DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have a green turquoise colored gem, which is very similar shade of seagreen, without actually being green, since green is taken. Glad to have you a board though ^^
Alright thanks for the suggestion. I didn't even know a green turquoise shade existed. XD;;

Thanks! I'll move to the OOC thread until my profile is ready.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
CS: ?

Name: Rei Kurosawa

P.O.B.: Nagasaki, Japan

Appearance:
Rei.jpg

History: Rei grew up dealing with depression and anxiety. She had a good home life, but did not have many friends due to her mental illness and introvert personality. Her cats gave her comfort, so she spent most of her time around them. Despite not having many human friends, Rei still cares about other's pain and hopes to publish uplifting manga someday.

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Kind, Empathetic

Digimon: Gatoman

Digimon Appearance:
Gatomon2.jpg

Gem Color: Green Turquoise

Gem Location: Stomach

Markings Color (can be different color than gem): Black

Markings design: One large cross with smaller crosses surrounding it

Digivolution Line:
th

YukimiBotamon, Nyaromon, Salamon, Gatomon, Angewoman, Magnadramon

Abilities (all forms):

Fresh: YukimiBotamon-Diamond Dust
In Training: Nyaromon-Tail Whip, Bubble Blow
Rookie: Salamon-Puppy Howling
Champion: Gatoman-Lightning Paw, Cat's Eye Hypnotism, Neko Kick
Ultimate: Angewoman-Celestial Arrow, Heaven's Charm, Heaven's Charge
Mega: Magnadramon-Tornado of Fire, Fire Dragon, Hermit Frog

Clan: Ishu

How you Digivolve?: By focusing on hope and determination; Gem flashes green as small crosses cover body

Other: Wears glasses and dresses in black as human, is very sensitive to other people/digimon's pain, parts of Angewoman's body that normally are not covered are by white cloth

Last edited by a moderator:
@OtakuKat Accepted~ ^^ Also, this is the closest I could find. I can find one with Nefertimon.
th
Oh yeah, CS isn't a thing to fill out ^^' That just means Character Sheet.

Thank you! That really helps. ^^
Lol I should have known that. XD;;
No problem! ^^ And don't worry about it, it took me a while to figure out what each abbreviation meant since no one would tell me. I was like "What's an IC? Well, everyone is posting their turns there so... Okay, follow the crowd!" *literally 1 month later* "Okay let's go to the IC..... IC! In Character! Oh wow, I feel dumb now....But if IC means In Character.... OOC must mean Out Of Character! Why am I just realizing this now.....?"

@AnastiaCrest01 Lol yeah. XD But yeah sorry for not posting yet. I'm off this week so I should be able to find time to.
No worries ^^ I haven't posted on several things I needed to partially because of family and partially because of my ribs, so you're clear ^^

Reactions: OtakuKat
@AnastiaCrest01 *slowly raises hand* umm... still room here ?
Yep ^^ It's a little slow right now because of the holidays, but new people are very welcomed right now ^^ We have quite a bit of space to fill! @Kaz is it possible for you to post the link to the OOC? I'm on mobile at the moment and being as you just replied I know you're online lol

So I have a minor question, I know I picked the same as another person but if I change from rookie and up would that work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.