Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to join! This looks cool and I have always loved Digimon. My only concern would be the time period to post. I'm doing online schooling and I'm spending sometimes 12-14 hours a day on school work. Then I have house work and such. By the time I get any free time, it's already almost ten at night. Will post when I can, but most of my posts will be on the weekends or days I get done early. Is that okay? I'll try to keep the 2-3 day regularity, I'm just not too sure how well I can. I might be able to post 1 day a week or barely make the two minimum.
It's okay

And not completely just can't rap with freaken phone oh can I ask anyone to help me? Like gibing report?
Oh everyone I forgot to tell you Greedy will be offline next week I think.... I'm not sure about on the weekends! or if he will be offline the hole weekend and come back on Monday..... ether way he's going to be offline..... BUT DON'T GIVE UP ON THE RP PLEASE! You will ruin many childerns Dreams!

I'M WATCHING YOU!!!! I'M ALWAYS WATCHING!

tumblr_lbz7v1dVae1qdxv13o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9mzjsfaun1tc7d3jo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Acceptor: Kendall
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Crush: Soon
Appearance:

1-1981814908.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Digivice: (drawing only)

Adventure_Digivice_t.gif

Personality/Background: Kendall hasn't had a hard life, nice family, ate well almost every night, good house, good friends and so on. But her flaws lie in her trust and loyalty which on their own are virtues, but she is blinded by them. This combined with her server lack of empathy and misplaced trust has made her personality take a turn for the worse and while she doesn't want to cause pain, she is oblivious to the pain that she causes.

Digimon Partner: Mana

7f38334530fd89b3360500b95f6375a9.png
e93bd088360409f5ebb71f40127168f3.png
bdbd0f4c402c9446bd045228491da0a5.png
b32e4261978e704d119eec43ec2bc3fa.png

Partner personality: Mana knows about Kendalls personality and is an enabler to Kendall. Often playing the devil on both shoulders. He is someone who would rather sit back and watch and slowly manipulate what's going on around him. Though if need be he'll step in and make sure things don't fall apart.

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): Make a good friend or two or ten, make some awesome role play stuff happen and have some fun. Also to get to my characters big out of character personal goal.
Accepted

• Love
Okay, so I was super excited for this and started writing a post between classes. I know I probably can't use this for when the RP actually starts up, but I'm proud of what I wrote, So here it is . I understand if you guys want me to take it down, but I figured it would be silly if it just went to waste.

If there's a problem with me posting this, just let me know and I'll delete it right away.
no it's great just happy that you post it, that's mean you're so excited fort he rp~

and change of plans guy I'll be online for awhile today~

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
well actually you don't know your digimon directly since inside your digivice contain your partner and when you get sucked into the digital world you don't recognize you digimon but they recognize you~

• Love
Gods you don't know how excited I am for this. I can't remember how many years it's been that I've had a proper Digimon RP.

• Love
It's okay

And not completely just can't rap with freaken phone oh can I ask anyone to help me? Like gibing report?
I'd help ^^ And yay! I'll definitely join for sure, bow that I know my schedule won't be a problem. I'll start working on my CS.

Reactions: GreenSea
Gods you don't know how excited I am for this. I can't remember how many years it's been that I've had a proper Digimon RP.
so what to help me with stories lol~ if you're interested helping me then PM me (that'll make you directly be a sub gm~)

I'd help ^^ And yay! I'll definitely join for sure, bow that I know my schedule won't be a problem. I'll start working on my CS.
Thanks a bunch~ XD

I stated the second page that she was. The girl is only eight years old so she doesnt really understand the concept of good a bad entirely. I might make it so she thinks everything going on is a game, so she is a bit careless.
I can make it that Evangeline thinks of her as a doll and thinks of her as a sister... Maybe we can RP for a little so that it isn't completely awkward when we start and the two are acting chummy already ^^

Thanks aunt XD~ I will do ask you ~

• Love
*tackled* XD~ thank you aunt~!

*giggles* Nephew. As your aunt I shall always be here for you.

Gosh when everyone else reads this they are going to think this is really weird ^^;;

Ultra weird... what should I do XS *blushing hard right now*

I guess we should tell them that we aren't actually aunt and nephew... ^^;;

We have a group called the smexy fabulous family and in it.. Greedy is my nephew and i am his aunt ^///^;;

by we mean smexy.. it's FABULOUS~! (*wink*)

• Love
Name:

Sequoya Kiushi

Height:

5' 3"

Weight:

110 lbs

Crush:

Trinten Scott Marshall

Appearance:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
ModernAnimeGirl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Digidevice.jpg

Personality:

She has a very stoic and introverted personality. She rarely speaks, but when she does, it's usually a snide comment or complaint. She's actually a nice person, but you have to work to make her show her niceness and care. She's extremely loyal to her friends, and despite her outside cold demeanor, would not let anything happen to them. She is easily irritable, but not that easy to snap, so she will take what you throw at her, unless you go too far.

Digimon Partner:

9faf315129475317a9b140eba488b271-d493ksj.jpg

Partner personality:

For all of his stages until Champion and beyond, he is mischievous and loves to stir up drama. Picking fights is one of his favorite things to do, aside from playing pranks. He's sarcastic and witty, and always seems to be telling jokes, even if he unintentionally hurts someone. Besides this, he is a loyal and noble digimon (made more clear in his later stages) and will not let true harm come to his friends. Though rarely serious, he does have his moments of wisdom and maturity. When he realizes he hurt someone, he feels extremely guilty and will apologize profusely, or make the person laugh. This shows just how sensitive and caring he truly is.

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP):

My hope would be that the plot line would be good and that it lasts for quite awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Sequoya Kiushi

Height:

5' 3"

Weight:

110 lbs

Crush:

N/A

Appearance:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
ModernAnimeGirl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

View attachment 38776

Personality:

She has a very stoic and introverted personality. She rarely speaks, but when she does, it's usually a snide comment or complaint. She's actually a nice person, but you have to work to make her show her niceness and care. She's extremely loyal to her friends, and despite her outside cold demeanor, would not let anything happen to them. She is easily irritable, but not that easy to snap, so she will take what you throw at her, unless you go too far.

Digimon Partner:

9faf315129475317a9b140eba488b271-d493ksj.jpg

Partner personality:

For all of his stages until Champion and beyond, he is mischievous and loves to stir up drama. Picking fights is one of his favorite things to do, aside from playing pranks. He's sarcastic and witty, and always seems to be telling jokes, even if he unintentionally hurts someone. Besides this, he is a loyal and noble digimon (made more clear in his later stages) and will not let true harm come to his friends. Though rarely serious, he does have his moments of wisdom and maturity. When he realizes he hurt someone, he feels extremely guilty and will apologize profusely, or make the person laugh. This shows just how sensitive and caring he truly is.

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP):

My hope would be that the plot line would be good and that it lasts for quite awhile.
Accepted~!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.