Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haii haii~ take your time Vio~ and I'm sorry for asking~
Yeah I've spent the past hour researching digimon and what they evolve into. Like Impmon can evolve into four different digimon x___x

Reactions: GreenSea
Yeah I've spent the past hour researching digimon and what they evolve into. Like Impmon can evolve into four different digimon x___x
Lol well there's oc digimon so don't worry~

Ugh I have to go back and find a different digimon for Arata since nico already took Labramon x__x

Ugh I have to go back and find a different digimon for Arata since nico already took Labramon x__x
do you want me to help? if so what type of digimon you want?

I'll try to post some links~ if that's okay~

CHOSEN CHILD EVIL
Name: Evangeline Dulcine
Height: 4'8"
Weight: 99 lbs
Crush: None
Appearance:

photo_80449407_45.jpg

(She does have an eyepatch and scars can be found all over her body which have been covered with bandages and she does have that toy with her all the time. The toys name is Usagi.)
Digivice: (drawing only)
d3_digivice_daira_angelo_by_sailorautor-d5wk6jr.jpg

Personality:
Evangeline is a thunder character hitting anything makes her head feel confused and blushing rarely. She has a special attitude to her digimon and only treats her digimon with respect. Even with working with her partners she can be very impulsive and won't listen to what people say off a whim. Get her to listen to you and then betray her, don't think you will live through your next meeting.
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
Levi__s_Salamon.jpg

Partner personality:
Very calm and calculating, nearly the opposite of her trainer and won't act impulsively. Despite this she follows Evangeline without a question due to her trust in the young girl.
Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP):
Make new RP friends and make my craving for an old anime based RP to be quenched *winks*

CHOSEN CHILD GOOD
Name: Drake Adolpho
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 120 lbs
Crush: None at the moment
Appearance:
large.jpg

Tai__s_D3_Digivice_by_bobotheball.jpg

Personality:
Very friendly and enjoys talking to others, he has a positive attitude to nearly everything he does and makes sure that he doesn't leave anyone for anything. Drake has a fatherly attitude to others and makes sure that they are alright. He doesn't believe that anyone is evil that they must have a reason for doing what they doing. Many people tend to say that he looks like a girl and that can make him act pretty flustered at times.
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
leormon-1-2.jpg

Partner personality:
Not that friendly and is a digimon of few words only speaking when absolutely necessary. When he speaks he tends to only speak to Drake and ignores the others around him. It isn't out of disrespect but he believes that there is no need to talk to others apart from him. He has a strong attachment to Drake and will make sure that the boy stays on the right path.
Make new RP friends and make my craving for an old anime based RP to be quenched *winks*

Last edited by a moderator:
and now I cant pick tailmon. Fuck my life x___x

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
CHOSEN CHILD EVIL
Appearance:
IMG_6242.JPG

(She does have an eyepatch and scars can be found all over her body which have been covered with bandages and she does have that toy with her all the time. The toys name is Usagi.)

Personality:
Evangeline is a thunder character hitting anything makes her head feel confused and blushing rarely. She has a special attitude to her digimon and only treats her digimon with respect. Even with working with her partners she can be very impulsive and won't listen to what people say off a whim. Get her to listen to you and then betray her, don't think you will live through your next meeting.
Levi__s_Salamon.jpg

Partner personality:
Very calm and calculating, nearly the opposite of her trainer and won't act impulsively. Despite this she follows Evangeline without a question due to her trust in the young girl.

CHOSEN CHILD GOOD
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality:
Very friendly and enjoys talking to others, he has a positive attitude to nearly everything he does and makes sure that he doesn't leave anyone for anything. Drake has a fatherly attitude to others and makes sure that they are alright. He doesn't believe that anyone is evil that they must have a reason for doing what they doing. Many people tend to say that he looks like a girl and that can make him act pretty flustered at times.
leormon-1-2.jpg

Partner personality:
Not that friendly and is a digimon of few words only speaking when absolutely necessary. When he speaks he tends to only speak to Drake and ignores the others around him. It isn't out of disrespect but he believes that there is no need to talk to others apart from him. He has a strong attachment to Drake and will make sure that the boy stays on the right path.
Accepted~

and now I cant pick tailmon. Fuck my life x___x
Chill~ I'm still here helping you~

• Love
I actually just found a holy dragon digimon that I like, but thank you for trying to help. Also a bit irritated since I have to change my idea for Hanako a little since EternalFeather's character is similar to the idea I had. :\
Chill~ ^-^ and no prob just take your time Vio~

You do realize that telling me to chill isn't going to make me chill right? Lol xD
Well yes I think it might make you more irritated but I only can said that from other side of the screen X(~

I finished Hanako to a degree. :P

@Vio I'll be taking my leave for today~ be back soon~ and accepted ^o^

• Love
CHOSEN CHILD EVIL
Appearance:
IMG_6242.JPG

Personality:
Levi__s_Salamon.jpg

Partner personality:

CHOSEN CHILD GOOD
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality:
leormon-1-2.jpg

Partner personality:

Your girl doesn't have a name so I can't put her on Hanako's relationship part yet xD I was thinking it'd be cute if they were friends and played dolls or pretend with each other xD

Your girl doesn't have a name so I can't put her on Hanako's relationship part yet xD I was thinking it'd be cute if they were friends and played dolls or pretend with each other xD
(SORRY, gosh I need to fix that! Her name is Evangeline Dulcine. She has a more tsundere personality and doesn't talk to others at all. She tends to only talk to either Usagi (the bunny) or Salamon (digimon). Also would your character to be in the evil side as well?)

@EternalMusic would Drake be down to fuse? Ogremon and Leomon fusing would be super fitting, given their rivalry
(*nods head* yeah that sounds cool ^^ I don't watch much Digimon (But I have watched digimon and do get the jist of it so that everyone is clear) so please be patient with me during the RP ^^")

Status
Not open for further replies.