Do I know you? (Alison and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smile seeing it and giggle. "She is so cute!" She look at it and touch her head rubbing could hear a memory of the dog barking

"Yep. She's one of a kind alright. She woke me up the other night because she was hungry and I walked into the kitchen and everything in my cabinets were scattered everywhere,"he laughed thinking about when the dog was just a puppy.

She giggle and smile. "She sound like a cute fun puppy" she look at the pics. "I do remember barking there were people" she sigh unsure what the memory is

"Don't try to remember too hard,"Jacob sighs and ruffles her hair."It'll all come back eventually."Do you want to skip the rest of the day? We can go back to my apartment and chat then I can show you around town..."

"That would be great" she smile at him. She held her books and bag. "How far is your place?" She ask curious

"Not far but I have a car so we can take that if you want,"he says holding up his keys.

"Oh uh uh I uh" she sigh and sat on a bench her hands shaking a little. "Jake I haven't been in a car in a month" she whisper. "I'm scared to get in one"

"Why?"he asks sitting beside her. He could tell she was nervous and saw her shaking. Slowly he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her into his side."That's fine. We can walk. It's not far,"he leans over and kisses her forehead and stand up with her.

She blush and smile nodded. She stood with him held his arm and started walking.
Once at his place she smile and sat with brownie and pet her giggle. Sighing she look at jake and showed him her scar on her side from the crash. "I have one on my leg to. It was a car crash a drunk driver hit my car and another. Eight people involved two people survived guess who did" she whisper looking down tears fell

Jake sighed and bent down in front of her and wiped away as her tears fell."Shhh. Don't cry Emma. It's okay, your safe now,"he says pulling her into a hug."Are you okay? You don't have to tell me about it unless you want to..." his hand caressed her hair as he played with it and she cried in his shoulder."Shhh.."

Emma held onto him tears fell. She grip his shirt. "I lost my friend. She was my first friend when I move there. Me and the drunk driver survive. Why did he live and not my friend or the family with the two kids? It not fair" she cried in his chest. "I'm scared of driving getting in a car, drinking, I'm scared of sleeping and being alone, I don't remember anything not my family or my friend just what people tell me. I see her pic that I have and all I see is blood everywhere on us and on the road and the car upside down. I can't sleep the nightmares I relive it and it won't stop. I don't remmeber my life or you nothing" she cried in his chest held on.

"Shhh it's okay,"he cooed."Please don't cry. I'm right here, you're not alone anymore. I'll help you. I'll help you remember as best I can. I'll try to make the nightmares stop and we'll start walking everywhere together,"she says rubbing her back carefully.

"I'll let you crash here and I'll always be here when you need me. You'll never rave to be alone again,"he says resting his chin on her shoulder. "Me and brownie will protect you,"he says softly as he pats her back protectively.

She whimper and held onto him. "Don't leave me jake. Don't please" she cry softly and relax slowly in his arms. She look gt him tears fell. "Promise not to leave me even if it take years for my memory to return"

"I promise I'll never leave you,"he says wiping at the tears on her cheeks."I've made the mistake of letting you go once and I won't do it again,"he says."So I guess your stuck with me for the rest of our lives,"he chuckled wiping at her face and held her in another long warm soft hug.

She smile a bit. She hug him close and rest head on chest tired and worn out. "I wouldn't mind being stuck with you forever. Your amazing" she said soflry

Jake smiled and combed a hand through her hair."Ha, if you think I'm amazing now..."he says not finishing his sentence."Why don't you get some sleep?"Jacob asked scooting her up in his arms bridal style and carried her to his room. He placed her softly on his bed and pulled the covers over her, kissing her forehead."Get some rest. We can talk later.."

Emma lay in bed and look at him held covers close. "You sure I can sleep in your bed? I can sleep on the couch. I don't wnt to kick you out" she said softly and held his hand

"Don't worry, just sleep,"he says kneeling beside the bed with her small hand in his slightly bigger one."I'll be fine on he couch. Just relax." He kisses her finger tips and watched her close her eyes softly, waiting for her to fall asleep.

She noddded blush. She close her eyes slowly and fell asleep.
A few hours later she started crying and was having a nightmare tossing and turning.

Jacob had accidently fallen asleep beside Emma while he watched her sleep peacefully. As he heard her start crying he opened his eyes and watches she tossed and turned and cried.

Immediately he reach is hand out and pulled her into his lap and rocked her slowly."Shhh it's just a dream Emma,"he says rocking her in his arms as he hummed a song to calm her down. He wiped at her tears and carefully ran his hand across her cheek to show that someone who loved her was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.