DigiHuman Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AnastiaCrest01

Original poster
All was normal.... Completely normal... You went to school, hung out with your friends, even went to the park. Never would you have expected what would happen when you fell asleep at night.... Your dream was the start of the unusual happenings.... You are surrounded by flashing color as various technological devices from history zoom past you. A voice- no voices, called out urgently, though what was being said could not be understood due to distortion, as if those speaking were on the phone in an area with bad reception... This went on for a while until you woke. All was normal again.... You did what you usually would do to relax and unwind before heading back to sleep. This time you had no dreams, but a distant voice echoed in the darkness... "Find the Peace..." It would say. When you woke in the morning, you were no longer in your room. The ground below you is soft, pillowy, and colorful. The air was light and fresh, and tall walls surrounded the area. You notice what looks to be like giant Easter eggs all around you. It looks familiar, but you can't seem to place it. You are overwhelmed with panic, for you knew you were no longer dreaming. As you gazed about, you found a small puddle on the ground near you. The reflective surface showed some sort of creature where you were. It suddenly came back to you. You were within the Digital World! You remembered the scenery from the show you used to watch! Was the reflection your Digimon partner? Come to think of it, you realize you can't move your arms our legs, and upon looking down, you find you were the monster being reflected back. More panic floods your being before another Digimon walks over. It seemed to be in it's Rookie stage. "What's wrong? " It would ask curiously. Where would you begin.....?

The story starts with your character as a Fresh or In-Training Digimon within a Nursery. This Roleplay will be very different from the anime. Instead of 1 Nursery, there are 5, corresponding with 5 different Clans, the Ato Clan, the Boeki Clan, the Yuki Clan, the Isha Clan, and the Heiwa Clan. However, the Heiwa Clan, the Clan of Peace, has mysteriously vanished. Chaos has erupted between the remaining Clans, and the Heiwa Clan seems to be filled by a new Clan, the Ankoku Clan, the Clan of Darkness. Each Clan has their own cultures and cities. They also used to be very welcoming to the other Clans, however, with the disappearance of the Heiwa Clan, war has broken out, and the darkness grows stronger, tainted everyone's hearts. Only the chosen ones can find the Heiwa Clan, stop the war, and save the Digimon World. You can choose your own Clan to be a part of, but Heiwa is off limits. Two characters are allowed per player, and you may join the Ankoku Clan. However, please try to spread out throughout the Clans. Everyone can't be in one of the 5 Clans. If it comes to that, the Gm's will have to assign Clans. Each Clan has a role, and if no one is in one of the Clans, that role can't be used, ya know? OC Digimon are allowed, I know I'm using one! Also, each of our characters will have a colored gem on their body and unique markings. Clan info below! *Note, the infor is before corruption*

Ato Clan: Resting on a Cliffside, the city of Koteisei houses the famed Ato Clan, the Clan of the Arts! Within the city, life is never dull. The city is filled with plenty of artists of different arts, all who are extremely passionate about everything they do. Each artist Digimon has a different personality, but each one can be extremely overdramatic at times.

Boeki Clan: The port city of Shikuteisei is home to hundreds of merchant Digimon who are skilled in their chosen trade. They are know as the Boeki Clan! This is the best city for supplies and equipment! The Digimon here are usually kind and jolly, but if you mess with them or their line of work, you'll be sorry.

Yuki Clan: Deep in the woods lays the village of Yokosei is what the Yuki Clan calls home. Here they farm and train for battle. Morals and traditions are highly valued here. The village isn't large enough to have City antics, so it is more down to earth. The leader of the Clan is the Elder, and he trains many of the young male Digimon to become Warriors. The Digimon here are kind hearted and helpful, as well as noble and respectful. They don't speak much, having a stoic personality, however, the will risk their lives to help someone else or to follow what they believe in.

Isha Clan: Located dead center between three other clans. The city of Heigasei is the place they call home. The place is swarming with those in the medical field. The city is very high-tech and futuristic. The Digimon here have a heart of gold and only wish the wellbeing of every Digimon. They are often making their own cure alls and they are incredibly smart and multitask (and talk) very well.

Heiwa Clan: Not much was ever known about the mythical Clan of Peace. They never really were to believe to exist until everyone became darker upon Heiwa's disappearance.

Ankoku Clan: This Clan is brand new and is not recognizable as an official Clan. Their location and city name are unknown. These Digimon, though their intentions are unknown, are sly, mischievous, untrustworthy, and unreliable. They are not at all good Digimon.

CS:

Name:

P.O.B.:

Appearance:

History:

Personality:

Digimon:

Digimon Appearance:

Gem Color (one color gem per person! Please no same colors!):

Gem Location:

Markings Color (can be different color than gem):

Markings design:

Digivolution Line:

Abilities (all forms):

Clan:

How you Digivolve?:

Other:

*Note, it may look long, but it's not really. Just basic stuff.
*Note, all Digimon have names instead of ____mon.

Oops ^^' I forgot to explain the gems and makings. The gem is basically your life. If it gets damaged, you get severely injured. The markings are the gem ' s power coursing through you, and based on personality, it will form completely unique markings that softly glow. The markings do not have to be the same color as the gem. Also, you can choose to have the markings show permanently or allow them to show when emotions are at an all time high and/or your attacking or digivolving. Sorry about that ^^' Let me know if something doesn't make sense!

Looks like you put this thread in the wrong place. You should see if you can have it moved to Sign-Ups. c:

Other than that, it looks interesting~ I'll have a chara sheet filled out sometime today.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Looks like you put this thread in the wrong place. You should see if you can have it moved to Sign-Ups. c:

Other than that, it looks interesting~ I'll have a chara sheet filled out sometime today.
Did I? ^^' Oops. Thanks for letting me know. I'm still a bit new to the site, and this is only the 4th thread I made so I'm still learning where everything goes.

Reactions: Kaz
No problem. c: One question, on the character sheet, where it says 'Digimon:' which digivolution's name do we use? The name of the Fresh/In-training stage they start as, or a more commonly used name, like the name of the Rookie stage? I'm not sure how to word this.

No problem. c: One question, on the character sheet, where it says 'Digimon:' which digivolution's name do we use? The name of the Fresh/In-training stage they start as, or a more commonly used name, like the name of the Rookie stage? I'm not sure how to word this.
I'd say Rookie ^^ Since that will be the most used form in this Roleplay, for a little bit of canon aspect. Also, it's moved ^^

• Thank You
Name: Tsubasa Kaoru

P.O.B.: Nara, Japan

Appearance: Click Here For Full Image

History:
Kaoru has lived with his father in Nara, Japan, all his life. As he grew up, he spent most of his free time helping his father around the Veterinary clinic their family owned. As a result, he grew far more partial towards animals, barely seeing a point in giving other people the time of day.
Throughout high school, Kaoru had been working hard to pass with high grades, hoping to get into a good college to pursue a medical degree. Naturally, he wanted nothing more than to follow in his fathers footsteps, to become a vet and be able to take over with the family clinic.

Personality:
Though Kaoru gives off the appearance of a calm and laid-back individual, he's usually just in a constant state of boredom. Though he likes to help out when he can, he doesn't care much for other people and tends to keep a distance from chatty people.
He does, however, have a huge soft spot for animals, whether cute or fierce. This carries over after entering the Digimon world, causing his disdain for other people to sort of fade away, now that all of the other people are creatures of some sort.

Digimon: Wytorimon

Digimon Appearance: Click Here For Full Image

Gem Color: Pale Purple

Gem Location: Back of Neck

Markings Color: Greyish-blue

Markings design: Random swirls in the pattern of feathers

Digivolution Line: Click Here For Full Image

Abilities:
Fresh: Chokomon - Bubble Blow
In Training: Bagumon - Tackle
Rookie: Wytorimon - Sharp Claw | Spinning Needle
Champion: Guhimon - Feather Tornado | Mach Pound | Blaze Blast
Ultimate: Wytengumon - Wing Cutter | Shadow Flight | Lightning Strike | Mirage Blaster
Mega: Daitengumon - Tempest Slash | Storm Gazer | Endless Night | Phantasm | Nose Sprout

Clan: Isha Clan

Digivolve Method:
Automatically Digivolves when he, or those around him, are in danger and he needs the power to protect them.

Other: Having already been plenty knowledgeable in Veterinary medicine as a human, working with medicine and treating Digimon as part of the Isha clan comes almost naturally to him.

----
I got the images and ability information from the DeviantArt of Faluu. So credit for that goes to them. :I

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tsubasa Kaoru
P.O.B.: Nara, Japan
History: (W.I.P)
Personality: (W.I.P)
Digimon: Wytorimon
Gem Color: Pale Purple
Gem Location: Back of Neck
Markings Color: Greyish-blue
Markings design: Random swirls in the pattern of feathers
Abilities:
Fresh: Chokomon - Bubble Blow
In Training: Bagumon - Tackle
Rookie: Wytorimon - Sharp Claw | Spinning Needle
Champion: Guhimon - Feather Tornado | Mach Pound | Blaze Blast
Ultimate: Wytengumon - Wing Cutter | Shadow Flight | Lightning Strike | Mirage Blaster
Mega: Daitengumon - Tempest Slash | Storm Gazer | Endless Night | Phantasm | Nose Sprout
Clan: Isha Clan
How do you Digivolve?: (W.I.P)
Other: (W.I.P)
I got the images and ability information from the DeviantArt of Faluu. So credit for that goes to them. :I
I'm still working on some of the stuff, but is the rest of this about right?
Looks good so far ^^ Can't wait to see it finished!

• Love
I'm making a character right now and I'm just wondering can you have more than one character?

Yep ^^ It says in the description that each player can have at most 2 characters

Name: Koto Monsuta

P.O.B.: Okinawa, Japan

Appearance:
Animeboyblackhair-1.jpg

History: Koto was born in Okinawa during the tsuyu (When it rains a lot and plums start to ripen). Because of that he loved the rain and loved to wear a coat and loved to eat plums. He didn't have many friends because he mostly liked to do stuff when it was raining or snowing. He always wore his coat wherever he went so people started calling him Coat Rack. People thought that that would make him sad but it actually made him happy since he felt like people were starting top notice him more thanks to his coat. One day when he went to sleep he had a weird dream and he awaked in the digital world as a Nibmon.

Personality: Kind/Loves rain/Loves coats/Loves plums/Loves snow/Sly

Digimon: Coatmon

Digimon Appearance:
coatmon_digivolution_line_by_shoyu_rai-d5d0br6.png

Gem Color: Ice blue The color

Gem Location: Chest

Markings Color: Dark blue

Markings design: Rain drops

Digivolution Line: Digivolution Line

Abilities (all forms):
Fresh Nibmon: Bubble Blow
In-Training Demicoatmon: Bubble Blow
Rookie Coatmon: Claw Freezer/Icy Tail
Champion Trenchmon: Strangling Freezer/Blizzard Horn
Ultimate Trenchdramon: Chilling Claws/Ice Locker
Mega Corpsemon: Spine Chiller/Corpse Slicer

Clan: Ankoku

How you Digivolve?: He digivolves whenever he is needed

Other: Is cousins with Mashin Monsuta (The other character I'm planning on making)

I GOT THE IMAGES AND ABILITIES FROM THE DevientArt of Shoyu-Rai SO CREDIT GOES TO HIM

Name: Koto Monsuta
P.O.B.: Okinawa, Japan
Appearance:
Animeboyblackhair-1.jpg
History: Koto was born in Okinawa during the tsuyu (When it rains a lot and plums start to ripen). Because of that he loved the rain and loved to wear a coat and loved to eat plums. He didn't have many friends because he mostly liked to do stuff when it was raining or snowing. He always wore his coat wherever he went so people started calling him Coat Rack. People thought that that would make him sad but it actually made him happy since he felt like people were starting top notice him more thanks to his coat. One day when he went to sleep he had a weird dream and he awaked in the digital world as a Nibmon.
Personality: Kind/Loves rain/Loves coats/Loves plums/Loves snow/Sly
Digimon: Coatmon
Digimon Appearance:
coatmon_digivolution_line_by_shoyu_rai-d5d0br6.png
Gem Color: Ice blue The color
Gem Location: Chest
Markings Color: Dark blue
Markings design: Rain drops
Abilities (all forms):
Fresh Nibmon: Bubble Blow
In-Training Demicoatmon: Bubble Blow
Rookie Coatmon: Claw Freezer/Icy Tail
Champion Trenchmon: Strangling Freezer/Blizzard Horn
Ultimate Trenchdramon: Chilling Claws/Ice Locker
Mega Corpsemon: Spine Chiller/Corpse Slicer
Clan: Ankoku
How you Digivolve?: (I don't understand this)
Other: Is cousins with Mashin Monsuta (The other character I'm planning on making)
I GOT THE IMAGES AND ABILITIES FROM THE DevientArt of Shoyu-Rai SO CREDIT GOES TO HIM
Accepted ^^

@everyone the How you Digivolve is basically saying you have to digivolve on your own through your own means, since we don't have human partners to help us digivolve. Some may use items, others may do it when someone is in danger, just whatever you feel can create a digivolution. There is a limit to how much you can digivolve, so everyone isn't digivolving and god-modding. But yeah, just whatever you feel like ^^

*Edit

If you saw part of my CS here, ignore the fact it was here.... -///-' My draft saved when I went to respond, and I didn't realize....

Name:

Kaylee Parks

Female

P.O.B.:

London

Appearance:

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
1be432398747b9eda2cb186ab1374984.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

History:

Will fill in later

Personality:

She is very quiet and lonely, but she'll never reveal it. She tends to act cold and careless in order to hide her insecurities. Her temper is not one to laugh at, and neither is her strength. Though most wouldn't understand her drawings and paintings, but they are a window into what she is truly feeling. She is kind hearted, yet her cold exterior attitude covers that up. There are moments when her shell softens, but it won't last long before she snaps at anyone who saw and storms off. She will do anything to help those in need, but will deny that she did it because she wanted to. Most of the time she can be seen lazing about, or completely ignoring someone. Despite seemingly ignoring others, she actually listens intently, and will end up doing what is asked of her if it is for a good cause.

Digimon:

Rumon

Digimon Appearance:

Still drawing

Black

Gem Location:

Forehead

Red

Markings design:

Jagged lines and circles create somewhat of a rune look. The mark permanently show

Digivolution Line:

Puffmon (Fresh), Terasumon (In-Training), Rumon (Rookie), Amarumon (Champion), Undecided (Mega), Undecided (Perfect)

Abilities (all forms):

Puffmon: Paint Bubble

Terasumon: Pyro Burst, Paint Tail, Tackle

Rumon: Paint Sword, Flare Whip, Color Claw, Rune Burst

Amarumon: Color Wing, Pyro Reflector, Paint Slash, Wolf Rejuvenation

Clan:

Ato Clan

How you Digivolve?:

Digivolves using Sun Fragments ( pieces of a shield with the sun engraved on it); Carries only three to be able to Digivolve to Perfect; lasts a good half hour; can only be used once

Other:

When alone, she tends to sing or paint, expressing what she keeps holed up within. If others catch her, she grows defensive.

Because I suck at drawing humans on the computer, her human form was made using a digimon character creator on dA. I do not own the model, creator, or anything of the likes. I only own the design as I put it together.

Reactions: Kaz
Keisukei Nagano
Tourai.jpg

P.O.B.:
Tokyo

History:
Keisukei was the only son of multi billionaire Wataru Nagano, his mother left him due to his father abusive attitude towards her. Ever since he was a child Keisukei was trained to be like his father, everything was to prepare him to be the next throne of the W Corp. Keisukei got no friends as well as time to play as his father give him full schedule of studying but one day on a starry night he saw a meteor fall and wish that he could get out of this place for eternity. That's when Keisukei dream comes true...

Personality:
Despite being anti social, Keisukei seems to be warm heart and that's apply only if you don't back stab him. Keisukei have a problem trusting you once you double cross him once but with that being said Keisukei isn't someone who back down from any challenge from a stronger opponents but in reverse he would get excited.

Digimon:
Veemon

Digimon Appearance:
digimon_fusion_ccg_fan_card___veemon_artwork_by_veemon_tamer-d7g51xa.jpg

Dark Green

Gem Location:
Right hand

Lime

Markings design:
Letter V

Digivolution Line:
Veemon - ExVeemon- VictoryVeemon - PaladinVeemon
v_mon_exe__by_neegasai-d53m7m3.gif
xv_mon_exe_by_neegasai-d5rmhdn.gif
victorizedramon__updated__by_neegasai-d4fzypg.gif
miracle_v_dramon_by_neegasai-d6s2amb.png

Abilities (all forms):

Veemon: Vee Headbutt - Vee Punch - Vee Uppercut
ExVeemon: EX V Laser, EX V Barrage, Vee Claw
VictoryVeemon: Gaia Claw, Cresent Slash, Gaia Force.
PaladinVeemon: V Impact, Gaia Slash, Royal Flash

Clan:
Boeki

How you Digivolve?:
Keisukei Rarely digivolve unless needed to, he always take the form of Veemon and Exveemon in Boeki and during war.

Other:
Keisukei hold an IQ of 157 which mean he's a genius~

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Keisukei Nagano
Tourai.jpg

P.O.B.:
Tokyo

History:
Keisukei was the only son of multi billionaire Wataru Nagano, his mother left him due to his father abusive attitude towards her. Ever since he was a child Keisukei was trained to be like his father, everything was to prepare him to be the next throne of the W Corp. Keisukei got no friends as well as time to play as his father give him full schedule of studying but one day on a starry night he saw a meteor fall and wish that he could get out of this place for eternity. That's when Keisukei dream comes true...

Personality:
Despite being anti social, Keisukei seems to be warm heart and that's apply only if you don't back stab him. Keisukei have a problem trusting you once you double cross him once but with that being said Keisukei isn't someone who back down from any challenge from a stronger opponents but in reverse he would get excited.

Digimon:
Veemon

Digimon Appearance:
digimon_fusion_ccg_fan_card___veemon_artwork_by_veemon_tamer-d7g51xa.jpg

Dark Green

Gem Location:
Right hand

Lime

Markings design:
Letter V

Digivolution Line:
Veemon - ExVeemon- VictoryVeemon - PaladinVeemon
v_mon_exe__by_neegasai-d53m7m3.gif
xv_mon_exe_by_neegasai-d5rmhdn.gif
victorizedramon__updated__by_neegasai-d4fzypg.gif
miracle_v_dramon_by_neegasai-d6s2amb.png

Abilities (all forms):

Veemon: Vee Headbutt - Vee Punch - Vee Uppercut
ExVeemon: EX V Laser, EX V Barrage, Vee Claw
VictoryVeemon: Gaia Claw, Cresent Slash, Gaia Force.
PaladinVeemon: V Impact, Gaia Slash, Royal Flash

Clan:
Boeki

How you Digivolve?:
Keisukei Rarely digivolve unless needed to, he always take the form of Veemon and Exveemon in Boeki and during war.

Other:
Keisukei hold an IQ of 157 which mean he's a genius~
What's with you always finding epic images XD Accepted ^^

Reactions: GreenSea
Name: Aria Sakura Ibeki

P.O.B: Kyoto

Appearance:image.jpg

History: Aria has always been alone, her parents died when she was very young leaving her in an orphanage where she grew up unclaimed by anyone she never cared much for others and she always faded into the background drowning in music. She started working when she was 14 years old and she worked in an inn, she had to deal with people more this way and eventually she started to grow out of her shell proving to be a really sweet girl, she worked hard and eventually saved enough to live on her own. She had to live in an approved apartment through with other high school students in similar situations.

Personality: she's sweet and kind though she still has moments of loneliness where she can be quite mean. If she's not in a mood she's very outgoing and able to make friends easily. She enjoys music which is the best way to start a conversation with her. She is loyal to friends to a fault and can have a short temper for stupidity.

Digimon: Renamon

Digimon Appearance:image.jpg (click for full view)

Gem Color: crimson red

Gem Location: Center of her chest

Markings color: bright purple

Markings Design: two almost ying yang styled symbols on her knees, she also has a few extra markings swirl styled up her arms and across her back that can only be seen when she's about to Digivolve.

Digivolution Line: image.jpg done in similar color scheme to the original form

Abilities all forms: Renamon~ Diamond Storm and Power Paw|Kiyubimon~ Dragon Wheel, Fox Tail Inferno| Taomon~ Talisman of Light, Thousand Spells, Talisman Star| Sakuyamon~ Spirit Strike, Amethyst Mandala, Twin Blades of Beauty and of Truth, Crystal Sphere, Amethyst Wind (okay I know that's a lot but it is her Mega)

Clan: Ato Clan

How you Digivolve?: She can only Digivolve when her emotions are running high.

Other: N/A

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.