DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a minor question, I know I picked the same as another person but if I change from rookie and up would that work ?
Um... Hm... If I were to be completely honest, I kinda thought about this and I kinda didn't. I mean, that's partially why I had people do different color gems. But I didn't really think about what to do if someone picks the same digimon. ... Tell ya what, the Boeki Clan is in need of more characters, being as there is only one in that clan, so how about if you change from the Isha Clan to the Boeki clan and change the evolution line after maybe in training? So it's different. From Rookie is fine, if you really want to be a Hagurumon, the in training part is just a suggestion.

@AnastiaCrest01

The thing is that its really hard to find machine digimon with a full line of evolutions that dont end up looking like someone strapped a bunch of guns too a already geared out tank or some sort of train (looking at you locomon) . The very few digimon that "avoid" this go through Hagurumon.

@AnastiaCrest01

The thing is that its really hard to find machine digimon with a full line of revolutions that dont end up looking like someone strapped a bunch of guns too a already geared out tank or some sort of train (looking at you locomon) . The very few digimon that "avoid" this go through Hagurumon.
Like I said, the in training was just an idea ^^ Also, OC digimon are allowed too, so yes you can remain Hagurumon but will need to change clans (more towards Boeki because that person has no one to interact with) and the evolution line. Or you can have an original digimon (whether yours or not) but would still have to change clans because you joining Isha would unbalance things, since Boeki has 1 person, and the rest have two, but Isha would have 4. Is that okay?

Like I said, the in training was just an idea ^^ Also, OC digimon are allowed too, so yes you can remain Hagurumon but will need to change clans (more towards Boeki because that person has no one to interact with) and the evolution line. Or you can have an original digimon (whether yours or not) but would still have to change clans because you joining Isha would unbalance things, since Boeki has 1 person, and the rest have two, but Isha would have 4. Is that okay?
I will look through some things and get back to you

Wait Craniamon is part of Hagurumons digivolution line?! O_o

Before I do anything to my cs. Has anyone called Dracomon ?

I'm some kind of fuzzy dragon thing with Ren...

@.@' I'll respond to the other RP later btw. I've got writer's block at the moment. TwT

@.@' I'll respond to the other RP later btw. I've got writer's block at the moment. TwT
Np ^^ I've been having horrible writer's block on and off for the past few months, so I get it.

So after a short hospital visit (aka my 2nd home) im back and edited my thingy
Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hopefully you are alright? And take your time editing. We are still making the history of the Clans and such ^^'

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Hopefully you are alright? And take your time editing. We are still making the history of the Clans and such ^^'
Yeah im fine, and the edit was easy and took me like... 4 minutes and is done :) without the story because... I need to add that when I can actually put in something interesting.

But I was sure you had a fairly good idea for how the clans worked :P But okay, I can wait... just dont let it be tooo long XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Status
Not open for further replies.