Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara was forcefully thrown through the door and she collasped to the ground, the head master Security towered over her as she slowly stands to her feet and shot her dark, twisted glare. Her pale innocent face was no longer innocent with blood droplets dripping from her right cheek. Judging by her misplaced torn clothing and brused slender body, she has currently been busy fighting. Her dark colored locks fell over her eyes as her hands were balled up into tight fist while also making her knuckles turn white. She hated the fact that she was the only one out of the three person fight who got punished and treated this way. Her sinful eyes stared into the soul of the Sercurity before she started to breath rather heavy. She was not happy, her black shirt that buttons up in the front was torn open expsoing her brused upper body and her black bra, Her black skin-tight jeans held a few blood droplets as well as her black converse she looked like the Grim Reapers daughter, her dark hair looked like a mess and that dark, twisted look in her eyes made her seem insane. Just then the Guard took his leave and Sara continued to stare him down until she lost sight of him and that was when she looked at everyone else in the room and made her way to the back while her teeth gritted.

What? Bridge looked a little surprised. She was still in the hallway then sighed. "Screw it... I am taking care of this shit myself." she tooked the keys from Mr. F's pockets the jogged to the nurses office. She unlocked the door then walked in. She turned on the light and grabbed a first aid kit. She unwrapped the tshirt then looked at her wound, it looked like it needed stitches. She sighed and thought, 'This is going to suck.' then she put peroxide on her arm and grit her teeth in pain as soon as it made contact
with the wound. She watched the peroxide bubble up then disappear. She sighed, now came the worse
part. She grabbed a sterilized needle and some thread. She put the thread through the needle then took a deep breath. She started the stitches and bite her lip to contain herself from yelling curses. Once she was done she took a good look at it, it was perfectly stitched. She sighed then wrapped a nice clean gauze around her wounded arm.

Drake walked in behind Michelle and pulled out a seat next to her. Putting his hand on her shoulder, he said "I was just being nice to her Michelle, we both know your much more my type than she is. I didnt wanna bring you to the hospital because then I would have to see your dad...and we both know how he feels about me." Her dad hated Drake, mostly because of the few times Drake was drunk at his house, asking if Michelle could hang out at 2 AM. Realising what he said, he added "Im not hitting on you, its just that your a better match for me than she is!" Realisign what he said again, he said "Im not saying I wouldnt date you, just that I think your beautiful and my friend and stuff!" He rambled on, blushing at what he was trying to say. It was true that he had a small crush on Michelle, but he was trying to make it seem like he wasnt hitting on her. As he talked, a piece of her hair fell infront of her face, and Drake stopped and moved it outta her eye, and finally shut up with saying "Let me get that for you."

Haven took a step back at what was going on, Michelle came back angry with Drake following her, and a new girl fell to the floor. Haven mummbled gazing at Haven and Drake "I'm staying outta that." She looked towards the new girl and walked up to her, and extended her hand to lift her up. She smiled and said "I'll help you up."

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
"...I see... okay then..." Turning slowly, with still the same look of confusion plastered across his face, Chalk walked back into the library. Muttering a string of unintelligible words, that even if heard would make very little sense, he headed for his seat. With a yawn he sat down, frowning. Chalk didn't like a lot of things. He especially didn't like the feeling of not knowing what was going on. He had no-one to blame but himself, for falling asleep and becoming completely out of the loop so to speak. But instead of actually trying to find out he just sat there, slouching more and more by the second into his seat before letting out a slight groan and dropping his head onto the table. With somewhat of an odd mmovement of his body he rolled onto the floor and pulled himself up into a seated position leaning against the leg of the chair.

"Do you know what's going on? You see I seem to have kind of, probably, sort of fallen asleep, and well... Stuff has happened. And by that I mean; I have fallen asleep. And by stuff I mean all of this" waving his arms in a circular motion he looked to the girl Sara, waiting for a response, although not too hopeful that he would get one. Considering most people tend to sometimes ignore him.

Michelle felt the pressure of Drake's hand on her shoulder but she didn't look up, instead she just listened as he ranted to her. What he said about her dad was completely true, Robert Greene hated Drake mostly because of the drinking and the obscene calling that Drake did. But even more so because all the worrying Michelle did for the running back, Drake was either always drunk or always in trouble and this had been going on for years between the two of them. Always something unsaid. Looking up she raised an eyebrow, just then a lock of her hair fell in her face. She raised a hand to move it from her eyes but he beat her to it, his huge fingers tucking it behind her ear. Blinking rapidly she gazed at Drake, a bit confused but then she realized that maybe she did like Drake a little more than just a constant bail out. "Uhm, thanks..." She looked away blushing brightly herself. What was with her? She knew how to handle guys, especially his type but suddenly she lost her nerve? "And I know... about the being beautiful and your friend and... stuff." She glanced at him and away again, his eyes were a really pretty shade of blue. "Drake, do you maybe wanna hang out after... this? My day has been kinda cleared out..." Michelle cleared her throat and looked back at Drake, her voice quiet.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Bridge buried her face in her hands and looked down at the ground. Of course she was alone once again. Why did Michelle do this. Minipulate people. She was sick of this shit and all the people in here... well besides Luke. She frowned deeply wondering about all sorts of things... Her mind was swimming.

"I just got here genius. . " It was pretty obvious that she was not in the mood to deal with anyone and was currently fixing her wardrob that has been misplaced, She sighed and started to button her shirt back up with her hands and she remained silent. Her hair casted a shadow over her hard facial features as her lower lip was held in between her teeth. Her teeth bit hard against her lip causing it to bleed but that was the only way to manage the anger she has gain unless someone stepped up and offered her the pleasure of using them as a life size punching bag. She sat in the chair at least six feet away from the man Chalk and gave a roll of her eyes while realizing that she shouldn't really be here in the first place. After finishing tiding up her clothes she went to her hand and started to use her fingers as a brush in order to get the tangles out and set it back to it's normal straight yet wavy hair. She really hated this school because ever since she attended this year she was treated like a piece of trash and was always getting into trouble for no aparent reason at all. She never really understand society these days but wished to keep living on instead of being one of those kids who committed suicide. As she continued to run her fingers through her hair she hummed a song rather quietly so it could only be heard through her ears.

Luke was frowning deepily. He couldnt believe what was going on. He was getting tired of it. He got up and walked to the farther end of the library and called the only person who he knew wpuld help them. Bridge's mom. He called her and told her everything. Good thing she was cool about alot of stuff and that she liked him. She told him that she wpuld be in there i a flash. He closed his phone then rushed out the door, ignoring everything else, and went to look for Bridge.

"Well then, by all means welcome to the party." He lay back, with just his head leaning against the chair now. He pulled at a thread making the hole on the leg of his pants bigger, and as usual he went about this all the while muttering to himself.

Drake hit himself in his mind, cursing about how bad he was mummbling. He about even slapped himself physically, but to is joy, Michelle said "Drake, do you maybe wanna hang out after... this? My day has been kinda cleared out..." He grinned and shook his head yes, saying "There isnt anything else I would rather do." Thinking back to when he first got here, he added "Oh and by the way, I would've winked back at you but...I uh....can't...."

"I wouldn't consider this as much of a party. . I would rather consider it a waste of my time. . " Sara snapped with a bit of a attitude behid her words making it seem as she has just slapped the dude across the face. "God do I hate this school. . " she then shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest while leaning back further into her chair.

Chalk paid no attention to the tone the girl used, or even to how she delivered the words. They meant nothing to him. He was simply bored and wanted a conversation with someone, anyone. About anything. Just to pass the time. Continuing to pull at the thread, he coughed, before turning his gaze toward her for a fleeting moment. "Seeing as this is detetntion, what are you in for?"

"A fight. . But it is not like I started it but yet I still get punished. . " Sara sighed and smirked slightly while facing away from the boy and lifted her head slightly to the point where her eyes could catch the clock hanging on the wall. She had another few hours to spend here then she would be free like a bird. "What about you?. . " She asked calmly while shifting slightly in her chair.

-Quick CS-
Name: Jane Corey, Age: 46, Looks: Pic below, Mother of Bridge..
-----
Jane stomped on the breaks and got out of the car. She rushed into the school and looked around. She saw Mr. F and looked around for her daughter. She eventually saw the library and walked in. She looked at the children her expression serious. She crosses her arms and arches an eyebrow at them. "Where is my daughter?"
------
Meanwhile Bridge could hear her mothers voice causing her to lift her head up, "Mom?" she asked to herself looking and sounding surprised.

Attachments

• julianne-moore2.jpg
    julianne-moore2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
When Luke turned the corner he heard a familiar voice coming from the nurses office. He looked at Bridge surprised then smiled, "Bridge!"

Ethan looked around, slightly confused. Drake and Michelle. He was done. The geek stomped up to Michelle and looked at her directly in the eye, his eyes cold. "You're a bitch. A massive one. You're not worth my time, you're not worth anyone's time." he said, his voice deadly. Then he slapped her. It was pretty hard and he was hoping it would hurt her cheek. "Fuck you, Michelle. Fuck. You."

"Luke! What are you..." suddenly she heard Ethan's voice, she can tell by the tone that somethng bad was about to happen. She rushed out of ther and luckily the library was just around the corner. As soon as she got there she saw Ethan slap Michelle right across the face. Her eyes widened.
Jane looked at the scene then when she turned around she saw Bridge, "Bridget!" she said. Bridge looked at her surprisrd, "Mom?!" she immidiatly shook her head and ran toward the scene. Ethan needed to relax... she gently tugged Ethan away from Michelle and Drake, "Come on Ethan...." she gently pulled him tp the farther end of the library. Then Bridge looked him with her emerald green eyes, they seemed even prettier for some reason.
"Look just calm down alright? Look I understand Michelle isnt exactly... Nice. But you need to calm down." she said this in a nice, sweet and calm voice.

Drake snapped. As Bridge dragged Ethan away, he stood up and walked towards Bridge and Ethan. If anyone said anything, he ignored it and he pushed past Bridge as she said "You need to calm down ok?" Drake pushed forward and grabbed Ethan by the waist, pulling him down to the ground. Hard. He felt his hand connect with the ground, and it stung for a moment, but in an instance that pain was gone. He sat up and quickly punched Ethan in the stomach twice, without taking a pause inbetween the two punches.

Michelle was just about to smile, her mood slowly improving when she felt a hand fly across her face. The sound of the collision ringing in her ears. Head spinning she gripped the table and coughed, what the hall just happened? Through a blurry vision she saw Drake and Bridge standing by Ethan. "What..." Michelle's head lulled to the side and she felt tears coming on. Her head was hurting so bad, meanwhile the force of the slap had caused her nose to bleed freely once more.

--------------

jamie_bamber_red-haired_actor_smile_man_18676_640x360.jpg

Robert Greene walked into the library to surprise his daughter with coming home early, but instead he saw a little scrawny kid slapping his princess. He didn't even have time to register that Jane was in the room as well as his other daughter Bridget. "Michelle!" The man rushed over just in time to catch his daughter who fell over, nearly unconcious. She was as cold as ice. "Baby hang in there okay?" Robert was livid. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KID?" Greene's assistant held Michelle as Robert made a bee line for the kid. Pulling the idiot kid Drake from the kid he wrenched the one responsible up and shoved him into a chair before he grabbed the collar of the boy whom he recognized as Ethan. "How DARE you lay a fucking finger on her you little bitch. Your father SHOULD have sent your ass to millitary school like I told him." Robert bellowed. "And the girl you just slapped? Saved your ass from dropping the soap." Shoving the kid back into his seat Robert rushed back over to his daughter.

(( @Tilty, well since you left there has been a lot of drama. Mr. F (who is now unconcious) locked Bridget and Michelle in his office. He slammed the door in Michelle's face breaking her nose, and Bridget was scraped when she was shoved. The two escaped through the vents, and Michelle nearly passed out from a hemophilia attack but Ethan helped her out. Bridget kicked the shit out of Mr. F and the Drake went in for some to. Luke called Bridget's mother as Michelle and Drake realized that they liked each other and now Ethan got jealous and slapped Michelle just as Bridget's mom enters the picture. Now Michelle's nose is bleeding freely once more and Drake just attacked Ethan and now Michelle's dad is in the picture because he was coming to break her out. I think that about does it. Also Sara was brought in uber late and is now talking to Chalk. Hmmm... I think thats it! ))

Last edited:
Jane's eyes widen then her eyes are quickly filled with rage, "You...." she stomped towards Robert and Bridge quickly had to get in front of her, she had never seen her so mad. She gently backed her mom away from Robert, she clearly had no idea what is going on. "Mom! Calm down! What has gotten into you?!"
Since Bridge was taller then her mom, Jane had to look up at her, "That man... is your father." Jane said.
Bridge was completly stunned by what she was saying, "W-what?!" she suddenly stopped holding her mom back do to the shock. She turned around tolook at Robert. She could see the resemblance...

Status
Not open for further replies.