Destiny: War with the Rhinos

I think I might like to join back in to this with a new character, having finally got Destiny and played it.

Reactions: Cerulean
I don't mind letting you join back up, but at the same time. You bounced and then just seemed to ignore any attempts at communication to even see what happened. It wasn't very kind to the other players or I.

But the past is in the past. Make a character when you are ready and we will see about getting you back in there.

Speaking of which: I shall be posting this weekend and see what will happen with the little complication of A DAMN TANK!

(Fucking love this rp. You guys are awesome.)

I don't think I had anything for shaders. Pick whatever you like and if the colors have an in game effect cool. If not, then meh.

I think my new character may be a sort of "re-master" of my old one, keeping a few aspects of Ziara, but changing up most of them. Example: still keeping orange in her hair, though giving her a full-head of orange hair rather than just streaks.

And this time, I'll give her an FC to go off.

What did you want to do with your old character then?

She can be scrapped.

I'll need some help figuring out a backstory for my new one, though.

Ok, feel free to message me or if you want to throw your idea out here that's fine too.

(Currently WIP)

Name: Chel Varla
Appearance:
original.jpg

Personality: Carefree and outgoing, Chel is not one to dwell on the negative things in life. She's very out-spoken and quite a bubbly young woman. She does have her kind and generous moments, where she puts others before herself, but she can sometimes also have a dark side to her, sometimes being selfish and lazy.

Her occasional laziness stems to the attitude she has towards taking orders from others: If they don't really benefit her in any way, she may choose to ignore them, or at least partly stick to exactly what they ask her to do. She also tends to prefer to do her own thing on missions, rather than fully sticking to the brief.

Her hatred for the Cabal is quite prominent (reason why is explained in backstory) and will spare them no mercy or honor, violently murdering any that may be dumb enough to stand between herself and an objective.

Class and Subclass: Titan, Sunbreaker

Gear (Nothing above Uncommon rarity and this is purely for aesthetics only. One item per slot.)
Weapon -
Primary: Longespée-A
b3e6a4e6bb9992f15429bccf2acf3f29.jpg

Special: Caldera-FR1
1b948cda20193796a165a1f15cfd3cde.jpg

Heavy: Seneschal RS/1
3d3c5af9c96d796c7ec09d85c97c3926.jpg

Armor -
Head: Ilyrian Type 0
df8b703ffdf1ea905f64ab96d2795674.jpg

Chest: Ilyrian Type 0
321b8e9b0cd19c26809b85f424eb7ffc.jpg

Gauntlets: Ilyrian Type 0
766ed5a451fd08e87f2332c890b53d4a.jpg

Greaves: Ilyrian Type 0
0d4aa837c99a687179d990686a0237e6.jpg

Mark/Cloak/Bond: Mark of the Oasis
aea83e4209242e037cd4e11dfa7c40c3.jpg

Shader: Weldfire
2ee7a9f945045dcf151ddfea0db8fc8f.jpg

Shell: Standard Shell
a75a1265a36d4c244e643a52f953e5b0.jpg

Ship: NS66 Cloud Errant
8b53dc45fb2f0346178dc0f2c1aa8aa6.jpg

Sparrow: S-22 Nomad
ad7578522a413a1d6720ef1f3b0ec233.jpg

Background: When Chel was revived, she was at their resting place with her brother. However, she somehow got revived before him. She tried talking to her Ghost to get another to revive him, but he said it was out of his sphere of influence and that he could only revive one Guardian, and the Traveler had chosen Chel.

It was a hard time for her while she waited for her brother. She spent weeks waiting, some days refusing to go on any missions. Other Guardians and store owners tried to cheer her up and get her back in the fight. Sometimes they were successful and other times, they were not. At one point, depression hit her so badly that she contemplated suicide if she didn't have her brother by her side.

6 weeks after her revival, she was finally reunited with her brother, sharing a very heart-felt moment together. However, they weren't able to spend a lot of time together as the Cabal assault on the Last City came and Chel's brother was one of the casualties. With rage burning through her veins, she channeled it into a new-found hatred towards the Cabal, going on a blind rage during the final moments of the failed assault and killing half a battallion of Cabal soldiers in minutes. She literally had to be pulled away from the fighting and given counselling to calm her down enough before she could be allowed back in the tower.

Occasionally, when fighting the Cabal, she experiences fits of rage, but to a lesser extent than during the assault on the Last City. They usually last for a shorter amount of time and she is more easily calmed down. Hopefully they don't get any worse and one bursts out, causing her to start turning on other Guardians and start wrecking the Tower.

Last edited:
I pewsted. Ortan gave his two sense. Now it's up to you guys to go out there and kick some ass. =)

*Does a heckin mighty stick poke with a heckin mighty stick*