Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character sheet is done, btw (in case you didn't see it)

Because I used to be Leomon! (No seriously, you could check my past user names!) He only comes every summer though.
yes, it seems far fetched- but another guy who has a weird Leomon obsession takes over my account during the summer. Which sadly, is now over.
I could perhaps...call him?

Reactions: GreenSea
Because I used to be Leomon! (No seriously, you could check my past user names!) He only comes every summer though.
yes, it seems far fetched- but another guy who has a weird Leomon obsession takes over my account during the summer. Which sadly, is now over.
I could perhaps...call him?
My character sheet is done, btw (in case you didn't see it)

Ah... if you wants to~ (or you can join, it'll be fun XD)

right away sir~

Super duper up for this if there's room. Hoping to edit a Character Sheet back into this later tonight.

CS:
Name: Kenji Pitasen
Height: 6'1 ish
Weight: 256 lbs.
Crush: None, thank you.
Appearance: A round man with a full beard, brown eyes, who's usually smiling. Under his Blue plaid button down shirt and drama club T-shirt he has stretch marks running vertically close to the waist.
Digivice:
Metallic_Digivice_by_ChibiYugi.png

Personality: Ostentatious, but timid. Kenji loves to make people laugh, but his arsenal of puns rarely gets the people going. He's got a kind heart, but his sloth and presumptions often make his endeavors fail from the word go. Also, he likes to sing (whether he's any good at it is a matter of taste)
Digimon Partner: note, Goblimon should be noted as Goburrimon
dwc_goblimon_evolution_line_by_erupan-d4wf1z0.png

Partner personality: Goblinmon is a brash, gruff individual who acts before thinking, and prefers his club to a nice chat. (though the words "bang" "bam" "crush", and "murderize" are music to his ears. He has a similar flashy style to his partner, but is definitely the bad cop to his good cop

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): I'd just like to have fun.I'm a relative newcomer to the medium, but I think I've got the writing skills to do a good job.
ACCEPTED~

I seriously could call him so him and only him can do this rp, he can play as...himself! *chuckles*, if not, I will.
But yeah, let me think on join this, I have quite a bit of rp's on my plate, I'll try bothering Leo if you want. He can *possibly* do this.

I seriously could call him so him and only him can do this rp, he can play as...himself! *chuckles*, if not, I will.
But yeah, let me think on join this, I have quite a bit of rp's on my plate, I'll try bothering Leo if you want. He can *possibly* do this.
great! that would be awesome~ thanks!

I'll throw out a character sheet...tomorrow, however, it's not garunteed that I will continue playing this rp!

I'll throw out a character sheet...tomorrow, however, it's not garunteed that I will continue playing this rp!
And I'll try to get Leo into this!

Reactions: Nue
JLP2013-POSTDIVIDER_zpse7b3fe05.png

General
Hanako Tadashi
Fluer or Hana-chan
May 12th
Taurus

Appearance
20f49qv.jpg

Hanako is a young girl reaching only 6'5 in height and 82 pounds. She loves wearing comfortable, yet creative, clothing so she is commonly seen wearing a loose fitted dress with weird accessories. She is always color coordinated, and finds clothing that doesn't match to be aggravating. Due to the fact that she gets cold easily, she never has her hair cut short and when it is long she never puts it up in a pony tail. Her hair is a sandy blonde and wavy with thick curls. Maintaining is hard, but she loves how soft and full it is. Not because it looks good, but because she has her own pillow with her where ever she goes. She does try to wrangle up her bed head with brushing and braiding. She's never with out her stuffed bunny Booboo.

Digivice
68c7b407-cff2-4e4e-a8a3-3ef842d9e2f7_zps7c83b8bf.jpg

Most Kids had a small digivice toy that they bought at the store, but Hanako's parents were beta-testing a innovative device where you could store games and music (the ipad pree much). They had created an DigiAp for the device and had Hanako test it. The programing was faulty though which lead to her digimon developing a virus attribute.

Personality
Hanako is a child, so it is safe to assume that she can be pretty childish most of the times. Not only that but given her back story, she grew up lavishly, she can be a bit spoiled or demanding. She likes to play games with the others, from hide and seek to play pretend, and will generally force others into playing with her. She's never really the type to throw tantrums though! Instead she might possibly become legitimately upset and cry, which can easily be fixed with a hug or some food. She's still learning the concepts of good and bad, and sometimes doesn't really fully understand what is actually going on around her. No one really understands some of her actions, but it's safe to say that she had a pretty lonely child hood so far with her parents usually working. She see's this as a chance to actually have fun, and frankly that's all she really cares about right now.

Relationships

Crush
None

BFs
Impmon

Friends

Acquaintances

Enemies
N/A

Digimon
QJyEcc1.png

Impmon
A Child Digimon which has an appearance like a demon's child. It loves pranks, so it enjoys seeing the embarrassed appearances of its opponents. Also, it is said that when Impmon appears, electrical appliances temporarily go crazy, so an electronic image going out of order or ceasing to function might be because Impmon was pulling a prank. Although it is a Digimon that loves mischief and malice, it never toadies to the strong, but stands up to them with a strong attitude. However, the truth is that it has a lonely side. Its Signature Move is summoning elementals of flame and ice (Summon). Its Special Move is attacking the opponent with flames of darkness (Night of Fire).

Impmon is very protective and possesive over Hanako. He's pretty much a Tsun Tsun~​

Last edited:
CS:
Name: Fubuki Shiro
Height: 6'2
Weight: 123 Ib.
Crush: none
Appearance:
digimon_comm_impmon_by_emeraldsora-d4q86an.png

Baby 1: Showmon
Baby 2: DemiSnowmon
Rookie: SnowImpmon
Champion: NovaAngemon
Ultimate: PlasmaAngemon
Mega: KnightAngemon

Digivice: (drawing only)
d-3orangeanti.png

Personality:
Fubuki as it's name originated, is a cold young man, he never talks to person he thinks unworthy. Despite all of that he have soft side when saving others but he rarely show in public. Fubuki are one of Nagano's childhood friend but then Nagano went to another neighborhood and never went back.

Partner personality:
Snow Impmon or he would preferably called Cyan, are a perfect digimon for him, he's smart and only talk when he needs to. Cyan are friendly towards other digimon but not to his enemies, he'll be a killing machine once he hit the battleground.

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP):
Fubuki expect nothing but to something...~

Arata Isuo
anime-boy-cool-dark-hair-Favim.com-924345.jpg

8d5dbaa4-51f1-4450-a910-b2c42ad647f9_zps47316c73.jpg

pitchmon, pukamon, gomamon, seadramon, Hisyaryumon, Goddramon, qinglongmon

Last edited:
I'll work on making one
thanks~! oh and if you want to fusion with people then you may ask for approval and add then in your cs~

@Vio: are you done yet?

@Vio: are you done yet?
No, I've been making Hanako's digimon's evolution chart. I just finished it! Also Hanako is on the evil side. I hope that is alright. I was thinking of making her a bit younger than the other characters, so doesn't really understand that she's on the "evil" side. xD

No, I've been making Hanako's digimon's evolution chart. I just finished it! Also Hanako is on the evil side. I hope that is alright. I was thinking of making her a bit younger than the other characters, so doesn't really understand that she's on the "evil" side. xD
Haii haii~ take your time Vio~ and I'm sorry for asking~

Status
Not open for further replies.