his second.Which was also another miss but the third knocked one of the bottles down leaving him disappointed.He let the stall and wondered to one after another after another lacking skill at each one.He wondered to a dancing ground and started watching people dance wondering if he could learn.Just then he heard Italy begin to call out to him,"Huh?Oh that's great."He said sadly.He hadn't won a single prize and he was starting to believe that he wouldn't win any.

Nina stepped off the bus, since she was here, she might as well enjoy herself a bit as well. Nina wandered through the entrance and made her way towards a food stall. She could smell the meaty and savory food being cooked over a portable BBQ. "Two kebabs please." Nina smiled as she paid and took the two kebabs, she had one in each hand. She slowly walk through the aisle enjoying the scenery and keeping an eye out for the Dolls.

"I wonder if this place as smores." Nina spoke to herself as she walked around. She noticed the bonfire on the beach. Perhaps she will head there when she was done shopping and eating.

Italy eagerly ran up to his brother and began showing him his treasured haul. "Look at all this yummi stuff fratello! I have lots of stuff to share with you ... oh and you have to try this it's called a yule log and it tastes really chocolaty and good." Italy cut a piece and held it out for Romano to take. Oh and look I made a new friend look I got it as a prize from that stall over there and it was really fun too." Italy now held out a bag containing a very brightly colored fish bobbing up and down with the doll's excited movements. "I think I will name it Sardinia! What do you think brother?"
Italy now looked around and saw that everyone was nearby.
"Japan! You're here too! Look at my new friend isn't he fun? Have you played any fun games yet? Oh I bet you tasted some of the yummi food at the vendors huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.