Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer not.

What are said plans anyways?

I'd prefer not.

Well his history lead to him becoming a Digi-Egg is something i really wanted to keep.
And it would be weird for his egg to be just sitting out in the open.

QTVkmGG.png

WELL I
. . . . . Oi! Fox lady! Back off my digi's name! lol

Well his history lead to him becoming a Digi-Egg is something i really wanted to keep.
And it would be weird for his egg to be just sitting out in the open.

Hmmm...

... maybe the egg could be attached to your copy of the application due to reasons unknown as it mysteriously materialises in your hands when you ultimately enter the Digital World.

Hmmm...

... maybe the egg could be attached to your copy of the application due to reasons unknown as it mysteriously materialises in your hands when you ultimately enter the Digital World.
Well okay. I guess that works.

Hmmm...

Also could I change Dorugoramon to Alphamon so he'd fit in more with the Royal Knights Arc?

Also could I change Dorugoramon to Alphamon so he'd fit in more with the Royal Knights Arc?
I have no objections to that.

I'd prefer not.

So again this negates all of my history that I wrote. So does that mean I also don't have Lopmon?

Okay, I got that all put up now! Sorry about that, I was doing most of that from my phone earlier~

Also, since we were supposed to say like a place for our Digimon at the start, I was thinking of some kind of cliffside, or rocky place

okay, forgot to add mild to describe anxiety disorder and I'm not very good at describing someone's personality. what I mean by mild anxiety disorder is without medications his body will make situations more stressful than they really are, sometimes going into a full on panic attack

@Lillian ; I'm out of the house for 2 hours. I am leaving now. And should be back after that and ready to work on anything.

^this is also meant for anyone else as well

So again this negates all of my history that I wrote. So does that mean I also don't have Lopmon?

You do have Lopmon. I said I'd allow some exceptions but not too many.

I kinda wanted to limit where we land to a few places so that we wouldn't be SPREAD ALL OVER THE DIGITAL WORLD

Which is why Rin hasn't landed in the Digital World in my post.

Ah well, it's alright. I should've clarified. Stick to your positions if you're already there. I can handle this.

At least no one ended up in the Boot Volcano MWAHAHAHAHA

@Ryth

Your character has not been accepted yet. Please delete your post.

I kinda wanted to limit where we land to a few places so that we wouldn't be SPREAD ALL OVER THE DIGITAL WORLD

Which is why Rin hasn't landed in the Digital World in my post.

Ah well, it's alright. I should've clarified. Stick to your positions if you're already there. I can handle this.

At least no one ended up in the Boot Volcano MWAHAHAHAHA

Well, Lillian and I are both going to have Tsukiko and Tadashi land in the same area and are writing a copost together.

Status
Not open for further replies.