Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: EternalMusic
WAIT! I WANNA JOIN!!! I WANT TO JOIN!! ADD ME ADD ME!!! DISNEY NEEDS GOING TO BE FILLED!!! *coughs* sorry.. got a little excited.... =///=

• Love
Reactions: Cry and GreenSea
I wish... I wish... I could play it!!!! *cries in corner* I have played the bad DS games but I don't have the thingy that you need to be able to play the games!!!!!!
I played the Drop one >.> When Ruki becomes a Blade master ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(hoping this is still open)
CS:Good Child
tumblr_m0a035orw21r8v3upo1_500_large.png

Name:Sam Kelvin
Height:5'11
Weight:130
Crush:None at the moment
Appearance: See above
Digivice: (drawing only)
D3.png

Personality:Sam is quiet to those he doesn't know, but once he gets to know someone, he can be talkative and active. He is more of a listener then a talker and likes to listen to people. He is very protective of his friends and will put himself in danger if it means saving a friend. He does not forgive easily.
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
gabumonsevolutions.jpg

Partner personality: Gabumon is much like Sam in which he likes to listen more the talk. He trusts Sam completely and will do anything to help him.
Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): To have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
(SORRY, gosh I need to fix that! Her name is Evangeline Dulcine. She has a more tsundere personality and doesn't talk to others at all. She tends to only talk to either Usagi (the bunny) or Salamon (digimon). Also would your character to be in the evil side as well?)
I stated the second page that she was. The girl is only eight years old so she doesnt really understand the concept of good a bad entirely. I might make it so she thinks everything going on is a game, so she is a bit careless.

@Greedy Donuts

I really dont want people to have the same digimon as me :\

Reactions: GreenSea
2mh66v5.jpg

D3.png

Personality:Sam is quiet to those he doesn't know, but once he gets to know someone, he can be talkative and active. He is more of a listener then a talker and likes to listen to people. He is very protective of his friends and will put himself in danger if it means saving a friend. He does not forgive easily.
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
gomamon-digivolutions-digimon-8840932-784-596.jpg

Partner personality: Gomamon is a sarcastic trouble maker. His personality is completly different from Sam's but he trusts Sam and will do anything to protect him
I sorta already have gomamon as my digimon ...

I would like to join! This looks cool and I have always loved Digimon. My only concern would be the time period to post. I'm doing online schooling and I'm spending sometimes 12-14 hours a day on school work. Then I have house work and such. By the time I get any free time, it's already almost ten at night. Will post when I can, but most of my posts will be on the weekends or days I get done early. Is that okay? I'll try to keep the 2-3 day regularity, I'm just not too sure how well I can. I might be able to post 1 day a week or barely make the two minimum.

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea and Cry
Oh everyone I forgot to tell you Greedy will be offline next week I think.... I'm not sure about on the weekends! or if he will be offline the hole weekend and come back on Monday..... ether way he's going to be offline..... BUT DON'T GIVE UP ON THE RP PLEASE! You will ruin many childerns Dreams!

I'M WATCHING YOU!!!! I'M ALWAYS WATCHING!

tumblr_lbz7v1dVae1qdxv13o1_400.gif

tumblr_n9mzjsfaun1tc7d3jo1_500.gif

I'm going to make another character ^^ Since I'm finsihed my other one even though it says WIP XD

Darkness
46311033.jpg

Height: 3'4 (Short as hell)
Weight: skin as fuck! (I don't do weight stuff)
Crush: None
Digivice:
post-276455-1253007075_thumb.jpg

Personality: Sweat but has a evil side when she not around her firends and she goes all evil and shit on her ememy's even if they are her friends

Mask and outfit she wears when she battling for the evil and to keep herself hidden for her friends:
880027-bigthumbnail.jpg

9UdU8o1.png

Partner personality: Rude but can be caring at times and is extremely loyal to Darkness!
Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): SHOCK ME GOD DAMN IT! GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOOD! PLOT TWIST ME!!!! I LOVE PLOT TWIST! EVEN IF ITS A DRAMA PLOT TWIST OR SHOCKER I WANT SOMETHING TO SHOCK ME OR MAKE ME GO '*Le Gasp!* Did not fucking see that coming at all!'​

Okay, so I was super excited for this and started writing a post between classes. I know I probably can't use this for when the RP actually starts up, but I'm proud of what I wrote, So here it is . I understand if you guys want me to take it down, but I figured it would be silly if it just went to waste.

If there's a problem with me posting this, just let me know and I'll delete it right away.

Reactions: GreenSea
CS:
Name: Kendall
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
Crush: Soon
Appearance:

1-1981814908.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Adventure_Digivice_t.gif

Personality/Background: Kendall hasn't had a hard life, nice family, ate well almost every night, good house, good friends and so on. But her flaws lie in her trust and loyalty which on their own are virtues, but she is blinded by them. This combined with her server lack of empathy and misplaced trust has made her personality take a turn for the worse and while she doesn't want to cause pain, she is oblivious to the pain that she causes.

Digimon Partner: Mana

7f38334530fd89b3360500b95f6375a9.png
e93bd088360409f5ebb71f40127168f3.png
bdbd0f4c402c9446bd045228491da0a5.png
b32e4261978e704d119eec43ec2bc3fa.png

Partner personality: Mana knows about Kendalls personality and is an enabler to Kendall. Often playing the devil on both shoulders. He is someone who would rather sit back and watch and slowly manipulate what's going on around him. Though if need be he'll step in and make sure things don't fall apart.

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): Make a good friend or two or ten, make some awesome role play stuff happen and have some fun. Also to get to my characters big out of character personal goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not getting any ideas for a new character. I'll just stick with Kyo and thats all I can handle right now.
Anyway thanks nico~
2mh66v5.jpg

D3.png

gomamon-digivolutions-digimon-8840932-784-596.jpg

Partner personality: Gomamon is a sarcastic trouble maker. His personality is completly different from Sam's but he trusts Sam and will do anything to protect him
Ah... As vio said try to vary with digimon please but overall you're good (just change the partner sorryx( )
I'm going to make another character ^^ Since I'm finsihed my other one even though it says WIP XD

Darkness
46311033.jpg

Height: 3'4 (Short as hell)
Weight: skin as fuck! (I don't do weight stuff)
Crush: None
Digivice:
post-276455-1253007075_thumb.jpg

Personality: Sweat but has a evil side when she not around her firends and she goes all evil and shit on her ememy's even if they are her friends

Mask and outfit she wears when she battling for the evil and to keep herself hidden for her friends:
880027-bigthumbnail.jpg

9UdU8o1.png

Partner personality: Rude but can be caring at times and is extremely loyal to Darkness!
Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): SHOCK ME GOD DAMN IT! GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOOD! PLOT TWIST ME!!!! I LOVE PLOT TWIST! EVEN IF ITS A DRAMA PLOT TWIST OR SHOCKER I WANT SOMETHING TO SHOCK ME OR MAKE ME GO '*Le Gasp!* Did not fucking see that coming at all!'

A... accepted but is she good or bad? and what's her digimon (since mt inernet provider blocks it)~?​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.