DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swift question however... um... I dont know how to start, got any helpers ?
Everyone is starting in their Clan's nursery as a fresh or in-training digimon and being lead by a rookie digimon of the clan to the clan leaders. We haven't gotten much further XD

Everyone is starting in their Clan's nursery as a fresh or in-training digimon and being lead by a rookie digimon of the clan to the clan leaders. We haven't gotten much further XD

2 things right there.

1. Im the first person of my clan to make a post so i dont know what digimon would meet me (I guess I could make up something)
2. Leader of the clan, who in the world would that be ? Is it up to me ? It seems like a very important thingy

2 things right there.

1. Im the first person of my clan to make a post so i dont know what digimon would meet me (I guess I could make up something)
2. Leader of the clan, who in the world would that be ? Is it up to me ? It seems like a very important thingy
I picked the nursery caretakers for my first posts, so I suppose it's up to you to do the same~ c: Anastasia said she'd be controlling the leaders for now, though, so I think that's something for us all to discuss together.

I picked the nursery caretakers for my first posts, so I suppose it's up to you to do the same~ c: Anastasia said she'd be controlling the leaders for now, though, so I think that's something for us all to discuss together.
thank yoooouuuu

Arius did an amazing job at helping me with all the Leaders and such ^^ We are still coming up with some things, but school is really kicking my butt (still working on it today) and we hadn't gotten much farther.

2 things right there.

You're in Boeki Clan, am I right? Sorry, I've been really outta focus lately ^^' The Boeki Clan will have the most versatile Digimon, since it is a Clan of Trades. Trades can be from wielding to flooring, so any Rookie Digi is fine ^^ Also, there is someone else in that Clan, and I think I may shoot them a reminder PM when I'm finished with school.

Sorry for not posting yet. I've been busy with family and other things. X_X
You're All right Ana-chan and everyone else has been busy too

Reactions: OtakuKat
Whew I'm not the only one. Finally found the RP again....I should have used the search bar in the beginning. XD;;
Haha make sure to watch it if you can't think of a post.

Im going to say this... I dont think anything will be happening here so Im out.

Im going to say this... I dont think anything will be happening here so Im out.
It's already been mentioned that everyone has been busy due to the holidays. I'm sure things will pick up after Christmas.

It's already been mentioned that everyone has been busy due to the holidays. I'm sure things will pick up after Christmas.
Ah if he's really so impatient let him leave. I personally have issues with impatient people, I've dropped RPs more than once for the fact people just posted instantly, no story no nothing, just post after post of one-liners, I actually left an interesting RP cuz everyone posted too fast and I was a descriptive person, so I was still working on my first post when they had 3 pages already.

Yeaa, RPs that move too fast are scary.
This one may be going a bit too slow, but it's still a comfortable pace and I can get excited when I see a new reply. :I

On that note, I haven't seen the banner in rotation since that once. Is it still up, Anastasia? o.o

Ah if he's really so impatient let him leave. I personally have issues with impatient people, I've dropped RPs more than once for the fact people just posted instantly, no story no nothing, just post after post of one-liners, I actually left an interesting RP cuz everyone posted too fast and I was a descriptive person, so I was still working on my first post when they had 3 pages already.
Oh man that would be crazy. Fortunately I've never been involved in any fast moving rps like that.

Also sorry I still need to post. 8'D

Edit: Posted ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Danielle Hope

P.O.B.: U.S.A.

Appearance:
latest

History: Danielle is the youngest of three, having two older sisters. Growing up Danielle loved to watch cartoons and normal kid stuff, but she got older she didn't out grow this. Still watching cartoons as a teenager, her friends would pick on her about it, saying she was just a little kid. Danielle didn't think that just because she did kid stuff meant she was still a little kid, she plans for what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to be a nurse in a children's hospital since she seemed to connect with them better than her own age group. But with all the put downs she would get, Danielle became self conscious whenever she was around people, fearing they would mock her as well.

Personality: outgoing, happy, full of energy, sometimes silly, self conscious when around large groups

Digimon: Salamon

Digimon Appearance:
Salamon_b.jpg

Gem Color (one color gem per person! Please no same colors!): Silver

Gem Location: Front of neck (on her collar)

Markings Color (can be different color than gem): Light blue

Markings design: Long brushes, like paint strokes

Digivolution Line: Puttimon, Salamon, Mikemon, Beastmon, Laylamon

Abilities (all forms): Puttimon- Angel Dust

Salamon- Puppy Howling, Petty Punch, Sledge Crash
Mikemon- Paw Punch, Neko Claw
Beastmon- Witch Warp, Vampire Wave
Laylamon- Phantom Pain, Nazar Nail, Darkness Love, Empress Emblaze, Evil Sigh

Clan: Isha

How you Digivolve?: When she feels completely confidence in herself in a situation that bothers her.

Other: Danielle likes to give out her doodles to others to make them better.

Edited:12/24/14

Last edited:
Reactions: OtakuKat and Kaz
Name: Lucy Friegans

P.O.B.: Paris. France.

Appearance:

cutie_by_namibekkklein-d66vepa.png

History:
Lucy's parents always wanted Lucy to become a master of cooking, to take up the family bakery or possibly become a chef. And Lucy accepted their wishes rather wholeheartly as she decided to do her very best. Learning how to cook was not always her main intrest however, she did many things to complement her skill set such as sewing and even dancing. She also had an interest in sports and attended smaller clubs due rather than big ones because she was shy.

Personality: She's a bit timid yet wants attention, shes not very brave and instead prefer support tasks. However she dislike getting looked down on, and even of she may be submissive, she doesn't like people who mess with her or try to boss her around without her permission.

Digimon: Candlemon

Digimon Appearance:
latest

Gem Color: Striped Red and White (Like a Candy Cane)

Gem Location: Right hand/Paw

Markings Color: Red and White

Markings design: Celestial Markings creating two lines above gem interlinked in crescent half circled around the core and then spreading back to her shoulder.

Digivolution Line:

Mokumon

Demi Meramon

Candlemon

Witchmon

Great-Witchmon

Nightmaremon

Abilities (all forms):

Mokumon

• Smoky Blow: Scatters the smoke issuing from its body all around, then seizes the opportunity to escape when the opponent loses sight of it.

Demi Meramon
  • Fireball: Shoots fire from its hands, burning its opponents.
  • Flame Shot: Fires a small ball of flame from its mouth.

Candlemon

• Lava Loogie (Bonfire): Fires a small flame from its DigiCore fire energy that explode if hits.
  • Paraffin Paralyzer (Melt Wax): Fires multiple globs of hot wax to paralyze opponent.

Witchmon

• Baluluna Gale: Attacks with a sharp wind carrying magical power.
  • Aquary Pressure: Attacks with water of such extremely high pressure that it is enough to penetrate steel.

Great-Witchmon

• Miasmic Storm: Creates an Terrifying Magical and Poisonous storm from her cauldron that she can direct towards her opponents, it leaves a miasma effect in the air after.
  • Trace Lazer: The 'eyes' on her body fires small but very rapid lazer shots of pure energy that can usually easily cripple a Digimons movements and trace them anywhere.
  • Recovery Potion: Creates a potion that may be used to by a digimon to heal wound and to recover some of their strength.

Nightmaremon

• Dream Desire: An Hypnotic shockwave that pulses from the eye that induces tiredness and may cause digimon to gradually become slower and fall asleep. Once asleep a Digimon is fully at Nightmaremon's Mercy.
  • Ragna Blade: Pure Unyelding darkness beyond the blackest pitch and deeper than the deepest night, a blade that shines like gold upon the sea of chaos and which energy is said that when its freed from its heavenly bonds to be able to smash even the souls of the gods. -When called forth it last only for a few seconds, but nearly nothing in the digital world can stop it, it requires all the casters energy and concentration to maintain. And its most useful against stationary targets as its not very fast at all.

Clan: Yuki

How you Digivolve?:
By getting kissed will cause the energy in her gem to errupt in a radiating light before converting to digievolution.

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: OtakuKat
Status
Not open for further replies.