Digimon: Legacy [SIGN UP 5 spot left / OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Do you like the Digivice? I had to edit it from a lineart and had to add the characters around the screen. Took me a bit, but I'm happy with it ^^
It's awesome XD oh also is it evil digidestined?

Reactions: EternalMusic
It didn't make her to be, but she can if you want her to? I was just trying to make the digivice match her and Fumon XD
well I'll balance the rooster out ^o^ ohoho but it looks awesome though~! Love it XD~

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: EternalMusic
Oh, i didn't see that he was already taken. I'll find a new one.
I am sure you will be fine so take your time~ Greedy is out at the moment and most liekly won't be back online until tomorrow ^^ So don't be surprised when he takes a while to reply ^^

I can make it that Evangeline thinks of her as a doll and thinks of her as a sister... Maybe we can RP for a little so that it isn't completely awkward when we start and the two are acting chummy already ^^
That sounds like it'd work xD

A... accepted but is she good or bad? and what's her digimon (since mt inernet provider blocks it)~?
bad she evil! no wait she good..... she both but she on the bad side!

also Her Digemon is Ummm Let me look it up XD

so why is there a good and bad side? If on the bad side does the digimon have to be virus digimon or?

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Also, I'm a bit at a loss, I know impmon and snow impmon are "different" but still sorta the same, and then another has used wizardmon as their adult stage. I like this rp, but I honestly don't think there's enough digimon to support a large group of players for it, and if there is, no one seems to be thinking outside the box for it. Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety between characters. There's just not enough of variety in general....xD;

Also, I'm a bit at a loss, I know impmon and snow impmon are "different" but still sorta the same, and then another has used wizardmon as their adult stage. I like this rp, but I honestly don't think there's enough digimon to support a large group of players for it, and if there is, no one seems to be thinking outside the box for it. Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot of variety between characters. There's just not enough of variety in general....xD;
Am I varied enough? O3O

Status
Not open for further replies.