2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
[BCOLOR=#000000]Digimon Legacy (Inspired Digimon season 1-4)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#3366ff]
digimon___new_frontiers_by_aquawaters-d33bds7.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Digivice, a virtual pet game that need patience and a lot of time from it's user. Virtual pets in digivice are called Digital monster or simply digimon, user can battle with other user by connecting both digivice end ports. In the early 21st century, Digivice were sold everywhere through out the entire world, kid and adult from the entire world had Digivice. Akihabara, 20XX, there were cases related to digivices has spread, a lot of digivice wielder has been disappearing ever since 3 months ago. The tokyo government has been looking for source information and none yet led to be able to solve this mystery. You're a student in Shinozaki High, you're currently having a farewell party with your long time classmates as you're viewing the amazing ocean scenery, a giant waves started to come.... (similar to Digimon 1 eps 1 scene)[/BCOLOR]

RULES:
-All Iwaku rules apply

-Be active. (2-3 days a week)

-No one liner (at least 2-3 sentences)

-Romance Allow but if you want more than simple kiss then go get your own room

-Don't always take the spotlight~! seriously or else there'll be an imbalance story line for each person

-Cursing are allowed one in a while

-Don't go evolve before anyone else does or evolve when you just evolved! (I'll let you know when will we can start evolving)

-keep it 3 point of view okay?

-Don't go all sudden cheerful when you're like quiet before that (10-15 post earlier) I know there are character development but they need TIME as well

-If you want fusion with someone ask them first then put it on your cs~

-LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!​

CS:
Name:
Weight:
Crush:
Appearance:
Digivice: (drawing only)
Personality:
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
Partner personality:
Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP):

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
CS:
Name:
Keisuke Nagano

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
120 Ib.

Crush:
None

Appearance:
anime_guyblakwhite.jpg

adventure_digivice__d3_by_wooded_wolf-d66ofo2.png

Personality:
A cheerful young man who can't stop cease to amaze his friends, his a multi talented man with ambitious dream, is to be an athlete that represent Japan. Despite that, he still think like a child and tease his friend frequently. He also have a natural born leadership, even though having a contrast personality, he can make the right decision during critical times.

Digimon Partner:
Child: Chibimon
chibimon.gif

Champion to Mega
dwc_2012___buster_s_evolution_line_by_riza23-d54chrv.jpg

Partner personality:
Omega V-mon or so he call himself Blue is a cheerful and as playful as his partner, Nagano. Omega V-mon also seems to be an easy going digimon but has a lack sense of judgement and a naive ones.

Find friends and have some fun adventuring~

Last edited:
Reactions: EternalMusic
CS:
6e0d5ca3d701755798449af5b677861b.jpg

Name:
Leon Tanner
Height:
5'1
Weight:
Crush:
None at the moment.
red_digivice_for_sale_by_maggifan-d3wglfw.jpg

Personality:
Very introverted and shy, he usually stays to himself for most of the part only allowing himself to listen instead of speaking. Accepting his personality, he speaks low and to himself and is often seen making faces and grimaces to people he doesn't like. He is very opinionated, but prefers to watch others and see how their opinions differ from his. Despite this he is very open to talking with others and jumps at the chance to help.
Digimon Partner: (Digivolution Line starting from rookie, OC are allowed) (since it's season 1-4 no burst or any xros stuff)
guilmon__s_digivolution_chart_by_guiled_dragon-dagg0r.png

Partner personality:
Guilmon prides himself on his confidence and sometimes arrogant nature. He is often seen butting heads with Leon about his actions and wishes to do things alone. He and Leon seem to have an alliance rather than a partnership and Guilmon often jokes about how he wishes he had chosen someone different. Despite his joking he cares very deeply for Leon and is the only one able to get him out of his shell.

Give some depth to my characters and add realistic attributes to them :3

Reactions: GreenSea
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
is there still room for this?

WIP
94ea0e4af014fa0501034cdfcbaa81181241749273_full.jpg

Name: Chi Monoko
Height: 5'7
Crush: Keisuke Nagano (Chi Don't tell him please!)
season_4_digivice_d_scanner___d_tector_by_raded_raikage-d4r4loo.jpg

Conomon_654.jpg

Digimon Partner: CoCo
Partner personality: Sweat and always wants to keep Chi safe from people that are mean. always thinks before fighting!
MAKE SOME THING HAPPEN SHOCK ME GOD DAMN IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to reserve a spot for an Evil character.

I will likely make my post later tonight or tomorrow. Depends on when I am free.

(I'm willing to be good or evil it's where ever you need me.)

CS:
Name: Luna Weatherly
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110
Crush: None
Appearance:
163aa13f7a42a55ecb9be3f6c744b42f.jpg

Digivice:
567591dz.jpeg
Personality: Shy, a great listener but will open up as she gets to know them. Creative has unique insight on nature and life it's self. Intelligent she loves to read and can seem very smart to people but she's not the best with words.
Digimon Partner:

renamon.jpg

Partner personality: Listens, loyal to Luna. She is intelligent she mostly keeps to herself but shares many things with Luna. She'll share her thoughts do if she thinks you need to know something. She also will loosen up a little but it takes time after she sees Luna trust the people their with although she will share conversion with other Digimon.
Find new friends can't promise she'll do that great at first.

Reactions: Ekene and GreenSea
Super duper up for this if there's room. Hoping to edit a Character Sheet back into this later tonight.

CS:
Name: Kenji Pitasen
Height: 6'1 ish
Weight: 256 lbs.
Crush: None, thank you.
Appearance: A round man with a full beard, brown eyes, who's usually smiling. Under his Blue plaid button down shirt and drama club T-shirt he has stretch marks running vertically close to the waist.
Digivice:
Metallic_Digivice_by_ChibiYugi.png

Personality: Ostentatious, but timid. Kenji loves to make people laugh, but his arsenal of puns rarely gets the people going. He's got a kind heart, but his sloth and presumptions often make his endeavors fail from the word go. Also, he likes to sing (whether he's any good at it is a matter of taste)
Digimon Partner: note, Goblimon should be noted as Goburrimon
dwc_goblimon_evolution_line_by_erupan-d4wf1z0.png

Partner personality: Goblinmon is a brash, gruff individual who acts before thinking, and prefers his club to a nice chat. (though the words "bang" "bam" "crush", and "murderize" are music to his ears. He has a similar flashy style to his partner, but is definitely the bad cop to his good cop

Expectation? (your hope by joining this RP): I'd just like to have fun.I'm a relative newcomer to the medium, but I think I've got the writing skills to do a good job.

2986598043_1_104_CBqGBjl4.gif
tumblr_m1mo2kMpgc1qd8wnmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgybw8R6YW1qd8wnmo1_500.gif

Name:
Kyoko "Kyo" Milian

Height:
5'4"

Weight:
120lbs

Crush:
None

Personality:
Kyo is a hyperactive and happy go lucky boy. He is always quirky and sarcastic. He is calm and quick thinking when put in tough situations. He is loyal and kind hearted with those he cares about and would go down fighting if he had to protect them. He is always wearing his favorite hat, it was his mothers who gave it to him. His mother always told him he looked like his father. A famous singer for a rock band. His ambition is to become a famous singer just like him.

Digivice:

PurpleD3.png

Digimon Partner:
Gaomon

evolutionofGaomon.jpg

Partner personality:
Gaomon is an wise and protective Digimon, always looking over Kyo and making sure his partner is okay. He's also very humorous and silly. He is known to make a pun or a joke and horse around. He is most of the time like an hyperactive puppy.

Expectation?:
A long lasting and fun roleplay

oh if only you caught me two weeks ago... ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.