Destiny - On Wings of Fury|Sign-Up/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Clyde

Utkarsh and Hex are standing near a table in the Hangar, Lucius is walking into the Hangar, Kat is sitting in a corner in the hangar, Cassius is walking up to Utkarsh and Hex.

Ziara and Rez are the only PC's left in the Hall of Guardians, along with Ikora as a NPC.

Ah thank you.

I'll have Rez come up to Utkarsh, if that's okay

Go for it.

Also, just a PSA, I might get a response out tomorrow, otherwise I wont be able to until Thursday, Finals.

Go for it.

Also, just a PSA, I might get a response out tomorrow, otherwise I wont be able to until Thursday, Finals.

Okay, thank you

Notice: I'll probably be off the grid for a couple of days. Got too much shit to do for college. Feel free to imagine that Lucius is already in the hangar and move along into the next sequence. If there's a specific need for me to post just tag me and I'll see what I can do.

As soon as I'm back I'll try to get the Guardians more involved with each other outside of the general mission they have to take. If you don't understand what that means, don't worry - I don't either. I'll figure something out as I go lmao.

@Dauwz @Clyde @Cassius @TheTechnologicVampire @Sasha Bliss

Just a quick bump to get a... err, status update. I know with the holidays everyone has been busy, and I was trying not to post immediately to give others' time to do so.

Oh I am sorry.

I was being busy doing things, then forgot, also because Iwaku has been extremely silent I sort of haven't been on as much.

I'll get something up later today I have to go somewhere today

GONNA POST SOON

The caps are there to emphasize my total doneness with finals.

Sorry guys, but I think I am going to drop from this. Thanks for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.