Detention

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Franklin scowled at him, "You stay out of this you brainless piece of shit. This has nothing to do with that!"
Bridge was stunned, yeah he was a major perv but he has never insulted a student before. When Haven asked if her and Michelle kissed she gave her a funny look, "What?! Of course not. Why the hell would we?! "
You could see just how impatient Mr. Franklin was getting by the look on his face, "NOW! Ms. Corey and Ms. Green!"
Bridge sighed and walked up to him, but she kept her distance and said, "Cibé fear d'aois.*" in her Irish accent. She didn't normally speak with her Irish accent but when she did, it was rare.
(Cibé fear d'aois:
Whatever old man.)

Michelle had been smiling up to Drake when Franklin burst into the room, his voice scaring the shit out of her. Hand flying to her heart she clutched the necklace her mother had given to her, heart pounding. Michelle looked past Drake at Franklin opening her mouth when Drake said something. Then Franklin called him a Brainless Piece of Shit. Eyes going cold and mouth a thin line she shook her head replying to Haven and put a hand on Drake's shoulder. "Dont respond."

Standing up calmly she dropped her bag next to Haven. Eyes glazed over she brushed her fingertips over a book and picked it up, still calm she stood toe to toe with the fuming teacher. Raising a single finger, she lowered her voice dangerously. "Dont you ever. Ever. Call one of my friends brainless." Eyes sparking she looked at the disgusting teacher, tossed the book up with one hand, caught it, and slugged the edge of it into his jaw. He had pushed her too far. "Now, why don't you, Bridget and I go speak in that office that belongs to you only for the next 24 hours." Her voice was cold and sharp as Ice as she slung the book somewhere before exiting the door heading to his office. Stilettos clicking against the linoleum floors.

Last edited:
Drake stopped for a moment and looked at Michelle, instantly Haven knew there was a problem. His friendly grin soon turned into a tick-off frown on his face. He nodded when Michelle told him to calm down, but his face stayed the same Haven saw this once before at a party she went to with Drake, where a guy pushed Haven into a pool and got her soaking wet. Drake had the same look on his face, which ended up with Drake beating the shit out of the drunk bastard that pushed her into the pool. Haven said calmly "Now Drake, calm down and breath." Drake calmed down and said to Haven, loud enough that if anyone was paying attention to them they would hear. "If he lays so much as a pinky on her, I'm gonna beat his ass into next fucking year." He sat down in a sofa chair in the corner breathing heavily, out of anger. Haven sat on the chairs arm rest and talked soothing words trying to calm Drake down even more.​

Reactions: Wanderfool
'Damn...' Bridge thought, she was impressed by what Michelle did what she did. Mr. Franklin held his jaw for a moment then glared at Michelle then stormed after her, before Bridge left she said, "Don't worry... If he does that I will kick his ass..." she walked after them, quickly catching up to them. She looked over at Michelle.

Michelle had her chin held high, glancing out of the corner of her eye at Bridget. "What? Are you the only one who can abuse Sir Jackass?" Michelle said, without humor. Feeling pissed beyond belief she brushed back her hair coolly, taking deep yoga breaths. Hoping to god that Haven could calm Drake down. If she couldn't, Drake would tear into him and land himself in prison. Which of course She would bail him out of course.

Bridge smirked, she was beginning to like Michelle more. Suddenly once they reach his office, he suddenly pushes them into his room. He smirked, "This will be your guy's detention. Your will be for 24 hours. Have a nice day," he said the last part in a sarcastic voice then shut and locked the door behind him, then casually he walked away. Bridge's anger built up "Sin bastaird fucking! Tá sé chomh marbh nuair a rachaidh mé amach!" she kicked the door then glared at it then she suddenly remembered about the vent. She turned her head and saw it, it was right above Mr. F's desk. She got on top of it then opened it then she stepped to the side and looked at Michelle, "Get in there. It is the only way out." and that was the truth, there were no windows, just the locked door and the vent.

(*Sin bastaird fucking! Tá sé chomh marbh nuair a rachaidh mé amach!:
That fucking bastard! He is so dead when I get out!* )

Michelle felt something was off just before he shoved the two of them in his office, Whirling around he slammed the door into her nose. Crying out she covered her nose and felt the messed up cartilage. "Skit!" Swedish, the language of her childhood slipped from her lips effortlessly as tears began to stream down her face. "Skit! Skit skit kuksugning jävel!" She cursed fluently in her native tongue. Michelle leaned back on the door holding her head back. "Get in there. It is the only way out." Bridget said quickly. Michelle tasted the metallic as it leaked down her face and between her lips. That son of a bitch was going to pay.

Holding up a finger, Michelle started to go through his drawers and cabinets. She loved souvenirs. It was a bit repetitive until she pulled out a professional camera with a zoom add on. Smiling impishly, wincing slightly from the taste of blood and the pain in her nose, she turned it on and grimaced at the first photo that popped up. "Oh Mr. Franknfurter you disgusting man." Holding up the camera for Bridget to see before she pulled the SD card out and slipped it in her lacy pink bra. "He is finished, especially since I have to climb through those vents in these brand new white jeans." Mr. F had broke the nose of the wrong rich girl.

( ( "Skit! Skit skit kuksugning jävel!" - Translate to your own discretion ) )

Drake seemed better, but his breath was still heavy. Haven was worried for him, and she layed a hand on his shoulder and said "Now just calm down, im sure Michelle and Bridget will be back soon." She smiled friendly at him, getting him to calm down. Drake looked towards Haven and returned the smile and nodded. He said sighing, "I need a drink." He stood and said to Haven "If Mr. Dumbass comes back before I do, tell him I went to the restroom or something like that, ok?" Haven nodded saying "Ok, be careful!"

Drake went to the door, and opened it. In Mr. Franklins hurry he forgot to lock it. Walking down the hallway, he opened the door to head outside and propped it open with his shoe. He jogged to his car, and opened the trunk of the car. Opening up a back pack, he dug through it and found his stash. He made it the night before and was gonna take it to the party later with Dallas, but he needed it now. He pulled out the 12 pack of Budlight and popped one open and took a drink of it. Putting it back into the bag, he jogged back towards the building, and slid his shoe back on. He walked down the hallway, taking a sip of his open can, and pushed open the door and asked Haven across the room"Michelle back yet?"​

Now Bridget had the biggest grin on her face, "About time someone help me out with this," she noticed the blood coming from Michelle's nose and looked at her then handed her a tissue, "Well, the blood is already ruining the white skinny jeans. So now you got nothing to lose. Now come on so we can kick some ass!"

Michelle cursed under her breath when she realized her jeans were seriously messed up, sighing she rolled her shoulders. "Bridget, I am going to slap you if you don't stop sounding so cliche and just move already." All Michelle wanted right now oddly was to sit down between Drake and Haven and drink a beer, even if it was bad for her brain and complexion. Pushing Bridget she hopped up on the desk with the agility she gained from gymnastics and cheer-leading combined. Stuffing the tissue into her pocket she mumbled a thank you and waited for Bridget to go through.

Bridge couldnt help it, she laughed and hopped in without a problem. "Alright now start moving. I am going to have to tell you the directions. This vent has a lot of directions to choose from. Luckily I know where to go. " and she did, first they went straight, then took a right, went straight then took a left and they were there.

It took Bridge a little bit but then she realized something, "Hey.... you called me Bridget." she smiled.

Michelle paid close attention to Bridget's ass, which actually had quite a bit of potential to be lifted and cute, until she stopped. Freezing so she didn't get a face full of Bridget's rear she scowled and scoffed. "What now?" Bridget spoke up, "Hey.... you called me Bridget." Michelle looked down at her hands and realized she had indeed just called her enemy for the past six years by her name. "Yeah? So? Don't expect me to become your buxom buddy all of a sudden. You are still Raghead Whorey." Of course Michelle had to ruin a possible moment. She had made a lot of bad desicions, decisions that got her stuck in an air vent over the library with the last person she would want to be in that type of situation. The two could have been good friends, but they had allowed money and boys get in between them. Mostly because Michelle had let it happen. Grumbling she told Bridget to hurry up.

She smirked and said, "Yeah ok. " she didnt sound to convinced. She knew that Michelle was finally starting to become friendly to her (not much though) but it was a start. "We are here." shs kicked it open the jumped down (luckily it wasnt a long fall) and she landed on her feet.

Michelle mumbled some more profanity under her breath, something about Bridget's mother in Italian before she jumped out of the vent behind her. "I am back. Anybody miss me?" She ran a finger under her nose and wiped it in the tissue Bridget had given her earlier. Today was not her day, she hoped she looked like some avenging warrior goddess and not some pitiful blonde who was on the wrong side of a flying fist. Suddenly her head spun and she fell back into a bookshelf, her nose had lost quite a bit of blood. Sinking back she moaned softly, god her head hurt.

"Shit! " Bridge helped her up when she fell down and lead her to a chair and sat her down, "Tilt your head up." Bridge didnt even realize her own arm was bleeding. Must have happened when Mr. F pushed her. When he pushed her arm did manage
to hit the sharp corner of his metal desk. But she was so focused on getting out of there she didnt even pay attention to her arm with gash on her fore arm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle's world finally felt a bit more steady as Bridget caught her. "Bridget, you shouldn't curse. Its unflattering." She was beginning to sound like her mother whenever Michelle would curse in front of the Scandinavian. Feeling the safety of the chair she rolled her eyes and pushed back at Bridget, "I am fine, just a little light headed." Standing up, she felt the world lurch and she fell back into the chair. Michelle had gained hemophilia from her mother which meant whenever blood left her body it might as well be pouring from her body. "Bridge.... my bag..." Leaning her head back she could feel herself slipping, dark edging in her peripherals were never good. What a day, her reputation was slipping and she could feel it.

It sorta stun Ethan. He didn't half-expect a nasty reply from his crush, but he didn't expect both of them to insult him. God, he hated this title that he earned. Geek. He sighed as he turned away and sat there, his elbow supporting his head. Geeky germs? Some people were stupid. He didn't really care about all the stuff that was happening around him. A while later, he turned around and saw Michelle on the chair, Bridget helping her. Then he noticed her nose. "Hemophillia..." he muttered to himself, before standing up and rushing over to her, shoving Bridget out of the way. He rummaged through Michelle's bag before finding a familiar small box of pills. He poured a pill into his cupped hand. "Open your mouth. Fuck my geeky germs, and open your mouth." he ordered, smiling at the fact that he hadn't cursed for a while.

Michelle had closed her eyes, just for a second, to rest when she heard a familiar voice cursing about Geeky Germs. Opening her eyes she smiled a bit at how suddenly Ethan had changed. From major geek-zoid to man in control. She saw the pill in his hand and realized he dug through her bag, she wanted to complain but was too sleepy. When they were kids she had cut herself when climbing a tree, the blood had been pouring down the side of her leg and Ethan had ran to get help. Ran five blocks all the way to her house. In a way he had saved her life, if he hadn't panicked and gotten her mother she would have bled to death. Parting her lips she went to reach for the pill herself, but it was like there was a weight tied to her wrist.

"I swear to-" Bridge was about to say as she scowled at Ethan, then suddenly she was interrupted by Mr. F who was standing in the door way, "How the hell did you two get out?!" Mr. F yelled and spun around to look at him. Suddenly after all those years of anger built anger, she finally exploded. Tears of anger fell down her cheeks and she glared at him. Mr. F has seen her mad plenty of times... but never this mad, and to be honest it kind of scared him. He ran and Bridge ran after him, "COME BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.