Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't White Lopmon some sort of fabled god that NeoMyotismon was pretty afraid of?

sorry for before. I actually forgot about the cs until late last night and finished it while tired

@DustBunny

I do await.

@Lillian

Acceptio

@Archwar

Pretty odd how you deviated from the classic Sakuyamon. I guess turning from Asian foxes to Nordic beings is a thing here...
Acceptio. Also that Renamon is pretty damn huge

@Raven

It's best to go with Guilmon if anything. If you go the Dukemon route he'd fit well in a Royal Knights Arc.

@Clyde

What might zat be?

@Ryth

I have a hunch that we might need to talk a little about this...

Thanks! Also, I looked up Renamon's height and came up with that. If you can link me to a better source I can change the height to a more appropriate level.

@DustBunny

I do await.

@Lillian

Acceptio

@Archwar

Pretty odd how you deviated from the classic Sakuyamon. I guess turning from Asian foxes to Nordic beings is a thing here...
Acceptio. Also that Renamon is pretty damn huge

@Raven

It's best to go with Guilmon if anything. If you go the Dukemon route he'd fit well in a Royal Knights Arc.

@Clyde

What might zat be?

@Ryth

I have a hunch that we might need to talk a little about this...
I decided against Guilmon in all honesty knowing how I struggle to RP any funny character I like even a little.

I was really hoping to Renamon or a form of her. But If I can't I'll just have to pass joining all togheter and I'm sorry if this is the case. But I really don't have another digimon I like and know I can RP in any way. What had me determine this on Guilmon was later I ended up seeing a few small bits of episodes reminding me more of his personality which is similar to a few other characters I never plan myself to play but would love seeing someone else play them,

I decided against Guilmon in all honesty knowing how I struggle to RP any funny character I like even a little.

I was really hoping to Renamon or a form of her. But If I can't I'll just have to pass joining all togheter and I'm sorry if this is the case. But I really don't have another digimon I like and know I can RP in any way. What had me determine this on Guilmon was later I ended up seeing a few small bits of episodes reminding me more of his personality which is similar to a few other characters I never plan myself to play but would love seeing someone else play them,

My Lopmon and Dracomon have their own personalities. I took from Digimon the Digimon don't have to have the same personalities as the one of the shows

My Lopmon and Dracomon have their own personalities. I took from Digimon the Digimon don't have to have the same personalities as the one of the shows
A serious Guilmon would bother me though... More than a non-serious Renamon O.o
It really just seems in my best interest not to play him... Like I said I mean in the interest check in I said my preferred if not taken when I learned about would be Renamon just eh hard to want to play a digimon you can't see yourself RPing... Or in my case having like when I was a kid...

@Crow But if the similar Digimon different color and slight different personality really isn't allowed I must sadly say I'll have to resign my wish to make a CS. But I do wish you and the others good luck and have fun doing the RP.

Yeah, what Clyde said

If you're worried about personality, there is nothing that halts you from altering it. While Tamers Guilmon is friendly and naive, the Dukemons in Savers and X-Evolution, while sounding the same, have different personalities from Tamers Guilmon.

So yeah, there have been serious Dukemons that go all 'THIS IS THE WILL OF YGGDRASIL' and 'I QUESTION THE WILL OF YGGDRASIL' like your usual Digimon installment, as opposed to the 'hi friend' Dukemon. Here's a scene from Savers.

One-of-a-kind Digimon evidently have different personalities throughout different continuities, for instance...

tumblr_ny515hz7fs1u4qfpgo1_540.gif

You can tell from one glance that this isn't Cyber Sleuth Alphamon.

If that is your choice, I respect it.

If that is your choice, I respect it.
Being it seem it seems Renamon is a deffinate no no matter the form/type. Yes it is I honestly regret trying to think of Guilmon as a second cause I really just can't see him like the serious sort. And know I could never play a character the way I have always seen Guilmon which is a mix of friendly, clumbsy, and funny I have never understood how to be irl or by RP. And nothing in my eyes can change how he was. I didn't watch Evolution but the first episode so that may also be why I can't see him any other way I just didn't care for it on Disney.

So yes I will decline from making a CS and just accept yet another Digimon RP I could not participate in. and I really do hope you and the others enjoy the RP.

Being it seem it seems Renamon is a deffinate no no matter the form/type. Yes it is I honestly regret trying to think of Guilmon as a second cause I really just can't see him like the serious sort. And know I could never play a character the way I have always seen Guilmon which is a mix of friendly, clumbsy, and funny I have never understood how to be irl or by RP. And nothing in my eyes can change how he was. I didn't watch Evolution but the first episode so that may also be why I can't see him any other way I just didn't care for it on Disney.

So yes I will decline from making a CS and just accept yet another Digimon RP I could not participate in. and I really do hope you and the others enjoy the RP.

You know, I can always find a different Digimon if need be. I can just throw in the silver Renamon!

You know, I can always find a different Digimon if need be. I can just throw in the silver Renamon!
Don't worry about it you beat me to making a CS post. I'm fine with it really I think I get how she's popular...
Like my friends say most characters I like are even if not irl at school

Reactions: Archwar
Don't worry about it you beat me to making a CS post. I'm fine with it really I think I get how she's popular...
Like my friends say most characters I like are even if not irl at school

Well, thanks, but if ya feel like joining and the IC isn't up by then, let me know so I can just throw in a random digimon!

Well, thanks, but if ya feel like joining and the IC isn't up by then, let me know so I can just throw in a random digimon!
If I for some odd reason changed my mind alright. But I'm not the sort willing to put other's through that kind of trouble it just never feels right to me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
^This is so ready for this to start

After DustBunny is complete.

Also @Lillian is it possible to alter Dorimon's info and such to fit the previous statements of meeting your Digimon in the Digital World?

Also @Lillian is it possible to alter Dorimon's info and such to fit the previous statements of meeting your Digimon in the Digital World?

We have so many others and it's not like the group is together yet. We could totally start this IC

Well if you can't make an exception considering he was obtained as an egg (And I do have a motive for him being an egg rather than a digimon) then okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.