Do I know you? (Alison and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay I'll go. Do you have a jacket I can borrow? It's cold out and I don't have one with me" she said softly stood and hug him. "Thank you. I wouldn't be able to make without you. You give me hope"

"That's my middle name,"he jokes hugging her. He hands her a jacket and grabbed one for himself before walking outside and telling Lizzy that they're going to walk. She doesn't seem very thrilled but he doesn't pay her attention as they walk together with Emma on one side of him and lizzy on the other.

Emma pull his jacket close and walk out. She walk on one side with him and could tell lizzy isn't happy. "So where we going?" She really hope no sea food doesn't like it.

"Do you still like Chinese food? I know this cute little place that has amazing food,"Jake says glancing at her as he tried to think of the food she liked and didn't like.

"Ya I love Chinese food. Do you izzy?" She ask soflry forgetting it lizzy not izzy

"It's Lizzy with a Little not izzy,"she says hasty as she gives Emma a look."And not really but it's better than some other food I've eaten." Jake give her a weird look and then turns back to Emma and looks at her softly with a smile."Lizzy a vegetarian,"he says shuttering at the thought of not eating meat. Meat was his life.

"Oh sorry. What do you like we can go where you want" Emma said softly offer to be nice and let her choose plus she seem intimidating

"I'll just get a vegetarian tray or something,"she says rolling her eyes. Jake started to get a little annoyed with her attitude and he sighed rolling his eyes as they came to the restaurant."How about you two go pick a table and order drinks for us while I run to the little men's room,"he joked trying to lighten to mood.

Emma nodded. She walk in the resturant and giggle. "Okay jakey" she walk over and sat at a table and look at lizzy. "So how long you been with jake?" She ask soflry

"Look. I don't like you. I dont like the way you look at my boyfriend. I don't like how you call him that stupid nickname. I don't like you being around him but for some reason he likes you. He always talks about you even though you never bothered to even call after you left,"she says crossing her legs and sitting back.

"I I I'm sorry. I lost my memory and don't remmeber him just a memory or two" Emma whisper "look were just friends. I just want us all to be friends" she said soflry

As Jake walked back to the table he sat down beside Lizzy and smiled across the table at Emma."What are my two favorite girls talking about?"he asks kissing lizzy cheek and smiling widely at emma

Emma look at jake then lizzy. "Um I'm gunna use the restroom" she got up and walk toward the restrooms. She went in and cried softly in a stall and sat on the ground held her knees to her chest crying softly not moving.

Jake asked what had happened and when lizzy didn't answer he pushed off the table and walked to he bathrooms. He knocked on the door am before walking in, not caring it was a girls bathroom."Emma?"he asks walking outside her stall.

Emma wipe her eyes and sniffled. She stood and walk out. "Jake you shouldn't be in here" she said softly and walk to the sink to wash her hands. "I'm not feeling well I'm gunna go back okay"

"No just please wait and eat. I don't know what she said to you but ignore her,"he says walking over to her and wrapping her in a warm embrace.

"I can't not after what she said. The way she look at me she doesn't want me around. I can't come between you two. I'm sorry I never called I don't know why I didn't then the accident happen. I'm sorry I left. I'm horrible she made it clear I am. I'll just go" Emma walk out and headed down the road to the apartment tears falling.

Jacob grabbed at Emma arm and pulled her back away from the sidewalk."No. Your not horrible. You're amazing., and whatever happened in the past is in the past. It's over with so there's no use in reliving it. Just focus on now,"he says hugging her and using his hands to make her look up into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed her cheek and hugged her again."Please don't leave me again..."he said weakly.

Emma cried softly in his shoulder. She held onto him. "I won't leave you. I'm trying to be nice to izzy but she scares me and doesn't like me. I try to let her choose where to go and to sit and try to start a conversation then she says horrible things and" she rub her head getting a headache from the stress and pressure of crying. "Jakey my head hurts I can't deal with the stress it hurt." She look at him tears fell. "I'll try harder to be nice. I don't want you upset if I'm not nice to her. It my fault" she was taking the blame of how lizzy been acting and how she has to be nicer even though she been nice the whole time.

"No don't worry about it, come one. If you eat it'll help your headache,"he says walking with her back inside."And don't worry, I'll talk to her about it and ask her to be nicer. I don't care what she says, I won't let her take you away from me,"he says wiping her tears and walking back to their table. This time he sits beside Emma and looks over the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.