Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being my fav Renamon apparently is taken now that there is a CS after I asked.... Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

Please someone tell me if guilmon is taken or allowed? I really wanna be in a Digimon RP but idk if I can if there both taken... I'm only a digimon Tamers fan basically.....
Yeah Guilmon isnt on any of the lists.

Yeah Guilmon isnt on any of the lists.
Alright I may make a CS still but atm really upset that no one told me if Archwar had claimed Renamon. Oh well guess this will just be another Digimon RP I was exicted for becoming an eh not sure atm kind of thing... I'll think on it and hope he's not taken soon too.

Edit: Only reason I wish someone told me is cause I asked about two post before he made the CS appear.

Alright I may make a CS still but atm really upset that no one told me if Archwar had claimed Renamon. Oh well guess this will just be another Digimon RP I was exicted for becoming an eh not sure atm kind of thing... I'll think on it and hope he's not taken soon too.

Edit: Only reason I wish someone told me is cause I asked about two post before he made the CS appear.

I was actually working on the app when you posted, so sorry about that.

I was actually working on the app when you posted, so sorry about that.
It's not the first time it's happend in a Digimon RP don't worry about it just wish I was informed when I asked...

I don't think I can join using Guilmon though I'm not the sort who can play the funny characters... Renamon is just the one I always enjoyed in the show....

I suppose I'll have to just wait for another RP to come around....

Edit: No I have no third Digimon I really like yep I'm an odd one. I did like the other show's just eh Tamers was my Fav all because of Renamon....

Last edited:
It's not the first time it's happend in a Digimon RP don't worry about it just wish I was informed when I asked...

I don't think I can join using Guilmon though I'm not the sort who can play the funny characters... Renamon is just the one I always enjoyed in the show....

I suppose I'll have to just wait for another RP to come around....

Well, the rules did mention that repeated characters are understandable so maybe it's ok if there's another Renamon running around, but I would ask Crow first.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Well, the rules did mention that repeated characters are understandable so maybe it's ok if there's another Renamon running around, but I would ask Crow first.
Um well if there was a pic of a blue and purple Renamon I could find then I maybe would ask and be willing to look up a name.... Otherwise idk.... But yeah I could ask crow however I'll wait to see if I find any first....

*hsa had an idea in the past of a blue purple one but never has found it and can't seem to draw the art*

Reactions: Archwar
@Crow um so being the original Renamon did get claimed....

Is it possible for me to have a version of her?

Like one of these pics maybe?

shadow_the_renamon_by_artemisdragonheart-d748akj.png
955594.jpg
arcane_renamon_by_auramasternova-d8ymz7f.png
RenamonTamerID_by_RenamonTamer.png

Last edited:
@Archwar found some O.o took five years but they have some I like finally.

• Love
A blue Renamon isn't canon..
Buuut... There iiiiss a red and silver one.
I know it's not Cannon.... Meh I never seen a red one in the show but did silver... The Blue was well I've had a backstory forever... Was that in the rules that I missed yesterday? I just read the front page.... And most of the rules but didn't find much on the character limits minus the

*sighs* Or does Arch based mean Cannon Based? And I did see Baned list and not allowed cause of the story lists...

I know it's not Cannon.... Meh I never seen a red one in the show but did silver... The Blue was well I've had a backstory forever... Was that in the rules that I missed yesterday? I just read the front page.... And most of the rules but didn't find much on the character limits minus the

*sighs* Or does Arch based mean Cannon Based? And I did see Baned list and not allowed cause of the story lists...
i mean, altered digivolution paths is one thing, but an entirely different type of digimon seems a bit out of the question as far as creation. I'm just saying don't bother with an noncanon/fanmade design until you ask Crow herself.

i mean, altered digivolution paths is one thing, but an entirely different type of digimon seems a bit out of the question as far as creation. I'm just saying don't bother with an noncanon/fanmade design until you ask Crow herself.
I tagged her in the question O.o

And gave a pic of what I found for my idea. If it's a no then that's fine I looked up more on the others u named and they seem more like the pics I showed.... I know the yellow Renamon is like the only one... I was just saying being otherwise I suppose I won't have the chance for yet another digimon RP just cause there isn't a second digimon I like. It would had been the same type as Renamon just different color and a nickname type of deal O.o

But I repeat I did tag crow and the second post was just me informing Archwar I found ideas I'd be able to settle with it it was okay with Crow.

And yes I stil am deep down disappointed I won't have the chance for the real Renamon but it was simply not the time for me to is all I know and can say.

Yes. While I do not allow completely different Digimon, a distinct colour hue and species difference like with Xros Greymon and Savers Hawkmon is acceptable.

Ah, Xros Greymon...

Well, if there are differences, do explain them. Like maybe they're a subspecies, why they have the additional abilities, etc. Don't go too far though.

Yeah, Guilmon is not taken by anyone.

@Crow

I'll have no. 18 for Dorumon

@Crow

Akahi is officially finished!

Done with my app! Let me know if there's anything wrong with it.

I'm expecting them to bump heads a lot, but hey, some of the best of friends start off as the worst of enemies!

You think they will become friends? I mean it's Digmon of course they will, lol

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.