Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
response he looked right at her, "Let me know when you have a better personality." then he looked back at Bridge and smiled, gently took her hand and started walking to where she was sitting, "I am going o sit by you Bridge."

Michelle sighed softly, she wasn't going to give up. Even if he was Whorey's sloppy seconds. Smiling in his direction she piped up again, "Oh I will darling, and be sure to let me know when you want to have a little fun." Flipping her hair over her shoulder she smiled evilly. The way she was making eyes with Jayden, Luke the puppy was fixing himself up for heartbreak like a roasted pig with an apple in its snout.

Ethan cleared his throat tapping her again. "Michelle?" he asked, his voice surprisingly a little shaky.

Bridge followed Luke then sat besife him, still ignoring Michelle. Luke always told her how much he hated her. He made it perfectly clear.

Sighing and turning Michelle sighed heavily, tone already sharp, "What is--" Michelle saw her copy of Ocarina. A slight blush colored her cheeks and she snatched it from his fingers before Haven, or anyone, could see and stuffed it in her bag. She cleared her throat and lifted her chin up, "Thanks Geekfreak." Michelle raised an eyebrow and scowled at him. "Well? Anything else?" She glared at him, hoping to God that he would just walk away quietly and not ask if she had the newest Pokemon game. Which she did, but now was so not the time. Reputation was currency, and this boy had zero.

He smiled as she took it. But it soon vanished when he heard 'Geekfreak.' He looked up at her, due to his short size and sort of gave an expression of 'Why?' on his face. "Could I hang out with you guys? I mean, I-I could d-do your homework for you o-or get you something." he stuttered. He knew Michelle had changed but he was slightly afraid of her. She had just insulted him.

Luke rolled his eyes 'There is no way i will have fun with her...' he turned and looked at Bridge and smiled, "Geez... I dont believe her," the he whispered in her ear so no one else can hear him, "I cannot believe you havent strangled her yet...' then he chuckled.

Michelle was becoming impatient, why couldn't he just walk away and pester her when there weren't so many people around. He was such a short and skinny kid, she was 5"8 and he was still at least two inches shorter. Hadn't he reached his growing spurt yet. Shaking her head, why on earth did she care about this kid at all? He was just some overgrown nerd who hadn't had the pleasure of being introduced to the amazing world of people and connections. But he was the only one left that still knew the real her, so didn't she kind of owe it to him? Knowing what a closet nerd she was, that had to be a heavy burden. Breaking under his somewhat adorable stare she relented, but her tone did not change.

"Ugh, Fine. I have Micro Chemistry notes from Kim that need to be copied, Math 110 120 homework, and two essays. One formal, and one argumentative." She fired it all off without reserve, "And if Haven requires anything, you do that too. Okay?" The 'Okay' was soft, Michelle thought with a terrible fear that she was becoming soft. Maybe it was the fact that he was the only one who didn't hate her that she granted him the kindness of not being left alone. Michelle needed that. Luke and Bridge both held that passionate hatred, and though it was nice to play with. It still hurt, but there was no way in hell she would ever admit that. Even to herself.

Bridge smiled a bit then looked at him, "You know... this maybe strange... but she might actually not be that bad." she couldnt believe she was saying this, but that is how she felt. She honestly believed Michelle can be a good person if she wants to.

Ethan was slightly shocked at the amount of homework that Michelle had just thrown at him. He liked Michelle though and if that was what it took to be with her than that's what he would do. The other girl was pretty enough but he really didn't wanna do her homework. He sighed, just loud enough for Michelle to hear. "Why do I have to do HER homework as well?" he mumbled, grumpily.

Luke looked at her stunned, he couldnt believe what he was hearing. He looked into her emerald green eye to try to seeif she was joking. Nothing. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Michelle was making Ethan do her homework. He looked back at Bridge, "Oh yeah," he says sarcastically, "she is definatly nice."

Michelle ignored the whispering of Bridge and Luke, looked down on Ethan. "Oh well, it was fun chatting with you." How dare he be so ungrateful after she just lowered herself to his pathetic level and he was just going to whine and complain about it. He was smart, she was in all of his honor classes, and he took duel credits. Honestly, he begged and then complained. What a class act.

She stuffed her apple into his mouth to get him to shut up and smirked, "Hush you."

Haven smiled slightly and said towards Michelle "Im fine, I dont have any homework! Thanks though!" She looked toward the geekish kid, and he heard him say "Why do I have to do HER homework as well?" Her smile fading, she said in a slightly rude tone "Oh thats alright, I wouldn't want a nerd like you doing my homework anyway. Wouldnt want your germs all over it, now would I?" Turning to Michelle, she started to pull her away from the geeky Ethan. She shot a rude glance to Bridget and Ethan and she said in a kinda loud voice "What's up with these people? Most of them are so...weird!" Most of the time, Haven was extremely nice, but her day wasn't turning out to well. First, she almost had her phone taken away because she ignored her mom, next she had to wake up earlier than normal to come to Saturday detention, and finally she had to deal with Mr.Franklin and that rude Ethan kid. Drake suddenly spoke out coming towards the two girls, "Whats up Haven?"

Drake headed towards the two girls, a smile on his face, at another one of his friends made it to detention. When Haven first moved to his school, he had a huge crush on her, but once he found out she was lesbian, he settled for friends. He looked toward Bridge and Luke, giving a small head nod and wave at Luke. He liked Luke, and constantly tries to get him to go party with him, but to no success. He bumped into Ethan, and alittle to mean he said "Watch were you're walking." Brushing past him, he called out to Haven saying "Whats up Haven?"

Michelle felt herself being tugged away from Ethan, she sent a silent thank you to Haven and rolled her eyes. "I have not the foggiest Idea. Honestly. They are all so... primal." She faux shuddered and laughed. Glancing at Ethan she tried to ignore the feelings in pity that knotted in her chest. She should have stood up just then and pulled him over. But it wasn't that easy, she was at the top of the food chain, and he was nearly the base. Shrugging in his direction she completely ignored him, and the feelings of nostalgia she felt for him. Sighing softly she focused her attention on Haven as she steered her to the seats. Taking one of them she patted the one next to her, she then heard Drake. Turning around she laughed softly, Drake still had puppy eyes for her Lesbian friend. Honestly, guys really did love what they couldn't have. "What am I just a piece of meat now?" She pouted and whimpered.

Luke looked surprised but then took a bite out of the apple then handed it back to Bridge, "Alright, Alright. You still confuse me sometimes though. He chuckled then put his hands in his pocket, tightening his grip around a small present for Bridge, he could never forget about her birthday today. And nobody else around her seemed to know her or cared. Well not look. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Drake giving him a slight nod. He nodded back then frowned when he bumped in Ethan. This is why he doesn't go to his parties. Yeah ok Luke is popular, but he treats everyone equally. He doesn't look down on anyone who is not as popular as him. Then he looked back at Bridge, "Oh hey Bridge! Happy Birthday!" He said in a cheerful voice and smiled at her.
He was completely ignoring the other popular students.

Last edited:
Bridge turned around and frowned at the scene before her (and she also ignored Haven rude glance). She couldn't believe what they were doing to Ethan, pushing him around like that.
"Oh hey Bridge! Happy Birthday!" she heard Luke say then she looked at him and her frown disappeared.
"Thanks Luke! That means a lot." she said in a kind and sweet voice.

He smiled back, "I actually-" suddenly Mr. Franklin opened the door. He looked at him and his muscles tensed up. His protective nature was getting ready to kick in.

Hm? Bridge looked and saw Mr. Franklin, which caused her smile to disappear.
"Bridget! Michelle! My office. Now!" Mr. Franklin saud and Bridge immidiatly looked at Michelle, 'Is he going to try to make us kiss again?" she asked herself then got up.
"NOW!" Mr. Franklin boomed.
'Damn,' Bridge thought, 'I understand sending me to your office... but for once Michelle didn't really do anything...'

Feeling bad, Drake said "No! Thats not what I was thinking at all! I was just saying hey, promise!" Giving her a hug, he started to say "Your beauti-" Suddenly, Mr. Franklin busted into the room saying "Bridget! Michelle! My office. Now!" frowning and looking down Drake said to him across the library"What is with you and wanting to get these girls to kiss!" Haven gave a strange look to Michelle and Drake saying "What the hell happened before I got here?"

Haven was confused as ever, she heard Drake say "What is with you and wanting to get these girls to kiss!" She looked toward Michelle, then to Bridget, then to Mr. Franklin, then to Michelle, then to Bridget, then to Drake and finally said "What the hell happened before I got here?" She looked towards Michelle and said "You and *nods towards Bridget* didnt make out did you?!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.