Disaster in the Dreamscape

KEhG7lr.png

"It's... best not to eat those now, Jade Harley," Silence Dogood would emerge from the shadows, "go ahead and keep them in your pockets though."

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krrt krrt..." a spider-shaped familiar, 'Franklin' as it was dubbed by Silence Dogood, stood on a dreamcatcher improvised as a hoverboard, hovering beside Silence Dogood. The spider-like spirit was slightly larger than a chihuahua.

"Benjamin's out for a while with Luna, Holden, Hiruko and Sandy, so I was grabbing my third familiar to keep a lookout," Silence Dogood says with a small amount of sternness in her voice.

Almost no one among the Dreamscapers would be aware that Silence Dogood possessed a third familiar, since she was always shown hanging around two.

Silence Dogood walked near the small snowy owl sitting in a hollowed tree.

n2EFaF4.png

"Hoot. Hoot. Hoot. Hoot."

The owl perches onto Silence Dogood's sleeve-covered wrists.

"I believe you have yet to meet Reed," Silence Dogood would introduce the three present to her owl familiar. There was a good chance that at least one of the three would notice that it wasn't exactly an owl, and this 'owl' felt a little bit... demonic in nature.​

@york @Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Crow

If Ariadne were to read the contents of the first page, she would find the following...

XX/XX/XXXX

Mother believes that my oneiromancy is not strong enough to succeed her in the our lineage of women. Maybe that is the case. However, the time to train is not enough. I need a crutch - a familiar, even two. I considered an Alp, but demons may be harmful for my body. As such, I will pursue two possible familiars - the Baku, found in East Asian countries such as Japan or China, and the Asabikeshiinh, found in the Americas, and one of many spirits worshipped by the aboriginals of the land. I have enough allowance for my flight plan. I will prove to her that I am worthy.

The next few lines display trips to Japan and America. Would you like to skip these pages to the next segment, continue reading or stop reading altogether?

@Crow @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Research Room

"Huh, I didn't know that you had a third familiar. Well, Reed, it's nice to know your name!"

Jade plucked the fruit from her inventory and stared at a moment, feeling somewhat disturbed by Silence Dogood's warning. Well, it's not like Silence had led them astray before, so Jade felt that she should be trusted. Jade tucked away the fruit in her inventory, but it felt a little empty there. So, to fill her pockets, Jade grabbed one pot of catnip to place in her somewhat of a hammerspace inventory, along with a watering can. She would make sure to take care of the catnip and would give the catnip to Nemurin if they ran into each other later.

To Silence, she asked, "I'm a little curious. Just how many familiars do you have?"

@Crow @Kaykay @york

Holden looked confused. How was they supposed to defeat something that couldn't be killed? He had to have a weakness. Perhaps there was something in the room could help him and he searched for it. Even though, he knew that it wouldn't help too much, he did use his ice to attempt to make Phoenix slip. He knew he was going to get a nose bleed. It was par for the course and he hoped that the others could help I'm.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @The Dream

Leo looked over at her and shrugged. " I have no clue," he said. He wondered if she mentioned it, but he hadn't accidently seen her so he was just lost for now. " Maybe the last page of the diary could tell us," he suggested.

@Minerva @Crow @Research Room

zpD1YEh.png

"Indeed, Sandman. It'll be an adventure. Well... there is no doubt that we will find something... cool..." Luna says, slightly puzzled by the possible definition of the word that Holden had used.

KEhG7lr.png

"Cool. In this context, it is used informally to describe something percieved as attractive or Impressive, a possible substitute for excitement-inducing," Silence Dogood mentions to Luna.

"I see, thank you for that, Silence Dogood," Luna says.

"I thought you'd have learned it on your first Hallowe- I mean, Nightmare Night," Silence Dogood responds.

"Well, I think we're ready to head out," Luna says.

6mOOaJY.png

"Grrrr... (I see, that makes two of us. I could've sworn there was one more Baku around. We'll continue this conversation out there.)" 'Benjamin' turns to Hiruko, then to Silence Dogood, "Grooo... (Silence Dogood, if I may, I would like to accompany this crew. It is not often that I encounter another one of my kind.)"

None could register what 'Benjamin' was saying save for Silence Dogood, Silence's familiars and other Baku.

"Very well, Benjamin," Silence says, "familiar spirits need some freetime. Speaking of freetime, I'll have go fetch Read from the garden and have her take your post while you're off."

None here would recognize the name 'Read'.

Luigi enters the room.

"Ah, Luigi," Silence Dogood turns to the plumber who had just entered the room, "Luna and the others are preparing to take a walk. I, on the other hand, am choosing to stay around this place and guard the fort. Well, pick your poison."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @LivingRoom

@Yun Lee @Sumirenko @Kaide`

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape, the vast space of weirdness right outside the door. Doors of many shapes and sizes lined up in a corridor. It was picturesque, some may say.

As the group walked along the path, they would encounter three splits - Left, Right and Straightforward.

HWmNoNy.png

"Which way do you all wish to go?" Luna asks.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DreamscapeCorridors

Luigi had stayed back in the living room with Dogood.

"So um.... what are we'a doing?" The plumber asked in the same nervous tone as before.

@Crow @LivingRoom

Luigi had stayed back in the living room with Dogood.

"So um.... what are we'a doing?" The plumber asked in the same nervous tone as before.

@Crow @LivingRoom

"I'll be heading upstairs to the Garden for a short bit, but something tells me that this 'short bit' might be extended," Silence Dogood comments. "You are free to follow."

@thatguyinthestore

"Huh, I didn't know that you had a third familiar. Well, Reed, it's nice to know your name!"

Jade plucked the fruit from her inventory and stared at a moment, feeling somewhat disturbed by Silence Dogood's warning. Well, it's not like Silence had led them astray before, so Jade felt that she should be trusted. Jade tucked away the fruit in her inventory, but it felt a little empty there. So, to fill her pockets, Jade grabbed one pot of catnip to place in her somewhat of a hammerspace inventory, along with a watering can. She would make sure to take care of the catnip and would give the catnip to Nemurin if they ran into each other later.

To Silence, she asked, "I'm a little curious. Just how many familiars do you have?"

@Crow @Kaykay @york

If Luigi were to follow Silence Dogood upstairs, he would immediately behold the sight of a small, snowy owl perching on her hand.

4x6Kmfg.png

"Hoot," those were the words that the owl familiar would say to Jade.

"I only have three for now," Silence Dogood replied to Jade. "Benjamin, Franklin and Reed. I generally rely on using two at a time. My lineage has never used familiars in eons until I came along and formed contracts with those three. I can't really tell if it makes me better or worse than them."

@Crow @Kaykay @york @Mason Moretti

Leo looked over at her and shrugged. " I have no clue," he said. He wondered if she mentioned it, but he hadn't accidently seen her so he was just lost for now. " Maybe the last page of the diary could tell us," he suggested.

@Minerva @Crow @Research Room

When the last page was uncovered, some writing was found.

~~~

I've been seeing this faceless being floating in the Dreamscape skies too often. Seeking Nemurin's wisdom, she claims to be unaware of this being's identity. Something's not right. If she is capable of seeing all of the Dreamscape, how is she unaware of this being? I might be seeing things, but I'm seeing things too often.

~~~

None of these words, or any words before, would indicate Silence Dogood's location. Maybe scurrying the house would prove more effective?​

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow

Hiruko nodded to Benjamin, picking up his briefcase and headed towards the stairs. Once they made it to the strange room he showed no signs of interest or any reaction towarss their supposed enemy.

Hiruko stood back, arms crossed as he let Formalin float so he could sit on the cane, his briefcase sitting on the floor near his feet. He had no real want or intent to fight Phoenix, unless attacked first. Sighing he crossed his legs and frowned.

"Combat is not my forte." he grumbled, annoyed.

"You don't seem to bleed. That doesn't even make this interesting." he huffed.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Holden looked confused. How was they supposed to defeat something that couldn't be killed? He had to have a weakness. Perhaps there was something in the room could help him and he searched for it. Even though, he knew that it wouldn't help too much, he did use his ice to attempt to make Phoenix slip. He knew he was going to get a nose bleed. It was par for the course and he hoped that the others could help I'm.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @The Dream

ix4fzex.png

"The blood that paints this room..." Phoenix grumbles as he charges towards Hiruko... "will be yours!"

The burning being charges towards Hiruko, before Holden's ice causes Phoenix to slip about and begin to trip. This caused Phoenix's face to fall right onto the singular sun-like emblem on the floor markings. As he got up, his face was observably on fire, but he shook it off with ease, resulting in a face covered in soot.

Apart from what just happened, Holden would find nothing in the room that would indicate that Phoenix possessed any form of weakness.

"What do you think you're doing?" Phoenix would shout towards Holden. "You think you can make me go back there? Huh?"

Looking Holden in the eye, Phoenix would slash his sword, unleashing a circle of flames upon everyone.

"Maybe you would like to know how it's like to burn for eternity!"

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Dream​

ix4fzex.png

"The blood that paints this room..." Phoenix grumbles as he charges towards Hiruko... "will be yours!"

The burning being charges towards Hiruko, before Holden's ice causes Phoenix to slip about and begin to trip. This caused Phoenix's face to fall right onto the singular sun-like emblem on the floor markings. As he got up, his face was observably on fire, but he shook it off with ease, resulting in a face covered in soot.

Apart from what just happened, Holden would find nothing in the room that would indicate that Phoenix possessed any form of weakness.

"What do you think you're doing?" Phoenix would shout towards Holden. "You think you can make me go back there? Huh?"

Looking Holden in the eye, Phoenix would slash his sword, unleashing a circle of flames upon everyone.

Hiruko's eyes had a gleam in it as he got off of Formalin, gripping the cane in his hand as he prepared to defend himself quickly. Then Pheonix tripped. Scoffing, he jumped into the air over the flames and aimed to bring Formalin down with a hard swing, aiming to make Phoenix once again land on the sun-like emblem on the floor once more. Then he'd bring his body forward to flip then land on his feet.

"Nice try." he muttered.

"I'll be heading upstairs to the Garden for a short bit, but something tells me that this 'short bit' might be extended," Silence Dogood comments. "You are free to follow."

@thatguyinthestore

If Luigi were to follow Silence Dogood upstairs, he would immediately behold the sight of a small, snowy owl perching on her hand.

4x6Kmfg.png

"I only have three for now," Silence Dogood replied to Jade. "Benjamin, Franklin and Reed. I generally rely on using two at a time. My lineage has never used familiars in eons until I came along and formed contracts with those three. I can't really tell if it makes me better or worse than them."

When the last page was uncovered, some writing was found.

~~~

I've been seeing this faceless being floating in the Dreamscape skies too often. Seeking Nemurin's wisdom, she claims to be unaware of this being's identity. Something's not right. If she is capable of seeing all of the Dreamscape, how is she unaware of this being? I might be seeing things, but I'm seeing things too often.

~~~

None of these words, or any words before, would indicate Silence Dogood's location. Maybe scurrying the house would prove more effective?​

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow
Luigi nodded and stood up from the couch. Not wanting to be left alone, especially with any possible threats, Luigi began to follow Dogood up to the garden, trembling a bit as he did so.

@Crow

Luigi were to follow Silence Dogood upstairs, he would immediately behold the sight of a small, snowy owl perching on her hand.

4x6Kmfg.png

Luigi nodded and stood up from the couch. Not wanting to be left alone, especially with any possible threats, Luigi began to follow Dogood up to the garden, trembling a bit as he did so.

@Crow

"Well, it certainly makes you more interesting, Silence," said Jade optimistically. She offered Silence Dogood a wide, toothy smile and hoped to receive one in return. "So, I was up here to take care of Nemurin's catnip. What are you doing here?"

As a new person entered the garden, Jade's ears shifted to follow the sound of footsteps. Her head snapped towards the room's entrance. "Oh, hello Luigi! Come on in. There's nothing to fear, and the place looks pretty nice." Yes, nothing to fear with the equivalent of an earthbound god with wolf ears grinning in your direction. Nothing to fear.

@Crow @Kaykay @york @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore

ix4fzex.png

PgBJEur.png

More curious than afraid, Sandy would float behind Phoenix and poke him on the back, hoping to get his attention or to at least see how he reacted. He flew back, however, when Phoenix would unleash a blast of flames upon their group. The Sandman flew in front of his friends, creating a magical wall of sand to help shield those who hadn't attempted to dodge the fire. He wasn't upset by this situation, but he sure wished this guy would stop trying to attack them!

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @The Dream​

Leo looked over at Ariadne. " Well, none of this exactly helps us find the location of our missing friend and where she went. Perhaps if we did a quick run of the house we could find her. It certainly would be rude to not return it. I guess we could start off with the living room," he replied.

@Minerva @Crow

Holden took a deep breath and was confused by everything that had just happened. He hadn't seen any weakness, until the man fell on the floor and hit the symbol. Perhaps if he made slip on the ice again, but how was he going to do that if he was shooting fire? He also wiped his nose, it starting to bleed. He needed to do something. He took a deep breath and thought of all the bad things that happened and how his friend were being hurt and punched the ground. Hopefully, this caused some vibrations to cause the man to fall and hit his face on the symbol.

@Crow @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Leo looked over at Ariadne. " Well, none of this exactly helps us find the location of our missing friend and where she went. Perhaps if we did a quick run of the house we could find her. It certainly would be rude to not return it. I guess we could start off with the living room," he replied.

@Minerva @Crow

Holden took a deep breath and was confused by everything that had just happened. He hadn't seen any weakness, until the man fell on the floor and hit the symbol. Perhaps if he made slip on the ice again, but how was he going to do that if he was shooting fire? He also wiped his nose, it starting to bleed. He needed to do something. He took a deep breath and thought of all the bad things that happened and how his friend were being hurt and punched the ground. Hopefully, this caused some vibrations to cause the man to fall and hit his face on the symbol.

Ariadne nodded. "That would be the best place to check. She probably is looking for it." She picked up the journal, and headed to the Living Room.

Leo smiled and adjusted his glasses with his left hand." I imagine we should be looking for that, I would be looking for my diary if I lost it too," he said, heading over to the Living Room.

@Crow @Minerva

Hiruko's eyes had a gleam in it as he got off of Formalin, gripping the cane in his hand as he prepared to defend himself quickly. Then Pheonix tripped. Scoffing, he jumped into the air over the flames and aimed to bring Formalin down with a hard swing, aiming to make Phoenix once again land on the sun-like emblem on the floor once more. Then he'd bring his body forward to flip then land on his feet.

"Nice try." he muttered.

PgBJEur.png

More curious than afraid, Sandy would float behind Phoenix and poke him on the back, hoping to get his attention or to at least see how he reacted. He flew back, however, when Phoenix would unleash a blast of flames upon their group. The Sandman flew in front of his friends, creating a magical wall of sand to help shield those who hadn't attempted to dodge the fire. He wasn't upset by this situation, but he sure wished this guy would stop trying to attack them!

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @The Dream​

@Minerva @Crow

"Which one of you is screwing with me?" Phoenix exclaims when Sandy taps him. When he turns, Sandy was gone.

Hiruko and Sandy would be successful in blocking the strike of blazes. The combined efforts of Holden and Hiruko would allow Phoenix to land on that sun-like emblem once more as his body began to ignite.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT AAAAALL!"

Those were the caws of the burning bird of prey.

Before they could continue looking at the gruesome sight, a vision would go through their heads. Based on what they saw, it was from someone's first-person point of view, and this someone was fighting Phoenix!

While there was no sound present, it seemed that this particular someone unleashed a powerful kick upon Phoenix, tossing him high into the bright sky, towards the sun.

It was only after this that a voice, belonging to a man, was heard.

"I am the final hope."

After the odd vision ended, everyone was now outside of the room, the door right in front of them.

zpD1YEh.webp

"I cannot remember the last time Philamena acted up like that," Luna comments.

6mOOaJY.webp

"Grrrunt! (Hey look! This elevator has a down button, but no up.)" 'Benjamin' would say as his trunk points to the subject he was referring to.

"I wonder why it only goes down," Luna says as she looks at the elevator button. "Anyways, any idea on which floor we could go to next?"

(Reference to floors)​

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Dream

@Crow

"Well, it certainly makes you more interesting, Silence," said Jade optimistically. She offered Silence Dogood a wide, toothy smile and hoped to receive one in return. "So, I was up here to take care of Nemurin's catnip. What are you doing here?"

As a new person entered the garden, Jade's ears shifted to follow the sound of footsteps. Her head snapped towards the room's entrance. "Oh, hello Luigi! Come on in. There's nothing to fear, and the place looks pretty nice." Yes, nothing to fear with the equivalent of an earthbound god with wolf ears grinning in your direction. Nothing to fear.

@Minerva @Crow

Ariadne nodded. "That would be the best place to check. She probably is looking for it." She picked up the journal, and headed to the Living Room.

Leo smiled and adjusted his glasses with his left hand." I imagine we should be looking for that, I would be looking for my diary if I lost it too," he said, heading over to the Living Room.

@Crow @Minerva

As Ariadne and Leo entered the living living room, they would see a pair of figures climbing the staircase upwards. Based on their backs, the first was a petite maiden donning night-black gothic lolita, which matched the description of the Silence Dogood they were looking for, and a blue-overalled man with a green cap, matching the description of Luigi. It seems that the two were headed for the gardens. Better follow them!

@york @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

@Minerva @Crow

"Which one of you is screwing with me?" Phoenix exclaims when Sandy taps him. When he turns, Sandy was gone.

Hiruko and Sandy would be successful in blocking the strike of blazes. The combined efforts of Holden and Hiruko would allow Phoenix to land on that sun-like emblem once more as his body began to ignite.

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT AAAAALL!"

Those were the caws of the burning bird of prey.

Before they could continue looking at the gruesome sight, a vision would go through their heads. Based on what they saw, it was from someone's first-person point of view, and this someone was fighting Phoenix!

While there was no sound present, it seemed that this particular someone unleashed a powerful kick upon Phoenix, tossing him high into the bright sky, towards the sun.

It was only after this that a voice, belonging to a man, was heard.

"I am the final hope."

After the odd vision ended, everyone was now outside of the room, the door right in front of them.

zpD1YEh.webp

"I cannot remember the last time Philamena acted up like that," Luna comments.

6mOOaJY.webp

"Grrrunt! (Hey look! This elevator has a down button, but no up.)" 'Benjamin' would say as his trunk points to the subject he was referring to.

"I wonder why it only goes down," Luna says as she looks at the elevator button. "Anyways, any idea on which floor we could go to next?"

(Reference to floors)​

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Dream

As Ariadne and Leo entered the living living room, they would see a pair of figures climbing the staircase upwards. Based on their backs, the first was a petite maiden donning night-black gothic lolita, which matched the description of the Silence Dogood they were looking for, and a blue-overalled man with a green cap, matching the description of Luigi. It seems that the two were headed for the gardens. Better follow them!

Hiruko wouldn't so much as blink as Pheonix met his end. He had seen worse after all. Though, at the strange vision his body jerked in response, caught off guard if the small grunt escaping him was any indicator.

"Philamena?" he questioned, before Benjamin took his attention away from the winged equestrian.

"Oh my! Good job Benny." Hiruko teased, placing a hand on his hip as he gave the other Baku a smirk, Formalin in hand and his briefcase in hand as well.

"Perhaps we'll find out why it only goes down once we make it to whichever floor we choose..." he shrugged.

KEhG7lr.png

"It's... best not to eat those now, Jade Harley," Silence Dogood would emerge from the shadows, "go ahead and keep them in your pockets though."
r8ZvmXA.png

"Krrt krrt..." a spider-shaped familiar, 'Franklin' as it was dubbed by Silence Dogood, stood on a dreamcatcher improvised as a hoverboard, hovering beside Silence Dogood. The spider-like spirit was slightly larger than a chihuahua.
"Benjamin's out for a while with Luna, Holden, Hiruko and Sandy, so I was grabbing my third familiar to keep a lookout," Silence Dogood says with a small amount of sternness in her voice.
Almost no one among the Dreamscapers would be aware that Silence Dogood possessed a third familiar, since she was always shown hanging around two.
Silence Dogood walked near the small snowy owl sitting in a hollowed tree.
n2EFaF4.png

"Hoot. Hoot. Hoot. Hoot."
The owl perches onto Silence Dogood's sleeve-covered wrists.
"I believe you have yet to meet Reed," Silence Dogood would introduce the three present to her owl familiar. There was a good chance that at least one of the three would notice that it wasn't exactly an owl, and this 'owl' felt a little bit... demonic in nature.​

@york @Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Crow

@Crow @Kaykay @york
@thatguyinthestore

4x6Kmfg.png

Neo
@Crow @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

A third familiar... Well, Neo certainly hadn't been aware that Silence Dogood had another, but all the same... It was far from the strangest development here, really.

While he did not actively participate in the conversation, Neo seemed to have snapped out of his attempts to meditate, or... Whatever he might have been doing, and instead, seemed to be listening in on the conversation going on in the gardens, at a distance.

However, as time went on, he couldn't help but sense that they were going to have company soon, and not the good kind; it was the sort of feeling he used to get in the Matrix when Agents drew near... The kind that usually told him he'd better prepare for some sort of fight...​

Holden paused and debated what floor they should go to. It seemed that six had been a trap and there weren't many choices. " Perhaps we should check the second floor, as you pointed out yourself earlier, both of these were possibilities that we ignored for my theory. If it doesn't pan out, then it leaves us with the fifth floor. I am not certain about you guys, but our second or third guess might be better than never finding it at all," he said.

@Crow @Takumi @ Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Dream

Leo groaned as they finally made it to the living room, only to miss Silence by a few seconds. " It looks like the two of them are heading to the gardens. Perhaps we can catch Silence there and return her journal to her. I hope this doesn't become a habit though of them leaving before we can handle the journal back," he said, as he followed the path Silence and Luigi had taken to the gardens.

@Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @thatguyintthestore @Mason Moretti @york

Holden paused and debated what floor they should go to. It seemed that six had been a trap and there weren't many choices. " Perhaps we should check the second floor, as you pointed out yourself earlier, both of these were possibilities that we ignored for my theory. If it doesn't pan out, then it leaves us with the fifth floor. I am not certain about you guys, but our second or third guess might be better than never finding it at all," he said.

@Crow @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @The Dream
Hiruko wouldn't so much as blink as Pheonix met his end. He had seen worse after all. Though, at the strange vision his body jerked in response, caught off guard if the small grunt escaping him was any indicator.

"Philamena?" he questioned, before Benjamin took his attention away from the winged equestrian.

"Oh my! Good job Benny." Hiruko teased, placing a hand on his hip as he gave the other Baku a smirk, Formalin in hand and his briefcase in hand as well.

"Perhaps we'll find out why it only goes down once we make it to whichever floor we choose..." he shrugged.

"My sister's pet. She's a phoenix too, but she looks drastically different from the Phoenix we had just encountered," Luna explains to Hiruko.

"The second or fifth floor, you say, I suppose we should go," Luna says to Holden, before looking at the elevator, then the stairs. "If there is no reason to prioritize the second floor over the fifth, I believe that we should check the fifth first, since it is one floor below us. What do you say?"

Holden listened to what the pony had to say for now and wondered what sort of Phoenix that she knew. He would have to ask her later though

" Somehow, I doubt that elevator is going to help us. The only reason we perhaps shouldn't prioritize the 2nd over the 5th is in case one of the floors has a trap. Hopefully, we won't find another dream trap," he replied, looking over at the pony and hoping that the 5th floor wasn't another trap. Hopefully, Leo was faring better.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

"My sister's pet. She's a phoenix too, but she looks drastically different from the Phoenix we had just encountered," Luna explains to Hiruko.

"The second or fifth floor, you say, I suppose we should go," Luna says to Holden, before looking at the elevator, then the stairs. "If there is no reason to prioritize the second floor over the fifth, I believe that we should check the fifth first, since it is one floor below us. What do you say?"

Her sister....so, in other words, another pony...has a pet pheonix?

Hiruko has seen and heard of some strange things in his time, like a weather vane having a nightmare, but this was among the strangest. As Holden explained something or another about the floors (Hiruko wasn't paying much attention), the Baku just shrugged.

"Fifth floor it is I suppose." he replied. He didn't necessarily care which one they went to.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

(Holy fugg, if I delayed this to Monday it'd be one entire month. I really need to keep a better eye on my schedule.

The post for the group in the hospital dream will be pretty, pretty, pretty big, so that will need to wait a day, or a little more than half a day.)

Leo groaned as they finally made it to the living room, only to miss Silence by a few seconds. " It looks like the two of them are heading to the gardens. Perhaps we can catch Silence there and return her journal to her. I hope this doesn't become a habit though of them leaving before we can handle the journal back," he said, as he followed the path Silence and Luigi had taken to the gardens.

@Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @thatguyintthestore @Mason Moretti @york

As Ariadne and Leo walked into the garden, they would be greeted by the bizarre plants and trees. The least bizarre thing about this place were the group that gathered.

Well, least bizarre at first glance anyways, not counting the odd, chihuahua-sized white-hued red-patterned spider using a dreamcatcher as some sort of magical hoverboard.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"I see you've come," Silence Dogood, as she was called, greets Ariadne and Leo. "Is there something you require from me, or is there something I require from you?"

An odd choice of words.

@Minerva @Crow @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @york @LuckycoolHawk9

@GardenPeeps​