Do I know you? (Alison and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She nods and walk inside with him. She sat next to him look at the menu. She pointed to the noodles and orange chicken. "Can we get that?" She ask soflry and look at lizzy. "So izzy lizzy sorry. What are you getting?" She ask softly to start a conversation. She held jake jacket closer feeling cold.

"The vegetarian tray,"she says politely as she looks at Jake and smiles. Jake smiled back a little and looked at emma."Are you okay? Cold?"he asked handing her his other jacket.

"Cool" Emma smile softly. She look at jake and nodded. She took his jacket and put it around her and held it close. "How you guys meet?"

"Um, actually, we all use to go to school together,"Jake says chuckling a bit."After you moved away me and her started to reconnect and well.. yeah.."Jake says awkwardly a bit.

"That is cool. I'm glad you both started hanging out and now together" Emma smile softly. She order her food when the server came and the server ask jake and lizzy what they want. She said to Emma and jake after taking everyone order" You two are a cute couple" she smile and walk away
Emma blush and tried to say there not and blew a raspberry. She look at lizzy "I'll tell her it you and jake not us" she hope lizzy doesn't hurt her or worse

Jake blushed as she said that and before he could say anything she was gone again. Jacob slowly yawned and shrugged it off as a no big deal and waited for their food to come. When it did come around he thanked the waitress and took a huge bite out of his chicken and Lizzy looked at him discussed as she ate from her vegy tray.

Emma slowly ate her food. Once finish she yawn softly and sat back her head on the back of seat. She was tired and her headache hasn't gone away. "That was good" she whisper her eyes closed.

"Yeah it was," Jake said looking between lizzy and emma."Let's get home. It's been a long day,"he says standing up and helping them both out of the booth.

Emma stood and started walkig next to jake. She look over at lizzy. "I hope you don't mind jake said I could stay at his place tonight if your okay with that"

"I already told her you're staying with me for awhile,"Jake says looking down at her and walking them out the doors as he paid."And she doesn't mind, do you babe?"he asks glancing at Lizzy. She fakes a smile and shakes her head no."Of course I don't. Stay as long as you want."

"Okay thanks. I'm gunna use the restroom real quick" Emma went into the restroom into a stall.
(You can have lizzy lock her in or something to scare her up to you :) )

As Jake and lizzy stand and talk he asks her to be nicer to Emma and she groans but finally agrees and suggest that she goes and checks on Emma. Jake nods and waits by the table as she walks off.

As Lizzy walks into the bathroom she finds the stall Emma is in and slowly turns the lock and gets it stuck so she can't come out. "Bye Emma,"Lizzy snares walking out of the bathroom and back to Jake.

Emma look up hearing lizzy. She finish using restroom and got up tried to open the door and it wouldn't open. Panicking freaking out tears fell she tried to yell for help but no one could hear. She look around climb on toilet and grip the top of door and pull herself up. She went over half way and the door not very strong broke and she screamed fell on the ground cried in pain as she broke her leg and bruise her shoulder and wrist. She sobbed and push the door off her and crawl to the main door open it. "Jake!" She cried out in pain.

As Jake heard the scream he looked at Lizzy and ran to the bathroom where he saw Emma laying in the floor. He swooped her up in his arms and started to panic."W-w-what happened?! Where does it hurt?"he asked trying to see if she was bleeding. He didn't see any blood but could tell she was hurt.

Emma held onto him crying. "Leg shoulder wrist" she whimper and someone said there calling a ambulance. Another said lay her on the chairs let's brace her leg.
Emma lay on the chairs and cry in pain as the lady brace her leg with two sticks and a ties. She held jake hand in pain the bruise on her wrist and shoulder is clearly seen and is black and blue.
"Someone grab ice" the lady said and look to lizzy. "Go gt ice for her"

Jake grabbed her hand na didn't let go as he made her look at him while they braced her leg."Shh just breathe in and out. It'll be okay,"he says brushing the hair out of her eyes.

He looked at Lizzy as she went slowly to get ice and he shook his head angry."Did she do this to you?"he growled in anger.

Emma buried her face in his shoulder held his hand. She could feel everyone waiting for a answer. She cried softly and look at him tears fell with scared eyes as she could feel lizzy watching her. He would be able to tell that it a yes that lizzy did it.
"She lock me in stall I panicked scream for help no one heard. She climb on the door to go over and it broke and it and me fell" she whisper held onto him. She heard the ambulance close and was more scared about going in a car.
"Where the ice?" The lady ask lizzy. "Get her ice now!"

Jake stood up and growled as he ran to the kitchen and got Emma ice. He rushed back to her side and placed it in her shoulder wrist and leg."It'll be okay. I promise it'll be okay, I'll stay with you,"he says leaning down and touching his forehead against hers."Just breathe. Everything will be fine."

"Don't leave me" Emma whisper.
The paramedics came and put Emma on a stretcher and put a brace on her leg. They put her in ambulance and she was panicking "no no no cars jake jake!" She cried scared and the paramedic gave her sedative and look at jake and lizzy. "Only one can come in here. We must hurry the sedative won't last long"
Emma eyes close and she whimper "jakey"

Jake didn't hesitate to jump into he back of the ambulance and sit beside Emma nervously. He laid his head down on her stomach as he took her hand and she relaxed with he pain medicine. As they arrived at the hospital he walked quickly beside her as they pushed her to a room and they wouldn't let Jake come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.