Digimon: The Crest of Darkness (Full)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm, I'm confused... How would the attack of a Champion level digimon make a wave big enough to carry someone all the way to primary village (which is far away from the ocean)? And wouldn't it destroy most all vegetation and stuff like that on the way? I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but doesn't it kind of create skewed power levels and mechanics?...

Sorry if I sound mean or anything, but I kinda wanna know if that sort of thing is to be expected >_<

Erm, I'm confused... How would the attack of a Champion level digimon make a wave big enough to carry someone all the way to primary village (which is far away from the ocean)? And wouldn't it destroy most all vegetation and stuff like that on the way? I dunno, maybe I'm reading too much into it, but doesn't it kind of create skewed power levels and mechanics?...

Sorry if I sound mean or anything, but I kinda wanna know if that sort of thing is to be expected >_<
They got pulled into the ocean by the wave and Rukamon struck them with their Dolphin Kick. As for getting to the village, I honestly don't know how far it is from the ocean ^^' Since I didn't know, I just went with it

As for the partner thing @Eclipse I honestly have no idea. That's something Nico will have to confirm.

Alrighty :)
@The Sun, I think we're the only two at the beach. Ready to kick Rukamon's ass ;D?

They got pulled into the ocean by the wave and Rukamon struck them with their Dolphin Kick. As for getting to the village, I honestly don't know how far it is from the ocean ^^' Since I didn't know, I just went with it

As for the partner thing @Eclipse I honestly have no idea. That's something Nico will have to confirm.
Oh, ok, I just read through the IC posts and got very confused... Thanks for clearing it up ^^'

(Also I read it on my phone, so that my be why I missed that part)

Oh, ok, I just read through the IC posts and got very confused... Thanks for clearing it up ^^'

(Also I read it on my phone, so that my be why I missed that part)
Well not exactly. They ended up saying the wrong name of the move, which could cause some confusion too ^^'

I believe Nico has a character on the beach. I think they actually started the beach thing XD
Yup, it's the reason I thought everyone was supposed to start there XD
Well not exactly. They ended up saying the wrong name of the move, which could cause some confusion too ^^'
Oh yeah, that's right. I must've mistaken the dolphin splash move or whatever for the attack that caused the wave.

Yup, it's the reason I thought everyone was supposed to start there XD

Oh yeah, that's right. I must've mistaken the dolphin splash move or whatever for the attack that caused the wave.
Nope ^^ The wave was in my post. The move is called Bon Voyage.

Sorry When I opened the tab i didn't see all the other messages. That was to Eclipse when she wanted to know if she could get her second digi later on.

Sorry When I opened the tab i didn't see all the other messages. That was to Eclipse when she wanted to know if she could get her second digi later on.
Oh okay ^^ Just got confused as to who you were responding to

Awesome. Sorry, I totally forgot about Nico <3
Join us in our battle ;D

Yes, I know. I guess as the page was loading (I looked to see which characters were placed at the beach before writing that message) and I began scrolling straight away, so I must have missed the first post. ;(

I just wanted to double check, it is okay for our DigiDestined character to get a second Digimon at a later date, right? ^^,
If not, I can edit a second partner into my OP. =)
I think we can have two PARTNER digimon, but we can get other digimon that are our allies

I think we can have two PARTNER digimon, but we can get other digimon that are our allies
Nico already answered XD what they were asking was if it was allowed to get their second partner at a later date instead of getting them both right away. Nico said it's allowed ^^ Also, you can get allies dialed onto your D-20. That's how Nate called those digimon. He used his D-20 ^^

rip me i only got home from work at like 10 pm and i still got homework to do...im afraid i will not be able to contribute to any dolphin whacking today :'(​
probably, idk how long the hw will take me and how much energy ill have left. for now you can just assume tamari is a little farther away from the other kids n just doesnt notice the rukamon.​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
rip me i only got home from work at like 10 pm and i still got homework to do...im afraid i will not be able to contribute to any dolphin whacking today :'(​
probably, idk how long the hw will take me and how much energy ill have left. for now you can just assume tamari is a little farther away from the other kids n just doesnt notice the rukamon.​
Don't worry about it then ^^ I understand. School has been kicking my butt with work for a while now and I get very busy with various things until way late at night.

Do you think the D-20s could also act as trackers like those in the anime? I think that'd be a good way for all of them to find each other. After they've defeated or run away from their respective enemy Digimons, their vices can beep(?) and they can move to the closest dot? :)

Reactions: The Sun
Status
Not open for further replies.