DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Iatos -- It looks good so for, but I just want to point out that you chose the same gem color as the person before you. You can still use a similar color by a different name, but it does say that gem colors should be different, on the form. o.o

That aside, though, thank you both for joining~

Oh cool, another cat-like digimon.

Oh yeah I kept forgetting to ask this...Gatomon is technically a champion right? I didn't realize this when I first chose her and meant to ask if my character would instead be Salamon. But now we already have a Salamon. XD;; Should I change my rookie?

Oh cool, another cat-like digimon.

Oh yeah I kept forgetting to ask this...Gatomon is technically a champion right? I didn't realize this when I first chose her and meant to ask if my character would instead be Salamon. But now we already have a Salamon. XD;; Should I change my rookie?
I spent a bit of time looking it up, and yeah, though Gatomon is actually a Champion, the Rookie is the one digimon the same in the two digivolution lines you used. Aside from that, they're completely different... So, maybe when your digimon reaches that point, they spend more time as a Champion than a rookie? Gatomon seems a like more like a Rookie than Solomon, anyway, so. Maybe it can just be your character's quirk. o.o

Plus, there's the gems and markings that would make your Solomon look different, anyway.

I spent a bit of time looking it up, and yeah, though Gatomon is actually a Champion, the Rookie is the one digimon the same in the two digivolution lines you used. Aside from that, they're completely different... So, maybe when your digimon reaches that point, they spend more time as a Champion than a rookie? Gatomon seems a like more like a Rookie than Solomon, anyway, so. Maybe it can just be your character's quirk. o.o

Plus, there's the gems and markings that would make your Solomon look different, anyway.
Yeah the only issue I saw was that our digimon are going to be in their rookie forms more than their champion forms (I think...pretty sure it was in the rules somewhere). Other than that I don't mind. Sorry I kept forgetting to ask. XD;;

Its Hard to know which gems that's already taken xD...

You should Make a List =P

But My Character is finished ^^

And I'm not sure if it goes all the way to Mega... but anyway xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of on edge about this. I gotta remember all my favorite digimon. also the clan thing. Do we just make one up? I'm not too good at that. I'd probably join somone else.

Its Hard to know which gems that's already taken xD...

You should Make a List =P
Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No, that's a-
  • Tsubasa Kaoru the Wytorimon wielding a pale purple gem with greyish-blue markings, hailing from the Isha clan.
  • Koto Monsuta the Coatmon wielding an ice blue gem with dark blue markings, hailing from the Ankoku clan.
  • Kaylee Parks the Rumon wielding a black gem with red markings, hailing from the Ato clan.
  • Keisukei Nagano the Veemon wielding a dark green gem with lime markings, hailing from the Boeki clan.
  • Aria Sakura Ibeki the Renamon wielding a crimson red gem with bright purple markings, hailing from the Ato clan.
  • Mashin Monsuta the Hagurumon wielding a yellow gem with grey markings, hailing from the Isha clan.
  • Yamato Hiroke the Inumon wielding a jade gem with tan markings, hailing from the Yuki clan.
  • Yuu Souma the Cheshirmon wielding a pale pink gem with markings of the same colour as the stripes, hailing from the Ankoku clan.
  • Ren Dinsta Soryu the Drakmon wielding a topaz-yellow gem with topaz-yellow markings, hailing from the Yuki clan.
  • Rei Kurosawa the Gatomon wielding a green turquoise gem with black markings, hailing from the Isha clan.
  • Henrik Stark the Dracomon wielding a purple gem with black markings, hailing from the Boeki clan. Left the RP AFAIK
  • Danielle Hope the Salamon wielding a silver gem with light blue markings, hailing from the Isha clan.
  • Lucy Friegans the Candlemon wielding a red and white striped gem with red and white striped markings, hailing from the Yuki clan. [Still pending?]
-that's a List. Yeahhhhhh. donthitme

not-so-subtle-hint-that-I-may-or-may-not-be-making-a-cs-too.

Kind of on edge about this. I gotta remember all my favorite digimon. also the clan thing. Do we just make one up? I'm not too good at that. I'd probably join somone else.
What do you mean make one up? o.o The various clans are explained on the first page.

Happy new year!

Reactions: Kaz
We're needing people in tribes other than Isha. c:
We're needing people in tribes other than Isha. c:

No problem. I was actually looking at the Yuki clan with a Jesmon mega. Of course, no defying the laws of physics. Bending them for two minutes per week? Sure.

Since Jesmon is referred to as "it" can I have a female character regardless?

Well, from what I can find, Jesmon's lineage only goes back to the Rookie, Huckmon, and you have to start as a Fresh or In-Training. The gender thing is fine, though.

If you really want a Digivolution line that leads to Jesmon, you can make up Fresh and In-Training forms for it.

A DIGIMON RP. YAAAAAS!

Er... *clears throat awkwardly* I would like to make a CS, if nobody objects. :DD

Reactions: OtakuKat and Kaz
A DIGIMON RP. YAAAAAS!

Er... *clears throat awkwardly* I would like to make a CS, if nobody objects. :DD
Ahah, have at it~ :D We need more characters in the clans aside from Yuki and Isha. And, the gems need to be different colors, so someone posted a list of all the taken colors a few replies up, so you'll have that to refer to. c:

Name: Frankie Fox
P.O.B.: America

Personality:
Overall, Frankie is a goofy, easygoing, and fun-loving individual with a witty tongue. Because she knows what it feels like to be a stranger in a strange land, and to be left out, Frankie always makes it a priority to be accepting and inclusive of everyone, no matter what. That being said, when work needs to be done or art is involved, she becomes extremely focused. As goofy as she loves to be, Frankie is also a very serious and determined person when she's in the zone.

History:

- In America -
Frankie became a model at the age of thirteen. Her mother is a stay-at-home mom, and her father is a high-ranking employee at a popular video game corporation. Because of this, he often makes trips to Japan. With not much else to fill her time, Frankie's mother dotes over her daughter's career in fashion, and while Frankie loves fashion, the vanity and phoniness of it all is starting to wear her down. So when something happens at her father's work that requires the family to up and move to Japan for over a year, Frankie finds herself relieved to be taking a break from modeling. The problem that ensues is that, while Frankie has been studying Japanese at school and with her father for many years and is therefore nearly fluent, her mother doesn't know a lick of Japanese.

- The Move to Japan -
At first, all the students in Frankie's new school are excited to have an American exchange student in their class, especially after they discover she's a fashion model back home. Girls flock to her in curiosity, and she is soon being invited to hang out with classmates. But seeing as her mother is almost entirely isolated by not knowing a word of Japanese, Frankie feels it is her obligation to keep her mother company (and run errands in place of her mother), and consequently ends up having to turn down most invitations from friends and classmates.

After a long time, classmates grow accustomed to the fact that she's an American exchange student, and they become bored with her. Frankie becomes quite isolated herself as her classmates slowly start to spread rumors about her, some even quietly make fun of her for mixing up Japanese words sometimes. But over this period of time, Frankie discovers Digimon (both the card game and the TV show) and falls in love with it.

- Enter the Digimon -
The television show filled her head with dreams, and playing the card game made her feel just a little bit cooler -- although, she had no one to play with but her mom. So she collected cards and learned the game herself, practicing and getting better by teaching her mother the game and playing with her everyday. When she felt like she was good enough, she started taking her cards to school, hoping it would bring people a little closer to her again. She approached the kids who she knew also loved Digimon (the kids who were sometimes referred to as others as "the nerds"), but they rejected her. Frankie could tell by the way they looked at her -- they saw her as nothing more than a snobby, pretty, rich brat and they weren't about to put their judgements aside and give her a chance. They assumed Frankie thought she was better than them, and they wanted nothing to do with her.

So she went to the girls who had originally approached her at the beginning of the year, hoping they would accept her. But upon seeing Frankie's Digimon collection, they only laughed and brushed her aside like a flea. "No wonder she didn't want to hang out with us! Digimon?" they said. "What a nerd!" Things escalated from there until one day, when Frankie realized her cards were no longer in the side pocket of her backpack, she rushed back to the classroom under the impression she'd left them in her desk. But in fact, a group of girls had stolen them and drawn all over them in marker, defiling them with doodles and derogatory words. Frankie found them sprawled all over the classroom floor. It was that night, feeling more alone than ever before as she reluctantly cried herself to sleep, that she woke up reincarnated as a Digimon in the Digital World.

Digimon: Mauamon
Gem Color: Brown
Gem Location:
Beneath the center petal on her forehead
Markings Color: Tan
Markings Design:
Lines and swirls down her body and arms, mimicing the natural swirl that are in real wood.

Digivolution Line:

Nyokimon (Fresh) --> Mauamon (Rookie) --> Kiwavimon (Champion) --> Nyasimon (Ultimate) --> ??? (Mega)

*NOTE: I did not create Nyokimon. The rest of the evolutions were both made up and drawn/colored by myself though... hence the questionable artwork. ^^" Sorry about that lol.

Nyokimon (Fresh)

Mauamon (Rookie)

Kiwavimon (Champion)

Nyasimon (Ultimate)

Abilities:
Nyokimon: N/A
Mauamon: Thorn Thrasher
Kiwavimon: Poison Flare and Desolation Wind
Nyasimon: Battering Blades and Triple Kick
(Omfg I'm so bad at special abilities God help me)

Clan: Ato Clan
How you Digivolve:
Mauamon must be calm and focused in order to digivolve, so sometimes she has to stop and take a few deep breaths before doing anything, maybe meditate. If she is in control of her emotions, she is in control of her digivolutions.

Other:
I think I've pretty much covered it...? Anything else, I'll leave up to the RP. :D​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Whoa sorry, i will fix the sizes of those images /)___o

EDIT: I guess you can't change the sizes of deviartART images with bbCode?? Because ughhh it's not working... Oh well. I just put the digivolutions in a spoiler, and the other two will have to stay obnoxiously large. Sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.