DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arius LaVari accepted ^^ Still love the pic too! And we're clan buddies ^^
Okay originally I was not going to join the same clan as anybody but Yuki Clan specifically says they only train men as warriors and Renamon has always struck me as a fighter. So yeah besides Aria loves music.

Okay originally I was not going to join the same clan as anybody but Yuki Clan specifically says they only train men as warriors and Renamon has always struck me as a fighter. So yeah besides Aria loves music.
Yeah they only train males because of how traditional it is. No worries, we can be awesome together XD I'm also going to be making my second character in Yuki Clan, so it's all good

Name: Mashin Monsuta

P.O.B.: Tokyo, Japan

Appearance:
1zf1npz.jpg

History: Mashin was born in Tokyo. For as long as he could remember he loved tech and machines. He remembered that for his 5th birthday when most kids wanted something like a remote control car he wanted a computer but he never got one until he was 8 since his parents thought he was to young for one. He was very good in school since he was intelligent and loved to learn and he never got lower than a B. He was also the school president and the captain of the robotics club and his friends would call him Machine. One day while he was sleeping he had a weird dream and awakened in the digital world as a Metalkoromon.

Personality: Kind/Intelligent/Loves tech and machines/Curious/Loves to learn

Digimon: Hagurumon

Digimon Appearance:
Hagurumon.jpg

Gem Color: Yellow

Gem Location: Forehead

Markings Color: Grey

Markings design: Gears

Digivolution Line: Digivolution Line

Abilities (all forms):
Fresh Metalkoromon: Jamming Powder
In Training Kapurimon: Howling Blow
Rookie Hagurumon: Darkness Gear/Cog Crusher
Champion Guardmon: Grenade Destroyer/Warning Laser/Red Alert
Ultimate Andromon: Lighting Blade/Gatling Attack
Mega HiAndromon: Atomic Ray/Pasting Copy

Clan: Isha

How you Digivolve?: He can digivolve when ever he knows there is danger nearby

Other: Cousins with Koto Monsuta

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kaz
@PhantomPlazma For the purple gem, someone already has purple ^^' You can use a similar color, such as violet and such, but purple, despite it being a different shade, is still the same color. Fix that up and you're accepted ^^

K changed it to yellow
Then your accepted ^^ Thank you for that. I know it's kinda a stupid thing to complain about, but each gem and the markings are supposed to be unique to the person, ya know?

Name:

Yamato Hiroke

Male

P.O.B.:

Osaka, Japan

Appearance:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
code%20geass%20kururugi%20suzaku%20anime%20boys%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_76.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

History:

Will fill in later

Personality:

He's extremely shy and tends to keep to himself more times then not. He loves to get a good laugh and often gets in trouble for pranks. He's not too athletic, as he's more into books than anything else, yet he has found an interest in kendo. He loves to be out in nature, and is often seen collecting various leaves. He's extremely loyal and reliable, as well as very kind hearted and patient. He very rarely loses his temper, but when he does, others know to leave him alone. If he comes to befriend you, he will be talkative and goofy and will be completely open with you. He was also go to any lengths to make sure you are happy or well, but if it doesn't feel morally right to him, he will do what he feels is right.

Digimon:

Inumon (You think it tis a dog? Think again ^^)

Digimon Appearance:

Still drawing

Gem Color (one color gem per person! Please no same colors!):

Jade

Gem Location:

On the top of his head

Markings Color (can be different color than gem):

Tan

Markings design:

Linear Swirls

Digivolution Line:

Will fill in later

Abilities (all forms):

Will fill in later

Clan:

Yuki

How you Digivolve?:

Method unknown

Other:

N/A

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Yuu Souma

P.O.B.: Kyoto, Japan

Appearance: Click Here For Image

History:
After his parents died when he was young, Souma was sent to live with distant relatives. Rather than being given a new and comfortable home by these people, he was soon being berated and beaten for sulking over his parents death for too long. By the time he turned 6, Souma had a permanent smile fixed onto his face to avoid beatings from his new parents. Over the years, he grew into acting like the perfect little angel around them, while hatred was building up inside. When he began taking that anger out on classmates and even friends, he wasn't beaten or scolded by the couple... He was praised. And so, fighting became a hobby.

Souma stopped caring about other people. He put people in the hospital on multiple occasions, including former friends. Of course, as his reign of terror in the schoolyard continued, he gained new friends. People who enjoyed inflicting misery onto others just as much as himself. Without trying, nor meaning to, he inevitably became the gang leader of the school.

Personality:
Souma is an eccentric boy that can never be caught without a smile. This is often mistaken as him being friendly, but the distant and easily angered teen is anything but. Getting into multiple fights every month, Souma has even been called sadistic for the way he smiles while beating another person.

Digimon: Cheshirmon

Digimon Appearance: Click Here For Image

Gem Color: Pale Pink

Gem Location: At the base of his tail

Markings Color: Same color as stripes

Markings design: Jagged Lines

Digivolution Line: Click Here For Image

Abilities:
Fresh: Mouemon - Tickle
In-Training: Fumemon - Smog Breath
Rookie: Cheshirmon - Lucid Eyes | Mad Punch
Champion: Vorpalmon - Vorpal Blade | Cheshire Smile
Ultimate: ExVorpalmon - Demon's Bell | Wheel of Fate
Mega: Hattamon - Mad Cat Wonderland | Scalding Haze

Clan: Ankoku Clan

Digivolve Method: Once he reaches an evolution for the first time, after Digivolving from stress, he can Digivolve to that evolution at will. However, too much will exhaust him.

Other: Souma has a weak spot for sweet things. He loves him some cake. His marking only appear at times of stress.

@Kaz
Oh wow..... Someone took my Alice in Wonderland Digimon and made it better... XD The name and design is similar too lol. You're accepted ^^

• Thank You
Name: Ren Dinsta Soryu

P.O.B: Kyoto

Appearance:image.jpg

History: Ren grew up inside the Inn that Aria found work in, he also worked to help his family with the inn and was the one who suggested they hire someone from outside to help. His home life was a happy one where he had many great memories, but he was always outside never inside unless he was working, he enjoyed soccer and played it all through out his school days. He was always a proud person and popular in school so he never really lacked friends but neither was he close to anyone who wasn't family, when his parents died about a year ago in a car accident his grandparents came to live at the inn with him but he's been running it alone this past year.

Personality: a kind and charismatic gentleman, he has always been that way though some say he has a very cold and calculating side, he only gets like this when he becomes angry though, he has the patience of a saint and so because of his charms and popularity sometimes comes off as a playboy; don't get him wrong he likes women and is very flirtatious but he always says it is because he is looking for his 'perfect girl'; unfortunately he can be fickle sometimes and forgetful.

Digimon: Drakmon

Digimon Appearance/Digivolution Line: image.jpg

Gem Color: Topaz Yellow

Gem Location: in the palm of his right hand

Markings Color: Topaz Yellow

Markings Design: lines and arrows travel up his right palm from the gem across his chest and up to his forehead where two yellow triangles rest on his head like a diamond shape.

Abilities: Fresh~ Poufmon ~ Headbutt
In Training~ Draymon ~ Ear whip (It's flexible ears extend and hit an opponent)
Rookie ~ Drakmon ~ Psy Ball (forms a ball of psychic energy in use mouth and launches it), Steel Claws
Champion~ Drakenmon ~ Steel Claws, Psy Stream (a stream of psychic energy comes out of its mouth almost like a dragon breathing fire)
Mega ~ Draconamon~ Psy Arrow (uses its wings on its hands as a bow and forms a psychic arrow to launch at the enemy), Psy Claws (claws are augmented by psychic powers to deal large amounts of damage), Psy Tail (similar to claws), Psy Blast (throws an orb of psychic energy)
Ultimate~ Wardrakenmon~ Psy Gunshot (similar to arrow but with the long barrel gun at his side, faster and stronger), Psy Claws, Psy Shield (a powerful shield that heals allies but not himself), Shattering Psy Blast (a larger stronger version of Psy Blast but leaves the user immobile for 3 minutes after use)

(If he's too strong let me know, but I think I left enough drawbacks for him to not be super OP)

Clan: Yuki

How You Digivolve: he can only Digivolve when someone close to him is in danger

Other: his markings are constantly visible but glow brilliantly when he's angry or about to Digivolve.

• Love
@Arius LaVari I don't think he's too powerful if certain parts of his personality are emphasized and certain moves can only be used once per day, ya know? Other than that, your accepted ^^

So what you want me to make him more like a jerk? Anyway I came up with the moves on the spot so if you would rather mess with his moves feel free.

Hey is it okay if my character's gem color is seagreen, or is that too similar to jade? I haven't made a profile yet, so I don't mind changing it.

• Love
So what you want me to make him more like a jerk? Anyway I came up with the moves on the spot so if you would rather mess with his moves feel free.
No not a jerk ^^' I was aiming for more of the forgetful part. I think it could add a good character flaw if he was often forgetful, and would add depth to his character because it gives him something to work on improving. As for the moves, I just meant the ones you think are the most powerful be limited so you're not overpowered. Those are minor though ^^ You're already accepted with or without the changes

Oh I had plots for his forgetfulness already. XD

Hey is it okay if my character's gem color is seagreen, or is that too similar to jade? I haven't made a profile yet, so I don't mind changing it.
You can have a green turquoise colored gem, which is very similar shade of seagreen, without actually being green, since green is taken. Glad to have you a board though ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.