Destiny: War with the Rhinos

Alrighty guys, @Dunruffle @Fluffy @Howlykin, since you guys are still around and waiting patiently (Thank you), I shall reward you with a post soon.

If you know anyone who might be into this, feel free to send them my way. =D

I'm going to get a post up this week. Assuming this is still goin'.

It is indeed! @Dunruffle git your butt back here! XD

Sounds like it's your turn to post, @Cerulean
By the way, whatever happened to Cassius?
Yuppers, I was planning on pushing things forward this weekend. =D

As for Cassius, I don't have a clue. They bounced the hell out, as far as I can tell.

Apologies for not posting, I lost someone close to me on St. Patrick's Day and I'm being kicked out of my house. I will try to get something soon.

Apologies for not posting, I lost someone close to me on St. Patrick's Day and I'm being kicked out of my house. I will try to get something soon.
Real life comes first man. If you need to put a hold on the rp we will understand.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
I'm so sorry to hear that! Please, take your time to take care of things and of yourself. RPs can wait!

• Thank You
:[ Take your time, Ceru.... Leave me a skype message if you need to talk at all. <3

• Thank You
Two spots open, if anyone is up for it. At this point, if any of you wanted to make a second character, I'd be open to it.

Reactions: Fluffy
I'm pretty good like that.

Do we still need to add more characters to the fray, Cerubutts? I can try drawing one up, if so. Just let me know what sort of dude or dudette we are in need of. Maybe another Warlock or another Titan? I would accept any kind of recommendations since I've not done more than read a bunch of Destiny stuff. Figured I'd offer before I finish writing my post, that way the option to introduce them is still available.

That is up to you, Fluffers. =)

Need is a strong word, only because we can be successful regardless of our classes and such.

However, 2 out of 4 of us are hunters with two being dem kewl robits.

So I suppose we need another hunter the least and another human or awoken would add a nicer flavor over an Exo. But make whatever you like. =)

Last edited:
That is up to you, Fluffers. =)

Need is a strong word, only because we can be successful regardless of our classes and such.

However, 3 out of 4 of us are hunters with two being dem kewl robits.

So I suppose we need another hunter the least and another human or awoken would add a nicer flavor over an Exo. But make whatever you like. =)
Wasn't Dice a Warlock though?

Whoops! Mah bad. XD I fixed the post. *pats Dun* At least we still got you.

Now go post, ya boob!

Unless you want to make another character too. XD

Okily dokily. I will see what I can think up. I should have something up this weekend. :3

• Thank You