Destiny: War with the Rhinos

Cool beans. =)

Let me know if I should fix anything. I feel unsure about her background info since I dunno what kinda stuff people do outside of being Destiny Guardian peoples, but hopefully this passes okay. xD

Name:
Alexa Garcia

Appearance:
Alexa is 5'10" tall, has broad shoulders, and has a light tan skin tone. Her eyes are big, brown, and stunningly expressive. There is an athletic appearance to her body that is maintained through routine exercise, and good dieting. Though the bulges of muscle in her arms are impressive, they pale in comparison to her legs. Her black hair has a blue shine to it, and it's always short but stylish. For the most part, she carries herself like a warrior; tall, confident, and dangerous. She will appear plenty relaxed when the setting is right for it, but the moment she senses something is off she'll straighten her back and put on a serious expression that invites the threat to take her on.

Personality:
Alexa is an incredibly friendly, polite woman. She greets everyone with a smile in her eyes and an even bigger one on her lips, even if they might not like her. The ways she interacts with people depends on who the other person is. There are those she is rowdy with, and those she is laid-back with. Alexa is someone you can talk about anything with because it's unlikely she'll be disgusted or offended; you have to be truly despicable to make her think such a way. It's actually quite difficult to anger her, but damn it's going to hurt if you manage to. When on the battlefield, she goes into complete warrior mode. She seems nothing short of ruthless and unstoppable as she actively shields her teammates in between her violent dances with the enemy.

Class and Subclass:
Titan Defender

Gear

Weapon:
Primary: SUROS PRR-11 - Uncommon - Auto Rifle > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Special: Graviton ESe - Common - Shotgun > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Heavy: Breaker SA/2 - Common - Rocket Launcher > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Armor:
Head: Ithacan Type 1 - Uncommon - Helmet > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Chest: Ithacan Type 1 - Uncommon - Chest Armor > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Gauntlets: Ithacan Type 1 - Uncommon - Gauntlets > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Greaves: Ithacan Type 1 - Uncommon - Leg Armor > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Mark/Cloak/Bond: Mark of Passage - Uncommon - Titan Mark > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Shell: Redux Shell - Uncommon - Ghost Shell > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Ship: NS22 Cloud Errant - Uncommon - Ship > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Sparrow: S-22 Cavalier - Uncommon - Vehicle > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Background:

Alexa feels like she belongs wherever there is a fight. More specifically, wherever there is a fight for the greater good. Being brought back to life only strengthened these feelings, as it has her convinced that her people need her once more. Since she couldn't take an interest in much else besides the occasional book read before bedtime, she tends to spend her free-time in the gyms, or participating in clean, friendly competitions. It's a fun way for herself and others to pass time, plus it entertains those who would like a distraction from the war. None of which, of course, is nearly as important to Alexa as her role as a Defender. This is a part she believes she was meant to play. There is a hugely protective side to her that assures she will be there right when you need her.

Reactions: Cerulean
Why are you always managing to make characters I want to bang Fluffy?! XD

Welcome to the team (again)!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
Why are you always managing to make characters I want to bang Fluffy?! XD
'Cause dat's how we do, bb. xD

Coolcool, I shall post soon. Today we got Easter egg stuff going on, so it might take 'till tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hope this is not a dumb question: Are we riding towards the destination on our Landspeeders Sparrows? If not, I'll edit that last sentence out of my post. xD

You're good. Sparrows all the way across the skyyyyy

Heyo, I just wanted to double check if you guys are still accepting. I love Destiny and I have the perfect character for this, though she is another defender titan.

Toss her up and we can speak further.

tumblr_njull4jfl01qes92oo1_540.png

(the eye color and hair color are different, it's just the closest thing I could find)

Name:
Chessie Malcolm (goes by Chess/Chessie)

Appearance:
Adorned with medium length obsidian locks that, when down flow to just past her shoulders (though she prefers to keep it clipped up and to the side in a messy array of clips), Chess is a rare beauty. She has very elegant chiseled features that show off her more appealing factors-such as higher cheek bones that bring attention to her vibrant viridian eyes, and the harsh jawline that compliments her plump rosy lips. Her unique skin color also adds to the strange exotic beauty that she is, the creamy pale derma tinted an oceanic blue due to her race.
She stands tall at 5'8 and weighs roughly about 200 lbs, though not of fat but lean and hardened muscles that lay beneath her scarred skin. She also possesses a mysterious scar running along her neck vertically, something she's been marked with since her Ghost had 'woken' her up.

Personality:
She's definitely a more independent person, hardly ever accepting help and rather doing things herself due to her belief of 'if you want it done right you have to do it yourself'. Often described as hot-headed, witty, spunky, arrogant, competitive, dedicated, and aggressive, Chess has quite the short fuse and isn't afraid to speak up if she finds something annoying or just plain stupid.
Despite her brash and hard-headed behavior, she gets along and can work well with others. She can display superb leadership skills but would rather just follow than lead, preferring to stay more of a lone wolf than a team operative.
She possesses a pretty well rounded sense of humor and a teasing nature, generally a friendly person that practically knows every Guardian to ever show up in the Tower, under both good terms and bad.

Class and Subclass:
Titan Striker

Gear

Weapon:
Primary:
SUROS BNS-13
Special: Antimuon ESc
Heavy: Dauphin RS/1

Armor:

Head: Taroudant Type 1
Chest: Taroudant Type 0
Gauntlets: Taroudant Type 1
Greaves: Taroudant Type 1

Mark/Cloak/Bond: Mark of the Keeper
Shell: Redux Shell
Ship: AX19 Spindle Demon
Sparrow: S-21 Seeker

Background:

Chessie loves a good fight and, thankfully, with all the trouble everywhere she can find one easily. She fights with a fire in her soul, a passion that radiates from her like one thousand suns with every Cabal, Fallen, Vex, or Hive she takes down. She believes there can be balance and good in the universe again-hell, she slaves mission after mission to attain it and finally bring peace to Humanity. It's a long and arduous fight, but she'll keep going until she draws her last breath. Ever since she had been brought back by her Ghost, she's watched the world unravel, watched her friends die and seen the unimaginable horrors that lie in their tainted universe. But never has she backed down from the Darkness. Never has she shied away from an enemy, nor shown pity or weakness. And she never will. She'll beat the Darkness back, if it's the last thing she ever does.

Reactions: Fluffy and Cerulean
She looks alright to me. Did you mean to switch her to Striker or was that a typo? Just wondering for editing the front page.

Either way, Welcome to the team. Get posting, so you don't get left behind. ;D

She looks alright to me. Did you mean to switch her to Striker or was that a typo? Just wondering for editing the front page.

Either way, Welcome to the team. Get posting, so you don't get left behind. ;D
Yeah I meant to switch her ^-^ and I'll get right on posting!

@Quail hey there! Just a small thing, some of your text in your IC post is really dark and hard to read. Could you make it a tad bit lighter plz?

I will be posting before the end of the day, Sunday. (So within the next 36 hours for those not in the Eastern Time Zone.)

Sorry for the wait. Got a new job!

No probprob, Ceru. Take your time. And I can understand, I myself am having to adjust to a new job. Haven't been able to post as much as I normally like to.

Yeah so I had no idea what to write and just came up with the best thing that came to mind, based on whatever I've read online about Destiny. xD Drop me a message if anything ain't right, Ceru, and I'll fix.

You're fine, Fluffu. lol

• Thank You
Just checking, is Dice with the group under the ridge or is he off on his own to initiate the diversion?

Either. I left it open to give you guys a little freedom. Still, you should probsbly at least check in over the radio if you aren't near them. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: Dunruffle