Do I know you? (Alison and winter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma cried and woke clung to him. She buried her face in his chest tears falling. She look at him lean into his hand. "It horrible. Car flip blood everywhere. I'm scared" she buried her face in his chest. "Hold me please." She whisper held onto his shirt. "Im sorry I woke you"

"Shhhh your safe now,"Jake says softly."See? It's just you and me. We're okay.."he nods and holds her in his arms as he rocks her back and forth."Don't worry about me. I'm fine I just want you to be able to get some rest,"he says combing his fingers through her hair.

Emma rest against him held on. She close her eyes relax as he comb her hair. "Your so sweet. It feel amazing your hand in my hair. Jakey I wish I remember everything about us" she whisper fell asleep in his arms

"Yeah me too..."he says softly after she fell asleep. He leaned down and kissed her forehead again and lifted her as he placed her back in he bed and under the blankets. He slowly pulled himself up from the floor and started to walk into the kitchen.

A few hours later she woke. She didn't see him and got up walk out to the living room. "Jake?" She ask soflry saw herself in the mirror and how horrible she look with tear streaked face and her hair messy and didn't look pretty.

Jake walked out of the bathroom in a pair of gym shirts and his top half bare as his mustles bulged out from his hot shower. "Yeah? I'm right here,"Jake says as he dried his hair and threw the towel in a nearby hamper."Did you sleep well?"he asked sitting on the couch.

Emma blush seeing how hot he is in that. She walk over and sat on the couch snuggle close to his side held onto him. "I slept okay. It help with you there didn't a second nightmare. Thank you for everything jakey. Your amazing" she whisper and look at him. "So you said I could stay here like permantely? Or just tonight?"

"For as long as you want,"he says putting an arm around her."Your always welcome here." He looked at her and chuckled."You're so freaking pretty,"he says chuckling a little and staring back at the tv as brownie hopped up on the other side of Emma and begged for attention.

She blush and saw brownie. She started petting brownie and put her head on jake shoulder. "I don't know how I will pass the classes it so much to remember and I'm having a hard time with that and I get headaches so easy now" she said softly

"I'll help you study,"Jake says as he hears a knock at his door."It'll be easier after awhile and maybe we can go to the doctor about the headaches." He stands and walks to the door slowly.

Emma nods and look up at the door wonder who it is. She stroke brownie hair little nervous as to who is at the door. "Jake who is it"

Jake comes back from the door with a girl and smiles at Emma a little with his arm around her."Emma, this is Lizzy, my girlfriend,"he says introducing them.

Emma was shocked to hear he has a girlfriend. She smile a bit. "Hi nice to meet you"

"Lizzy, this is Emma. My best friend from back as kids,"he says sitting down beside Emma and putting an arm around her. "Do you guys want to get something to eat or go out or something and talk?"he asks looking between them.

Emma move from his arm felt weird being close to him with his girlfriend right there. "I'm not feeling up to it I'm gunns stay here with brownie" she got up with brownie and went to the bedroom

Jacob watched her walk away sadly and stood up. He gave his girlfriend his keys and told her to go start the car while he walked into his room. He slipped a shirt over his head and walked over to Emma."Are you okay? I can stay in and watch after you,"he offers.

"No I'm okay. I didn't know you had a girlfriend" Emma look at him. "Jake I shouldn't stay here. You have a girlfriend and you put your arm around me and kiss my head I'm confused isn't that like cheating?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you,"Jake said sitting beside you."Listen I want you to stay. Please? I want to know that your safe. She doesn't mind, she trusts me and I'd never cheat. Just trust me okay? Please go to dinner with us?"

Emma look at him. "You sure she doesn't mind? I don't want to come between you two" she said soflry and fix her shirt and pants. "Are we driving?"

"We can walk,"he says."She doesn't mind and if she does I don't care. Your my best friend. She can get over it,"he jokes chuckling a little at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.