Disaster in the Dreamscape

Leo silently looked over at the garden and wasn't sure what to say about the items that were here. It seemed that the least weird thing was the group that had gathered.

The man had grown accustomed to the strange things that happened here and looked around to see if Silence was here. He hoped that she was as he didn't want to run around the whole area.

Leo looked over at her and nodded. " We require to return the diary that you left in the rest of the house. Actually, it had gotten hard to track you down here," he said to her.

Holden listened to what the pony had to say for now and wondered what sort of Phoenix that she knew. He would have to ask her later though

" Somehow, I doubt that elevator is going to help us. The only reason we perhaps shouldn't prioritize the 2nd over the 5th is in case one of the floors has a trap. Hopefully, we won't find another dream trap," he replied, looking over at the pony and hoping that the 5th floor wasn't another trap. Hopefully, Leo was faring better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

Her sister....so, in other words, another pony...has a pet pheonix?

Hiruko has seen and heard of some strange things in his time, like a weather vane having a nightmare, but this was among the strangest. As Holden explained something or another about the floors (Hiruko wasn't paying much attention), the Baku just shrugged.

"Fifth floor it is I suppose." he replied. He didn't necessarily care which one they went to.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

And so Floor 2 it was.

Going through their routine, they would find that the only accessible room seemed to have a design much like a studio. As they entered it, the door would shut. Typical.

'Benjamin' would begin to sneeze flames from his nose.

"Grr?(Huh?)" 'Benjamin' would say. "Gnnn... (I can't normally do that, but I think I know who can... sorry if you guys wanted some extented excitement, but personally, it's not really funny when you're the one getting internal irritations.)"

Benjamin would suck air into his nose as a screeching scream, remniscent of someone being stabbed repeatedly to death, occured. Afterwards, he would sneeze in a direction away from the others.

ja9unn1.png

"AAAAAUUUGGHHH!" some sort of humanoid monster was briefly seen materializing, before slamming into a wall. It soon disappeared into ash, cinders and nothingness as they soon found themselves outside the now inaccessible room.

"Good job, Benjamin, that was too quick for comfort," Princess Luna says. "It seems that the lower flows have simpler threats, so taking the lower floors on first was a wise choice. I should trust your intuition, Holden. Makes me ponder how easy the first floor's threat is... nevertheless."

And so, the group trudged on to the fifth floor.

Luna seems to sense a strong entity. "The magic here is rather concentrated, we must be wary."

Benjamin feels something - or rather - the lack of something. "Gnnn? (I can feel the strong magic, but the dream energy of this place is actually slightly weaker than the sixth floor's. Something's up.)"

One way or another, they would enter it, as they were transported to an actual scene in a hospital? With people, nonetheless. Much like in A Christmas Carol, they were like ghosts to the environment, unable to interact directly.

A young boy looks over what seemed to be his parents who lay on two hospital seperate beds.

"Father... mother..." the boy seemed to cry.

"Haruto... you have to stay strong... you have to have... hope..."

"I understand... ma... pa..." the boy says, then faces the the group, as if he could comprehend him. "I understand completely."

The boy's eyes began to glow a purple as purple cracks grew all over him, such did the room. Soon, him and the room shattered into many pieces. From the room came a black void, and from the boy came a dragon-shaped beast.

S0k7rmA.png

"All who come to the Dragon's lair without permission must pay a price - the price of their li- huh?"

'Benjamin' was attempting to suck the dragon into his nose, to no avail. The dragon simply knocks him away.

"Grrr! (Careful!)" Benjamin warns, "Hrrrgg! (He's not an dream construct, he seems to be an actual, physical being!)"

"For what purpose have you come here?" the self-proclaimed dragon asks, preparing to attack. "Only Souma Haruto, the magician who serves as my prison, can access this place - his own Underworld, and his own dreams."

"Underworld? That is another word for Tartarus, is it not?" Luna questions, "so, we're in-"

"Incorrect," the dragon states. "While 'Underworld' is a word used for the concept hell, in this context, It is named so because it is a world underneath each and every humans. It's more closely related to a world where memories reside, more closely related to dreams than hell as you believe, waiting to be tainted and twisted by despair so that Phantoms such as me can be born while the human perishes. Any more questions before I eliminate you? Or shall we proceed to battle?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi
@Hospital

Holden looked over at the second floor and was happy that they had chosen it as their first choice as one of those monsters had easily been defeated there. He proceeded to the fifth floor and wasn't shocked when the other man saw him. " We have come to help this man achieve whatever he needs to in the dream world. It would seem that if you are going to fight us, then there is no point in arguing.. but I believe that we could solve this peacefully," he said. He doubted that would work though, so he prepared his powers just in case.

@Takumi @Crow @Hospital

And so Floor 2 it was.

Going through their routine, they would find that the only accessible room seemed to have a design much like a studio. As they entered it, the door would shut. Typical.

'Benjamin' would begin to sneeze flames from his nose.

"Grr?(Huh?)" 'Benjamin' would say. "Gnnn... (I can't normally do that, but I think I know who can... sorry if you guys wanted some extented excitement, but personally, it's not really funny when you're the one getting internal irritations.)"

Benjamin would suck air into his nose as a screeching scream, remniscent of someone being stabbed repeatedly to death, occured. Afterwards, he would sneeze in a direction away from the others.

ja9unn1.png

"AAAAAUUUGGHHH!" some sort of humanoid monster was briefly seen materializing, before slamming into a wall. It soon disappeared into ash, cinders and nothingness as they soon found themselves outside the now inaccessible room.

"Good job, Benjamin, that was too quick for comfort," Princess Luna says. "It seems that the lower flows have simpler threats, so taking the lower floors on first was a wise choice. I should trust your intuition, Holden. Makes me ponder how easy the first floor's threat is... nevertheless."

And so, the group trudged on to the fifth floor.

Luna seems to sense a strong entity. "The magic here is rather concentrated, we must be wary."

Benjamin feels something - or rather - the lack of something. "Gnnn? (I can feel the strong magic, but the dream energy of this place is actually slightly weaker than the sixth floor's. Something's up.)"

One way or another, they would enter it, as they were transported to an actual scene in a hospital? With people, nonetheless. Much like in A Christmas Carol, they were like ghosts to the environment, unable to interact directly.

A young boy looks over what seemed to be his parents who lay on two hospital seperate beds.

"Father... mother..." the boy seemed to cry.

"Haruto... you have to stay strong... you have to have... hope..."

"I understand... ma... pa..." the boy says, then faces the the group, as if he could comprehend him. "I understand completely."

The boy's eyes began to glow a purple as purple cracks grew all over him, such did the room. Soon, him and the room shattered into many pieces. From the room came a black void, and from the boy came a dragon-shaped beast.

S0k7rmA.png

"All who come to the Dragon's lair without permission must pay a price - the price of their li- huh?"

'Benjamin' was attempting to suck the dragon into his nose, to no avail. The dragon simply knocks him away.

"Grrr! (Careful!)" Benjamin warns, "Hrrrgg! (He's not an dream construct, he seems to be an actual, physical being!)"

"For what purpose have you come here?" the self-proclaimed dragon asks, preparing to attack. "Only Souma Haruto, the magician who serves as my prison, can access this place - his own Underworld, and his own dreams."

"Underworld? That is another word for Tartarus, is it not?" Luna questions, "so, we're in-"

"Incorrect," the dragon states. "While 'Underworld' is a word used for the concept hell, in this context, It is named so because it is a world underneath each and every humans. It's more closely related to a world where memories reside, more closely related to dreams than hell as you believe, waiting to be tainted and twisted by despair so that Phantoms such as me can be born while the human perishes. Any more questions before I eliminate you? Or shall we proceed to battle?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi
@Hospital

Hiruko could only chuckle at Benjamin during their time on the second floor, he almost felt bad for the other Baku. Almost.

Though once they made it to the fifth floor, he was unimpressed to say the least.

Setting down his briefcase, Hiruko held his cane like a weapon with ease. He was ready to get this over with.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospital

Holden looked over at the second floor and was happy that they had chosen it as their first choice as one of those monsters had easily been defeated there. He proceeded to the fifth floor and wasn't shocked when the other man saw him. " We have come to help this man achieve whatever he needs to in the dream world. It would seem that if you are going to fight us, then there is no point in arguing.. but I believe that we could solve this peacefully," he said. He doubted that would work though, so he prepared his powers just in case.

@Takumi @Crow @Hospital
Hiruko could only chuckle at Benjamin during their time on the second floor, he almost felt bad for the other Baku. Almost.

Though once they made it to the fifth floor, he was unimpressed to say the least.

Setting down his briefcase, Hiruko held his cane like a weapon with ease. He was ready to get this over with.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospital

"He has already achieved what needs to be achieved. Those are his achievements. I am the Phantom that recreates these, cause them to resurface. The unimpressive Hellhound, and the eternal Phoenix," the dragon spoke to Holden.

"Gggrr? (That was a hellhound?)" 'Benjamin' spoke.

"Indeed it was, measly familiar spirit," the dragon spoke, seeming to understand Benjamin's speech. "Anyways, the various rooms were meant for him, not you lot. Through teamwork-"

The dragon then took a quick glance at 'Benjamin', remembering what he singlehandedly did to the Hellhound.

"- for the most part, you have cleared the perils. However, the perils were meant for him and him alone. The prospect of failure and loneliness would drive him ever closer to despair... a nightmare beyond nightmares. But alas, I am unsuccesful in bringing him any closer to such a state."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Leo silently looked over at the garden and wasn't sure what to say about the items that were here. It seemed that the least weird thing was the group that had gathered.

The man had grown accustomed to the strange things that happened here and looked around to see if Silence was here. He hoped that she was as he didn't want to run around the whole area.

Leo looked over at her and nodded. " We require to return the diary that you left in the rest of the house. Actually, it had gotten hard to track you down here," he said to her.

"Is that so?" Silence questions. "I must thank you then. It appears that I move around in this house more than I think I do."

Silence Dogood reads through the diary.

"You didn't happen to read it, did you?"

@Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @LuckycoolHawk9
(As I am preparing to wrap the hospital section up, the Garden section will have delays to synch it up.)

" If he has already achieved what he needs to be achieved, why exactly are you recreating these moments for him if he has already beaten them? It doesn't make much sense to me to make someone repeat the same thing over and over."

Holden didn't even bother to ask what the dragon was saying.

Holden was still very perplexed as to what this dragon's motives even were and if they were indeed pure in intention or was there a darker meaning behind them that he couldn't comprehend.

Holden waited to see if he was going to bring him any more answers or see the man's true intentions at all for that matter.

" I am very perplexed by this. Why would you want him to bring to such a state? To be in such a state is not ideal in the slightest and it is not something you wish upon someone. I don't understand you, but this doesn't feel right. It feels like something that the man in the yellow jacket would do. Why wish him to never-ending nightmares?"

@Takumi @Crow @Hospital

Leo was proud that he and Ariadne had brought the diary back to its rightful owner and it was not found by others with less good intentions.

He was silent as she read through the diary.

"Yes, we did, sadly to find out it was yours as we did not know who it belonged too."

@Minerva @Crow @Mason Moretit @York @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Gardens

" If he has already achieved what he needs to be achieved, why exactly are you recreating these moments for him if he has already beaten them? It doesn't make much sense to me to make someone repeat the same thing over and over."

Holden didn't even bother to ask what the dragon was saying.

Holden was still very perplexed as to what this dragon's motives even were and if they were indeed pure in intention or was there a darker meaning behind them that he couldn't comprehend.

Holden waited to see if he was going to bring him any more answers or see the man's true intentions at all for that matter.

" I am very perplexed by this. Why would you want him to bring to such a state? To be in such a state is not ideal in the slightest and it is not something you wish upon someone. I don't understand you, but this doesn't feel right. It feels like something that the man in the yellow jacket would do. Why wish him to never-ending nightmares?"

@Takumi @Crow @Hospital

"I am a Phantom that lives inside him," the dragon explains, "It is only by him falling into despair that I will be allowed freedom into the physical plane. My sole motivation is my freedom from this prison. Until then, I am anchored to here, such is the way."

"So, you only cause nightmares here?" Luna questions. "You didn't cause all those other nightmares, did you?"

"I have no idea what you speak of," the dragon utters, "as I have said, I am anchored here. However, I did feel something come close rather recently."

"Gnnn? (Us?)" 'Benjamin' asks.

"Its presence was stronger than all of yours combined. I assume it sensed mine, and realising that this was my home turf, it left before I was able to see it."

TGEcqCS.jpg

"Hey Dragon, I see you brought friends," a voice emerged from what seemed to be a spell circle from above. The spell circle matched the one from the front of the door.

"You!" the dragon exclaims. "You have promised me the ring that will grant me permanent freedom from you! I cannot wait any longer!"

"Well, you see... everyone in town is sort of asleep. Has been for quite a while. To tell the truth, I'm starting to worry..."

"The nightmares!" Luna speaks. "That's what's happening to ponies and people all throughout! Whatever's causing these nightmares certainly has some power..."

"I guess I have you to thank for protecting me then, Dragon."

"I only serve myself."

"So, the comas are caused by nightmares, huh?" The voice ponders. "I should get to the bottom of this as soon as I wake up. Is it showtime, dragon?"

"Whatever you call it."

"So, is that it?" Luna questions.​

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

Leo was proud that he and Ariadne had brought the diary back to its rightful owner and it was not found by others with less good intentions.

He was silent as she read through the diary.

"Yes, we did, sadly to find out it was yours as we did not know who it belonged too."

@Minerva @Crow @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Gardens

Silence Dogood remained... well... silent while accepting the diary, before pointing to the sky, specifically at a being in the sky. She didn't appear to have much to comment.

VpTqZUI.jpg

"Krrrr!"

A being, covered by shadow, descended onto the ground that appeared to be right in front of the house door at great speeds, before rising up at equally high speeds.

It was huge, a giant of sorts - possibly giant, seeing that it wore some sort of dress. A face was not seen, but it was certain that the humanoid figure lacked legs.

Silence Dogood had more words to add.

"... I think that being left something at our doorstep. Why not we all have a look?"

@Minerva @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Gardens​

"I am a Phantom that lives inside him," the dragon explains, "It is only by him falling into despair that I will be allowed freedom into the physical plane. My sole motivation is my freedom from this prison. Until then, I am anchored to here, such is the way."

"So, you only cause nightmares here?" Luna questions. "You didn't cause all those other nightmares, did you?"

"I have no idea what you speak of," the dragon utters, "as I have said, I am anchored here. However, I did feel something come close rather recently."

"Gnnn? (Us?)" 'Benjamin' asks.

"Its presence was stronger than all of yours combined. I assume it sensed mine, and realising that this was my home turf, it left before I was able to see it."

TGEcqCS.jpg

"Hey Dragon, I see you brought friends," a voice emerged from what seemed to be a spell circle from above. The spell circle matched the one from the front of the door.

"You!" the dragon exclaims. "You have promised me the ring that will grant me permanent freedom from you! I cannot wait any longer!"

"Well, you see... everyone in town is sort of asleep. Has been for quite a while. To tell the truth, I'm starting to worry..."

"The nightmares!" Luna speaks. "That's what's happening to ponies and people all throughout! Whatever's causing these nightmares certainly has some power..."

"I guess I have you to thank for protecting me then, Dragon."

"I only serve myself."

"So, the comas are caused by nightmares, huh?" The voice ponders. "I should get to the bottom of this as soon as I wake up. Is it showtime, dragon?"

"Whatever you call it."

"So, is that it?" Luna questions.​

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

Silence Dogood remained... well... silent while accepting the diary, before pointing to the sky, specifically at a being in the sky. She didn't appear to have much to comment.

VpTqZUI.jpg

"Krrrr!"

A being, covered by shadow, descended onto the ground that appeared to be right in front of the house door at great speeds, before rising up at equally high speeds.

It was huge, a giant of sorts - possibly giant, seeing that it wore some sort of dress. A face was not seen, but it was certain that the humanoid figure lacked legs.

"... I think that being left something at our doorstep. Why not we all have a look?"

@Minerva @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Gardens​

"Hope so." Hiruko sighed. The Baku wasn't quite sure of what had transpired, but they didn't need to fight this time around it seemed. Grabbing his suitcase he was prepared to go, but kept an eye in case something went wrong by any chance.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

VpTqZUI.jpg

"Krrrr!"

@Minerva @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Gardens

"Ah! Alright, Silence! I'll hop down and see what it is! If it's small enough, I'll bring it back inside, save us all the legwork!"

00786.gif

In a flash of green light, Jade suddenly disappeared. She would reappear at the front doorstep, right next to whatever it was that was dropped off.

Wait a moment, that's not a gif of the correct Jade. Oh well, I suppose it gets the job done.

First Warning

TGEcqCS.jpg

"One more thing."

The odd voice, presumably belonging to the one that the one who possessed the dream, created a spell circle-like portal to transport Luna, 'Benjamin', Hiruko and Holden out.

"Gnnn... (That was very underwhelming, but at least that dragon didn't turn us to chow. He certainly had the means to,)" 'Benjamin' comments.

They soon found themselves back where they were - in front of the house...

KEhG7lr.png

"I suppose I won't be moving any feet either," with a tap of her shoe, Silence Dogood pocketed her diary and jumped high upwards, before she opened her umbrella, descending towards where Jade Harley ended up. "I have a hunch that this gift is anything but small."

It was small, but not as small as Jade would expect.

Her familiars 'Franklin' and 'Reed' followed.

And soon, everyone was united. 'Benjamin' assembled beside 'Franklin' and 'Reed'.

Right in the centre of them was what the odd humanoid left behind. This little present left everyone - well - almost everyone - in sheer shock.

It wasn't a matter of what, but rather, a matter of who.

Crimson coated her pyjamas-like outfit and face, and pink tainted the pure-white cloud creatures that surrounded her.

That was a colourful and expressive way to describe human blood.

jWfPGEj.png

This was Nemurin, the lazy leader of the Dreamscapers, and one of the original three members. In general, she was cheerful, bubbly, very soft and kindhearted in personality, making her battered state very unexpected. She moved not a muscle, and breathed not a breeze or word.

C0dKXJE.png

"Nemurin, are you alrigh- I do not hear a heartbeat... or feel her breath... could it be that-" Luna's eyes started to water.

"Don't be silly~" Nemurin's face rose, then coughs. "Nemurin... doesn't normally have a heartbeat."

"Please do not scare us like that, Nemurin."

"Let's take her upstairs," Silence Dogood speaks as she carries Nemurin into the house and into her room.

"Did you all... coughcough... have fun while Nemurin was away?" Nemurin's coughing persists.

"Nemurin, refrain from speaking," Silence chides, "you're coughing badly."

Blood dripped along the path as Silence carried her.

Soon, all surrounded Nemurin in her nicely-decorated, neat room. She was still blood-covered, and bandage-covered, to add.

"It's time for Nemurin... to sleep... coughcough..."

Silence sighs as she feeds her leader some well-prepared soup. "You'll certainly need rest soon, Nemurin."

You could talk to Nemurin to ask about what happened to her, particularly the humanoid being that sent her back here, or look around the room. Two nice photo frames stands on a table, one pink-framed with a floral decoration, the other deep purplish-blue with star markings Maybe that could be coversation starter? A little casual chitchat never hurt anyone.

Some might not help but notice that something was emerging from Nemurin's hair, something that wasn't usually there, at least. It had a purplish-black hue, a colour that was never associated with Nemurin. Maybe you could inspect it closely?

All three of Silence Dogood's familiars chose to sit at the chairs of the living room, not wanting to clog the crowded room up. Maybe you could wait in the living room too, if you feel that you're clogging the place.

JtdJhfH.png

@Minerva - Ariadne (Inception)

@Yun Lee - Doctor Fennel & Dream the Munna (Pokemon)

@Sumirenko - Doremy Sweet (Touhou)

@Takumi - Hiruko (Yumekui Kenbun)

@LuckycoolHawk9 - Holden Matthews (Beyond) & Leo Howard (OC)

@Mason Moretti - Jade Harley (Homestuck)

@Kaykay - Kriemhild Lebenstein (Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Bansenjin)

@thatguyinthestore - Luigi (Super Mario Bros Series)

@York - Neo (The Matrix)

@Kaide` - Trahearne (Guild Wars 2)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)​

First Warning

TGEcqCS.jpg

"One more thing."

The odd voice, presumably belonging to the one that the one who possessed the dream, created a spell circle-like portal to transport Luna, 'Benjamin', Hiruko and Holden out.

"Gnnn... (That was very underwhelming, but at least that dragon didn't turn us to chow. He certainly had the means to,)" 'Benjamin' comments.

KEhG7lr.png

"I suppose I won't be moving any feet either," with a tap of her shoe, Silence Dogood pocketed her diary and jumped high upwards, before she opened her umbrella, descending towards where Jade Harley ended up. "I have a hunch that this gift is anything but small."

And soon, everyone was united. 'Benjamin' assembled beside 'Franklin' and 'Reed'.

Right in the centre of them was what the odd humanoid left behind. This little present left everyone - well - almost everyone - in sheer shock.

Crimson coated her pyjamas-like outfit and face, and pink tainted the pure-white cloud creatures that surrounded her.

jWfPGEj.png

This was Nemurin, the lazy leader of the Dreamscapers, and one of the original three members. In general, she was cheerful, bubbly, very soft and kindhearted in personality, making her battered state very unexpected. She moved not a muscle, and breathed not a breeze or word.

C0dKXJE.png

"Nemurin, are you alrigh- I do not hear a heartbeat... or feel her breath... could it be that-" Luna's eyes started to water.

"Don't be silly~" Nemurin's face rose, then coughs. "Nemurin... doesn't normally have a heartbeat."

"Let's take her upstairs," Silence Dogood speaks as she carries Nemurin into the house and into her room.

"Did you all... coughcough... have fun while Nemurin was away?" Nemurin's coughing persists.

Soon, all surrounded Nemurin in her nicely-decorated, neat room. She was still blood-covered, and bandage-covered, to add.

Silence sighs as she feeds her leader some well-prepared soup. "You'll certainly need rest soon, Nemurin."

You could talk to Nemurin to ask about what happened to her, particularly the humanoid being that sent her back here, or look around the room. Two nice photo frames stands on a table, one pink-framed with a floral decoration, the other deep purplish-blue with star markings Maybe that could be coversation starter? A little casual chitchat never hurt anyone.

Some might not help but notice that something was emerging from Nemurin's hair, something that wasn't usually there, at least. It had a purplish-black hue, a colour that was never associated with Nemurin. Maybe you could inspect it closely?

All three of Silence Dogood's familiars chose to sit at the chairs of the living room, not wanting to clog the crowded room up. Maybe you could wait in the living room too, if you feel that you're clogging the place.

JtdJhfH.png

@York - Neo (The Matrix)

Well, Jade Harley certainly wasn't going to waste any time galavanting about the room looking at photographs or purple hair things. She worried much for her dear blood-soaked friend and would learn the information from the horse's mouth. So to speak.

"Nemurin, what happened? What did you fight, and why did you fight it alone?! You worried us, suddenly appearing all bloody like this!"
@Crow

First Warning

TGEcqCS.jpg

"One more thing."

KEhG7lr.png

jWfPGEj.png

C0dKXJE.png

JtdJhfH.png

@York - Neo (The Matrix)

Hiruko, at first was a bit caught off guard at the smell of blood, and had to cover his nose to try and block the smell from his senses. It had been some time since he had smelled blood, or in fact, ate a rather bloody dream.

Scoffing softly he took a closer look at the purple growth type thing coming from Nemurin's head.

"How peculiar." he said, sounding almost bored.

@Crow

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/Dream Caster

Holden took a deep breath and let Jade talk as he went to inspect the purple mess in her hair. He was worried that something bad had happened. " Yeah, that does seem to be particular, do you think that is the remain of something that attacked her?" He asked.

@Crow @Takumi

Leo went into the living room as he felt he was crowding and he need to be away from it all. He didn't like being near Neurmin while she was so injured

@Crow @Living Room

Hiruko, at first was a bit caught off guard at the smell of blood, and had to cover his nose to try and block the smell from his senses. It had been some time since he had smelled blood, or in fact, ate a rather bloody dream.

Scoffing softly he took a closer look at the purple growth type thing coming from Nemurin's head.

"How peculiar." he said, sounding almost bored.

@Crow

Holden took a deep breath and let Jade talk as he went to inspect the purple mess in her hair. He was worried that something bad had happened. " Yeah, that does seem to be particular, do you think that is the remain of something that attacked her?" He asked.

@Crow @Takumi

If one were to partition Nemurin's hair, they would find out that the thing that was emerging from her fluffy hair was in fact a dagger hilt emerging from her back. It was a pretty dagger to boot. The thin silk that decorated with was purple with a starry pattern. This pattern and colour was the same as the lower body of the odd humanoid that delivered Nemurin to the doorstep.
jTSg5LV.png

The position would imply that it stabbed through her heart. Nemurin certainly had a metaphorical heart, but a physical one? That is very doubtful, evidenced by how she's still alive and kicking after having this jabbed into what can be assumed to be the position of one of the human body's most vital organs.

Or maybe the dagger was just short, being a dagger and all, but there was only one way to find out.

There was the choice of taking it out or leaving it there.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Leo went into the living room as he felt he was crowding and he need to be away from it all. He didn't like being near Neurmin while she was so injured

@Crow @Living Room

The living room had nothing additional from what was previously stated but three animals. Not very good conversation starters.

4x6Kmfg.png

"Hoot. Hoot."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Well, Jade Harley certainly wasn't going to waste any time galavanting about the room looking at photographs or purple hair things. She worried much for her dear blood-soaked friend and would learn the information from the horse's mouth. So to speak.

"Nemurin, what happened? What did you fight, and why did you fight it alone?! You worried us, suddenly appearing all bloody like this!"
@Crow

Mva8DrI.png

"You need not worry, Jade..." Nemurin rose her upper body for a bit and placed a hand on Jade's cheek. "Ehehe... I found out who it was... cough... cough... Nemurin knows who caused the nightmares..."

"Nemurin, please do not stress yourself," Luna spoke.

"It's OK... cough..." Nemurin comments. "... she was faceless... and had a big dress... very starry and pretty..."

Jade might remember that the vague description seemed to somewhat fit the odd humanoid that brought Nemurin to the door before buzzing away. Except the 'faceless' part, since the humanoid's face was hidden all the while.

"... Nemurin didn't catch her name. Nemurin... only wanted to talk to her. I expected her to act with hostility, but I never expected the faceless one to have this much power... so Nemurin had to fight... Nemurin is super strong in the dream world! But the same can be said for the faceless one..."

"Nemurin, are you sure that the thing has a heart to connect to?" Silence Dogood asks.

With a nod, Nemurin proceeds, "I saw some of her memories during our fight... cough... cough..."

@Mason Moretti

If one were to partition Nemurin's hair, they would find out that the thing that was emerging from her fluffy hair was in fact a dagger hilt emerging from her back. It was a pretty dagger to boot. The thin silk that decorated with was purple with a starry pattern. This pattern and colour was the same as the lower body of the odd humanoid that delivered Nemurin to the doorstep.
jTSg5LV.png

The position would imply that it stabbed through her heart. Nemurin certainly had a metaphorical heart, but a physical one? That is very doubtful, evidenced by how she's still alive and kicking after having this jabbed into what can be assumed to be the position of one of the human body's most vital organs.

Or maybe the dagger was just short, being a dagger and all, but there was only one way to find out.

There was the choice of taking it out or leaving it there.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

The living room had nothing additional from what was previously stated but three animals. Not very good conversation starters.

4x6Kmfg.png

"Hoot. Hoot."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mva8DrI.png

"You need not worry, Jade..." Nemurin rose her upper body for a bit and placed a hand on Jade's cheek. "Ehehe... I found out who it was... cough... cough... Nemurin knows who caused the nightmares..."

"Nemurin, please do not stress yourself," Luna spoke.

"It's OK... cough..." Nemurin comments. "... she was faceless... and had a big dress... very starry and pretty..."

Jade might remember that the vague description seemed to somewhat fit the odd humanoid that brought Nemurin to the door before buzzing away. Except the 'faceless' part, since the humanoid's face was hidden all the while.

"... Nemurin didn't catch her name. Nemurin... only wanted to talk to her. I expected her to act with hostility, but I never expected the faceless one to have this much power... so Nemurin had to fight... Nemurin is super strong in the dream world! But the same can be said for the faceless one..."

"Nemurin, are you sure that the thing has a heart to connect to?" Silence Dogood asks.

With a nod, Nemurin proceeds, "I saw some of her memories during our fight... cough... cough..."

@Mason Moretti

"Well what do we have here?" that was the only real warning, before
Hiruko tried to pull out the dagger. If there was any real sign of pain, or some form of really bad reaction from Nemurin he'd stop. Maybe.

@Crow

Holden Matthews

Holden looked over at Neurmin's dagger. He wasn't too keen on pulling out the dagger, but he didn't stop Hiruko. He felt it wouldn't help. However, if the other man went too far, he would pull him back to stop him,

@Crow @Takumi

Leo Howard/Dream Caster

" Hey, how are you?" He asked, petting the owl or attempting too. He really didn't like blood or injured people.

@Crow

Neo
@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Neo could only look on in shock as one of the three founders of the dreamscapers were brought in by a mysterious, humanoid creature. It didn't take much inspection to reveal the weapon embedded in her back, and while Hiruko had already taken then initiative to pull out the weapon, Neo himself was more focused on trying to identify what it was.​

"Well what do we have here?" that was the only real warning, before
Hiruko tried to pull out the dagger. If there was any real sign of pain, or some form of really bad reaction from Nemurin he'd stop. Maybe.

@Crow

Holden Matthews

Holden looked over at Neurmin's dagger. He wasn't too keen on pulling out the dagger, but he didn't stop Hiruko. He felt it wouldn't help. However, if the other man went too far, he would pull him back to stop him,

@Crow @Takumi

Neo
@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Neo could only look on in shock as one of the three founders of the dreamscapers were brought in by a mysterious, humanoid creature. It didn't take much inspection to reveal the weapon embedded in her back, and while Hiruko had already taken then initiative to pull out the weapon, Neo himself was more focused on trying to identify what it was.​

As Hiruko pulled the odd blade out, Nemurin was visibly cringing, but the blood surrounding her wound was starting to disappear.

Eventually, the blade would be fully pulled out.

NGY6u8i.jpg

Any blood on the dagger dripped away immediately, making it clean and shiny in a mere instance.

An odd power emanated from the dagger. It wasn't certain what kind of power it was, and it was doubtful that anyone in the room knew, but the closest lead was that it, one way or another, came from the odd faceless humanoid.

Hiruko got a new weapon. If he had no need for it, he could pass it to someone else.

Meanwhile, Nemurin's wounds gradually healed and the blood gradually disappeared as she coughed.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"That does explain why Nemurin doesn't just heal herself," Silence Dogood utters. "I figured something was a little off."

"Thank you... cough..."

It seemed that Nemurin still had to recover.

Simultaneously, one might hear footsteps coming from... a wall?

If one were to touch the wall, they would find that they would be able to phase through it.

"Someone is coming, I'll get it- cough cough..."

"Nemurin," Luna reminds, "take some rest, I shall get it."

The alicorn princess proceeds to walk through the wall. You could choose to follow or stay around...

"Maybe she'll meet a friend~ cough..."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @CoolRoomPeeps​

As Hiruko pulled the odd blade out, Nemurin was visibly cringing, but the blood surrounding her wound was starting to disappear.

Eventually, the blade would be fully pulled out.

NGY6u8i.jpg

Any blood on the dagger dripped away immediately, making it clean and shiny in a mere instance.

An odd power emanated from the dagger. It wasn't certain what kind of power it was, and it was doubtful that anyone in the room knew, but the closest lead was that it, one way or another, came from the odd faceless humanoid.

Hiruko got a new weapon. If he had no need for it, he could pass it to someone else.

Meanwhile, Nemurin's wounds gradually healed and the blood gradually disappeared as she coughed.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"That does explain why Nemurin doesn't just heal herself," Silence Dogood utters. "I figured something was a little off."

"Thank you... cough..."

It seemed that Nemurin still had to recover.

Simultaneously, one might hear footsteps coming from... a wall?

If one were to touch the wall, they would find that they would be able to phase through it.

"Someone is coming, I'll get it- cough cough..."

"Nemurin," Luna reminds, "take some rest, I shall get it."

The alicorn princess proceeds to walk through the wall. You could choose to follow or stay around...

"Maybe she'll meet a friend~ cough..."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @CoolRoomPeeps​

Hiruko decided to hold on to the dagger for now.

"You're welcome." he spoke with a small nod. Noticing Luna walk through the wall, he followed after her.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @others