Disaster in the Dreamscape

After a long moment where Holden was uncertain if he wanted to go, he decided to follow Luna. The last thing he wanted was another member of the dreamscapers getting hurt.

@Crow @York @Mason Moretit @Takumi @others

Hiruko decided to hold on to the dagger for now.

"You're welcome." he spoke with a small nod. Noticing Luna walk through the wall, he followed after her.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @others

After a long moment where Holden was uncertain if he wanted to go, he decided to follow Luna. The last thing he wanted was another member of the dreamscapers getting hurt.

@Crow @York @Mason Moretit @Takumi @others

"Who is that?"

Luna braces for combat as her horn glowed. She, Hiruko, Holden and anyone else who accompanied them saw a silhouette in the odd misty area beyond the wall. This silhouette was walking closer as the seconds, and seemed to hold a lance in one hand. Hints point to the individual being short-haired and skirt-donning.

She seemed to swing her lance a few times, before smacking its blunt end on the ground, as if prepared to fight, but with who?

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

@Mason Moretti @York

Leo Howard/Dream Caster

" Hey, how are you?" He asked, petting the owl or attempting too. He really didn't like blood or injured people.

@Crow

The owl revolved its head a single time, 360 degrees, before releasing a single hoot in response.

"I'm alright, I suppose."

Leo could've sworn he heard a voice from somewhere, specifically echoing in his mind.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard

Holden wanted to know the answer to that too.

Holden noticed that she was a figure and he couldn't make out any feature of them. He didn't want to fight anyone if he didn't have too, but what if this was another foe? There were too many foes in his life and he didn't want to add another one to his long gallery of enemies, especially with the possibility of her being female.

She seemed to be swinging her lance, but was she fighting them or was there someone else that they didn't seem to be fighting.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow

Well, that was an unnatural way to turn your head and he wasn't exactly comfortable with that movement.

" I guess I am also okay. So, what's your name?"

This was what his life had amounted too. He was talking to a bird in the middle of a living room.

@Crow

"Who is that?"

Luna braces for combat as her horn glowed. She, Hiruko, Holden and anyone else who accompanied them saw a silhouette in the odd misty area beyond the wall. This silhouette was walking closer as the seconds, and seemed to hold a lance in one hand. Hints point to the individual being short-haired and skirt-donning.

She seemed to swing her lance a few times, before smacking its blunt end on the ground, as if prepared to fight, but with who?

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

@Mason Moretti @York

The owl revolved its head a single time, 360 degrees, before releasing a single hoot in response.

Leo could've sworn he heard a voice from somewhere, specifically echoing in his mind.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Holden noticed that she was a figure and he couldn't make out any feature of them. He didn't want to fight anyone if he didn't have too, but what if this was another foe? There were too many foes in his life and he didn't want to add another one to his long gallery of enemies, especially with the possibility of her being female.

She seemed to be swinging her lance, but was she fighting them or was there someone else that they didn't seem to be fighting.

Well, that was an unnatural way to turn your head and he wasn't exactly comfortable with that movement.

This was what his life had amounted too. He was talking to a bird in the middle of a living room.

@Crow

Hiruko simply held up the dagger, the blade pointing outwards as he got into a fighting position, but didn't make any moves other then to just watch for a possible reaction.

"If she needs to be put down, or simply held off for now, so be it." he replied, sounding almost bored and a bit, well, cranky. He hadn't eaten properly in a few days, after the whole mess in his world started that caused him to come here. He had a nightmare or two stored in Formalin most likely, but how long until they run out was uncertain. Plus his usual sour mood when thinking of home and his food source being a natural reaction at this point really didn't help.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Crow

Hiruko simply held up the dagger, the blade pointing outwards as he got into a fighting position, but didn't make any moves other then to just watch for a possible reaction.

"If she needs to be put down, or simply held off for now, so be it." he replied, sounding almost bored and a bit, well, cranky. He hadn't eaten properly in a few days, after the whole mess in his world started that caused him to come here. He had a nightmare or two stored in Formalin most likely, but how long until they run out was uncertain. Plus his usual sour mood when thinking of home and his food source being a natural reaction at this point really didn't help.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9

As she approached them, her details were clearer. Her weapon, too, was more visible, and could be more specifically be identified with a naginata, glaive or harpoon, based on its apparent design.

QXRSv5G.png

"Excuse me please, there is someone who needs my attention," she says in a soft tone as she points her weapon to the odd whiteness that Holden and Hiruko had just left - the path to Nemurin's room. "That someone needs me right now."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti

@Crow

"My true name will not be revealed," the bird spoke through some form of telepathy, "however, I am often referred to by my false name, Reed. Do refer to me as such. Your name is Leo Howard, is it not?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @York

As she approached them, her details were clearer. Her weapon, too, was more visible, and could be more specifically be identified with a naginata, glaive or harpoon, based on its apparent design.

QXRSv5G.png

"Excuse me please, there is someone who needs my attention," she says in a soft tone as she points her weapon to the odd whiteness that Holden and Hiruko had just left - the path to Nemurin's room. "That someone needs me right now."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti

"If you think we're going to let you hurt Nemurin, then forget it!"

Jade appeared to have lost her temper after seeing her friend injured. A sniper rifle materialized in her hands, which would quickly be aimed towards the girl with the naginata.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"If you think we're going to let you hurt Nemurin, then forget it!"

Jade appeared to have lost her temper after seeing her friend injured. A sniper rifle materialized in her hands, which would quickly be aimed towards the girl with the naginata.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

77MGNuN.png

"Did you say Nemurin? How do you know that name?"

The girl with the naginata seemed a little shocked, yet she was able to hold enough focus to prepare to counter any bullets that Jade might launch with a single swift slash of the blade.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti

77MGNuN.png

"Did you say Nemurin? How do you know that name?"

The girl with the naginata seemed a little shocked, yet she was able to hold enough focus to prepare to counter any bullets that Jade might launch with a single swift slash of the blade.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti

"We've known her for a short while, and she's already been through quite the fight already." Hiruko drawled with a sigh.

"You've made quite the first impression for yourself." he added, twirling the dagger in his hand for a moment.

"Are you and Nemurin close acquaintances by chance? Or did you come to fight someone, the way you swing your weapon about and your words moments ago makes me curious." he pondered, with a raised brow.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

"We've known her for a short while, and she's already been through quite the fight already." Hiruko drawled with a sigh.

"You've made quite the first impression for yourself." he added, twirling the dagger in his hand for a moment.

"Are you and Nemurin close acquaintances by chance? Or did you come to fight someone, the way you swing your weapon about and your words moments ago makes me curious." he pondered, with a raised brow.

Kqg5Miz.jpg

"I am always prepared for a fight," the girl spoke before she inserted her weapon in a small pouch. The way it entered the pouch made it seem as if the pouch was bigger on the inside, at least big enough to serve as a sheathe, a fool could infer. "Whenever there's trouble, there's a threat. Something tells me that I came after the threat, but I know it's not too late."

"Wait, you've known her for a short while? She's been in quite a fight already? How long ago was that? Nemurin was a friend of mine... until she... until she..."

A single tear from the girl was quickly wiped with a hand.

"... she was the first of many fatalities in that incident... it was so unfair... someone as sweet as her... after her, nearly everyone fell, even someone I really treasured..."

"What might you speak of, Miss?" Luna questions, "Nemurin is alive. Healthy and well, not so. By the way, she got badly beaten... not too long ago. I'd say about an hour or two ago."

"An hour or two? That's impossible! But I thought she- I-"

"I have no clue what you speak of, but if it concerns Nemurin, it is likely that she will know her side of this story. Any questions I have for you, I will have to ask Nemurin as well. By the way, what is your name?"

"Snow White. Magical Girl Hunter. Don't worry, I only hunt Magical Girls who have commited heinous crimes. Horrible crimes. Nemurin will never fit the bill for that."

zpD1YEh.jpg

"You're Snow White? I always thought you'd look a little different... you seem less... happy than Nemurin said you'd be."

Luna looks at Holden, Hiruko and Jade. "Oh, Nemurin didn't tell you about Snow White? I suppose she was getting busier by the time you all were recruited. She used to tell Silence Dogood and I about her old life, but nothing about... her death."

"I think the person I am meeting is Nemurin. Care to lead me there?"

"Well, everypony- uh- body, what do you say? Anything we need to do before heading back?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Takumi

Kqg5Miz.jpg

"I am always prepared for a fight," the girl spoke before she inserted her weapon in a small pouch. The way it entered the pouch made it seem as if the pouch was bigger on the inside, at least big enough to serve as a sheathe, a fool could infer. "Whenever there's trouble, there's a threat. Something tells me that I came after the threat, but I know it's not too late."

"Wait, you've known her for a short while? She's been in quite a fight already? How long ago was that? Nemurin was a friend of mine... until she... until she..."

"... she was the first of many fatalities in that incident... it was so unfair... someone as sweet as her... after her, nearly everyone fell, even someone I really treasured..."

"What might you speak of, Miss?" Luna questions, "Nemurin is alive. Healthy and well, not so. By the way, she got badly beaten... not too long ago. I'd say about an hour or two ago."

"I have no clue what you speak of, but if it concerns Nemurin, it is likely that she will know her side of this story. Any questions I have for you, I will have to ask Nemurin as well. By the way, what is your name?"

"Snow White. Magical Girl Hunter. Don't worry, I only hunt Magical Girls who have commited heinous crimes. Horrible crimes. Nemurin will never fit the bill for that."

zpD1YEh.jpg

"You're Snow White? I always thought you'd look a little different... you seem less... happy than Nemurin said you'd be."

Luna looks at Holden, Hiruko and Jade. "Oh, Nemurin didn't tell you about Snow White? I suppose she was getting busier by the time you all were recruited. She used to tell Silence Dogood and I about her old life, but nothing about... her death."

"Well, everypony- uh- body, what do you say? Anything we need to do before heading back?"

This girl made little to no sense, and Hiruko felt as if she was a bit hysterical.

Putting the dagger away for now, Hiruko looked to Luna when she addressed them.

"No, let's just head back. I'd rather get this over with and get some answers." he crossed his arms, still cranky and now growing just a bit impatient with how nothing was making much sense at the moment.

Last edited:
Kqg5Miz.jpg

zpD1YEh.jpg

"I think we can trust her
She says she's Nemurin's friend. If she isn't, then all of us are more than capable of protecting her. Let's head back."

This girl made little to no sense, and Hiruko felt as if she was a bit hysterical.

"No. I'd rather get this over with and get some answers." he crossed his arms, still cranky and now growing just a bit impatient with how nothing was making much sense at the moment.

Apparently Jade and Hiruko disagreed.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Holden was in agreement with both of them there. " She doesn't seem harmful, I say we head back with her and hopefully understand what happened here. It's the best shot we got."

@Mason Moretti @Crow @Takumi

Leo wasn't sure if he knew the bird's true name regardless if he was told it. " Got it, refer to you as Reed. Yes, my name is Leo Howard, the dream caster, pretty much the same thing. Why do you ask?" He asked.

@Crow

"No, let's just head back. I'd rather get this over with and get some answers." he crossed his arms, still cranky and now growing just a bit impatient with how nothing was making much sense at the moment.

"I think we can trust her
She says she's Nemurin's friend. If she isn't, then all of us are more than capable of protecting her. Let's head back."

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti

Holden was in agreement with both of them there. " She doesn't seem harmful, I say we head back with her and hopefully understand what happened here. It's the best shot we got."

@Mason Moretti @Crow @Takumi

And so, all returned to Nemurin's room.

KEhG7lr.png

"You all took your time," Silence Dogood spoke while having a look at one of Nemurin's photo frames that was previously on the desk. "Snow White? How did she get here?"

"Wait, how do you know that's Snow White?" Luna asks.

"I make it an effort to investigate people I am required to work with for an extended period, and Nemurin's room was easy to access compared to other mediums. Saw this photograph quite a number of times while doing so, did the crossreferencing based on information Nemurin shared..."

Silence Dogood showed all the framed photograph in question. In addition to Snow White and Nemurin smiling in it, another girl was in the picture too.

"Silence Dogood, you know you can't just sneak into people's rooms without their permission," Luna sighs.

"We were building trust back then," Silence responds.

"What is done is done... for the most part anyways, please refrain from doing that again," Luna says, dropping the topic.

"There won't be a reason to do it again, well, aside from admiring this picture. Look at how happy they were."

Meanwhile, in the same room, a heartwarming reunion was about to unfold.

MwzOqFD.png

"N- Nemurin!" Snow White's tears fell, drop by drop, as she exclaimed the name of what seemed to be a long-lost friend. "You're alive..."

Mva8DrI.png

"My my~ Is that you, Snow White?" Nemurin smiles, "you don't look too different from before. Cough... cough..."

The two interconnected and embraced for quite the period of time.

While Luna decided to allow the two to have an emotional moment in peace by remaining silent, others may want answers or explanations as soon as possible.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @York

Leo wasn't sure if he knew the bird's true name regardless if he was told it. " Got it, refer to you as Reed. Yes, my name is Leo Howard, the dream caster, pretty much the same thing. Why do you ask?" He asked.

@Crow

The voice laughed.

"No particular reason, really, no particular reason. I just know a lot about this little get-together that my Master and her little friends have created, and every member in it. Apologies for any prior invasion of privacy - but I do not believe it is any different from peering into the dreams of others."

The owl's head turned to the direction of Nemurin's room for a bit, before turning back.

"It appears that they will soon be ready to head out. There's no important reason to head out, except for one - the faceless entity that all have seen not long ago. In simpler terms, it will soon be time for our current conversation to come to a close. A shame, really, since we've only just begun. Anything else you need to ask about?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/Dream Caster

Holden looked over at the two and was silent. He knew that ruining an emotional was bad, but yet on the other hand, he wasn't sure if that would make things better or worse. He bit down on his lip and waited for them to finish their embrace before he looked over at them. " Miss Neurmin or Miss Snow White, did either of you see the person who attacked you?" He asked.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

Leo paused and thought about anything else he needed to know. There was so much he wanted to know, but he finally settled on a single question. " Will the journey we will be going on an easy one?" He asked.

@Crow

Last edited:
And so, all returned to Nemurin's room.

KEhG7lr.png

"You all took your time," Silence Dogood spoke while having a look at one of Nemurin's photo frames that was previously on the desk. "Snow White? How did she get here?"

"Wait, how do you know that's Snow White?" Luna asks.

"I make it an effort to investigate people I am required to work with for an extended period, and Nemurin's room was easy to access compared to other mediums. Saw this photograph quite a number of times while doing so, did the crossreferencing based on information Nemurin shared..."

Silence Dogood showed all the framed photograph in question. In addition to Snow White and Nemurin smiling in it, another girl was in the picture too.

"Silence Dogood, you know you can't just sneak into people's rooms without their permission," Luna sighs.

"We were building trust back then," Silence responds.

"What is done is done... for the most part anyways, please refrain from doing that again," Luna says, dropping the topic.

"There won't be a reason to do it again, well, aside from admiring this picture. Look at how happy they were."

Meanwhile, in the same room, a heartwarming reunion was about to unfold.

MwzOqFD.png

"N- Nemurin!" Snow White's tears fell, drop by drop, as she exclaimed the name of what seemed to be a long-lost friend. "You're alive..."

Mva8DrI.png

"My my~ Is that you, Snow White?" Nemurin smiles, "you don't look too different from before. Cough... cough..."

The two interconnected and embraced for quite the period of time.

While Luna decided to allow the two to have an emotional moment in peace by remaining silent, others may want answers or explanations as soon as possible.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @York

The voice laughed.

"No particular reason, really, no particular reason. I just know a lot about this little get-together that my Master and her little friends have created, and every member in it. Apologies for any prior invasion of privacy - but I do not believe it is any different from peering into the dreams of others."

The owl's head turned to the direction of Nemurin's room for a bit, before turning back.

"It appears that they will soon be ready to head out. There's no important reason to head out, except for one - the faceless entity that all have seen not long ago. In simpler terms, it will soon be time for our current conversation to come to a close. A shame, really, since we've only just begun. Anything else you need to ask about?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Jade decided to let the two friends have their moment.

@Crow

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/Dream Caster

Holden looked over at the two and was silent. He knew that ruining an emotional was bad, but yet on the other hand, he wasn't sure if that would make things better or worse. He bit down on his lip and waited for them to finish their embrace before he looked over at them. " Miss Neurmin or Miss Snow White, did either of you see the person who attacked you?" He asked.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

Jade decided to let the two friends have their moment.

@Crow

As Nemurin got back on track, she replied to Holden, "Ah~ you mean the giant one? Well... she has a dark, purple, silky dress which shimmered like stars in the night sky, and I didn't see her face! Maybe she didn't have one... cough cough... I didn't see her shoes, either... she made all kinds of noises - screeches, roars. Maybe it's audible speech in another language~."

With the broken silence, Luna decides to step in to ask her question.

"Nemurin, Snow White, would you tell us about... Nemurin's death?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... cough... Nemurin has been alive for a looong time!"

"The day that you were said to be revoked of your status as a magical girl, or so we thought," Snow White adds with a still expression, "that was the day you died. We even had evidence of your death..."

"Oooh, that. That, I know," Nemurin smiles, "I can tell you aaall about it on the way. It's kind of funny how it wasn't exactly my last..."

"I think it is best to tell my side of the story as well, if you have to."

Silence Dogood stands up nigh-immediately.

"What do you mean 'on the way'? Nemurin, you should rest your-"

DOuRGgr.png

A pillow-shaped structure lifted Nemurin up in an effortless fashion, her belly down and her back up.

"-legs. Fair enough. Fair enough."

"It's OK~" Nemurin said, "Nemurin is strong~ even when weakened, she can put up quite a... cough... fight!"

"Nemurin?" Snow White asks with a worried expression. "If you're insistent on this, take it easy and let me protect you, alright?"

Nemurin has a light chuckle. "Sounds like you know that no one can talk me out of this... cough... not even you, Snow White... I'm the only one who has actually seen our target close-up... so I'm definitely going..."

Nemurin started to leave her room...

Leo paused and thought about anything else he needed to know. There was so much he wanted to know, but he finally settled on a single question. " Will the journey we will be going on an easy one?" He asked.

@Crow

"Easy, you ask? It is only easy if you are prepared, and difficult if you are not," the telepathic voice echoes. "Your question is one without a concrete answer. A journey is easy or difficult based on the combined wit, skill, cooperation and experience of those taking it - factors that will forever constantly twist, turn and change."

The door to Nemurin's room opened as the owl's head turned to it. It appears that everyone was preparing to leave. Leo would also notice one more individual among them.

"Well, that is my cue. Benjamin, Franklin, you both too."

And so, the baku, the spider and the owl flew towards and circled Silence Dogood, creating a glowing ring that shrunk merged into her body.

"I've done this so many times and it still feels weird," Silence Dogood briefly comments. "But seriously Nemurin, you should reconsider your choices."

"You do need someone to lead you to it, don't you, Silence Dogood... cough cough..."

"And you need rest."

"As long as Nemurin is in the dream world, she's always resting, isn't that right?"

"I'm unsure, actually," Silence Dogood says, shaking her head, "but since you can just snap your fingers and teleport out of your bed either way, it'd be a waste of my effort to halt your actions through force. That is my sole reason for not stopping you."

"Leo," Luna's hooves clopped across the cloud-like ground as all prepared to leave the premises of this humble abode, "we're going to find The Faceless One. Are you accompanying us?"

The journey would soon begin. Soon, Leo would get the answer he wanted.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" Holden's going right? If he's going, I'm in. It's not much a question for me. Holden can be a bit reckless when it comes to his power and I got to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself. Besides if that person attacked Neurmin, there is no telling what he might do.."

Holden smiled at Leo. " Thanks Leo, I am sure this will be something.... to do."

@Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @York @Kaykay

As Nemurin got back on track, she replied to Holden, "Ah~ you mean the giant one? Well... she has a dark, purple, silky dress which shimmered like stars in the night sky, and I didn't see her face! Maybe she didn't have one... cough cough... I didn't see her shoes, either... she made all kinds of noises - screeches, roars. Maybe it's audible speech in another language~."

With the broken silence, Luna decides to step in to ask her question.

"Nemurin, Snow White, would you tell us about... Nemurin's death?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... cough... Nemurin has been alive for a looong time!"

"The day that you were said to be revoked of your status as a magical girl, or so we thought," Snow White adds with a still expression, "that was the day you died. We even had evidence of your death..."

"Oooh, that. That, I know," Nemurin smiles, "I can tell you aaall about it on the way. It's kind of funny how it wasn't exactly my last..."

"I think it is best to tell my side of the story as well, if you have to."

Silence Dogood stands up nigh-immediately.

"What do you mean 'on the way'? Nemurin, you should rest your-"

DOuRGgr.png

A pillow-shaped structure lifted Nemurin up in an effortless fashion, her belly down and her back up.

"-legs. Fair enough. Fair enough."

"It's OK~" Nemurin said, "Nemurin is strong~ even when weakened, she can put up quite a... cough... fight!"

"Nemurin?" Snow White asks with a worried expression. "If you're insistent on this, take it easy and let me protect you, alright?"

Nemurin has a light chuckle. "Sounds like you know that no one can talk me out of this... cough... not even you, Snow White... I'm the only one who has actually seen our target close-up... so I'm definitely going..."

Nemurin started to leave her room...

"Easy, you ask? It is only easy if you are prepared, and difficult if you are not," the telepathic voice echoes. "Your question is one without a concrete answer. A journey is easy or difficult based on the combined wit, skill, cooperation and experience of those taking it - factors that will forever constantly twist, turn and change."

The door to Nemurin's room opened as the owl's head turned to it. It appears that everyone was preparing to leave. Leo would also notice one more individual among them.

"Well, that is my cue. Benjamin, Franklin, you both too."

And so, the baku, the spider and the owl flew towards and circled Silence Dogood, creating a glowing ring that shrunk merged into her body.

"I've done this so many times and it still feels weird," Silence Dogood briefly comments. "But seriously Nemurin, you should reconsider your choices."

"You do need someone to lead you to it, don't you, Silence Dogood... cough cough..."

"And you need rest."

"As long as Nemurin is in the dream world, she's always resting, isn't that right?"

"I'm unsure, actually," Silence Dogood says, shaking her head, "but since you can just snap your fingers and teleport out of your bed either way, it'd be a waste of my effort to halt your actions through force. That is my sole reason for not stopping you."

"Leo," Luna's hooves clopped across the cloud-like ground as all prepared to leave the premises of this humble abode, "we're going to find The Faceless One. Are you accompanying us?"

The journey would soon begin. Soon, Leo would get the answer he wanted.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

"Well now, this may prove interesting." Hiruko spoke, gently tapping what appear to be a glass orb along the curve of Formalin. A bit of smoke seeped out in whisps for a second, but nothing else happened. With a click of his tongue he hooked his suitcase with the cane and rested in on his shoulder as he followed along.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" Holden's going right? If he's going, I'm in. It's not much a question for me. Holden can be a bit reckless when it comes to his power and I got to make sure that he doesn't hurt himself. Besides if that person attacked Neurmin, there is no telling what he might do.."

Holden smiled at Leo. " Thanks Leo, I am sure this will be something.... to do."

@Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @York @Kaykay
"Well now, this may prove interesting." Hiruko spoke, gently tapping what appear to be a glass orb along the curve of Formalin. A bit of smoke seeped out in whisps for a second, but nothing else happened. With a click of his tongue he hooked his suitcase with the cane and rested in on his shoulder as he followed along.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay

"Everyone is going, as a team," Luna responds to Leo.

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape was ever so warped. The sky and ground were not parallel in the slightest, and doors of all varieties floated about - from ancient stone gates to modern, automated contact sliders.

Behind them, Nemurin's house, their base of operations, sunk into the swirly floors, as if being assimilated by quicksand.

0UiMtxT.png

"I'll bring it back up later~" Nemurin smiles as her cushion hovers along. She herself appeared to be in a state between a slumber and simply lying down.

KEhG7lr.png

"Aaanyways, about Nemurin's... uh... supposed death," Silence nudges Snow White, "want to spill the beans?"

"That is what I promised," Snow White replied, "I don't think I can give too many details, but I'll tell what I can.

You see, there were originally sixteen Magical Girls in the city Nemurin and I were from. This number was deemed too large, and we had to be halved. Every week, us Magical Girls would collect magical candies by performing various deeds around town."

"A point system?"

Snow White nods in response to Silence's voice. "Whoever got the least number of magical candies would be eliminated. At first, we thought elimination would simply amount to a loss of power and memories, but soon, we discovered that it resulted in death, and Nemurin's life was the first to go. A woman that we believe is her just... died on her bed that day. The name, the approximate time of death, and to add to that, no wounds, no internal damage, just a stopped heart. Nemurin was the first of these deaths, but definitely not the last. It was only a matter of time before Magical Girls began killing each other so that the elimination rounds could be skipped..."

A single tear dropped from Snow White's eye.

"I guess you don't want to continue," Silence says, "understandable, understandable. So, anything happened after that event?"

"A lot, actually," Snow White replies, "a lot. Including a few events inspired by the one I just described. It soon became my job to put an end to them."

"Magical Girls cannot catch a break these days."

"I remember transforming a little while before I was supposed to lose my power~" Nemurin explained. "My transformation's a bit different from other magical girls - my physical body will be having a nice nap in the real world, and Nemurin will be having an even nicer nap in the Dream World~."

"That's not transformation, that's just Astral Projection.... I think."

After a bit of pondering, Silence Dogood came to a conclusion.

"So, you did die and you're a ghost?"

Nemurin feels her arm, before replying, "no, too solid to be a ghost~."

IiEAN1T.png

"I am appreciative of light humour after a grieving story, but..." Luna says as she points a hoof to what appeared to be three, purple, shadow-like beings emerging from three seperate doors. These doors turned slightly dull in colour, indicating that a nightmare was in play. These three shadowy figures merged into one. The purple appearance and the manner in which the odd body sparkled as if like the night sky seemed pretty similiar to the supposed Faceless One. A non-visible face seemed to contribute to this namesake, too.

The purple shadow charged at Hiruko, unleashing a what seemed to be a slash-based attack upon him. If the attack were to land, the dagger Hiruko held would emit a strange power - represented as a faint surge of energy that only Hiruko would be able to feel.

The purple shadow then began to buzz away at great speeds.

Silence Dogood, conjuring a his spider-shaped Dreamcatcher-riding familiar Franklin, looks at Hiruko. "I believe that now would be a good time to test-run that dagger. I will see if I can slow the Faceless One down."

Meanwhile, Luna's horn would glow.

"Whatever the creature did caused the three dreams to be linked, and it isn't just these three dreams being linked, but many others," Luna explains, "I will enter this shared dream. Anyone else wish to accompany me?"

The choices presented were to either chase after the purple shadow or see if the apparent nightmare caused by it could be resolved.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay

"Everyone is going, as a team," Luna responds to Leo.

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape was ever so warped. The sky and ground were not parallel in the slightest, and doors of all varieties floated about - from ancient stone gates to modern, automated contact sliders.

Behind them, Nemurin's house, their base of operations, sunk into the swirly floors, as if being assimilated by quicksand.

0UiMtxT.png

"I'll bring it back up later~" Nemurin smiles as her cushion hovers along. She herself appeared to be in a state between a slumber and simply lying down.

KEhG7lr.png

"Aaanyways, about Nemurin's... uh... supposed death," Silence nudges Snow White, "want to spill the beans?"

"That is what I promised," Snow White replied, "I don't think I can give too many details, but I'll tell what I can.

You see, there were originally sixteen Magical Girls in the city Nemurin and I were from. This number was deemed too large, and we had to be halved. Every week, us Magical Girls would collect magical candies by performing various deeds around town."

"A point system?"

Snow White nods in response to Silence's voice. "Whoever got the least number of magical candies would be eliminated. At first, we thought elimination would simply amount to a loss of power and memories, but soon, we discovered that it resulted in death, and Nemurin's life was the first to go. A woman that we believe is her just... died on her bed that day. The name, the approximate time of death, and to add to that, no wounds, no internal damage, just a stopped heart. Nemurin was the first of these deaths, but definitely not the last. It was only a matter of time before Magical Girls began killing each other so that the elimination rounds could be skipped..."

A single tear dropped from Snow White's eye.

"I guess you don't want to continue," Silence says, "understandable, understandable. So, anything happened after that event?"

"A lot, actually," Snow White replies, "a lot. Including a few events inspired by the one I just described. It soon became my job to put an end to them."

"Magical Girls cannot catch a break these days."

"I remember transforming a little while before I was supposed to lose my power~" Nemurin explained. "My transformation's a bit different from other magical girls - my physical body will be having a nice nap in the real world, and Nemurin will be having an even nicer nap in the Dream World~."

"That's not transformation, that's just Astral Projection.... I think."

After a bit of pondering, Silence Dogood came to a conclusion.

"So, you did die and you're a ghost?"

Nemurin feels her arm, before replying, "no, too solid to be a ghost~."

IiEAN1T.png

"I am appreciative of light humour after a grieving story, but..." Luna says as she points a hoof to what appeared to be three, purple, shadow-like beings emerging from three seperate doors. These doors turned slightly dull in colour, indicating that a nightmare was in play. These three shadowy figures merged into one. The purple appearance and the manner in which the odd body sparkled as if like the night sky seemed pretty similiar to the supposed Faceless One. A non-visible face seemed to contribute to this namesake, too.

The purple shadow charged at Hiruko, unleashing a what seemed to be a slash-based attack upon him. If the attack were to land, the dagger Hiruko held would emit a strange power - represented as a faint surge of energy that only Hiruko would be able to feel.

The purple shadow then began to buzz away at great speeds.

Silence Dogood, conjuring a his spider-shaped Dreamcatcher-riding familiar Franklin, looks at Hiruko. "I believe that now would be a good time to test-run that dagger. I will see if I can slow the Faceless One down."

Meanwhile, Luna's horn would glow.

"Whatever the creature did caused the three dreams to be linked, and it isn't just these three dreams being linked, but many others," Luna explains, "I will enter this shared dream. Anyone else wish to accompany me?"

The choices presented were to either chase after the purple shadow or see if the apparent nightmare caused by it could be resolved.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay

So, a chase and time to stop a nightmare. Ariadne loaded a clip into her Glock. She looked at Luna. "Shouldn't we have a plan before we go in?" She asked. She was the team Architect. Plans and maps were helpful to her, especially on operations such as this.