Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Out-of-Character

The Dreamscape, a place that held the dreams of all who thrived in every possible reality, percieved by those who have access to it as a meadow of clouds and swirls that hosted many doors, each door leading to the dream of an individual. It is an alternate dimension linked to the slumbering minds across other realms. It was once in balance, but one day, strange things happened, slowly but surely.

Imbalance, to be precise.

The number of nightmares started to outnumber the gentler, calmer dreams, at a rate more than alarming. However, that wasn't the problem. A good fraction of these nightmares were most odd - they had the ability to repaint memories, making those who have them believe that these nightmares are their true lives, and slowly, be pushed into a horrid slumber where they would be tortured in the World of Dreams forever.

In kinder words, the memories of these nightmare-induced victims have been miscoloured.

It is up to the Dreamscapers to deal with these ghoulish nightmares. Originally started by three founding members as what was supposed to be a temporarily alliance to bring balance to the increasing nightmares - Silence Dogood, Princess Luna and Nemurin - their numbers began to grow as the issues with the increasing nightmares got worse. Over time, these three guardians of dreams met other guardians of dreams that protected their own sectors.

In the past, they could do their similiar tasks individually. But as the threat increased, they discovered that teamwork was a must. The alliance grew from a trio to great faction - a faction out to bring balance back to the Dreamscape.

What are our Dreamscapers up to now? That is a question for another time.

By another time, I mean now.

K77kwUD.png

Prologue

Earlier on...

It was yet another day in headquarters of the Dreamscapers. It was an odd building in an odd place. The place in general was physically impossible by earthly standards - it appeared to be made from a cottony or woolly substance based on the walls and ceiling, yet it is fully capable of supporting everything and anything that laid upon its textures. The building was attached to a crystalline-looking ground that had no parallel sky.

Once someone's humble abode, it has been repurposed into headquarters.

Mva8DrI.png

"I'm heading out for a bit," a petite maiden greets group. This was Nemurin, the leader of the alleged Dreamscapers. She didn't seem very leader-like, but she was one of the very first members, and had a very high affinity for the realm of dreams.

HWmNoNy.png

"Have a good trip. Going to train Masked Wonder again?" an equinoid being asks Nemurin. This was Princess Luna of Equestria. She has an affinity for the night and its elements, one of these elements encompassing the dreams of those young and old.

"Well, I've got lots on my plate, on top of leading the team," Nemurin smiled, "best to clear it before it stacks, then I can sleep my worries away. Bye~"

And so, Nemurin leaves by the door, before vanishing almost instantly, as if utilising teleportation.

KEhG7lr.png

"You know," a young lass, clad in gothic lolita dons, appears next to Luna. "I doubt that Nemurin is going to train Masked Wonder today. I'll go-"

Luna spreads a single wing, blocking the young lass' path.

"Silence Dogood, it's best to trust her words."

"Well, her words didn't mention anything about training Masked Wonder," the lass, Silence Dogood, says. "Her wording is a little odd though..."​

Elsewhere...

VpTqZUI.png

"So... you're Nemurin? Don't make me laugh."

EENP4Bc.png

"I don't think that's an option for me, because my goal is to make everyone laugh~ hee hee~"​

Now...

KEhG7lr.png

"She's taking her own sweet time, now isn't she, Benjamin, Franklin?"

wDulBhh.png

"Grrrroink," a chimerical, quadrapedal being, responds. Silence Dogood has dubbed this being 'Benjamin'. It is recognised by many here as a Baku, a dream-eating spirit in Japanese folklore. It seemed to be a more 'traditional' incarnation, as most 'modern' depictions are indistinguishable from a certain modern-day animal.

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krrt Krrt!" a spider-like spirit that utilised a dreamcatcher as a hoverboard responds to Silence Dogood. This being was dubbed by Silence Dogood as 'Franklin'. Silence Dogood had previously said it was an Asabikeshiinh, a type of spirit worshipped by Native American cultures.

IiEAN1T.png

"Silence Dogood, good things comes to those who wait," Luna assures, "it has been less than an hour, after all.

"Fine," Silence Dogood sighs.

"Well, since we're all currently resting, it's a good time to interact with everyone here," Luna places a hoof on Silence's shoulder, "I know how it feels like to be lonely."

"I'm not lonely, I've got my familiars," Silence replies.

Luna simply smiles.

Most of the members of the Dreamscapers are now in the Living Room, with a bunch of cloudy sofas to sit on. Silence Dogood, signified by her gothic lolita dons, and Princess Luna, the purplish-blue winged unicorn, as you can visually percieve, are in this room. Perhaps you could mingle with them, or others.

Some members may be found in the Research Room, built for the purpose of certain members wanting to research dreams, how to manipulate them, and the like. It should've been called the 'Research Lab', but that isn't too important right now.

Since this is repurposed housing, there's a Spacious Kitchen, and if you take the stairs to the second floor - a garden and Nemurin's Room. I don't recommend that last one. The only bad thing that could possibly happen from it, however, is the guilt of privacy invasion. Not like this team is a hundred percent goody-two-shoes, am I right?

Right next to Nemurin's Room is an Oddly Empty Room. Maybe you could spar here without disturbing anyone.

JtdJhfH.png

@Minerva - Ariadne (Inception)

@Yun Lee - Doctor Fennel & Dream the Munna (Pokemon)

@Sumirenko - Doremy Sweet (Touhou)

@LuckycoolHawk9 - Holden Matthews (Beyond) & Leo Howard (OC)

@Mason Moretti - Jade Harley (Homestuck)

@Kaykay - Kriemhild Lebenstein (Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Bansenjin)

@thatguyinthestore - Luigi (Super Mario Bros Series)

@york - Neo (Inception)

@Kaide` - Trahearne (Guild Wars 2)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)

• Love
Reactions: Kaide`
Out-of-Character

The Dreamscape, a place that held the dreams of all who thrived in every possible reality, percieved by those who have access to it as a meadow of clouds and swirls that hosted many doors, each door leading to the dream of an individual. It is an alternate dimension linked to the slumbering minds across other realms. It was once in balance, but one day, strange things happened, slowly but surely.

Imbalance, to be precise.

The number of nightmares started to outnumber the gentler, calmer dreams, at a rate more than alarming. However, that wasn't the problem. A good fraction of these nightmares were most odd - they had the ability to repaint memories, making those who have them believe that these nightmares are their true lives, and slowly, be pushed into a horrid slumber where they would be tortured in the World of Dreams forever.

In kinder words, the memories of these nightmare-induced victims have been miscoloured.

It is up to the Dreamscapers to deal with these ghoulish nightmares. Originally started by three founding members as what was supposed to be a temporarily alliance to bring balance to the increasing nightmares - Silence Dogood, Princess Luna and Nemurin - their numbers began to grow as the issues with the increasing nightmares got worse. Over time, these three guardians of dreams met other guardians of dreams that protected their own sectors.

In the past, they could do their similiar tasks individually. But as the threat increased, they discovered that teamwork was a must. The alliance grew from a trio to great faction - a faction out to bring balance back to the Dreamscape.

What are our Dreamscapers up to now? That is a question for another time.

By another time, I mean now.

K77kwUD.png

Prologue

Earlier on...

It was yet another day in headquarters of the Dreamscapers. It was an odd building in an odd place. The place in general was physically impossible by earthly standards - it appeared to be made from a cottony or woolly substance based on the walls and ceiling, yet it is fully capable of supporting everything and anything that laid upon its textures. The building was attached to a crystalline-looking ground that had no parallel sky.

Once someone's humble abode, it has been repurposed into headquarters.

Mva8DrI.png

"I'm heading out for a bit," a petite maiden greets group. This was Nemurin, the leader of the alleged Dreamscapers. She didn't seem very leader-like, but she was one of the very first members, and had a very high affinity for the realm of dreams.

HWmNoNy.png

"Have a good trip. Going to train Masked Wonder again?" an equinoid being asks Nemurin. This was Princess Luna of Equestria. She has an affinity for the night and its elements, one of these elements encompassing the dreams of those young and old.

"Well, I've got lots on my plate, on top of leading the team," Nemurin smiled, "best to clear it before it stacks, then I can sleep my worries away. Bye~"

And so, Nemurin leaves by the door, before vanishing almost instantly, as if utilising teleportation.

KEhG7lr.png

"You know," a young lass, clad in gothic lolita dons, appears next to Luna. "I doubt that Nemurin is going to train Masked Wonder today. I'll go-"

Luna spreads a single wing, blocking the young lass' path.

"Silence Dogood, it's best to trust her words."

"Well, her words didn't mention anything about training Masked Wonder," the lass, Silence Dogood, says. "Her wording is a little odd though..."​

Elsewhere...

VpTqZUI.png

"So... you're Nemurin? Don't make me laugh."

EENP4Bc.png

"I don't think that's an option for me, because my goal is to make everyone laugh~ hee hee~"​

Now...

KEhG7lr.png

"She's taking her own sweet time, now isn't she, Benjamin, Franklin?"

wDulBhh.png

"Grrrroink," a chimerical, quadrapedal being, responds. Silence Dogood has dubbed this being 'Benjamin'. It is recognised by many here as a Baku, a dream-eating spirit in Japanese folklore. It seemed to be a more 'traditional' incarnation, as most 'modern' depictions are indistinguishable from a certain modern-day animal.

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krrt Krrt!" a spider-like spirit that utilised a dreamcatcher as a hoverboard responds to Silence Dogood. This being was dubbed by Silence Dogood as 'Franklin'. Silence Dogood had previously said it was an Asabikeshiinh, a type of spirit worshipped by Native American cultures.

IiEAN1T.png

"Silence Dogood, good things comes to those who wait," Luna assures, "it has been less than an hour, after all.

"Fine," Silence Dogood sighs.

"Well, since we're all currently resting, it's a good time to interact with everyone here," Luna places a hoof on Silence's shoulder, "I know how it feels like to be lonely."

"I'm not lonely, I've got my familiars," Silence replies.

Luna simply smiles.

Most of the members of the Dreamscapers are now in the Living Room, with a bunch of cloudy sofas to sit on. Silence Dogood, signified by her gothic lolita dons, and Princess Luna, the purplish-blue winged unicorn, as you can visually percieve, are in this room. Perhaps you could mingle with them, or others.

Some members may be found in the Research Room, built for the purpose of certain members wanting to research dreams, how to manipulate them, and the like. It should've been called the 'Research Lab', but that isn't too important right now.

Since this is repurposed housing, there's a Spacious Kitchen, and if you take the stairs to the second floor - a garden and Nemurin's Room. I don't recommend that last one. The only bad thing that could possibly happen from it, however, is the guilt of privacy invasion. Not like this team is a hundred percent goody-two-shoes, am I right?

Right next to Nemurin's Room is an Oddly Empty Room. Maybe you could spar here without disturbing anyone.

JtdJhfH.png

@Minerva - Ariadne (Inception)

@Yun Lee - Doctor Fennel & Dream the Munna (Pokemon)

@Sumirenko - Doremy Sweet (Touhou)

@LuckycoolHawk9 - Holden Matthews (Beyond) & Leo Howard (OC)

@Mason Moretti - Jade Harley (Homestuck)

@Kaykay - Kriemhild Lebenstein (Soushuu Senshinkan Gakuen Bansenjin)

@thatguyinthestore - Luigi (Super Mario Bros Series)

@york - Neo (Inception)

@Kaide` - Trahearne (Guild Wars 2)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty - Sandman (Rise of the Guardians)

Ariadne sat over a desk in The Research Lab. All around were pencils, papers, and empty Chinese takeout containers. Next to it was a wastebasket filled with crumpled up papers. She keeping up with her architecture studies and designing a new dream, just in case. A cup of coffee sat next to her. She was busy over her work, not really paying attention to her surroundings.

@Crow @Anybody

Holden Matthews was hanging out in the living Room at the moment. He was sitting back and playing a game from his childhood, classic Mario, waiting for something to happen. To say he was bored was to point out the obvious. He didn't want to say it aloud though and after looking around, he shut off the game and decided to interact with the others. " So, how is everyone?" He awkwardly asked.

@Crow @Living Room

Leo had decided that he needed to do anything besides watch Holden lose at classic video game. Holding his staff in his left hand, he spun it around for a moment. After a moment, he adjusted his glasses. He wondered into the research room and noticed the mess. That meant that either Ariadne had been working on a design or someone had gotten distracted. " Hey, how are you?" He asked.

@Minerva @Research room

Jade Harley is currently busy in the Garden on the second floor.

She is quite passionate aboit horticulture, and is eager to find new methods of growing plants and unique varieties which may only grow within the realm of dreams. As she waltzes around the garden with a watering pail in hand, she sings softly to the plants.

"Grow, grow, grow! C'mon, plants, let's grow!"

As she works, she gains the feeling that she may be forgetting something. She quickly dismisses it. If someone needs her, she is sure that one of her fellow Dreamscapers will retrieve her. Besides, these plants won't grow by themslves!

Except for Bomb, the self-caring tree which can only exist in dreams and never needs water or new soil. But that's different.
@Crow @AnybodyAndEverybody

TOGb6Za.png

While the others went about their business, Sandy stood in the middle of the Living Room, his head tilted off to one side. If anyone would look, they would see that the omniscient little man was sound asleep. He had probably fallen asleep just by walking around as he often did. The smile on his face would insinuate to everyone that he was likely having a pleasant dream. A dream that would be interrupted in an instant when he would randomly awaken.

Sandy lifted his head and yawned, glancing over at at Holden just in time to see the male shut off the game he had been playing. When he asked how they were, he shrug his shoulders. He levitated off the ground, however, suddenly waving his arms around. As a mute, he often communicated by forming pictures out of sand or by using hand movements. He gestured to the door in his usual manner of communication, suggesting to the others they should go do something.

Like the others, Sandy was a bit bored! It seemed like a nice day, so why were they just hanging around doing nothing? Maybe they could do something fun! A whimsical spirit, Sandy enjoyed when he could have a little fun every now and again. He wasn't sure if the others had any plans, but if they didn't maybe they could all do something together?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @LivingRoom

Holden wasn't sure what the other man was saying- but he took some context clues and figured it out. " Yeah being outside would be great," he commented, as he looked over at the two of them. He was certain that was the point Sandy was trying to get across. The inside world was indeed boring.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Living Room

images

"Hm." Hiruko hummmed from where he sat on a couch as he watched Sandy wave his arms about and whatnot. The baku had been quietly observing Holden as he played his game, Formalin resting in his lap with his briefcase hanging off of the curved end. He stood and rested Formalin against his shoulder, the briefcase hanging off still.

"I'll join you all...I guess." he muttered. He was honestly tired of sitting around himself.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Living room

Kriemhild Lebenstein passed through the gardens. She may not have been an official member here, but unexpectedly she'd found herself hanging around the place rather often. It wasn't so much that she was desiring company, or adored their ideals, or anything like that. But certainly, something here greatly interested her.

What she saw in the garden was not that thing. Though despite that, her stride took a pause.

thumb_1426_char12.jpg

"Hiding amongst the plants?" She called out, her voice having a commanding quality to it.

@Mason Moretti @Crow @garden​

Holden Matthews was hanging out in the living Room at the moment. He was sitting back and playing a game from his childhood, classic Mario, waiting for something to happen. To say he was bored was to point out the obvious. He didn't want to say it aloud though and after looking around, he shut off the game and decided to interact with the others. " So, how is everyone?" He awkwardly asked.

@Crow @Living Room
TOGb6Za.png

While the others went about their business, Sandy stood in the middle of the Living Room, his head tilted off to one side. If anyone would look, they would see that the omniscient little man was sound asleep. He had probably fallen asleep just by walking around as he often did. The smile on his face would insinuate to everyone that he was likely having a pleasant dream. A dream that would be interrupted in an instant when he would randomly awaken.

Sandy lifted his head and yawned, glancing over at at Holden just in time to see the male shut off the game he had been playing. When he asked how they were, he shrug his shoulders. He levitated off the ground, however, suddenly waving his arms around. As a mute, he often communicated by forming pictures out of sand or by using hand movements. He gestured to the door in his usual manner of communication, suggesting to the others they should go do something.

Like the others, Sandy was a bit bored! It seemed like a nice day, so why were they just hanging around doing nothing? Maybe they could do something fun! A whimsical spirit, Sandy enjoyed when he could have a little fun every now and again. He wasn't sure if the others had any plans, but if they didn't maybe they could all do something together?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @LivingRoom
Holden wasn't sure what the other man was saying- but he took some context clues and figured it out. " Yeah being outside would be great," he commented, as he looked over at the two of them. He was certain that was the point Sandy was trying to get across. The inside world was indeed boring.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Living Room
images

"Hm." Hiruko hummmed from where he sat on a couch as he watched Sandy wave his arms about and whatnot. The baku had been quietly observing Holden as he played his game, Formalin resting in his lap with his briefcase hanging off of the curved end. He stood and rested Formalin against his shoulder, the briefcase hanging off still.

"I'll join you all...I guess." he muttered. He was honestly tired of sitting around himself.

HWmNoNy.png

"Well, Holden, I'm holding up well," Luna smiles, "I hope you are as well."

Her horn then glows a bluish hue before the curtains were opened telekinetically. The windows displayed a very odd world, with blurs, crystalline surfaces, clouds and floating doors. There was no up or down, so saying that the sky was picturesque wasn't very accurate, since there was no sky. Just scenery.

"Since we are all currently relaxing, some fresh air would be nice, I suppose," Luna continues. "Heading out for a while will be no problem as long as somepony is present to look over the place."

Luna looks at the various doors that lined the celestial corridors of the Dreamscape, right outside the window.

"One of my tasks as Princess of the Night is to guard the dreams of fillies from nightmares. It is thanks to the Dreamscapers that I can do so more efficiently," Luna starts to speak, "one can learn a fair bit from visiting all kinds of dreams."

KEhG7lr.png

"If you all are heading out for a bit, I'll be here to watch the place," Silence Dogood speaks in a grim tone.

6mOOaJY.png

Meanwhile, one of Silence Dogood's familiar spirits, 'Benjamin' as he was referred to as earlier on, would approach Hiruko. "Grrro... (I cannot help but notice, but you're a Baku as well, aren't you?)"​

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Living room

Jade Harley is currently busy in the Garden on the second floor.

She is quite passionate aboit horticulture, and is eager to find new methods of growing plants and unique varieties which may only grow within the realm of dreams. As she waltzes around the garden with a watering pail in hand, she sings softly to the plants.

"Grow, grow, grow! C'mon, plants, let's grow!"

As she works, she gains the feeling that she may be forgetting something. She quickly dismisses it. If someone needs her, she is sure that one of her fellow Dreamscapers will retrieve her. Besides, these plants won't grow by themslves!

Except for Bomb, the self-caring tree which can only exist in dreams and never needs water or new soil. But that's different.
@Crow @AnybodyAndEverybody
Kriemhild Lebenstein passed through the gardens. She may not have been an official member here, but unexpectedly she'd found herself hanging around the place rather often. It wasn't so much that she was desiring company, or adored their ideals, or anything like that. But certainly, something here greatly interested her.

What she saw in the garden was not that thing. Though despite that, her stride took a pause.

thumb_1426_char12.jpg

"Hiding amongst the plants?" She called out, her voice having a commanding quality to it.

The Garden was defined by a canopy in the middle and short fields of grass that surrounded it. The most noteworthy plants were catnip, which covered most of the area and could be found in cuboid pots placed over the area. Nemurin must really like catnip. That, or catnip is a very important resource in the Dreamscape.

Trees with purplish crystalline bark and cloud-like leafage grew on large pots around the area. The trees were about one and a half times the height of a tall human at best. The trees bore odd fruit that seemed sentient, and edible in the context of marshmallows, but I don't recommend doing so. On one of these cloud-like, crystalline trees, there was a wooden birdhouse hanging from the branch, housing a small, sleeping, white-coated owl. One who often visits the garden would recognise this owl, but any known information on the avian being stops there.

There were other plants, such as an odd, human-sized tulip-like plant that seemed to stare into your soul, bound to a pot, or a- you know, I should stop here. There are a lot of plants here, after all.

Jade Harley and Kriemhild Lebenstein stood on this grassy garden of dreamy flora.​

@Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Garden

HWmNoNy.png

"Well, Holden, I'm holding up well," Luna smiles, "I hope you are as well."

Her horn then glows a bluish hue before the curtains were opened telekinetically. The windows displayed a very odd world, with blurs, crystalline surfaces, clouds and floating doors. There was no up or down, so saying that the sky was picturesque wasn't very accurate, since there was no sky. Just scenery.

"Since we are all currently relaxing, some fresh air would be nice, I suppose," Luna continues. "Heading out for a while will be no problem as long as somepony is present to look over the place."

Luna looks at the various doors that lined the celestial corridors of the Dreamscape, right outside the window.

"One of my tasks as Princess of the Night is to guard the dreams of fillies from nightmares. It is thanks to the Dreamscapers that I can do so more efficiently," Luna starts to speak, "one can learn a fair bit from visiting all kinds of dreams."

KEhG7lr.png

"If you all are heading out for a bit, I'll be here to watch the place," Silence Dogood speaks in a grim tone.

6mOOaJY.png

Meanwhile, one of Silence Dogood's familiar spirits, 'Benjamin' as he was referred to as earlier on, would approach Hiruko. "Grrro... (I cannot help but notice, but you're a Baku as well, aren't you?)"​

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Living room

The Garden was defined by a canopy in the middle and short fields of grass that surrounded it. The most noteworthy plants were catnip, which covered most of the area and could be found in cuboid pots placed over the area. Nemurin must really like catnip. That, or catnip is a very important resource in the Dreamscape.

Trees with purplish crystalline bark and cloud-like leafage grew on large pots around the area. The trees were about one and a half times the height of a tall human at best. The trees bore odd fruit that seemed sentient, and edible in the context of marshmallows, but I don't recommend doing so. On one of these cloud-like, crystalline trees, there was a wooden birdhouse hanging from the branch, housing a small, sleeping, white-coated owl. One who often visits the garden would recognise this owl, but any known information on the avian being stops there.

There were other plants, such as an odd, human-sized tulip-like plant that seemed to stare into your soul, bound to a pot, or a- you know, I should stop here. There are a lot of plants here, after all.

Jade Harley and Kriemhild Lebenstein stood on this grassy garden of dreamy flora.​

@Mason Moretti @Kaykay @Garden

Hiruko honestly gave the Equestrian a blank look as she spoke, not at all able to get used to seeing such a creature.

Hiruko turned his head to adressed the tapir like creature that approached him. Brow raising as he studied the other momentarily.

"Yes, I am a Baku." he responded.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Living room

Holden chuckled a bit. " I'm holding up really with," he replied. Due to his time in the dreamscape, he really didn't mind childish bad puns that would make most adults cringe at the mere mention of them. He looked over at the other two. " Do you think we are going to find anything cool outside?" He asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Crow @Living Room

@Crow @Living Room

Leo had decided that he needed to do anything besides watch Holden lose at classic video game. Holding his staff in his left hand, he spun it around for a moment. After a moment, he adjusted his glasses. He wondered into the research room and noticed the mess. That meant that either Ariadne had been working on a design or someone had gotten distracted. " Hey, how are you?" He asked.

@Minerva @Research room

Ariadne looked up from her desk where she seemed engrossed in her work."Oh, I'm fine. Did I really stay in here all night?" She asked, a bit tired

2BNvqRk.png

When Holden would ask if they would find anything interesting outside, Sandy would form a question mark made of sand that levitated over his head. He then shrugged his shoulders. The little man wasn't exactly sure what they would find outside, but going exploring would be better than sitting around doing nothing, right? If they stayed put, the sandman was certain he would only end up falling asleep again due to the lack of activity.

m0io-8ebyCS3s1xOKSh5-UQ.jpg

As if saying he was ready to go at any time, Sandy would form a safari explorer hat out of sand that would flop down onto his head. He would then point straight ahead at the door, an eager smile spreading on his face as he would begin to march in place. He hadn't exactly explored the area outside very much yet, so maybe there would be something interesting to behold!

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Takumi @LivingRoom

Leo held his staff in his left hand and twirled it as he replied to her. " Well, you certainly never went to bed last night, so I believe the answer to that is yes," he said.

@Minerva @Research Room

Holden awkwardly smiled when the little man made a hat out of sand. He forgot how he got amazed whenever he saw someone do anything in the dreamscape. His powers were cool, but he was always amazed by the other. " I think it will be great out there. I am excited for whatever we find," he said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Living Room

The Green Thunder. The Green Stache. The Lean Mean Green Machine. Who am I talking about? None other than Mario's brother, Luigi, of course!

luigi-56.jpg

After discovering his dream related abilities, Luigi decided to join the ragtag dream team known as the Dreamscapers. It gave him something to do while his brother was off on his adventures saving Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser, and they had free food there.

Luigi had entered the party rather later than everyone else, which caused him to enter the Living Room with a nervous chuckle and his right arm scratching the back of his neck.

"H-hello everyone." He said quietly with a nervous wave before taking a seat on a couch.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Living Room

The Green Thunder. The Green Stache. The Lean Mean Green Machine. Who am I talking about? None other than Mario's brother, Luigi, of course!

luigi-56.jpg

After discovering his dream related abilities, Luigi decided to join the ragtag dream team known as the Dreamscapers. It gave him something to do while his brother was off on his adventures saving Princess Peach from the clutches of Bowser, and they had free food there.

Luigi had entered the party rather later than everyone else, which caused him to enter the Living Room with a nervous chuckle and his right arm scratching the back of his neck.

"H-hello everyone." He said quietly with a nervous wave before taking a seat on a couch.

Hiruko gave Luigi a once over and rose an eyebrow at his clothes. He's seen some strange things in his time here (which was the talking equestrian with a horn on it's head so far. He might never get used to it) and this was one of them.

"We plan to head out...would you like to join?" he asked the nervous moustache bearing man. Normally he might not have offered such a thing but he knew someone most likely would so why not just get that part done and over with?

Hiruko honestly gave the Equestrian a blank look as she spoke, not at all able to get used to seeing such a creature.

Hiruko turned his head to adressed the tapir like creature that approached him. Brow raising as he studied the other momentarily.

"Yes, I am a Baku." he responded.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Living room
Holden chuckled a bit. " I'm holding up really with," he replied. Due to his time in the dreamscape, he really didn't mind childish bad puns that would make most adults cringe at the mere mention of them. He looked over at the other two. " Do you think we are going to find anything cool outside?" He asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Crow @Living Room
2BNvqRk.png

When Holden would ask if they would find anything interesting outside, Sandy would form a question mark made of sand that levitated over his head. He then shrugged his shoulders. The little man wasn't exactly sure what they would find outside, but going exploring would be better than sitting around doing nothing, right? If they stayed put, the sandman was certain he would only end up falling asleep again due to the lack of activity.

m0io-8ebyCS3s1xOKSh5-UQ.jpg

As if saying he was ready to go at any time, Sandy would form a safari explorer hat out of sand that would flop down onto his head. He would then point straight ahead at the door, an eager smile spreading on his face as he would begin to march in place. He hadn't exactly explored the area outside very much yet, so maybe there would be something interesting to behold!

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @Takumi @LivingRoom
Leo held his staff in his left hand and twirled it as he replied to her. " Well, you certainly never went to bed last night, so I believe the answer to that is yes," he said.

@Minerva @Research Room

Holden awkwardly smiled when the little man made a hat out of sand. He forgot how he got amazed whenever he saw someone do anything in the dreamscape. His powers were cool, but he was always amazed by the other. " I think it will be great out there. I am excited for whatever we find," he said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Living Room

luigi-56.jpg

zpD1YEh.png

"Indeed, Sandman. It'll be an adventure. Well... there is no doubt that we will find something... cool..." Luna says, slightly puzzled by the possible definition of the word that Holden had used.

KEhG7lr.png

"Cool. In this context, it is used informally to describe something percieved as attractive or Impressive, a possible substitute for excitement-inducing," Silence Dogood mentions to Luna.

"I see, thank you for that, Silence Dogood," Luna says.

"I thought you'd have learned it on your first Hallowe- I mean, Nightmare Night," Silence Dogood responds.

"Well, I think we're ready to head out," Luna says.

6mOOaJY.png

"Grrrr... (I see, that makes two of us. I could've sworn there was one more Baku around. We'll continue this conversation out there.)" 'Benjamin' turns to Hiruko, then to Silence Dogood, "Grooo... (Silence Dogood, if I may, I would like to accompany this crew. It is not often that I encounter another one of my kind.)"

None could register what 'Benjamin' was saying save for Silence Dogood, Silence's familiars and other Baku.

"Very well, Benjamin," Silence says, "familiar spirits need some freetime. Speaking of freetime, I'll have go fetch Read from the garden and have her take your post while you're off."

None here would recognize the name 'Read'.

Luigi enters the room.

"Ah, Luigi," Silence Dogood turns to the plumber who had just entered the room, "Luna and the others are preparing to take a walk. I, on the other hand, am choosing to stay around this place and guard the fort. Well, pick your poison."

@Crow @thatguyinthestore @LivingRoom

@Yun Lee @Sumirenko @Kaide`

PjjerHL.jpg

The Dreamscape, the vast space of weirdness right outside the door. Doors of many shapes and sizes lined up in a corridor. It was picturesque, some may say.

As the group walked along the path, they would encounter three splits - Left, Right and Straightforward.

HWmNoNy.png

"Which way do you all wish to go?" Luna asks.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DreamscapeCorridors

pqczFr9.png

When the group would enter into the Dreamscape Corridors, Sandy would look around with a curious smile on his face. When given the choice to explore three different locations, right, left, and straight, Sandy would place a hand over his eyes and point down each path at least once, randomly selecting in his head which one he would choose.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe~

In the end, the sandman's hand would be pointing in the left direction. He would then create a magical arrow out of sand, having it point in the direction he wished to go. Excitedly, he flailed his arms and tried to get the group to look at the arrow he had created, showing them that he wished at least some of them would go with him down the left path.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @DreamscapeCorridors

Holden had enough trouble following the straight path in his life and was indecisive about his choice to go in any direction and then he looked up in the arrow in the air and nodded. " I am pretty sure that Sandy wants to go left and I put my trust in his decision. I think we should go left."

@Crow @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Dream Corriders

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

thumb_1426_char12.jpg

Jade Harley and Kriemhild Lebenstein stood on this grassy garden of dreamy flora.

The commanding voice had surprised and somewhat startled Jade. It seemed that, even within the realm of dreams, she could find ways to have her head lost in the clouds. In her surprise, she dropped the watering can in her hand. Fortunately, the can fell slowly enough for Jade to quickly pluck the can from its descent, avoiding major spillage. The physics of dreams can be a useful tool if used correctly.

With the watering can safely in her arms and clutched close to her chest, Jade turned towards the source of the voice. "Oh! Kriemhild! Good to see you here! No, I'm not exactly 'hiding' amongst the plants. Nemurin needs somebody to take care of all this catnip, and I was more than happy to help out. I love gardening, especially when it allows you to eat fresh fruit if all kinds!" As an example, Jade plucked a single marshmallowy fruit from its crystalline branch and stared at it, licking her lips with an appetite.

She moved to take a bite of the fruit, before deciding against it. "You know, I'm not really that hungry right now," she said before casually storing the fruit in her inventory.
@Crow @Kaykay