Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As he saw Bridge and Michelle come back. And he was surprised to see Bridge helping Michelle! And even more surprised when Ethan came to Michelle's rescue, of course he did kind of pissed him off when he shoved Bridge out of the way. Tgen Mr. F came in and when he saw Bridge's face he was surprised to see her crying! She never cried, then again he could see they were tears of anger, and her expression showed nothing but pure rage. The next thing he knows she is chasing after Mr.F "BRIDGE!"

Bridge couldn't hear him due to her pure rage. Mr. F has took it too far! She caught up to him easily and grabbed him by the back of his shirt. She then slammed him against the lockers and glared into his wide eyes.
"FUCK YOU!" She punched him hard in the face, he got hit so hard the back of his head hit against the lockers, causing him to have a concussion. "I SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOU!" she repeatedly started pounding on his face, all she could see was red. As she continued pounding his face, giving him an broken nose, a busted lip... and hell, his entire face was busted, beat up and bloody. The Mr. F was suddenly too weak to fight back. She threw him to the ground and continued pounding him up, his blood on her knuckles. All those years of the bullshit with Michelle, all those years of being treated like shit from her own brothers, the shit with Mr. F, and the shit with her father all built up the anger inside her. She continued to pound his face until she no longer saw red. She stopped then looked down at him, anger no longer controlling her. She could tell he was unconscious.
She beat him way worse then she did beat the shit out of Michelle. She then gave him one mre good and final kick against his ribs, the kick actually broke a couple of ribs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drake stood when he saw Bridget and Michelle fall from the vents. He smiled and took a drink of the beer, finishing it. He went to meet the two girls, he noticed the blood coming from Michelles face. He felt Haven try to grab ahold of his hand, but he slipped away and ran to Michelle and Bridge. Ethan made it to them before Drake could, and quickly grabbed one of her pills. Grabbing ahold of Michelle's hand he said "What the hell happened Michelle?" Before he heard her answer, Mr. Franklin shouted "How the hell did you two get out?" Bridge started crying tears of anger, and chased Mr. Franklin out of the room. His anger rising, he looked towards Ethan and hit him lightly on his shoulder, saying "Look after her for me." He shot Haven a glance, who quickly shook her head, but Drake ran after Bridge and Mr.F. He came to find Mr. Franklin on the floor unconscious, Bridge over him. She suddenly gave a satisfying kick to his ribs. He heard a few crack loudly and frowning, he walked passed Bridge saying "Didn't let me have any fun?" He grabbed Mr. Franklin by the shirt and leaned him against a wall. Looking towards Bridge, he said to her "I'd head back to the others, get something for your arm, and make sure Michelle is alright. I wanna have a talk with Mr. Shit for Brains."

She looked at him and was surprised then she when he mentioned her arm she looked down at it and saw the gash, now it was starting to hurt a bit. Then she looked back at Drake attempting to ignore the pain on her arm, "I am fine, its honestly not that bad," ok, so that was a lie, but she didn't want to go back there, "And why should I go to the others?" she looks at him, "They wont do shit. So I am staying out here." she looked at him determined but says all of this in a nice voice, so far he has been nice to her.
She thinks, 'Nobody cares about me anyways...'

Drake grunted disapproving, and took another look at her arm. It wasnt bleeding anymore, but it looked like it could start at any moment. "Damn Bridge, you girls are gonna be the death of me." He said jokingly. He took off his hoodie, then his shirt. He took one look at the shirt and frowned. It was his his favorite t-shirt, a black shirt, with a wolf tearing out of it (See picture below). "Dammit" he said as he tore the shirt in two, then tossed her half of the shirt. "Atleast wrap your arm with that, maybe that will it from getting infected." He took a glance at Mr. Franklin, now starting to stir. His eyes blinked open and he seemed confused. Drake held a hand down to him, and helped him stand up. With a grin Drake said "Your the brainless piece of shit bitch." He sent his knee into his stomach, and followed up with an uppercut knocking him off balanced. Drake sent a headbutt his way, breaking the mans nose and knocking him to the floor.

dye-black-breakthrough-wolf-t-shirt-design.jpg

Haven sat next to Michelle on the floor pouting for her friend and for her jeans. Her new white jeans were so cute, and really showed off her butt! Its not like Haven was looking at her butt, but she was just admiring her jeans. She whispered to her "Your gonna be okay Michelle, me and you are gonna go get some Starbucks after this okay?" She wasn't sure if Michelle could hear her, but she went ahead and said it. She looked at Ethan and had disapproving frown on her face as she thought back to what she said earlier, and said "Hey Ethan...sorry about earlier. Just not having the best of days you know?" It took courage to do what he just did, stepping up to help Michelle even after how mean she was to him.​

Bridge looked up at him, she was frowning but after that joke she did manage to crack a smile, "Gee thanks-" she started to say then he suddenly took off his hoodie then his shirt 'What is he doing?!' then once he ripped it she realized what he was doing. She took the one half from him and wrapped it around her arm and blushed slightly... Bridge blushed! As far as she can remember she never blushed. 'Why am I blushing all of a sudden?' she sighed then the when she looked back at Drake he kneed him in the stomach. She looked at him surprised as he was having his turn with the new punching bag then smirked, "Damn," she said, "You sure are full of surprises."

Ethan rushed over to the water machine, grabbing a plastic cup beside it. He noticed the machine was empty, no watrr. "Typical school..." he muttered before grabbing his wwater bottle and pouring a fair amount into the plastic cup. He heard Haven's apology. "Yeah, whatever." he said, forcing the pill as well as a gulp of water into her mouth. "You have to swallow it with the pill, Michelle." Ethan instructed.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Michelle put the pill in her mouth and smiled weakly at Haven, "Yes please, I so need a vanilla latte on soy right now." Ethan had returned with the water and she frowned, taking a sip from the cup helped the pill go down smoothly. The water refreshed her even though her head was still throbbing. Looking around she realized that Bridge and Drake had left the room. Turning her head toward the door she saw it was open which could only mean one thing. Preparing to stand up she ignored the head spin that was beginning to start again. "Where the hell are Drake and Bridge, they are going to kill Mr. Franklin." She managed to get up before she had to grab the table to keep from falling. Heart pounding she clenched her eyes shut, "Why cant those damn pills work any faster." Shaking her head a bit she stood up straight wavering only for a moment before she marched out of the library.

Mr. Franklin was unconscious, Drake was shirtless, and Bridget was bleeding. What. the. Fuck. Michelle stomped to a halt, arms crossed as she glared at Drake's toned bare back. "What in the name of fuck are you doing Drake?" Her voice was shrill. "Do you want to end up in County again?" Whirling on Bridget who was wrapping her arm with half of Drake's shirt she assumed was standing there with a grin on her face. "I am glad you find this entertaining Whorey, do you realize that we are up to our balls in trouble?" Hands flying she gestured to Mr. F. "Han är medvetslös!!" Michelle was yelling in pure Swedish now, that was a bad sign. The world was tilting again as she got worked up so she leaned against the wall, fingers massaging her temples. "Kristus!" Michelle hissed, this is why she couldn't stand these people sometimes. Detention was supposed to fly by, now there were people drinking, smoking, fighting, and now? Unconscious.

[ Han är medvetslös - He is unconscious] : : [ Kristus - Christ ]

Reactions: 2 people
Ethan observed Michelle march out of the library, a look of disbelief on his face. "I...I... I just saved her life. She didn't even look at me." he cried, turning to Haven. "She didn't even look at me." Ethan repeated. "What...the......fuck?" he continued to stare at Haven, even though he was talking more to himself than her.

Bridge looked at Michelle a little surprised then she shrugged, "Does it look like I care? Because I don't. Besides," she didn't looked worried at all, "My mom is one of the best lawyers around. And there is no way she would let her, 'perfect little angel' go to jail. And plus I can talk to her about saving the rest of your asses. Hel! Maybe I can ask her to help us bring Mr. F down." she smirks and when she said, 'perfect little angel' she used air quotes with her good hand, it hurt to lift up her wounded arm.
"Besides, we have enough evidence against him."
Bridge's mom maybe a lawyer but she wasn't filthy stinky rich, but she wasn't poor either.

Michelle ignored Bridget, she had heard of her mother. And the girl must have had some weird dellusion about her mother since Ms. Corey had lost more cases than she had won. If anyone was going to get them out of trouble, it would be her father who was drinking buddies with both of the town's judges since they had all went to college together. Holding up a hand to quiet her she glared at Drake. "Drake. Hello?"

Drake looked down at his naked torso, and he quickly put his hoodie on. He felt his face getting warm and he said "It looks like he broke your fucking nose! Im not gonna stand by while he tries to fuck everyone girl here!" He then added quickly " Plus- Her arm was cut open! She didn't wanna go back to the library so I wrapped her arm!" Going towards Michelle, he asked "How are you feeling?"​

Michelle sighed angrily, how many times did he have to get in trouble for it to get through his head. She really needed to sit down judging by the angry swirling of her head, clearing her throat and looking back up at Drake she shook her head. A small smile on her lips. "I will be okay as soon as I get to burn into Reese." Michelle was still upset about the girl taking her first date in a long time. But his loss, right? "Whats the time?" She really wanted to get out of there, she might just have to go home and pass out for a little while. Shivering she wrapped her arms around herself, hemophilia was a bitch.

Bridge felt heat rush to cheeks when she looked at Drake. She had to look away. When the ' Princess' asked what time it was, the birlttersweet redhead pulled out her phone with her good arm, "Its 3 pm. 1 hour left." she put her phone back then held her bad arm and grit her teeth, it was starting to bleed again. Damn, it was really starting to hurt.

Drake got a curous look on his face and asked "What did Reese do now?" He noticed her shiver and quickly said "I'll drive you back to your place if you want." He looked towards Bridge and said "And Im gonna take you to the hospital Bridge!"

Bridge looked at him surprised, "Wait what?" she looked up at them. She heard what he said but she was just surprised.
"Is that really necessary?" she added.

Michelle shrugged him off and looked nearly about as shocked as Bridge did when he told her he was taking her to the hospital. "Um what? She has a scratch big deal. I am the one with the god damn broken nose and hemophilia!" Voice like venom she sniffed. "Have fun with Whorey, I completely understand now." Turning away from Drake she made her way back into the library to find her phone to call her father.

OOC- I seemed to have missed a lot.. Apologies. ><

---

Lifting his head, slowly as if it weighed a tonne, from the desk he rubbed his eyes mumbling about the time and how long he'd slept for. Yawning he took a quick look around, "...what the...?" Standing slowly, as the position he slpet in had left him feeling groggy and stiff. He walked slowly towards the door, just as Michelle entered. ".....Mornin'" He mumbled in her direction as he walked past her into the corridor. With a pained look of confusuion on his face he asked, not to anyone in particular, "...what the hell happened?"

Drake took a step back and mentally slapped himself. "Michelle wait! I would of course take you to the hospital too! Thats not what I meant at all! I'm just saying, if that gets infected she'll have to get it cut off or something!" He hurried down the hallway after Michelle, totally forgeting to answer Bridge.

Drake was chasing after her, at the moment it really didn't matter. What was with everyone trying to cater to that nobody? It was like the whole shiny new toy thing hadn't expired. It had been six years of Bridget The Whore trying to tear Michelle's thrown down. Like that was ever going to happen. Even Drake was being manipulated by her, "She is such a god dammed succubus!" She whirled on Drake, pointing at the exit of the library. "Why am I the only one who isn't blinded by it!" Michelle rolled her eyes crossing her arms, she couldn't believe she was arguing with someone she hadn't even had a proper date with. "That would be an improvement!" Michelle mused with the idea of Bridget with only one arm, even that wasn't bringing an evil grin to her face. "I am just so ready for this god damn day to end!" Michelle was slowly beginning to feel defeated. "Reese has Nathan, Whorey has you, I just want a fucking coffee and to call it a day." Yanking out a chair she sat down with her head in her hands. She felt like her brand new white jeans; bloodied, ruined, and five seconds away from being forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.