Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake was suddenly jerked off of Ethan before he could do any more damage, and he reconised Mr. Greene. He let him yell at Ethan, and Drake walked away back towards Michelle, stopping by a desk to get her some tissues. By the time he made it to the table, Mr. Greene and Haven were surronding Michelle. Standing across from her, he laid the tissue's down infront of her and he smiled at Mr. Greene alittle bit skittishly "Uhh..Hey Mister G, hows it going?"

Haven rushed over to her friend, and leaned over beside her, grabbing the pill bottle from earlier she asked Mr. Greene "Should she take another one of these?" She and Mr. Greene got along.....sorta. As far as she knew, Mr. Greene thought she was alright the couple of times she went to Michelle's house.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Ethan slouched in his chair, out of breath. He wasn't hurt or scared. "Your daughter is the only bitch here, Robert." he chuckled as he stood. "Go to hell, dickhead." he growled, turning to Drake.

Diego groaned and slowly lifted from the carpeted floor. Looking around he still saw all the obvious people, but know there was more. What exactly did he miss? That's what I get for not getting any sleep tonight. Standing up, still a bit groggy, he sat in the only available chair. "Who the fuck are you?" (Robert)
----
Gabby leaned on a wall near the back , away from everyone's line of sight, her phone in her hand. Little did everyone know, she was video taping everything that was going on. She was apart of the school newspaper , and this kind of scope. Would totally get her in the top position.

Michelle groaned as her vision cleared a bit, she smelled a strong and very expensive after-shave that smelled distinctly like... "Dad?" Michelle looked up and saw that her Father was in the library, he was looking at another red haired woman. What was going on? "Daddy? What are you doing here? What is going on?" Michelle's voice was soft, and very weak. If this kept up she would end up in the hospital. She then heard the red headed woman sounding quite angry and frantic. Did she just say something about her father? "I know that he is..." Then she saw that the woman pointed at Bridget. No fucking way.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Robert ignored the dweeb of a kid and tried to keep his back to Jane, the last thing he needed was for her to "That man is you father." Shit. Robert stood up and nodded to his assistant who offered Michelle some chocolate to help get her head back where it needed to be. This was just what Robert needed, his daughter finding out that he had another daughter. Fucking fantastic. Drake also said hello, he waved him off. "Handle Michelle Drake." Walking over to Jane, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out into the hall so she wouldn't cause a scene. "Jane. Lets talk about this without upsetting our kids please." His voice was low and firm, but gentle. The woman was as gorgeous as ever, but he was a widow. Wait, he was a widow. A flash of a grin twisted the man's lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michelle watched her father walk out with the other woman in horror, was that his hand around her waist? What were they going to do in the hall? Why was Bridget her sister? How could he betray Mom like that? Why was he smiling? Biting back tears she stared at the chocolate Andrea had given her, feeling spiteful she looked at the pretty young woman and sneered. "Is he fucking you too?" Michelle looked away angrily as Andrea flushed embarrassed. Of course he was. Diego had come back around, Ethan was glaring at her and bothering the hell out of her. "I never liked you Ethan. You were my friend when we were kids, why you just became an possessive asshole all of a sudden makes me sick." She was on a roll. "You act as if you ever had a chance with me you fucking weirdo." She had a dark gleam in her eyes as she stared at him. She hoped that he would get up again, this time it wouldn't be her about to go unconscious. Her rage was uncontrollable. Tearing into her bag she yanked a few of her most beloved games and threw them at him, "And stop giving me these fucking video games! I. Dont. Want. Them. You. Fucking. Creep." This time tears escaped her bloodshot eyes as she stood, without another word she made a beeline to one of the bookshelves and buckled over. Tears streaming down her flushed cheeks as she sobbed silently so no one would hear her breaking.

(( OMG hald;fhajhdsfjh I am so sorry for the wait!!! I have been so darn busy! I hope this makes up for my gone-ness-ness!! ))

Ethan glared at Michelle as she ran away. His face faltered slightly as guilt washed over as he started to gather the games up. He made his way to Michelle and saw her sadness. He sighed, dropping the games on the floor next to her. "I'm just sick of the way you treat me, Michelle. I saved your fucking life and you just blank me as if nothing happened. I understand I'm less popular then you and socializing with me would embarras you, but I wish you would at least acknowledge me." Ethan said softly.

Michelle had her legs drawn to her chest, forehead resting on her knees. The tears had stopped, the trails of mascara being the only sign that tears had ever fell down her cheeks. She hated Robert. She hated Bridget. She hated detention. Worst of all, she hated herself. Why had she tried to tell a teacher that her handbag was a fake? Why couldn't she have just kept her big mouth shut and continued on with her life. None of this would have ever happened. She would still feel just as healthy as she did after a good run. Now she was lightheaded and a few degrees too cold. Not like Robert cared anyways, he was too busy schmoozing Jane.
"I'm just sick of the way you treat me, Michelle. I saved your fucking life and you just blank me as if nothing happened. I understand I'm less popular then you and socializing with me would embarrass you, but I wish you would at least acknowledge me." Michelle looked up from under her lashes. It was Ethan looking like a dejected and spanked puppy. Anger welling up in her throat she slammed her hand into the bookshelf, ignoring the pain from the sudden backlash. "Fuck you Ethan! I would have been fine you god damn creep! Haven could have gotten my pills just as fast if not faster than you had and she wouldn't have been trying to get in my pants even though she is a lesbian. We are not kids anymore! I am not 'required' to acknowledge you! And really? You so call 'save' my life and then slap me? The slapping only made things worse you fucking tool!" Michelle stood up and fell into the bookshelves, but she didn't care. Walking down the aisles she held onto the bookshelves, she needed to get to her purse. Ethan was worse than some of her ex-boyfriends. Thinking he was entitled to her attention and access to her goods, she had acknowledged Ethan. She had spoken to before Haven had come to rescue her. What more did he want? "God Ethan, what do you want from me? I have nothing to give you. I don't like you. I never will." Michelle called over her shoulder, and for the first time it was true.

"You're right. I need to stop being the puppy that follows you around, Michelle. And, you know what? I don't like you either. You're a bitch. I understand you've been through alot in life, but being a brainless piece of fuck won't solve your problems. Perhaps, being nice to everyone would help you. I suppose you don't wanna lower yourself to people at my pathetic level though, do you? But don't take my advice, I'm just a nerd." Ethan chuckled as he slowly walked away. This detention had changed him somewhat. He was too clingy, too desperate. This detention made him realize that he needs to change that. A new look made its way across his face as looked back at Michelle. It was smug, he almost wanted to laugh at Michelle's mascara. "Whatever." he muttered, continuing to walk away.

((I think it's time to say goodbye to Ethan. He wasn't THAT relevant of a character. If you guys agree, I'm fine with him going. If you guys disagree, I'm fine with him staying. I just don't see what he could do now? Have a fight with Drake? Nah.))

(It is really up to you.)
This is crazy.... This entire thing was crazy. One moment Bridge had no dad then the next tbing you know he is standing right here! And now Bridge has a sister?! And it is Michelle?! Bridge looke down at her shoes her hair falling over her face, she mutters, "Bullshit...."
Jane shovess Robert, "DONY TOUCH ME YOU SICKO!" Jane yelled causing Bridge to look up again. She clenched her fists. She ran up to them and got in between them, "STOP IT!!!" Bridge yelled so loudly it echoed in the room. This caused the parents to go silent. Bridge glared at her dad, "There is no way YOU are my dad! I want a DNA test do you understand?!"
Suddenly Mr. Robert smirked a familiarsmirk, causing Bridge to have a flashback. The man in front of her... molested her as a child. Bridge loiks stunned for a moment but that quickly disappears,. She glared into his eyes, "Get the DNA test. Understand?"

Robert pulled back his arm, looking back at Jane he sighed and lowered his voice to speak when Bridget stood in between them. A DNA test she wanted, she must have been in denial. "Ní féidir liom gá tástáil DNA diabhal. Thought fuair tú do chuid gruaige rua ó do mháthair?" He spoke to the two in Irish so Michelle if hearing wouldn't understand. Robert reached around Bridget and grabbed Jane's arm before she could pull away again, and dragged her out into the hall. Bridget had grown up to be quite the young lady, she was the spitting image of her mother. He chuckled darkly, "Jane, ba chóir duit d'fhág an baile. Dúirt mé leat a fhágáil ar an mbaile, agus anseo a thagann tú crawling ar ais go dtí dom cosúil le soith i teasa." He spoke too low for anyone but Jane to hear.

-----

Michelle looked around the corner of the bookshelf and saw Jane yelling at her father, and Bridget looking quite bewildered before she asked for a DNA test. Sighing heavily she moved to the table with her purse and sat down at it, head in her hands. Robert was a sick bastard, who had slept around with another woman after they had gotten married. It was so clear now, Michelle was older than Bridget by just a few months. Michelle was conceived on her parent's honeymoon, and Bridget's mother was Robert's new assistant when he arrived back at his workplace at a top notch law firm in which he was the head of the company back then. All the distant memories came flooding back to her, whimpering she clenched her eyes shut. Robert was a liar and a cheater.

(( "Ní féidir liom gá tástáil DNA diabhal. Thought fuair tú do chuid gruaige rua ó do mháthair?" - I don't need a damn DNA test. Thought you got your red hair from your mum?

"Jane, ba chóir duit d'fhág an baile. Dúirt mé leat a fhágáil ar an mbaile, agus anseo a thagann tú crawling ar ais go dtí dom cosúil le soith i teasa." - Jane, you should have left this town. I told you to leave this town, and here you come crawling back to me like a bitch in heat. ))

((Last post.))

Ethan left the building and got hit by a car. He died.

((kthxbai))

(That escalated quickly XD. Btw Rosie Bridge is a year older lol)
Bridge yelled in Irish after her father,"Tá tú ag fucking atá suite! Ba mhaith liom an tástáil DNA diabhal! Tú ceachtar a dhéanamh nó beidh mé cic do thóin!" she grit her teeth. That asshole! There was no way he was her father! She kicked down a bookshelf out of anger. She then looked over at Michelle, there was anger and confusion in her eyes. 'Could she really be... my sister?' she asked herself then sighed, ' I want proof.'
~~~~~~~~
Jane glared at him angrily, she yelled loud enough for Bridge to hear, "Yeah ceart! Cosúil mhaith liom a crawl riamh ar ais chugat tú ag fuck tinn! Raped tú mo 'níon hálainn! Chun liom go bhfuil go léir go bhfuil tú carn de cac. I dont mé orduithe a ghlacadh ó leat ..." she jerked out of his grasp, she paused for a moment and added, "Agus má tá tú teagmháil a dhéanamh riamh mo 'níon, nó Michelle arís, beidh mé tú a mharú. Tuiscint a fháil ar?" And before he could say anything she walked back to the library.
~~~~~~~
As soon as her mom entered the library, Bridge heard the screeching of tires then a loud thud she got a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. She yelled, "Cad é an ifreann sin?!" as she ran outside. As soon as she open the front door she sees Evan's lifeless body lying in the road. The driver quickly got out and and ran to the boy, he kneeled down next to him then Bridge ran up to him to help. Blood was spilling out of his body onto the road. She kneeled down next to Evan's other side. She put to fingers on his next to try to feel a pulse. Nothing. She glanced at the man, "Call an ambulance." she said.
The man nodded and rushed to his car, grabbed his cell phone and dialed 911. As the man was talking on the phone Bridge began CPR. She tilted his head up slightly, then opened his mouth and pinched his nose. She took a deep breath the put her lips next to his then blew a couple times into his mouth then she pulled away and put her hands together and put them against the center of his chest. She began pounding her hands against it, "Come on..." she whispered then blew a couple of times into his mouth once again, pinching his nose. She continued this process.

(Tá tú ag fucking atá suite! Ba mhaith liom an tástáil DNA diabhal! Tú ceachtar a dhéanamh nó beidh mé cic do thóin!: You are fucking lying! I want the damn DNA test! You either do it or I will kick your ass!)

(Yeah ceart! Cosúil mhaith liom a crawl riamh ar ais chugat tú ag fuck tinn! Raped tú mo 'níon hálainn! Chun liom go bhfuil go léir go bhfuil tú carn de cac. I dont mé orduithe a ghlacadh ó leat ...: Yeah right! Like I would ever crawl back to you you sick fuck! You raped my beautiful daughter! To me all you are is a pile of shit. I dont take orders from you...)

(Agus má tá tú teagmháil a dhéanamh riamh mo 'níon, nó Michelle arís, beidh mé tú a mharú. Tuiscint a fháil ar?: And if you ever touch my daughter or Michelle again, I will kill you. Understand?)

(Cad é an ifreann sin?!: What the hell was that?!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan looked up as he watched his life slip away. He saw a figure raise above him, slowly making out Bridget. She leaned in closer but Ethan's eyes shut and blood began to pour out from his stomach. His pulse left his grasp. He was gone.

((Sorry, bit too dramatic. Wanted to leave with a bang though, so I figured why not add more drama to the plate? XD))

(Atleast Bridge tried XD)
Bridge continued the CPR process not wanting to give up, "Come on kid," she muttered as she pounded her hands against his chest... but he was gone. Eventually Bridge stopped, she knew he was gone. Immidiatly the man rushed to her side and said , "They are on there-" he could tell by Bridge's expression that he was gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.