Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Whatever, Bullfrag is awesome.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
It is the year 2025.

Within Tokyo's Ikebukuro Prefecture, 50 random individuals have found that a new application - dubbed 'Digimon' - has appeared on their phones. However, only those who own the application can see this application, and thus, those who have not been introduced to the application are unaware of it.

The application assigns a digital lifeform known as a 'Digimon' to a human. Afterwards, the Digimon is capable of entering the Human World, and the human is capable of entering the 'Digital World', as it is called. This contract relies on friendship, and when it reaches the deep bottoms, the contract breaks.

No one knows the true origin of this application for now....

This post is a WIP, but you can proceed to sign up. After some consideration, I have decided to make it an Arc-based story with each installment in a seperate RP.

Sovereigns
Melleniumon/s
Susanoomon
Quartzmon

Probably a bunch. You're a smart person and most 'mons on this list are evolved from evolutions of Megas anyways

These are one-of-a-kind Digimon that are disallowed due to them being NPCs. This list is mostly Royal Knights, Demon Lords, Olympos XII, etc.

However, they are still viable as partners if you PM me first. After which, we can discuss plans via PM. It is likely that I will decide a fraction of the evolutionary lines, or even all of it, since most of these 'mons have predecided lines, and we all know there's only one way for Lucemon to stay Lucemon. I will also decide how they are encountered or met. Those that are viable are classified with [VIABLE].

Barbamon
Daemon
Examon
Gankoomon
Jesmon[VIABLE]
Jupitermon[VIABLE]
Leviamon[VIABLE]
Lilithmon
Lucemon[VIABLE]
Plutomon[VIABLE]
Sanzomon[VIABLE]
Shakamon[VIABLE]
Titamon[VIABLE]

Royal Knights and Variants(includes Huckmon line)
Demon Lords and Variants
'Old Interface' Digimon(DORUmon line, Ryudaimon line)
Sistermons

Just to assure you that I will not limit these in the same way that I limit the above 'mons, even though you might think they are candidates for limitation. I might, however, add them up there in future.

Olympos XII
Three Archangels
12 Devas

Rules

Try to have variety. I understand repeat Digimon, but I don't want 5 Agumons, and no repeat Megas either, especially if said Megas are 'One-of-a-kind' like Royal Knights and

For now, you can have one Tamer with two 'mons, two Tamers with one 'mon, or one Tamer with one 'mon.

The users of the application must be 17 and below.

Remember that we're in Japan, not America or London or Europa. This is Diggyman after all.

Unless you have a good reason, Tamers should meet their Digimon only after launching the application.

To prove that you have read the rules, include height in METRES AND CENTIMETRES in your Tamer application where appropriate(use thou braineth), alongside a size scale of your Digimon.

Character Sheet

Tamer

(Insert Picture Here)

Name:

Appearance: Words.

Personality:

History:

Skills:

Other Information:
What doesn't fit up there?

Digimon

(Insert Picture Here)

Name:

Nickname:
Clearly optional.

Appearance:
Primarily to point out species differences. Is your Greymon blue? Does your Gabumon look like a pretty pink unicorn?

Personality:

History: Well?

Abilities:

Digivice:

Tamer ID:
For the first 50, select a number from 000001 to 000050.

Digivolutions:
For Digimon names, dub or sub it doesn't matter. For evolutionary stage names, we'll go dub to avoid Ultimate-Ultimate confusion. You can call the first two Child and Adult if you want though.
It doesn't have to be a canon line. Just link something logical or use Wikimon. The latter can end up with Agumon Warp Digivolving to Lilithmon and that is hillarious.

Side Digivolutions:
What else is there, truly? Only one split from Adult/Champion is allowed.

Other Information:
Well?

Last edited:
RESERVE POSTETH

Cast List

*bold is the form they would normally be in, a 'default' if you may. Rookie is bolded if default is below Rookie.

Rin
rncsZTl.png

Sistermon Blanc > Darcmon > Angewomon > Junomon

Natsume Tsukiko
LtAZGHQ.png

(Babydmon)
Dracomon > Coredramon > Wingdramon > Slayerdramon

Go Kamina
EPT6o08.png

Phascomon > Porcupamon > Astamon > Belphemon

Kuzuhiko Shin
7I4Kp8I.png

Lopmon > Wendigomon > Antylamon > Cherubimon

Akiyama Mizuki
obFvMkx.png

Lunamon > Lekismon > Crescemon > Dianamon

Inyuka Tadashi
MA9NX6j.png

(Dorimon)
DORUmon > DORUgamon/DexDORUgamon > DORUgreymon/DexDORUgreymon > Alphamon/DexDORUgoramon

Amano Akahi
3hSTdNm.png

Tsukaimon > Devidramon > Mephistomon/Cyberdramon > Gulfmon/Justimon
Kudamon > Reppamon > Chirinmon > Sleipmon

Ayo Chidieguwa
wc4kp0s.png

Renamon > Youkomon > Taomon > Valkyrimon

Notable NPCs(Allies)

NKncjpa.png

Gankoomon
He claims to be an Adventurer first, and a Royal Knight second. Sistermon Blanc is very familiar with him, claiming to have worked under him for a long time. His very nature has caused him to make quite an array of buddies and foes across the Digital World, so maybe you could ask him about some things if you need questions.

kzE1qiS.png

Jesmon
A to-be successor of Gankoomon, he too is a Royal Knight. Through hardened training, he has become a formidable warrior.

KflBinY.png

Sanzomon
As opposed to her brother Gankoomon's energetic and upbeat personality, Sanzomon prefers the route of enlightenment and wisdom. This Monk Digimon journeys across the Digital World, so be sure to say hi if you see her.

Notable NPCs(Antagonists)

eblyWvz.png

Cerberumon & Ogremon
These two are always in the humans' way! Just what do they want? I don't know. Ask them.​

Last edited:
(Reservation post/WIP)

Tamer

(Insert Picture Here)

Name: Sorena Chandler

Appearance: Words.

Personality:

History:

Skills:

Other Information:
Digimon

(Insert Picture Here)

Name: Gabumon

Nickname:
Clearly optional.

Appearance:
Primarily to point out species differences. Is your Greymon blue? Does your Gabumon look like a pretty pink unicorn?

Personality:

History: Well?

Abilities:

Digivice:

Digivolutions:
For Digimon names, dub or sub it doesn't matter. For evolutionary stage names, we'll go dub to avoid Ultimate-Ultimate confusion

Side Digivolutions:
What else is there, truly? Only one split from Adult/Champion is allowed.

Other Information:
Well?

I ......

why does this exist?

May I join this RP?

Character Sheet

Tamer

sexy_boy_by_mr_cando-d56y5cr.jpg

Name:
Kokierra (Kokie) Oza

Appearance:
He stands at about 1.72 meters with deep blue dyed hair. He tends to keep his nails painted black and generally wears quite dark colors (mainly blacks and blues). He is slim but is well built and toned and has three ear piercings in the same spots on both ears.

Personality:
Kokierra is a pretty quiet and collected fellow. He doesn't speak much to anyone and prefers to keep to himself. But, when he is around like his two friends, he's incredibly talkative and actually very sassy. He's secretly very kind, but he's socially awkward and gives off a "Don't talk to me ever" vibe, which often puts people off before they even get to know him. He does have a very self-conscious side to him that he tends to keep hidden behind many facades.

History:
Kokierra always lived with a normal life. His dad worked a lot and his mom was a housewife who kept everything together. Not having many friends led him to live quite the life of solitude, however. He never really got along with people since he has a take-no-crap attitude towards everyone. He's not super sure where the application may have come from on his phone, but he ignored it. He figured that he downloaded it at some time in his boredom; little did he know it's true purpose.

Skills:
-He is very neutral in any dispute, so he is often the mediator in any conflict
-He is a great listener and can give anyone sound advice on what to do with themselves
-Always tries to make others laugh and feel better
-He is very logical and can think his way through most things
-He has very strategic ideas
-Takes no crap from anyone

Other Information:
He is very good with children and absolutely LOVES chocolate.

Digimon
AccateltheBlackImpmon.bmp

Name:
Impmon

Nickname:
Dev (Self-given nickname)

Appearance:
He stands at a solid 1.04 meters and is black where most Impmon are purple and his scarf and gloves are white instead of red.

Personality:
Like most Impmon, Dev loves to play pranks on anyone and everyone. He puts up a tough-guy facade, but he really does have a soft and caring side that likes to help those in need.

History: Dev is a solitary Digimon. Not only because he's an Impmon and enjoys to play pranks, his odd coloring also added to his outcast status. He now lives in confinement far from any major digimon civilization, waiting on the ignorant Digimon to come along to become his new plaything.

Abilities:
  • Infernal Funnel: Summons elementals of flame and ice.
    • Infernal Funnel: Fire: Summons an elemental of flame.
  • Bada Boom: Attacks the opponent with flames of darkness.
  • Pillars of Fire: Summons a wall of fire.
  • Machine Gun Kick: Strikes with small continuous kicks.
  • Dark Song: Screams to lure the enemy to death.
  • Night of Blizzards: Attacks the opponent with a blizzard of darkness.

Digivice:
mydigvice.jpg

Tamer ID:

Fresh - Kiimon:
Kiimon.png

Abilities:
Bubble Blow: Fires bubbles from its mouth.

In Training - Yaamon:
yamon.jpg

Abilities:
Rolling Black: Forms a ball of darkness and shoots it at the opponent.

Rookie - Impmon:
AccateltheBlackImpmon.bmp

Abilities:
(See above)

Champion - IceDevimon:
latest

Abilities:

• Frozen Claw (Frost Claw): Slashes enemies with his sharp claws.
  • Avalanche Claw (Icy Shower): Releases a barrage of icicles from his wings.
  • Tundra Freeze (Zero Freeze): Fires a freezing beam from his eyes.

Ultimate - SkullSatamon:
latest

Abilities:
  • Nail Bone: Fires a powerful light from the jewel at the end of its staff, disrupting and obliterating the opponent's data.
  • Skull Hammer: Smashes enemy with staff

Mega - Beelzemon:
latest

Abilities:
  • Darkness Claw: Raises a claw overhead and then cuts the opponent to pieces.
  • Double Impact: Rapid-fires the Berenjena.
  • Quick Shot: Rapid-fires using the Berenjena.
  • Heartbreak Shot: Fire a shot aimed at the opponent's heart.

Ultra - Beelzemon Blast Mode:
latest

Abilities:
  • Corona Blaster (Death Slinger): Fires a destructive wave from the Blaster.
  • Corona Destroyer (Chaos Flare): Draws a magic circle before itself, then fires destructive waves toward the center.
  • Double Impact: Rapid-fires the Berenjena.
  • Darkness Claw: Raises a claw overhead and then cuts the opponent to pieces.

Side Digivolutions:
None

Other Information:
Well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jump in and join the party

Tamer

jc8L7sh.jpg

"That's my secret. I'm always ready, Blanc."

Name:
Rin

Appearance:
Rin is a mere 1.4 metres tall with a slender figure.

Personality:

History:
Rin is the child of a widower. He is unaware of what happened to his mother, and was always raised by a single father along with his grandparents. Despite being from a one-parent family, he had a good childhood, appreciating the little things in life. During his lifetime, he had not heard of 'Digimon' before until...

Skills:
He is great motivation in dire situations.
He is tenacious and always pushes himself.

Other Information:

Digimon

IlfEBDU.png

"I'm here on official business, but I'm glad I could help."

Name:
Sistermon Blanc

Nickname:
Blanc

Appearance:
Blanc is 1.4 metres tall.

Personality:
Blanc is the shyer, sweeter one of the Sistermon sisters. She isn't very proactive, unless it applies to her job. She is still learning, and believes that this journey would be a great idea to unlearn and relearn.
She is very loyal to orders, and will do everything in her power to follow them. Her Rookie state is not assertive enough to stay rooted to her opinion, but as she begins to evolve, each stage becomes a little more stubborn, but for good intentions.

History:
A long time ago, Sistermon Blanc and her older sister Sistermon Noir were saved by Gankoomon and freed from the shackles of poverty and starvation. And the streets. They wanted to repay him, so they started off by being... well... Sistermon.
In return of favour, Sistermons Blanc and Noir were tasked by Gankoomon to train Huckmon into a great Digimon. They successfully did so over the course of years, and Huckmon achieved the state of Jesmon.
As of recently, Gankoomon had given Sistermon Blanc yet another task - to further her own education by bonding with a human. While Blanc had a hard time accepting this, she ultimately went with it, as Gankoomon promised that it was capable of unlocking secrets beyond Digikind.
Sistermon Blanc now goes on a mission...

Abilities:
In base state, she has great skill in wielding her weapon. This is supported by her past as a mentor for a now-Mega Royal Knight Digimon, where she has displayed great skill while she lacks power in her Rookie state.
Her basic attack is 'Divine Pierce', where she strikes with Cross Barbee, her trident. She is capable of unison attacks with her sister, Sistermon Noir.
Protect Wave, a special, is when she stabs her weapon's butt end into the ground to create a barrier.
Recover Wave allows her to heal allies. The higher her stage, the more it heals.
Awaken allows the Sistermon Sisters to access a temporary, more powerful state equal in power to the next stage. The data within the Sistermons allow them to retain this ability in later evolutions. She will appear like this when using Awaken as a Rookie. In other stages, she will appear with an aura surrounding her, as there are no files for alternate appearances for a form.

Digivice:
1wxQMKf.png

This Digivice was originally Sistermon Blanc's precious pendant. I mean, it still is, but its primary purpose now is being a Digivice. That's twice as precious.
This certainly explained to me very loud and clear why male Tamers get male 'mons and girl Tamers get female 'mons in any anime adaptations.
Very rough sketch

Tamer ID:

Digivolutions:
rncsZTl.png

Child/Rookie - Sistermon Blanc

dN7OOSE.png

Adult/Champion - Darcmon

Due to Blanc's coding, this Darcmon dual-wields a single La Pucelle and its Cross Barbee. Most of her skills are maintained. Baptême d'Amour is a new dual-wield technique.

YlpqOe1.png

Ultimate - Angewomon

Instead of the hairstyle depicted in this picture, Blanc's himecut is maintained, much like her prevolutions. She prefers to use a trident-like object, as opposed to the usual bow and arrow set observed in other Angewomon. Her differences could pass her off as a subspecies of Angewomon. Standing at 1.7 metres tall, and acquiring full-on flight, Blanc is starting to become a force to be reckoned with.

While a usual Angewomon has 'Holy Arrow', Blanc has 'Holy Barbee', where she uses Cross Barbee as a substitute bow and arrow by firing beams from it. The Archangel Digimon still has the standard arrow-based capabilities of the species, in which she can unleash 'Barbee Cannon', where she flings Cross Barbee like an arrow.

'Protect Wave' has been upgraded to 'Heaven's Charm', in which she can use as both a shield and as a way of offense against foes.

'Saint Air' can be used to harm foes, as well as absorb their attacks.

PqOWIWw.png

Mega - Junomon

Blanc seems a little more cray here and will be very protective of Rin, in more ways than just one. The ancient God Man Digimon that was once part of the now lost Olympos XII lives once more as one of Blanc's Digivolutions.

'Needle Hive' summons numerous replica lances to strike the opponent.
'Basket of Love' charms select opponents and sends them into a trance-like state. It can affect any Digimon, but sufficient will can break them out.

0p1hgFE.png

Ultra - Junomon Hysteria Mode

This God Man Digimon is very bad news. Blanc is now a mindless killing machine. There's no turning back, all hope is lost... all Digimon Blanc sees through her mask in this state seen by her as evil, evil sacks of binary that deserve immediate judgement and a trip to the Recycle Bin. She's ridiculously tanky, so the easiest way to stop her is to reason with her, and even that feat is pretty tough, considering how she's now a living, breathing Doomsday Machine. This mysterious Digimon is said to send chills down the Seven Demon Lords' very 1s and 0s.

Welcome Lost - a powerful attack. Its power is ridiculous. She casts judgement on little fiendish souls with a barrage of slashes, shocks and laserbeams, mixed with a variation of 'Needlehive'.

Side Digivolutions:
Kept a seekrit by GM permission.

Other Information:
Well?

Last edited:
@Crow; what's your opinions on Cherubimon? I mean it is the ultimate form. And to be fair first season, we had Two Digimon Tamers with probably the most broke ass Digimon evolution there ever was.

edit-

And I am not starting off with Cherubimon. I am going to have the Final Last Final Evolution be Cherubimon

Tamer

tumblr_nwchsdHIBW1ubtzcqo1_r2_500.jpg

"Back by unpopular demand, ME!"
flower-divider-hi.png

tumblr_ny5l8zVTSJ1ulif62o1_500.jpg
tumblr_o10i0leamH1tuqzano1_500.png
tumblr_nwojecMV4e1rs6p09o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nweogrNH8n1t4d7i1o1_500.jpg
tumblr_nx53fxzAOG1u096qho1_500.jpg
tumblr_nwqmdyPnry1uv4tnqo3_1280.jpg

Name:
Kamina Gō

Appearance:
Kamina stands at 1.63m, slender and thin. Her complexion could be described as a pale olive. Her hair travels down to the back of her knees and is a dark pink. Her eyes are crystal blue and compliments her devious smile. She isn't on the short side but it's quite usual that people will speak to her as if she were shorter. She is a lover of makeup and usually has it on her face accompanied with nail art. She doesn't have any tattoos or specific markings that can be identified with her.

Personality:
Kamina can easily be described as a wild firecracker. She is childish and snarky with a hint of sarcastic. She loves to bug people and loves a little bit of chaos here and there. She is a free spirit and hates being told what to do or reminded she isn't the highest raining authority. One could easily assume she would ruing things just by touching it. However, she is also extremely intelligent;especially when it comes to machinery. At a young age, she was even able to create a working computer from scraps of metal. She is a lover of fashion and trends and will even parade about as if she were a diva. In the end, however, she is a strong believer in protect what she cares about (even if she doesn't want to admit she cares about something or someone).

History:
At a young age, Kamina and her older brother Shino were often spending their days hoping from foster home to foster home until they were finally adopted by a middle aged business man of Toyko. He happily accepted the two into his home. Shino didn't trust the man so easily but Kamina was quite young during the adoption. The two would not see their father often since he would mostly be off on business trips out of town leaving the two in their lovely home with servants to watch them.

Years later, Kamina recalled her brother going missing. Her and her father searched for nearly three years but were unable to find him. However, after receiving a strange email written in a strange critic code, she began to wonder if Shino's disappearance was really unintentional. Moments after opening the email, she discovered Phascomon attached to a strange Digi-Egg and a note on her bed. Apparently, Shino had ran off into the digital world and decided to stay there for a bit. Guess he lost track of time. However, he had sent her Phascomon and the egg.

Delighted to know that her brother was safe, Kamina happily took in Phascomon and the egg and with the help of her brother, she intended to follow in her brothers footsteps and become a strong tamer just like him. She, however, didn't intend to beocme a normal tamer like her brother. Instead, she hoped to become the new Digimon Queen. Of course, it was a big stretch, but a girl can dream can't she?

Skills:​
  • Natural Mechanic and Engineer​
  • Experienced Prankster & Tactician (not for war of course)​
  • Official Member of the Fashion Police​
  • 2 Months of Experience Playing the Flute​
  • Connections (via Brother)​

Other Information:​
  • Allergic to Peanuts​

Digimon

latest

"Five more minutes....."

flower-divider-hi.png

Name:
Phascomon

Nickname:
Snooze

Appearance:
Phascomon's appearance is very normal for Phascomon. However, as a friendly gift, Kamina has given Snooze a necklace with a small alarm clock attached to it.

Personality:
Snooze is extremely lazy. If the digimon isn't found around Kamina's leg asleep or on her head asleep, it's in her bag munch on food to prepare for a sleep. Snooze speaks as if he were a wise and has seen the entirety of the world. He is friendly to some but only if Kamina approves of them. By nature, he can appear harmless but when it's enemies guard is down, it becomes a vicious fighter.

History:
In his early recalling, Phascomon remembers living among the dark forests attacking all that came into it's territory. However, times were not too well in the digital world. He could sense the evils arising and soon began to flee. He had only recently become a rookie and did not live in packs like other's. He feared for the emergence of dark forces in the digital world so to escape it all, he slept.

Upon being found by Shino, Phascomon was taken in and protected in his digimon farm. There, Shino had built a habitat to help gather more information on digimon and to give them a loving home. Phascomon was not fond of him and nearly scratched Shino's face off multiple times. However, he grew to like the boy and even considered him an ally. One day when Shino returned from searching and placed a strange digiegg in the holding area, Phascomon felt a strange connection to it. Shino believed it would hatch into a Syakomon. However, Shino did not understand why Phascomon would latch onto the egg as if it were a tree and sleep. He try to remove them multiple times but it seemed Snooze continuously brought them back together.

Shino understood it all. He decided to send Phascomon and the egg to Kamina in hopes that she too would follow her dreams and begin her own adventure. Upon meeting Kamina, he felt a certain liking to her since he had already grown to enjoy her brother. However, he did not like how she annoyed his sleeping habits and even went so far to put a alarm clock around his neck. In the end, he trusts her and intends to stand by her side to achieve her dream.... After a nap or two.

Abilities:​
  • Evil Snore: Emits a sleep wave from its sleepy-looking eyes.
  • Eucalyptus Claw: Attacks with sharp claws containing paralyzing venom.
  • Natural Born Climber

Digivice:
my_digivice_by_sparknumbertwo-d6uhc5y.png

Tamer ID:

Digivolutions:
latest

Rookie - Phascomon

latest

Champion - Porcupamon

tumblr_lt84dkUpGO1qlxx67o1_500.png

Ultimate - Astamon

tumblr_lmplflTjc51qa5504o1_400.jpg

Mega - Belphemon Sleep Mode

belphemon_rage_mode__collectors__by_diihfenty-d76vrj1.png

When Awaken - Belphemonmon Rage Mode​

Other Information:
Word of advice, don't wake him up.

Digimon power levels fluctuate from continuity to continuity. I mean, not Xros Huanglongmon fluctuate but they're occasionally rightfully levelled.

We'll achieve Mega levels very, very late anyways, so I have little objection to Cherubimon.

Digimon power levels fluctuate from continuity to continuity. I mean, not Xros Huanglongmon fluctuate but they're occasionally rightfully levelled.

We'll achieve Mega levels very, very late anyways, so I have little objection to Cherubimon.

Fantastic. Because I am going to go with the Digivolution from the movie.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Kazuhiko Shin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He was sitting on a bench, waiting for no one it seemed. He seemed to be the loner type, with narrow blue eyes, which gave him the appearance of a foreigner. His pale skin was something that others might envy and he had wavy, black hair. He was wearing a clash of colors from a green sweater, to a pair of blue camo army cargos, with a black t-shirt underneath. He seemed to be wearing an expression that told everyone to stay away from him. Whoever he was, you were sure was not friendly and didn't want any friends. So, you edged away as to avoid him. Just as he wanted it. He stands at 170.18 Cm [5'7"] and is thinly built.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2lny0rn.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shin is not a teamwork type of person, he's more or less described as being brash and stubborn. He doesn't believe he knows best, but it's speculated he's cut off a lot about himself over the years. The ability to love or make friends is all, but not a tool he utilizes any more. Those who know him best speculate that it has everything to do with the fact that he doesn't want to lose anyone. Those who don't know him best, see him as someone who is an asshole with anger management issues.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And that may be true. Shin does let his anger get the better of him. His quick to act nature doesn't make him a favorable team member, most people are often more annoyed that he gets more people in trouble when he acts without a thought. He's ill tempered and maybe a bit foul mouthed as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He can say cruel things about the people he's around. All though it's honestly to push them away. Those who know him best, and that's few an in between. Know what he's dealing with. And know it's just a way to act out after what had happened to him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The arrival of his Digimon probably had him ease up just a little bit. Perhaps, that was his destiny to learn once again what it means to feel and love. Right now Shin is blinded with anger from grief and sorrow, but he pushes people away because he doesn't want to talk about it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He's not a lost cause. Simply hurt and confused. All though few would ever see this side of his alone with him. And the question remains who would be the few to stick by his side to understand the loss he's going through. Shin is actually a naturally hurt kid, going through something horrible. The loss of his parents, he shut himself off from feeling anything else because that's how he could deal with the loss.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Built up grief and rage from their death though, makes him a ticking time bomb because he's ignoring it and running away from it. Truly Shin is more warm in the inside than people paint him off to be. He's like of someone put some metal handcuffs on a teddy bear. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Buried somewhere in all the grief and pain is the true Shin. Who can be loving, trusting, loyal, and a strong firm hand when you need it the most. Perhaps this is what Terriermon is trying to rekindle from Shin. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shin likes apples, well any kind of fruit to be honest except oranges and lemons. Oranges are too messy and lemons are too sour. He doesn't like super spicy food, but he also doesn't like super sweet food too. He likes mild flavors. On his downtime he likes to play video games. Specifically one on one fighters. Where he releases a hell a lot of his anger out on a lot of unsuspecting online people. He recently stopped going to school. Says he doesn't need it. But teachers feel a bit sorry for him and still give him homework to do. Which he ignores.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Born June 6th, 2008 to Kazuhiko Masayumi and Kazuhiko Seiji, his parents would have described him as a curious and loving boy. He was always off playing and exploring, coming home messy. Except that he had the brightest smile of them all. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They dearly loved him and he had dearly loved them quite a bit as well. Back then he had a lot of friends. Albeit not the typical type of friends, they were the loners of the school, bullied, but they were still friends nonetheless. They kept each other safe and strong and held each other up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that no one really knew how to deal with the circumstances and the events that befell Shin. He had excellent grades and excellent schooling as always. He was the teacher's favorite, among a few others, but that all came crashing down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sometimes Shin blames himself. If only he was there, if only there was some way for him to turn back time and not have gone off with his friends that night. Maybe he could have done something to stop or save them from what had happened.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That night at the apartment building, two years ago, there was a commotion. That commotion being the blaring sirens of police vehicles. At first Shin couldn't have considered that something would happen to his parents. They were nice people. No one disliked them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was explained to many on the news as a robbery gone wrong. Two people ended up dead. While Shin ended up alone. His aunt and uncle eventually took him, except that it wasn't the same. Shin turned inwards and became angrier. Instead of talking, he took it out on others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was only about a year ago, that Kokomon came to him. All though Shin questioned why the hell a Digmon would want to be at his side. Kokomon, now Lopmon. Kokomon, despite all of Shin's flaws, been by his side and told Shin he'd stay by his side because [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I can sense there's still love in you and that's all that matters"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It certainly seems like Lopmon has been the one to have cured some of his worse behaviors. But there needs to be more to allow Shin to be the same or better than who he was in the past.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kendo; maybe a few years out of practice, but he is actually skilled at Kendo and had the highest grades in the class when he was going to school. He can still pretty much put up a fight if he has to. Not sure what he's going to be doing with a huge Digimon, but a person. Come on let's go.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Video Game/Tech Knowledge; A nerd who knows how to fight is the best way to explain it. He had always been into computers beforehand. Except that his friend goaded him into joining the Kendo club a few years back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shin's Theme Song[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Lopmon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: Choco [Lopmon suggested it, says it sounds like a pets name][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Not much is different about the Lopmon. Except that he wears a blue scarf around his neck, Shin gave it to him and it's the symbol of their friendship. Beginning or blossoming or the signs that Shin is still loving and caring. That's why it's special to Lopmon.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2z6gzf4.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Size Comparison:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
LopmonSuzie.jpg~c200
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
race_ya_by_gar2d2-d4b0i99.png
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lopmon says it came through the portal because it felt like someone was sad and alone. He wants to share joy and happiness to others, but he also doesn't want Shin to be sad any more. Every time Shin gets angry, Lopmon only understands it as pain and sadness. Which Lopmon believes that friendship is the cure. Love and friendship, the two things Shin needs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While everyone else left Shin after he started to act out, Lopmon been by his side. He actually really cares for Shin because he can understand what it is like to lose someone. Lopmon can be sad sometimes too, and that's probably the reason why he came to Shin because they could teach each other something about each other. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lopmon favorite thing is to snuggle and cuddle with Shin or really well with anyone. He has an unnatural habit of face hugging the first people he meets and kissing them a lot. He's trustworthy and loyal. Loving and deeply cares for those around him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He likes to get into things he knows he shouldn't. Like the cookie jars. Because that's the first thing Shin ever fed him was cookies. He's smart and a tough fighter. And is deeply loving.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kokomon remembers being in the nursery with all its friends once. Gummymon was his brother and he remembers they use to play a lot together. He doesn't remember a lot, but he remembers the nursery turning very dark and scary. He watched all his friends get eaten up or hurt. He lost Gummymon somewhere, and that's when he fled. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because Lopmon was sad, he felt someone else was sad. And that's why he came through the portal to Shin. Because he could understand someone needing someone. Now Shin is his best friend. For better or worse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In-Training-Kokomon;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Koko Crusher; Spits out adhesive bubbles[/BCOLOR]

Rookie-Lopmon;

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tiny Twister: Generates a tiny tornado by spinning its ears like a propeller.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blazing Ice: Spits out shots of supercooled air.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Champion-Wendigomon;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Destroyed Voice a.k.a Koko Crusher: Destroys even rocks with a shock wave[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cable Crusher: Swings both of its arms like clubs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ultimate- Antylamon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bunny Blades: Spins on its own axis like a tornado, cutting anything surrounding it with Bunny Blades.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arm Bomber: Hardens its body tissue to the level of Chrome Digizoid by liberating all energy within its body, then unleashes a mighty blow.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mediation Cure: Recovers from any kind of damage in an instant[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mega- Cherubimon [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lightning Spear: Fires a spear of lightning[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Holy Hug: Summons a gigantic thundercloud that looses innumerable thunderbolts on the opponent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Digivice:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2yki52s.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Digivolutions:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
2upd37a.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song for Lopmon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
Oh look, a Digimon Rp. Haven't seen one for a while so I might join up and hi Crow! Also, question, am I allowed to have my character become a digimon like in Frontier or are we limited to partners?

Tamer

f6086a4367e89468253a41efd430818f.jpg

Name:
Tadashi Inyuka

Appearance:
Tadashi is a rather petite young boy, bearing curly black hair and gray eyes. He stands at 0.9144 meters (3 feet), constantly wearing a jacket. He also constantly has headphones on, either around his neck or on his head. His skin is prone to turning red from blushing, being quite pale. He has quite an adorable appearance, seeming rather babyish. His teeth are nice and clean, and he never smells bad, having a rather pulled together appearance. Sometimes he's seen with a school uniform, too.

Personality:
Tadashi is remarkably shy, always hiding and seen with a pale or fear-filled face. He is seen by his peers as weak and pathetic, nothing special in the slightest. He wishes he wasn't so scared, but when you jump at thunder, its hard to get tougher.

Even if he isnt tough, he's a very kind boy. He loves to see others happy and tries his best to bring others up even if he's pathetic.

Tadashi doesn't have a very good conception of strength, so if he thinks someone is strong, he will adopt their behaviors and try to be like them.
He is completely clueless of his path, which could easily lead to corruption.

History:

Tadashi was born a second sibling to his loving parents, in a stable, clean home. The family loved both of their sons, Shinya and Tadashi. Though Shinya... Ever since Tadashi was born, always had a problem with him. He would glare at the baby as he held him, telling his parents he thought about dropping him which immediately caused their parents to snatch the baby away, and he constantly terrorized his sweet brother in his toddler years. This cause their parents to both get overprotective of Tadashi and admit Shinya to therapy. He was diagnosed with mental instability and his parents were told to keep an eye on him and Tadashi. When Tadashi was 7, he was late with running home, having stayed a little late playing cards with some friends. He had some trouble opening the door, patting around the door until the door opened to the gentle yet dark smiling face of Shinya. Tadashi excitedly greeted his brother, who stepped behind the door and let him in. Completely unknowing to what he was about to experience, Tadashi flicked on the lights...

Blood was everywhere, and in front of him, their parents.
Faces twisted in agony and dead, their throats slitted and both stabbed several times.
"You weren't strong enough to me. So I did you a favor." The adolescent had whispered into his ear. Tadashi was trembling with shock, and let out a loud scream, which alerted nearby neighbors. The teen had shrugged, sitting on the couch and smiling at his struggling brother.

The police were called, and Shinya was arrested by the police after admitting to his crime, saying he was doing his brother a favor. Tadashi's brother's friend had offered for him to stay at their house, so he wouldn't have to leave.

One day, around a year later, when Tadashi was playing on the computer, an egg suddenly appeared on his monitor when he was playing computer games. Curious, he clicked the egg, and immediately blacked out. When he awoke, there was an egg on top of him and he was on the floor. Yoshi, Shinya's friend, had rushed into the room to check on him, and was pretty mesmerized by the size of the egg.

They waited a few days, always watching the egg and making sure it was okay, until it hatched into Dodomon. The first thing it did? Bite Tadashi's head of course.
And so their relationship started.

Skills:

Currently, N/A

Other Information:
Tadashi has gotten quite used to Dorimon biting his skull, to the point the little digimon is found biting him.

Digimon

latest

Name: Dorimon

Nickname:
Chomp (Dorimon is NOT okay with this)

Appearance:

Not much is very different than the standard appearance of a Dorimon. He is 0.3048 meters tall

Personality:
Dorimon is a free spirit, unwilling to being caged. He wishes to run with the wind, and will beat up anything that gets in the way of freedom. He is quite a loud and boisterous digimon, always making his presence known. He constantly makes noises if no one is paying attention to him, which sounds like squacks or little roars. He hates being ignored and isn't happy until someone is paying attention to him.
He also has a tendency to bite the head of anyone interacting with him, but it's more a love bite than a vicious one.

History:

Dorimon doesn't have much known history in the Digital World, except for a brief while as an egg. He was sent to the human world during Tadashi's time of playing computer games. He hatched as Dodomon, the first thing he did as his yellow eyes caught Tadashi was bite him. Despite having no feet and his body a goo-like consistency, he bounced around and caused all sorts of havoc from minute one. He managed to scare Tadashi and Yoshi into hiding. When he finally settled down, he was brought into Tadashi's room to sleep by Yoshi. Tadashi was downright afraid of Dodomon, but Yoshi said he was just a baby, and he didn't know any better, and that Tadashi should be a proud father. For the next couple of days, Tadashi tried to bond with the biting ball of goo, but he didn't have much luck. All Dodomon did was headbutt him, hiss at him, or bite him.

One day, Yoshi said Tadashi should try feeding him, which he nervously accepted to. Dodomon seemed to like meat, so he got some pork chops ready. Seeing the bouncing creature once more, he called to him, waving one of the strips of meat. The creature instantly settled down and came up to him to eat. He slowly lowered the strip of meat, allowing it to snatch it from his hand. He got a little more bold, and got another strip, slowly reaching his hand out and petting the Digimon as it ate. It stopped any movement, and the two calmly looked at each other. Tadashi continued gently petting its head, smiling at it.
"I'm Tadashi, could I call you Chomp?"

In a flash, it wasn't Dodomon anymore, it became Dorimon.
"It's, Dorimoooon!" He had yelled, leaping up and sinking his true fangs into Tadashi's head, which caused him to cry out as the Digimon laughed.

Their newfound friendship sparked and started.

Abilities:

(Baby/Fresh)
Dodomon:

Chīsana Tetsu Tsubu (lit. "Little Iron Beads"): Spits small iron beads from its mouth at an approaching opponent.

(In Training)
Dorimon:

Metal Drop: Spits an iron bead from mouth while charging at the opponent.

(Rookie/Child)
Dorumon:

Dash Metal: Fires an iron sphere from its mouth while charging.
Metal Cannon: Stands still and accumulates power, then fires a more powerful iron sphere from its mouth.
Hyper Dash Metal: A more powerful version of Dash Metal
Dino Tooth: Bites the opponent with impeccable strength

(DATA BRANCH)

(Champion)
Dorugamon:

Cannonball: Fires a large iron sphere from its mouth while charging.
Power Metal: Stands still and accumulates power, then fires a large, more powerful iron sphere from its mouth.

(Ultimate)
Dorugremon:

Metal Meteor: Fires a supermassive iron sphere more than ten times its own size, crushing the opponent in one hit.
Bloody Tower: Skewers the opponent before flinging them up into the sky.

(Mega)
Dorugoramon:

Brave Metal: Puts its body and soul into a terrifying assault.
DORU Din: Releases a destructive shock wave.

(VIRUS BRANCH)

(Champion)
DexDorugamon:

Cannonball: Fires an iron sphere from its mouth while charging, although it has more power if it stands still and accumulates power before firing.
Metal Cast: Impales the opponent with its steel arms and rips out their DigiCore.

(Ultimate)
DexDorugremon:

Bloody Cave
: Attacks the foe with the armoured spike on its head.
Metal Meteor: Summons a giant sphere of metal ten times its size and shoots at its foe.

(Mega)
DexDorugoramon:

Metal Impulse: Metal freezes the enemy.
DORU Djinn: Unleashes a terrifying electric shock.

Digivice:

aPQ73SD.png
aPQ73SD.png

Digivolutions:

dorumon__s_digivolutions_by_sulfuricacid-d269t8x.jpg

(Alternate Line/Dark Digivolution)

maxresdefault.jpg

(Right to left)
Dorumon - DexDorugamon - DexDorugremon - DexDorugoramon

Oh look, a Digimon Rp. Haven't seen one for a while so I might join up and hi Crow! Also, question, am I allowed to have my character become a digimon like in Frontier or are we limited to partners?

Hybrid Evolutuon, you mean? Sorry, I have no plans to allow players to use that.

So yeah, limited to partners.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
@Crow;

So let me explain my choices. First off when I was a kid when I watched the Digimon movie, I swore the lineup I chose WAS Lopmon's original lineup. Sadly the anime retconned that for some reason. However, I am going to add a bit of lore. As we know from the Digimon movie a virus had corrupted that Lopmon. And that's why Wendigomon became the way he became. And it evens states in the lore;

"It is not completely "evil", and deep within its heart it possesses the gentle side it had while it was Lopmon."

My choice for Wendigomon was to reflect the Digimon Tamer training it, which is Shin. Who also has warmth and a gentle side to him. This Wendigomon will be controllable because, well One I am allowed a side evolution and Two because Shin and Wendigomon think so much alike. Wendigomon can be completely controlled because if you remember in the movie, at some point Wendigomon was kind hearted.

The love for Shin and the love Shin shares with Lopmon is strong enough for this Wendigomon to not give into anger, unless his tamer is angry and uncontrollable. The point was to add some interesting dynamics between other Digimon Tamers and the Digimon itself.

Generally the themes of Digimon are reflecting people's inner natures with the creatures they are given. Each one of them represents something of the other. Patomon reflected the insecurity of his Digimon Tamer and taught him how to be more confident in his skills.

Wendigomon and Shin are to teach each other how to tame and curb's one anger and to not let themselves be consumed by the darkness. And that's the reason I chose what I chose.

And I hope that's good enough for you. Because I really like this concept and like the idea of adding some kind of depth with my choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.