Disaster in the Dreamscape

As Hiruko pulled the odd blade out, Nemurin was visibly cringing, but the blood surrounding her wound was starting to disappear.

Eventually, the blade would be fully pulled out.

NGY6u8i.jpg

Any blood on the dagger dripped away immediately, making it clean and shiny in a mere instance.

An odd power emanated from the dagger. It wasn't certain what kind of power it was, and it was doubtful that anyone in the room knew, but the closest lead was that it, one way or another, came from the odd faceless humanoid.

Hiruko got a new weapon. If he had no need for it, he could pass it to someone else.

Meanwhile, Nemurin's wounds gradually healed and the blood gradually disappeared as she coughed.

KEhG7lr.jpg

"That does explain why Nemurin doesn't just heal herself," Silence Dogood utters. "I figured something was a little off."

"Thank you... cough..."

It seemed that Nemurin still had to recover.

Simultaneously, one might hear footsteps coming from... a wall?

If one were to touch the wall, they would find that they would be able to phase through it.

"Someone is coming, I'll get it- cough cough..."

"Nemurin," Luna reminds, "take some rest, I shall get it."

The alicorn princess proceeds to walk through the wall. You could choose to follow or stay around...

"Maybe she'll meet a friend~ cough..."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @York @CoolRoomPeeps​
Hiruko decided to hold on to the dagger for now.

"You're welcome." he spoke with a small nod. Noticing Luna walk through the wall, he followed after her.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @others
After a long moment where Holden was uncertain if he wanted to go, he decided to follow Luna. The last thing he wanted was another member of the dreamscapers getting hurt.

@Crow @York @Mason Moretit @Takumi @others
And so, all returned to Nemurin's room.

KEhG7lr.png

"You all took your time," Silence Dogood spoke while having a look at one of Nemurin's photo frames that was previously on the desk. "Snow White? How did she get here?"

"Wait, how do you know that's Snow White?" Luna asks.

"I make it an effort to investigate people I am required to work with for an extended period, and Nemurin's room was easy to access compared to other mediums. Saw this photograph quite a number of times while doing so, did the crossreferencing based on information Nemurin shared..."

Silence Dogood showed all the framed photograph in question. In addition to Snow White and Nemurin smiling in it, another girl was in the picture too.

"Silence Dogood, you know you can't just sneak into people's rooms without their permission," Luna sighs.

"We were building trust back then," Silence responds.

"What is done is done... for the most part anyways, please refrain from doing that again," Luna says, dropping the topic.

"There won't be a reason to do it again, well, aside from admiring this picture. Look at how happy they were."

Meanwhile, in the same room, a heartwarming reunion was about to unfold.

MwzOqFD.png

"N- Nemurin!" Snow White's tears fell, drop by drop, as she exclaimed the name of what seemed to be a long-lost friend. "You're alive..."

Mva8DrI.png

"My my~ Is that you, Snow White?" Nemurin smiles, "you don't look too different from before. Cough... cough..."

The two interconnected and embraced for quite the period of time.

While Luna decided to allow the two to have an emotional moment in peace by remaining silent, others may want answers or explanations as soon as possible.

@Mason Moretti @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @thatguyinthestore @York

The voice laughed.

"No particular reason, really, no particular reason. I just know a lot about this little get-together that my Master and her little friends have created, and every member in it. Apologies for any prior invasion of privacy - but I do not believe it is any different from peering into the dreams of others."

The owl's head turned to the direction of Nemurin's room for a bit, before turning back.

"It appears that they will soon be ready to head out. There's no important reason to head out, except for one - the faceless entity that all have seen not long ago. In simpler terms, it will soon be time for our current conversation to come to a close. A shame, really, since we've only just begun. Anything else you need to ask about?"

@LuckycoolHawk9
Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/Dream Caster

Holden looked over at the two and was silent. He knew that ruining an emotional was bad, but yet on the other hand, he wasn't sure if that would make things better or worse. He bit down on his lip and waited for them to finish their embrace before he looked over at them. " Miss Neurmin or Miss Snow White, did either of you see the person who attacked you?" He asked.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York

Leo paused and thought about anything else he needed to know. There was so much he wanted to know, but he finally settled on a single question. " Will the journey we will be going on an easy one?" He asked.

@Crow
As Nemurin got back on track, she replied to Holden, "Ah~ you mean the giant one? Well... she has a dark, purple, silky dress which shimmered like stars in the night sky, and I didn't see her face! Maybe she didn't have one... cough cough... I didn't see her shoes, either... she made all kinds of noises - screeches, roars. Maybe it's audible speech in another language~."

With the broken silence, Luna decides to step in to ask her question.

"Nemurin, Snow White, would you tell us about... Nemurin's death?"

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... cough... Nemurin has been alive for a looong time!"

"The day that you were said to be revoked of your status as a magical girl, or so we thought," Snow White adds with a still expression, "that was the day you died. We even had evidence of your death..."

"Oooh, that. That, I know," Nemurin smiles, "I can tell you aaall about it on the way. It's kind of funny how it wasn't exactly my last..."

"I think it is best to tell my side of the story as well, if you have to."

Silence Dogood stands up nigh-immediately.

"What do you mean 'on the way'? Nemurin, you should rest your-"

DOuRGgr.png

A pillow-shaped structure lifted Nemurin up in an effortless fashion, her belly down and her back up.

"-legs. Fair enough. Fair enough."

"It's OK~" Nemurin said, "Nemurin is strong~ even when weakened, she can put up quite a... cough... fight!"

"Nemurin?" Snow White asks with a worried expression. "If you're insistent on this, take it easy and let me protect you, alright?"

Nemurin has a light chuckle. "Sounds like you know that no one can talk me out of this... cough... not even you, Snow White... I'm the only one who has actually seen our target close-up... so I'm definitely going..."

Nemurin started to leave her room...

"Easy, you ask? It is only easy if you are prepared, and difficult if you are not," the telepathic voice echoes. "Your question is one without a concrete answer. A journey is easy or difficult based on the combined wit, skill, cooperation and experience of those taking it - factors that will forever constantly twist, turn and change."

The door to Nemurin's room opened as the owl's head turned to it. It appears that everyone was preparing to leave. Leo would also notice one more individual among them.

"Well, that is my cue. Benjamin, Franklin, you both too."

And so, the baku, the spider and the owl flew towards and circled Silence Dogood, creating a glowing ring that shrunk merged into her body.

"I've done this so many times and it still feels weird," Silence Dogood briefly comments. "But seriously Nemurin, you should reconsider your choices."

"You do need someone to lead you to it, don't you, Silence Dogood... cough cough..."

"And you need rest."

"As long as Nemurin is in the dream world, she's always resting, isn't that right?"

"I'm unsure, actually," Silence Dogood says, shaking her head, "but since you can just snap your fingers and teleport out of your bed either way, it'd be a waste of my effort to halt your actions through force. That is my sole reason for not stopping you."

"Leo," Luna's hooves clopped across the cloud-like ground as all prepared to leave the premises of this humble abode, "we're going to find The Faceless One. Are you accompanying us?"

The journey would soon begin. Soon, Leo would get the answer he wanted.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Yun Lee @Kaykay @York
"Everyone is going, as a team," Luna responds to Leo.

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape was ever so warped. The sky and ground were not parallel in the slightest, and doors of all varieties floated about - from ancient stone gates to modern, automated contact sliders.

Behind them, Nemurin's house, their base of operations, sunk into the swirly floors, as if being assimilated by quicksand.

0UiMtxT.png

"I'll bring it back up later~" Nemurin smiles as her cushion hovers along. She herself appeared to be in a state between a slumber and simply lying down.

KEhG7lr.png

"Aaanyways, about Nemurin's... uh... supposed death," Silence nudges Snow White, "want to spill the beans?"

"That is what I promised," Snow White replied, "I don't think I can give too many details, but I'll tell what I can.

You see, there were originally sixteen Magical Girls in the city Nemurin and I were from. This number was deemed too large, and we had to be halved. Every week, us Magical Girls would collect magical candies by performing various deeds around town."

"A point system?"

Snow White nods in response to Silence's voice. "Whoever got the least number of magical candies would be eliminated. At first, we thought elimination would simply amount to a loss of power and memories, but soon, we discovered that it resulted in death, and Nemurin's life was the first to go. A woman that we believe is her just... died on her bed that day. The name, the approximate time of death, and to add to that, no wounds, no internal damage, just a stopped heart. Nemurin was the first of these deaths, but definitely not the last. It was only a matter of time before Magical Girls began killing each other so that the elimination rounds could be skipped..."

A single tear dropped from Snow White's eye.

"I guess you don't want to continue," Silence says, "understandable, understandable. So, anything happened after that event?"

"A lot, actually," Snow White replies, "a lot. Including a few events inspired by the one I just described. It soon became my job to put an end to them."

"Magical Girls cannot catch a break these days."

"I remember transforming a little while before I was supposed to lose my power~" Nemurin explained. "My transformation's a bit different from other magical girls - my physical body will be having a nice nap in the real world, and Nemurin will be having an even nicer nap in the Dream World~."

"That's not transformation, that's just Astral Projection.... I think."

After a bit of pondering, Silence Dogood came to a conclusion.

"So, you did die and you're a ghost?"

Nemurin feels her arm, before replying, "no, too solid to be a ghost~."

IiEAN1T.png

"I am appreciative of light humour after a grieving story, but..." Luna says as she points a hoof to what appeared to be three, purple, shadow-like beings emerging from three seperate doors. These doors turned slightly dull in colour, indicating that a nightmare was in play. These three shadowy figures merged into one. The purple appearance and the manner in which the odd body sparkled as if like the night sky seemed pretty similiar to the supposed Faceless One. A non-visible face seemed to contribute to this namesake, too.

The purple shadow charged at Hiruko, unleashing a what seemed to be a slash-based attack upon him. If the attack were to land, the dagger Hiruko held would emit a strange power - represented as a faint surge of energy that only Hiruko would be able to feel.

The purple shadow then began to buzz away at great speeds.

Silence Dogood, conjuring a his spider-shaped Dreamcatcher-riding familiar Franklin, looks at Hiruko. "I believe that now would be a good time to test-run that dagger. I will see if I can slow the Faceless One down."

Meanwhile, Luna's horn would glow.

"Whatever the creature did caused the three dreams to be linked, and it isn't just these three dreams being linked, but many others," Luna explains, "I will enter this shared dream. Anyone else wish to accompany me?"

The choices presented were to either chase after the purple shadow or see if the apparent nightmare caused by it could be resolved.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay
Neo
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Kaykay

Neo decided to decline taking that dagger; he figured that someone else probably needed it more than he did... And instead, decided to investigate what was going on with the wall, which appeared to be... Not as solid as he had first thought.

There, he, along with others met up with a... Hunter of sorts. Fortunately they seemed friendly enough, and at last, they all returned to Nemurin's room. It looked like the had a rough idea who was behind these nightmares, or at least a contributor. Someone, or something, called the "faceless one" and Neo wasn't about to stand around and do nothing, thus... He followed the lead of the others, out into the strange, untamed lands that was the dreamscape.

It wasn't unlike that time he was trapped in "limbo", really... Except with a more distinct sense of hostility, as evidenced by three different creatures exiting three different doorways... Briefly attacking, then fleeing.

Considering he figured it was better if someone armed with the dagger could go after those creatures, Neo decided to take the initiative to see if the nightmare caused by the shadow could be resolved.

"I'll take the nightmare." He said simply.

Looks like his plan was going to be relatively straight forward.​

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

Holden had already decided what he was doing before the options were presented. He was going to help with the nightmare and defeat it. He looked at Leo. " I can't stop you, so go and stop the nightmare."

Holden nodded and ran into the nightmare.

@York @Crow @NIGHTMARE SQUAD.

Leo was silent, as he decided to see who would go after the shadow. He wasn't about to be the first.

@Crow

"Everyone is going, as a team," Luna responds to Leo.

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape was ever so warped. The sky and ground were not parallel in the slightest, and doors of all varieties floated about - from ancient stone gates to modern, automated contact sliders.

Behind them, Nemurin's house, their base of operations, sunk into the swirly floors, as if being assimilated by quicksand.

0UiMtxT.png

"I'll bring it back up later~" Nemurin smiles as her cushion hovers along. She herself appeared to be in a state between a slumber and simply lying down.

KEhG7lr.png

"Aaanyways, about Nemurin's... uh... supposed death," Silence nudges Snow White, "want to spill the beans?"

"That is what I promised," Snow White replied, "I don't think I can give too many details, but I'll tell what I can.

You see, there were originally sixteen Magical Girls in the city Nemurin and I were from. This number was deemed too large, and we had to be halved. Every week, us Magical Girls would collect magical candies by performing various deeds around town."

"A point system?"

Snow White nods in response to Silence's voice. "Whoever got the least number of magical candies would be eliminated. At first, we thought elimination would simply amount to a loss of power and memories, but soon, we discovered that it resulted in death, and Nemurin's life was the first to go. A woman that we believe is her just... died on her bed that day. The name, the approximate time of death, and to add to that, no wounds, no internal damage, just a stopped heart. Nemurin was the first of these deaths, but definitely not the last. It was only a matter of time before Magical Girls began killing each other so that the elimination rounds could be skipped..."

A single tear dropped from Snow White's eye.

"I guess you don't want to continue," Silence says, "understandable, understandable. So, anything happened after that event?"

"A lot, actually," Snow White replies, "a lot. Including a few events inspired by the one I just described. It soon became my job to put an end to them."

"Magical Girls cannot catch a break these days."

"I remember transforming a little while before I was supposed to lose my power~" Nemurin explained. "My transformation's a bit different from other magical girls - my physical body will be having a nice nap in the real world, and Nemurin will be having an even nicer nap in the Dream World~."

"That's not transformation, that's just Astral Projection.... I think."

After a bit of pondering, Silence Dogood came to a conclusion.

"So, you did die and you're a ghost?"

Nemurin feels her arm, before replying, "no, too solid to be a ghost~."

IiEAN1T.png

"I am appreciative of light humour after a grieving story, but..." Luna says as she points a hoof to what appeared to be three, purple, shadow-like beings emerging from three seperate doors. These doors turned slightly dull in colour, indicating that a nightmare was in play. These three shadowy figures merged into one. The purple appearance and the manner in which the odd body sparkled as if like the night sky seemed pretty similiar to the supposed Faceless One. A non-visible face seemed to contribute to this namesake, too.

The purple shadow charged at Hiruko, unleashing a what seemed to be a slash-based attack upon him. If the attack were to land, the dagger Hiruko held would emit a strange power - represented as a faint surge of energy that only Hiruko would be able to feel.

The purple shadow then began to buzz away at great speeds.

Silence Dogood, conjuring a his spider-shaped Dreamcatcher-riding familiar Franklin, looks at Hiruko. "I believe that now would be a good time to test-run that dagger. I will see if I can slow the Faceless One down."

Meanwhile, Luna's horn would glow.

"Whatever the creature did caused the three dreams to be linked, and it isn't just these three dreams being linked, but many others," Luna explains, "I will enter this shared dream. Anyone else wish to accompany me?"

The choices presented were to either chase after the purple shadow or see if the apparent nightmare caused by it could be resolved.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @York @Kaykay

Seeing the strange shadow coming his way, Hiruko grabbed the hilt along the dagger. He took a step to the side, the attack cutting into his arm.

"Huh?" he muttered softly, noticing the sudden energy he felt. Blinking he glanced to Silence for a moment.

"Can't let the shadow get away..." he muttered, seemingly a bit distracted. Glancing at his arm he checked for blood, a sigh escaping his lips as it turns out he was bleeding. He wasn't bothered by it, other than looking a but annoyed.

Hiruko chased after the shadow, since quite a few others were handling the nightmare. He wasn't just going to sit by and let everyone else have most of the fun after all.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Purple Shadow Chase

Deciding that the easiest way to take care of any nightmares or abnormalities would be to simply take care of the purple figure, Kriemhild joined some of the others in pursuit. An amused smirk crept across the woman's face as she drew her sword and stepped off to catch up to the shadow.

OuBdREw.png

"Running so soon? We've only just met!"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

So, a chase and time to stop a nightmare. Ariadne loaded a clip into her Glock. She looked at Luna. "Shouldn't we have a plan before we go in?" She asked. She was the team Architect. Plans and maps were helpful to her, especially on operations such as this.

Neo
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Kaykay

Neo decided to decline taking that dagger; he figured that someone else probably needed it more than he did... And instead, decided to investigate what was going on with the wall, which appeared to be... Not as solid as he had first thought.

There, he, along with others met up with a... Hunter of sorts. Fortunately they seemed friendly enough, and at last, they all returned to Nemurin's room. It looked like the had a rough idea who was behind these nightmares, or at least a contributor. Someone, or something, called the "faceless one" and Neo wasn't about to stand around and do nothing, thus... He followed the lead of the others, out into the strange, untamed lands that was the dreamscape.

It wasn't unlike that time he was trapped in "limbo", really... Except with a more distinct sense of hostility, as evidenced by three different creatures exiting three different doorways... Briefly attacking, then fleeing.

Considering he figured it was better if someone armed with the dagger could go after those creatures, Neo decided to take the initiative to see if the nightmare caused by the shadow could be resolved.

"I'll take the nightmare." He said simply.

Looks like his plan was going to be relatively straight forward.​

Holden Matthews and Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

Holden had already decided what he was doing before the options were presented. He was going to help with the nightmare and defeat it. He looked at Leo. " I can't stop you, so go and stop the nightmare."

Holden nodded and ran into the nightmare.

"It is not easy to have a detailed plan without knowing our destination," Luna states, "so the best option would be do what we usually do."

Luna's horn glowed and the door creeked open, allowing them to see what was in there with a peek.

A great horde of creatures remniscent of terrestrial animals, many on the ground, some floating in the sky. A rocky ground lay before them, with a blue sky decorating the surface.

They weren't part of the dream, for they were the ones dreaming.

"Finally, I've been seeing too many dark voids in nightmares lately," Luna utters, "about time we had a change of pace."

The sky turned darker, much like a void, as a familiar-looking beasts - with an upper body veiled in shadow and a lower body constructed from celestial fabric - descended upon the ground. No amount of light could unmask the shadowy part.

VpTqZUI.png

"SKKKKKRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

"I spoke too soon. My only idea now is to blend into the crowd over there."

In retaliation, the myriad of beasts scattered around, firing elemental attacks at the giant humanoid figure remniscent of the Faceless One. All these strikes phased through it, like some sort of ghost.

"Blending in will be a little harder than I thought."
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @York
Leo was silent, as he decided to see who would go after the shadow. He wasn't about to be the first.

@Crow

Seeing the strange shadow coming his way, Hiruko grabbed the hilt along the dagger. He took a step to the side, the attack cutting into his arm.

"Huh?" he muttered softly, noticing the sudden energy he felt. Blinking he glanced to Silence for a moment.

"Can't let the shadow get away..." he muttered, seemingly a bit distracted. Glancing at his arm he checked for blood, a sigh escaping his lips as it turns out he was bleeding. He wasn't bothered by it, other than looking a but annoyed.

Hiruko chased after the shadow, since quite a few others were handling the nightmare. He wasn't just going to sit by and let everyone else have most of the fun after all.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Purple Shadow Chase

Deciding that the easiest way to take care of any nightmares or abnormalities would be to simply take care of the purple figure, Kriemhild joined some of the others in pursuit. An amused smirk crept across the woman's face as she drew her sword and stepped off to catch up to the shadow.

OuBdREw.png

"Running so soon? We've only just met!"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Silence Dogood's familiar expanded the dreamcatcher it rode, riding on Silence's head while Silence rode the dreamcatcher like a hoverboard. This allowed him to run at vast speeds.

"Anyone need a ride?" Silence asks.

"Distractions begone!"

A raspy voice emerged from the shadowy being as it unleashed what appeared to be pillars of darkness, aimed at Silence Dogood, Kriemhild and Leo. It did not target Hiruko.

Silence positioned her hoverboard-dreamcatcher to take the hit by the weaves, negating the pillar of darkness. The fact that she didn't flinch and wasn't pushed back indicated that the attack was non-damaging in nature.

Kriemhild and Leo, if hit by the strike, would fall asleep and enter a nightmare. Fortunately, the attack seemed easy to dodge.

As it didn't strike Hiruko, it would give him a risk-free chance to strike!

@Crow @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"It is not easy to have a detailed plan without knowing our destination," Luna states, "so the best option would be do what we usually do."

Luna's horn glowed and the door creeked open, allowing them to see what was in there with a peek.

A great horde of creatures remniscent of terrestrial animals, many on the ground, some floating in the sky. A rocky ground lay before them, with a blue sky decorating the surface.

"Finally, I've been seeing too many dark voids in nightmares lately," Luna utters, "about time we had a change of pace."

The sky turned darker, much like a void, as a familiar-looking beasts - with an upper body veiled in shadow and a lower body constructed from celestial fabric - descended upon the ground. No amount of light could unmask the shadowy part.

VpTqZUI.png

"SKKKKKRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

In retaliation, the myriad of beasts scattered around, firing elemental attacks at the giant humanoid figure remniscent of the Faceless One. All these strikes phased through it, like some sort of ghost.

Silence Dogood's familiar expanded the dreamcatcher it rode, riding on Silence's head while Silence rode the dreamcatcher like a hoverboard. This allowed him to run at vast speeds.

"Distractions begone!"

A raspy voice emerged from the shadowy being as it unleashed what appeared to be pillars of darkness, aimed at Silence Dogood, Kriemhild and Leo. It did not target Hiruko.

Silence positioned her hoverboard-dreamcatcher to take the hit by the weaves, negating the pillar of darkness. The fact that she didn't flinch and wasn't pushed back indicated that the attack was non-damaging in nature.

Kriemhild and Leo, if hit by the strike, would fall asleep and enter a nightmare. Fortunately, the attack seemed easy to dodge.

Deciding to use Formalin as a means of transportation as he usually would, he didn't bother giving Silence a verbal answer.

Though seeing as he hadn't been attacked-and finding it odd-Hiruko took the chance without hesitation, giving the dagger a test run by slashing at the shadow and attempting to channel the newfound energy he possessed into something similar what had hit him earlier.

If that didn't work, he'd just have to come up with another approach.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay

Holden Matthews

" Miss Luna, do you believe our strikes might be able to do anything to this figure? It seems the dreamers can't hurt her, but we aren't exactly them. I am not sure how we should approach this, but subtley is entirely gone," he honestly said.

@Crow @Minerva @York

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" I really hate it when these things fight dirty," he said, dodging out of the way of the attack. He really didn't think he had time for a strike. He watched catiously, ready to move at a moment's notice.

@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow

VpTqZUI.png

"SKKKKKRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

"Distractions begone!"

Neo
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Neo looked a little taken aback from just the sheer number of creatures behind that door, but before long... He spotted what they were after; a beast who seemed to bring darkness to wherever they went. The Faceless one, who's presense was evidently not welcomed by the native creatures behind the door. However, all of their elemental attacks seemed to phase right through it.

Evidently, they were dealing with some sort incorporeal being... Not unlike the spectral twins he had faced during his time in the Matrix. It was hard to say if he was able to defeat the creature here, in the dreamscape with traditional fighting, but he was prepared to try, if he had to.

60MhV7G.png

"I'll draw it out of here..." He said, quietly reaching for one of the guns he had holstered at his belt.

While he wasn't exactly armed to the teeth, he still carried a couple pistols with him for occasions like this. However, these would likely prove to do nothing more than annoy the Faceless one, but if it could draw the creature out of the door... Maybe they'd have a chance...​

Deciding to use Formalin as a means of transportation as he usually would, he didn't bother giving Silence a verbal answer.

Though seeing as he hadn't been attacked-and finding it odd-Hiruko took the chance without hesitation, giving the dagger a test run by slashing at the shadow and attempting to channel the newfound energy he possessed into something similar what had hit him earlier.

If that didn't work, he'd just have to come up with another approach.

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" I really hate it when these things fight dirty," he said, dodging out of the way of the attack. He really didn't think he had time for a strike. He watched catiously, ready to move at a moment's notice.

@Takumi @Kaykay @Crow

The odd being seemed to spin about for a bit, losing some momentum. Meanwhile, Hiruko would feel some energy surging from his dagger the moment that hit landed.

The odd being then unleashed a volt of lightning from its body, aimed at Hiruko! If Hiruko was hit, he would feel a great sting, combined with more energy surging from the dagger.

"Not so fast!... is what you will be soon," Silence comments as his spider-like familiar unleashed a vast stream of webbing upon the speeding being. The appearance of the being, arms wrapped to body via thick, sticky threads, was obvious.

CyUZSwB.png

"You may have slowed me down, but that will make no difference."

"I know enough about your kind to know that it does," Silence comments, "your defenses won't save you from this many numbers."

"No words will prevent me from stopping you!"

"Define 'you'."

"Huh?"

Snow White and Nemurin teleported into the area, before Snow White used the blunt side of her weapon to knock the purple shadow away. The purple shadow was much too slow to counter it. Its body smashed into a floating door, shattering it into a pile of splinters and debris.

"Where were you, Nemurin?" Silence asked.

"I was there the whole time~."

"You- I'm not going to ask any further, let's just finish this off before he unleashes another attack."

The purple shadow being charged an attack in the form of a black void of energy.

"This will end things," the purple shadow turned towards Hiruko, "you monster!"

"Exposition later, hit it before it hits you!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Kaykay @Crow

Holden Matthews

" Miss Luna, do you believe our strikes might be able to do anything to this figure? It seems the dreamers can't hurt her, but we aren't exactly them. I am not sure how we should approach this, but subtley is entirely gone," he honestly said.

@Crow @Minerva @York
Neo
@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

Neo looked a little taken aback from just the sheer number of creatures behind that door, but before long... He spotted what they were after; a beast who seemed to bring darkness to wherever they went. The Faceless one, who's presense was evidently not welcomed by the native creatures behind the door. However, all of their elemental attacks seemed to phase right through it.

Evidently, they were dealing with some sort incorporeal being... Not unlike the spectral twins he had faced during his time in the Matrix. It was hard to say if he was able to defeat the creature here, in the dreamscape with traditional fighting, but he was prepared to try, if he had to.

60MhV7G.png

"I'll draw it out of here..." He said, quietly reaching for one of the guns he had holstered at his belt.

While he wasn't exactly armed to the teeth, he still carried a couple pistols with him for occasions like this. However, these would likely prove to do nothing more than annoy the Faceless one, but if it could draw the creature out of the door... Maybe they'd have a chance...​

"If subtlety is gone, then we take advantage of our lack of it!"

Luna proceeds to surround Neo, Leon, the supposed Faceless One and the door out in a cubic magic barrier. The supposed Faceless one attempted to break out of the barrier, but did not even leave a scratch or crack, which was most strange, considering that it was fully capable of levelling with Nemurin down to the bruises.

Neo's plan seemed to work, as the Faceless One would attempt to attack him with some sort of mist-based attack from its staff. It just needed a bit of a push to fully work, a push from not one, but multiple individuals.

"I think I see your plan, Neo. Let us test it."

As everyone left through the door, the barrier would gradually decrease in size.

@York @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

The odd being seemed to spin about for a bit, losing some momentum. Meanwhile, Hiruko would feel some energy surging from his dagger the moment that hit landed.

The odd being then unleashed a volt of lightning from its body, aimed at Hiruko! If Hiruko was hit, he would feel a great sting, combined with more energy surging from the dagger.

"Not so fast!... is what you will be soon," Silence comments as his spider-like familiar unleashed a vast stream of webbing upon the speeding being. The appearance of the being, arms wrapped to body via thick, sticky threads, was obvious.

CyUZSwB.png

"You may have slowed me down, but that will make no difference."

"I know enough about your kind to know that it does," Silence comments, "your defenses won't save you from this many numbers."

"No words will prevent me from stopping you!"

"Define 'you'."

"Huh?"

Snow White and Nemurin teleported into the area, before Snow White used the blunt side of her weapon to knock the purple shadow away. The purple shadow was much too slow to counter it. Its body smashed into a floating door, shattering it into a pile of splinters and debris.

"Where were you, Nemurin?" Silence asked.

"I was there the whole time~."

"You- I'm not going to ask any further, let's just finish this off before he unleashes another attack."

The purple shadow being charged an attack in the form of a black void of energy.

"This will end things," the purple shadow turned towards Hiruko, "you monster!"

"Exposition later, hit it before it hits you!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Kaykay @Crow

"If subtlety is gone, then we take advantage of our lack of it!"

Luna proceeds to surround Neo, Leon, the supposed Faceless One and the door out in a cubic magic barrier. The supposed Faceless one attempted to break out of the barrier, but did not even leave a scratch or crack, which was most strange, considering that it was fully capable of levelling with Nemurin down to the bruises.

Neo's plan seemed to work, as the Faceless One would attempt to attack him with some sort of mist-based attack from its staff. It just needed a bit of a push to fully work, a push from not one, but multiple individuals.

"I think I see your plan, Neo. Let us test it."

As everyone left through the door, the barrier would gradually decrease in size.

@York @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva

The lightning attack caught Hiruko off guard, but he at least was able to bring his arms up to cover his face. Ignoring the sting for now with a grit of his teeth he glared at the creature before him, that monster comment seeming to get to him a little.

With a nod he moved to attack, putting full force behind it while the creature was still charging their attack, as he used Formalin to charge forward as he slashed at the being diagonally intending to send off some energy in the process.

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" You don't have to tell me twice, I know what to do," he said, concentrating and forming a dream sword for him to swing at Darkrai with. It was going to hurt later... and he knew that he had to be careful. There was no telling how dangerous it could be to keep such a weapon for too long. He also swung his staff.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay

Holden Matthews

" Is there any way that I can help?" Holden asked. He wasn't sure what area he was going to need to help in, but he would try to figure it out. He could use his powers, but he needed to be careful to not overexert himself.

@Crow @Minerva @York

The lightning attack caught Hiruko off guard, but he at least was able to bring his arms up to cover his face. Ignoring the sting for now with a grit of his teeth he glared at the creature before him, that monster comment seeming to get to him a little.

With a nod he moved to attack, putting full force behind it while the creature was still charging their attack, as he used Formalin to charge forward as he slashed at the being diagonally intending to send off some energy in the process.

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" You don't have to tell me twice, I know what to do," he said, concentrating and forming a dream sword for him to swing at Darkrai with. It was going to hurt later... and he knew that he had to be careful. There was no telling how dangerous it could be to keep such a weapon for too long. He also swung his staff.

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay

"GRAAAAAAAA!"

The purple beast was knocked back by Leo's sword strikes. When it was Hiruko's turn to attack, something odd happened.

As the decorated dagger struck the purple beast, violet petals emerged from the slash marks that swiftly vanished. As the petals dispersed into dust, they caused the purple beast to fall asleep.

It seemed that whatever caused the dagger to act this way was condition-based and couldn't be controlled freely, but it happened.

It was now Silence Dogood's turn to attack as she launched her umbrella like a javelin, aimed at the purple beast, but...

9jRA0ga.png

"STOP!"

Snow White launched her weapon to counter the umbrella, causing both weapons to fall to the floor.

"Did you have to cut my umbrella? Wait, how did you cut it?" Silence Dogood asks as she looks at her umbrella, adorned with a little scratch, before pointing it at Snow White. "Explain."

"Ruler is-"

"I meant that," Silence Dogood points towards the slumbering purple beast.

mBIsHWw.png

"Now now Silence~ Snow White doesn't work well on pressure~," Nemurin says, trying to calm Silence down.

"I do, actually, Nemurin," Snow White replies curtly before responding to Silence's request. "I believe that I have previously mentioned that I can hear inner cries for help. That is how I found Nemurin, after all."

"That guy? Help against us? It's natural, considering that we are... well, attacking him."

"That's not too far-off, Silence," Snow White says as she turns to Hiruko. "He thinks that you are the Faceless One."

"Wait, you weren't there to see the Faceless One, how did you-" Silence adds, before being interrupted.

"I wasn't, but you were."

"Anyways, why does he think Hiruko is The Faceless One?"

"I don't know."

Silence Dogood begins to use his spider-like familiar Franklin to wrap the purple beast with a thick layer of Spider silk.

"Let's interrogate him when we reunite with the others."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9

Holden Matthews

" Is there any way that I can help?" Holden asked. He wasn't sure what area he was going to need to help in, but he would try to figure it out. He could use his powers, but he needed to be careful to not overexert himself.

@Crow @Minerva @York

"Just keep attacking it!" Luna shouts as her barrier shrinks.

@Crow @Minerva @York @LuckycoolHawk9

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" I think I agree with Snow. If he isn't the real enemy, we should at least question him on what he knows. I am sure that it is something that is very important."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay

Holden Matthews

" Okay, I will do my best to keep attacking without exhausting myself." He continued to attack in smaller doses with his ice powers.

@Crow @Minerva @York

"GRAAAAAAAA!"

The purple beast was knocked back by Leo's sword strikes. When it was Hiruko's turn to attack, something odd happened.

As the decorated dagger struck the purple beast, violet petals emerged from the slash marks that swiftly vanished. As the petals dispersed into dust, they caused the purple beast to fall asleep.

It seemed that whatever caused the dagger to act this way was condition-based and couldn't be controlled freely, but it happened.

It was now Silence Dogood's turn to attack as she launched her umbrella like a javelin, aimed at the purple beast, but...

9jRA0ga.png

"STOP!"

Snow White launched her weapon to counter the umbrella, causing both weapons to fall to the floor.

"Did you have to cut my umbrella? Wait, how did you cut it?" Silence Dogood asks as she looks at her umbrella, adorned with a little scratch, before pointing it at Snow White. "Explain."

"Ruler is-"

"I meant that," Silence Dogood points towards the slumbering purple beast.

mBIsHWw.png

"Now now Silence~ Snow White doesn't work well on pressure~," Nemurin says, trying to calm Silence down.

"I do, actually, Nemurin," Snow White replies curtly before responding to Silence's request. "I believe that I have previously mentioned that I can hear inner cries for help. That is how I found Nemurin, after all."

"That guy? Help against us? It's natural, considering that we are... well, attacking him."

"That's not too far-off, Silence," Snow White says as she turns to Hiruko. "He thinks that you are the Faceless One."

"Wait, you weren't there to see the Faceless One, how did you-" Silence adds, before being interrupted.

"I wasn't, but you were."

"Anyways, why does he think Hiruko is The Faceless One?"

"I don't know."

Silence Dogood begins to use his spider-like familiar Franklin to wrap the purple beast with a thick layer of Spider silk.

"Let's interrogate him when we reunite with the others."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9

"Just keep attacking it!" Luna shouts as her barrier shrinks.

@Crow @Minerva @York @LuckycoolHawk9

Leo Howard/ Dream Caster

" I think I agree with Snow. If he isn't the real enemy, we should at least question him on what he knows. I am sure that it is something that is very important."

@Crow @Takumi @Kaykay

Holden Matthews

" Okay, I will do my best to keep attacking without exhausting myself." He continued to attack in smaller doses with his ice powers.

@Crow @Minerva @York

Hiruko glanced to the dagger he had in hand. Rolling his shoulder back a bit with a grimace, he had Formalin float so he could sit. Still in slight pain, he glanced to both Silence and Snow White then.

"Maybe it's the dagger?" he responded.