Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Power of Friendship shall overcome all in this Rp!

Two of the members parents died and they saw their dead bodies. One is a giant shy introvert, the other is an angry, almost bully brat, who takes his anger and grief out on others. Oh yes the Power of Friendship indeed.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Archwar
"Your parents died and someone took everything away from you, and you're angry inside. That's okay, all you need is trust and the power of friendship" Because that totally solves everything. Not years of intensive therapy and maybe supportive friends on the side. But happiness trust and friendship

• Nice Execution!
@Lillian

Does the History of your Digimon depict them before the intro of the RP or after the intro of the RP? I do wish for most characters to not have their Digimon with them before the RP commences. Phascomon and Lopmon have reasons to hang around, and if I make any more exceptions, it would be pointless to call it an 'exception'.

I'll analyse the applications soon.

Also, a little question - where does your Digimon prefer? Forests, Canyons, or anything goes?

Do answer this. It's cryptic but answer it anyways.

Also, a little question - where does your Digimon prefer? Forests, Canyons, or anything goes?

Is this to everyone?

Is this to everyone?

Alright, I'll be blatant.

This'll decide where you land in the Digital World when you enter it via Application. After that, you're supposed to meet your Digimon.

With this many players to start, dividing them at first is an option.

Alright, I'll be blatant.

This'll decide where you land in the Digital World when you enter it via Application. After that, you're supposed to meet your Digimon.

With this many players to start, dividing them at first is an option.

How does that work for others who have already met their Digimon? Because I didn't know about that rule, until after I made Shin

How does that work for others who have already met their Digimon? Because I didn't know about that rule, until after I made Shin

You just choose whichever side you desire.

Would you like us to tell you where they are here, or in our Character sheets?

Just tell me here. No need to put them in the character sheets.

Okay ^u^ I would say Loony would be found in a field that stays night time mostly, since Lunamons are found in star gazing programs ^u^

@Ryth

'Understand Japanese' is a default skill.

Could you elaborate on his History?

Also read the rulios.

Also, instead of 'doesn't know', why not something brief, like things he remembers.

@Lillian

Does the History of your Digimon depict them before the intro of the RP or after the intro of the RP? I do wish for most characters to not have their Digimon with them before the RP commences. Phascomon and Lopmon have reasons to hang around, and if I make any more exceptions, it would be pointless to call it an 'exception'.

I'll analyse the applications soon.
Oh sorry. My mistake I forgot about how the plot is.

I believe forests.

Like all of my character's digimon.

I wanted maybe a meadow for Lopmon, he would want to pick flowers or something. Which Shin would find absolutely stupid.

And maybe for Tsukiko and Dracomon some crags on a coast something like that

edit -

I don't know if its too late, but I am actually going to change my Lopmon's appearance after discovering what I discovered

@DustBunny

I do await.

@Lillian

Acceptio

@Archwar

Pretty odd how you deviated from the classic Sakuyamon. I guess turning from Asian foxes to Nordic beings is a thing here...
Acceptio. Also that Renamon is pretty damn huge

@Raven

It's best to go with Guilmon if anything. If you go the Dukemon route he'd fit well in a Royal Knights Arc.

@Clyde

What might zat be?

@Ryth

I have a hunch that we might need to talk a little about this...

@Crow

I found a white Lopmon

Status
Not open for further replies.