1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Action, Adventure.
"Stalk thy prey and let loose thy talons upon the Darkness."
7TWFBZi.png

O6SdSsW.png

"You're not the first one to achieve something great, you know. Every time I'm reset, I forget a lot. But, no matter how many times, there's something I can't forget. When the skies bled."

25lSRN7.jpg

"It was supposed to be simple; travel to Venus, find Gilagamesh. But what they found? What they woke up? What they started? Man, it made me wish my Ghost woke me up a few centuries later."

"Guess I should just go ahead and tell you what happened, huh?"

Summary
This Group RP will be a [NARRATIVE] experienced based around the Legend of a group of Guardians who fought against a mythical foe that spanned across the solar system. This means that, first and foremost, story telling, both collaborative and individual, will be most important. That, and fun. Don't forget to have fun.

While based around the [DESTINY] Universe, the [NARRATIVE] nature means we will not be solely relying on game mechanics such as stats and enemies dropping ammo for your rocket launchers. Instead, we'll rely on logical storytelling while staying true to the identity of the game and established lore.

This story taking place in the past, prior to even the events of Vanilla Destiny, will allow for a greater, overall narrative. Because, let's face it, ALL the cool shit happened in the past.

Rules:
Don't be a dick.
Sorry, but I'm not going to type out or even copy/paste a long line of 'rules'; if you can't manage to not be a dick, then a list of rules won't even matter, now will it?

Now, don't let this deter you from speaking up if you have an issue with something that occurs. Being a dick doesn't mean not complaining or even having a conflict with someone (me included), but I do expect it to be handled maturely and respectfully on both ends.​

Story:
You are a Guardian of the Vanguard. While you have not been awake for decades, like some Guardians, you have quickly grown to be among some of the most promising. You have fought Fallen across the marshlands of Boston and pushed the Hive back through the wasteland of England in your search for Golden Age Relics. You've warred with the Cabal across the copper landscape of Mars, and you've researched the timeless intricacies of the Vex. Several times, you have almost fallen to the Darkness, but you have prevailed.

With this in mind, the Vanguard has called upon you to take up a new task; a simple one. Travel to Venus in search of a dormant Warmind, Gilgamesh, with hopes of rousing the AI and using it to defend Venus from the machinations of the Vex, hoping to prevent the planet from joining Mercury as yet another machine planet.

And, when you arrive at the Shores of Time...

Well, that'd be spoiling the story, now wouldn't it?

Character Creation

Basics
Name:
Date of Birth: Optional
Race: Human/Awoken/Exo
Height:
Body type: Optional
Appearance: Written descriptions welcome, images preferred.
Faction: Dead Orbit/New Monarchy – Optional. You don't have to choose a faction immediately, as you can just align yourself with one later on. Future War Cult is not 'joinable' yet, (due to a lore reason), but they will be at a certain point in the story, and they will even have a presence early on. If you've been reading your Grimoires, then you'll know there's 2~ other factions you can 'join' right now, but I'm not going to name them. Anyway, as the story opens up and you begin to create your own narratives, you can go on special 'assignments' for certain factions to get that sweet, sweet faction specific fashion.

Specifics
Personality: You can either fill it in now or RP it out. Your choice.

History: What was your character before he/she died and was resurrected as a Guardian? Note: This background has to determine the class you've chosen, so be creative! What should also be mentioned is that your Guardian does not remember any of this, however with future plots he/she might be prompted to.

First Contact: A brief recollection of what happened right after your Ghost woke your Guardian up. Whether or not you want to expand on this is entirely your decision. Totally optional.

Ghost
Name: Optional
Personality. Fill it in now or RP it out. Your choice.
Voice: For those who like extra customization options. Again, your choice.
Shell: Use whatever source you want for this. Can even be something you've drawn.

Titan/Hunter/Warlock

Subclass: Choose one of the three existing ones for the Class you selected.

Ability Tree: Offensive/Defensive/Supportive – This is where we diverge from the Destiny ability system. You choose a character, you choose a subclass, and then you choose an ability tree. Offensive and Defensive are self-explanatory. Supportive is what we believe Destiny lacks – buffers and healers. And yes, Gunslingers can be healers. Think Imperial Agents from SWTOR. You just gotta be creative. Same with Defenders and things like that.

Abilities: Your starters are Grenade/Melee/Super. At the start, your super can be 'personalized' , and you'll still get the chance to 'create' your own abilities as you progress in the RP. Everything is based on your own creativity, but anything that can possibly break the RP will be very quickly denied.

Gear
Note:
You get to choose two Legendary items to start with, a weapon and a piece of armor.

Weapons (Only Destiny-specific weapons; nothing above Rare (And 1 Legendary); use Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net or Weapons)[/hr]​

Primary:
Special:
Heavy:

Armor (Only Destiny-specific armor; nothing above Rare (And 1 Legendary); use Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net )​
Head:
Chest:
Gauntlets:
Greaves:
Mark/Cloak/Bond:

Inventory
Artifact: With this you can add whatever you want, say an item your character woke up with that's like a keepsake.
Ship:
Sparrow:
Other: Is there anything else your character's carrying that might be worth mentioning?

Other
Faceclaim: Name of the character you're using/credit of the author whose art you've taken.
Personal OST: You don't have to fill this in if you don't want to, but I often find that extra customization, even if it may be seemingly irrelevant, is strangely appealing to some.
Whatever other shit you want to add.[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]
[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

[fieldbox=Gabriel 'Hex' Zaynesworth, red, solid, 10, Book Antiqua]
"It's not the size of the gun you have in a fight, it's how many."

Race: Human
Height: 6'3
Faction: Currently one of the 'intelligence agents' for Ikora's group, 'The Hidden'. Though, has been noticed by the Future War Cult now that they are vying for a place among The Consensus.
Specifics
Personality: RP it out.
History: A soldier in his former life. A soldier in his current.
First Contact: "It was a terribly boring affair."
Ghost
Name: Star
Voice: N/A
Ghost Shell: Frontier Shell
Hunter
Subclass: Gunslinger
Ability Tree: Offensive
Abilities:
  • Super - Golden Gun. Hex's strongest usage of his light is his ability to empower not one, but two handcannons. With 3 empowered shots spread between each gun, his efficiency while alone was what earned him a place among Ikora's spies. "Oh, you thought one gun was bullshit? Oh, cry me a river."
  • Melee - Several throwing knife infused with Solar Light. "Yeah, I brought knives to a gunfight. But that's a tank. In space. You dick."
  • Grenade - Sun Kiss. A remote detonated 'sticky' grenade. "You throw it and then giggle when the Space Turtles walk over them."

Weapons
Primary:
Renegade Mk. 55 - Rare
Special: The Chosen - Legendary
Heavy: Nihilist CSc - Rare

Armor
Head: Wolf Pet Weave Zed - Rare
Chest: Takanome Ranger 1.1 - Rare
Gauntlets: Corsair's Revenge 2.0 - Rare
Greaves: Corsair's Revenge 1.0 - Rare
Cloak: Infinite Lines Cloak - Legendary

Inventory
Artifact:
A pair of Dog Tags. The most of the name has been lost to decay through the ages, with the only thing left being the name 'Hex' and a series of numbers.
Ship: AX19 Slipper Misfit
Sparrow: Sparrow S-31V

Other: Has a second handcannon strapped to his lower back, hidden by his cape, that he uses when he utilizes Golden Gun.
Personal OST:
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reserved- Uh thinking a warlock. Sci-fi magic pew pew pew. lol A Voidwalker Warlock, let's be a bit more specific here.

Name: Lucius 'Luke' Rowe
Date of Birth: Several decades after the Collapse
Race: Awoken
Height: 6'3
Body Type: Lean, athletic
Faction: Joined The Concordant in order to monitor their acticvities, per Cayde's request.
Appearance:
ZCPZyoH.jpg

Specifics

History: Reef-born, Lucius was a part of a family of highly renowned soldiers. The training that he went through as a child and his natural tactical prowess prompted him to almost effortlessly rise up the Awoken rank ladder and join the Royal Awoken Guard. Eventually he became one of Queen Mara Sov's most trusted agents and a part of her counsel. His team, however, was ambushed by an Archon's Ketch during a mission to retrieve one of Rasputin's Warsats, and, after a grueling fight, Lucius and his team were ultimately defeated and left for dead on the shores of Antarctica, Earth.

First Contact: "How I found my Guardian? Honestly? it's quite an obnoxious story. I'd been searching for him ever since the Traveller died. I spent about... what was it? Several centuries? I can't keep track of all these years that went by. However much it was, when I finally found him, it kind of clicked, you know? I just knew it was him. Call it instinct. Or maybe natural attraction. Who cares. What mattered was that I had finally gotten him to wake his dumb arse up.

In the middle of a bloody war between the Hive and whichever Fallen House, of course.

When he decided he'd finally had enough beauty sleep, I told him we needed to haul our arses out of there. Did he listen? Heck no. The first thing he did was grab his knife, find the biggest, meanest knob head of a Knight out of the bunch and shoved the thing right up its manky rectum. Honestly it was beautiful. Beautifully idiotic, too. He went ape shite on the lot. Traveller forbit he'd known how to harness his Light and use his abilities - he might've went after them after they started bailing.

Think he listened to my lecture about how he should not try to get himself shot? Hell no. Most of our days from then on were spent taking the piss out of whatever twat had the brain cells to hold a bloody rocket launcher and shoot void crap at us. One of these days this little bugger will drive me insane. If I don't get control of a set of arms and slap the living shite out of him first.

He had the nerve to give me a name, too! Nova. Well, truth be told I got used to it fairly soon. It... it has a nice ring to it, I have to admit."

Ghost
Name: Nova
Personality: Quick-witted, funny, and oftentimes very sarcastic. Fiercely protective of her Guardian and not easily trusting of others.
Voice: Claudia Black
Ghost Shell: Custom Shell

Hunter
Subclass: Bladedancer
Abilities:
  • Super - Arc Blade - Unlike most Arc-wielding Hunters, Lucius not only enhances his blade with Arc Energy, but himself as well, fiercely increasing his movement speed and granting him the ability of freely using his blink. "And here I thought Fallen Captains were annoying. Cheeky bastard."
  • Melee - Blink behind an enemy and deliver an electrified backstab which, if it does not outright kill the target, shocks and staggers them. "Nothing quite like the stench of fried tortoise arse in the morning."
  • Grenade - Flux Grenade - A modified version of the standard grenade which can stick to surfaces, enemies included, and emits a shocking explosion upon detonation. "Toss it at that Minotaur, see if it sticks."

Weapons
Primary:
Fang of Ir Yût - Scout Rifle - Legendary
Special: Double Nickel - Shotgun - Rare
Heavy: Happy Boomer - Rocket Launcher - Rare

Armor
Head:
Corsair's Revenge 1.0 - Rare
Chest: Wolf Pelt Weave 2.0 - Rare
Gauntlets: Corsair's Revenge 1.0 - Rare
Greaves: Takanome Ranger 1.1 - Rare
Cloak: Warden's Hood - Legendary

Inventory
Artifact:
A jammed, seemingly impossible to open pocket watch from the Golden Age.
Ship: Ceres Galliot
Sparrow: EV-35 Arcrunner

Other:
Faceclaim: Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV
Personal OST:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dauwz

Would you be opposed to my Ghost having the voice of either Wheatley or Glados?

@Dauwz

Would you be opposed to my Ghost having the voice of either Wheatley or Glados?
No, not at all. Go ahead.

Also, try not to post OOC stuff here until people get their CSes up. It'll be easier to organize stuff that way. Use the Interest Check for that. We'd appreciate that!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rez Nero[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]While physically he looks young in his twenties, it's more noted that he is more in his mid twenties. [25,26,27] While mentally he appears much older than that, having a experienced and critical voice to add to the mission. Mentally appears *spiritually awakened. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]*in the figurative sense, as to say he is an enlightened thinker[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: [BCOLOR=transparent]Enlightened - Human, but comes off alien [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Faction: NA - While he may have been tied with a faction in his past, he would like to see the future path of the world before he makes that decision.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fitted in custom gear, tailored made for his unique avoid abilities and his light frame. He stands at 5'8" and weighs approximately 123 pounds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Rez_zpslgmivxuz.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

Out of Armor

Rez%202_zpsveutilr6.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Specifics [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rez is a very level headed individual and what he makes up for a lack of personal skill, he makes up entirely with his supportive qualities. Coming off wiser than his own years, he has the knowledge and skill of someone much older than himself. He behaves much older than his actual age and probably the reason why he comes off so jaded sometimes. Though he is a loyal team member who will protect those around him, even putting himself in the fray if he has to. Patient and cunning, he comes off some Psi-Magicka priest choosing to speak when spoken to. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rez inter personal skills do not always come out with the best intentions, not that he goes and seeks out to fix it either. He can come off as an jaded asshole, with very stern, and strict views. He is a cold teacher, and a cold strategist. With a little bit of a power trip, while level headed on the surface he's an adrenaline junkie when it comes to his own power. He loves the thrill his own natural gifts to him, and looks down at those with none of those abilities. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: WIP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]First Contact:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Just find the first body and get out of here," a shaking voice spoke to itself while wandering the ruinous looking building. A light danced on metal beams like fractals framed a prism. Beams of light scattering creating distance, mysterious shadows out of wire, and metal. While an polygon orb hovered between scattered pieces of metal and corpses. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is not creepy at all, not creepy, it's just, just a lot of history and you like museums," the shell spoke to itself, in a quivering voice, that made it sound more passive than it did any useful or helpful, "Ah hah!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In a matter of seconds, digital streams became digital seams, as flesh, n blood, life came back to a corpse scattered among the many. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello! Anyone in there?" the shell groans, "I think I got a defected one. Guess I'll just pop this one back in the ground." looks at the individual and laughs, "I'm kidding. A little joke. To lighten up the mood for being dead for centuries. Maybe millenia. Well I don't know how long, but you were pretty dead there. Names Proxy. Maybe we can do the um whole meet and greet in a less dangerous, less frightening environment, yes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You---" he was slowly, concentrating on a thought felt distant, thoughts in a void, "-talk too fast."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's okay, a bit of necrotic brain damage, come on now, I'll take you somewhere safe," Proxy begins to move forward and stops, "Actually it's best if you lead. Much safer that way."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ghost[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My preservation is equally your preservation. So let's keep you not dead, so I am not dead. Works out a lot better that way, doesn't it"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Frightens easily and has a knack for talking a bit too much. Has completely irrational fears and no back bone. Though possesses a lot of dry wit and cunning. As Rez has put it before, Proxy is one of those completely useless useful things you could do without. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Voice: Wheatley [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Shell: Prime Shell or something along the lines of the look and design [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Warlock [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]SubClass; Voidwalker [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability Tree: Supportive - Actually if you're allowing for further customization, I'd actually like to play a more supportive Voidwalker. Since we will be allowed to make our own custom abilities, I'm thinking of pulling from another sci-fi series Mass Effect, and wielding some of that void power like a Biotic would.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grenade: Axion Bolt[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "I don't like drawing things out. I prefer to end them before they get too ahead of themselves"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Melee: Energy Drain[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "What's mine is mine and what's yours is also mine"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Super: Stasis -[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cushioned by a surrounding amount of void energy Stasis causes an enemy to be locked in a field of energy. Once Stasis wears off, the enemy will fall to the ground briefly, where they will receive bonus damage. How long Stasis is maintained is entirely on the users naturally ability. Stasis can be adapted in two ways; [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is an ability the Warlock can focus on for a time depending on their own store of energy, but the Warlock will not be able to use the Stasis ability and other abilities if he is keeping it in a Maintained State. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Or he can use it in a Temporary State, which creates a bubble of void energy, that holds an opponent for 1 minute.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stasis is an ability he can affect as long as an enemy is 30ft in front of him and within his sight. He can lift up to 5 smaller enemies within the bubble. And 1 large enemy within the bubble, but the Maintained State is unstable the larger the object or enemy. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Primary - Scout Rifle - Radial PSm [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Special - Sniper - Praedyth's Revenge[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Armor-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Acolyte Weave - all parts *see appearance[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Acolyte Weave was specifically designed in mind for him. The Acolyte Weave was designed in the mind to better aid his skills in his Void powers. Because he does not use his powers in the same mind as those around him, his armor allows him to maximize his capabilities. While boosting his Arcane Knowledge and his Arcane power, this light armor is meant to evolve as he evolves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Inventory[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Artifact: NA- Rez a bit like a monk, give up your earthly possessions sort of individual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ship: A19 Spindle Demon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sparrow: S-20 Nomad[/BCOLOR]

Theme Song:

Last edited:
Basics
Name: Ziara Talavera
Height: 5'11"
Appearance:
vi__lol_fanart_by_hoyhoykung-d5otn8p.jpg

Faction: N/A

Specifics
History: N/A
First Contact: N/A

Ghost
Name:
Voice: Peter Cullen
Shell: Blue Spine Shell - Rare - Ghost Shell > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Titan
Subclass: Striker
Abilities:
Melee - Storm Fist: A punishing melee attack that deals bonus damage.
Grenade - Lightning Grenade: A grenade that sticks to any surface, periodically emitting bolts of lightning
Super - Shockwave Fist of Havoc: Smash the ground and dissolve nearby enemies in a maelstrom of Arc Light, leaving a shockwave behind that knocks enemies off their feet.

Weapons
Primary: Pulwar V/Ace - Rare - Scout Rifle > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Special: Hitchhiker FR4 - Legendary - Fusion Rifle > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Heavy: SUROS BWN-48 - Rare - Rocket Launcher > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Armor
Head: Arihant Type 3 - Rare - Helmet > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Chest: Eon Tracer Plate - Legendary - Chest Armor > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Gauntlets: Arihant Type 5 - Rare - Gauntlets > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Greaves: Arihant Type 3 - Rare - Leg Armor > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Mark/Cloak/Bond: Mark of the Bulwarks - Rare - Titan Mark > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Shader (If acceptable. Will remove if not): Autumn Splendor - Rare - Armor Shader > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net

Inventory
Artifact: N/A
Ship: "Karuna, Falling" - Rare - Ship > Destiny Items > Armory | Bungie.net
Sparrow: https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=3645385954&itemname=Sparrow S-30V
Other: N/A

Other
Faceclaim: League of Legends VI
Personal OST: Will sort out when I get an idea of what songs will fit.

Last edited:
Basics
Name: Utkarsh
Date of Birth: N/A
Height: 6'0
Body type: Lean side of muscular.
Appearance: Coming Soon(tm)
Faction: Unaffiliated

Specifics
History: A Son, a Brother, a Husband, a Father, a Soldier, a Leader.
First Contact: Bigby was scanning the remnants of a residential district that had been glassed centuries ago when he stumbled across Utkarsh, surrounded in the ashes of his family and a perfectly good plate of nachos that went to waste.

Ghost
Name: Bigby
Personality. Loader Bot from TFTB.
Voice: Dante
Shell: N/A

Warlock

Subclass: Sunsinger

Ability Tree: Defensive

Abilities:
Super - Throws out dozens of grenades which all explode and are controllable, they sear enemies and provide energy and warmth to allies.
Melee - A large, circular AOE thrust that lights enemies ablaze.
Grenade - Sticks to a surface and explodes into a large orb before maintaining that form for 10 seconds, creating a scorching zone of control.

Gear

Weapons
Primary: Thanatos SR5
Special: Susanoo
Heavy: Phenomena CSm

Armor
Head: Seraph Reform I
Chest: Harrowed Chasm of Yuul
Gauntlets: Seraph Reform 1
Greaves: Cormorant Line I
Bond: Loop of Night

Inventory
Artifact: A battered old watch that stopped working centuries ago.
Ship: The Worldbreaker
Sparrow: XV0 Timebreaker
Other: Photos faded from age.

Other
Faceclaim: Coming Soon (tm)
Personal OST: Killer Tracks - Want it All

Last edited:
Basics
Name: Cassius
Age at time of death: 20
Years since resurrection: 10
Date of Birth: ???
Date of resurrection: 12/28
Height: 5'10"
Body type: Athletic
12118777_1039531766077286_3309465326102468912_n.jpg
(You can't see it but he has glowing yellow eyes)

Faction: Future War Cult

History: Before the collapse and his own eventual death, Cassius was a biologist named Johnathan Lance. He studied germs, animals, and plants in the hopes of simulating some of their unique traits in golden age technology. Despite this, he was far from the stereotype of a scientist. In fact, when the Darkness came to earth he was one of the first to pick up a rifle in defense of the innocent. He did pretty well too, his knowledge of human anatomy and physiology allowing him to have an accurate guess at where the enemy's vital areas may be. He did eventually meet his end however, outside the wall in the final battle for mankind.

Ghost
Name: Virgil
Personality: tactical, scientific, bit of a comedian
Shell: purple spine
eb23d21a8106ae99167c47670663dcc6.jpg

Warlock

Subclass: Void Walker

Abilities:
Vortex Grenade: a grenade that creates a miniature singularity with a 5 ft. diameter, pulling enemies caught in it towards its center and causing immense internal trauma, possibly even ripping limbs off of weaker enemies

Vampiric Strike: a melee attack that sucks the life force out of an enemy and transfers it to Cassius, healing his more life threatening injuries but leaving the minor ones in place

Obliteration field: Cassius summons two orbs of pure void energy in either hand, one of them a light blue, the other a dark purple. He then puts them together and tosses them towards his enemy. Once it lands there is a one second delay before this combined orb explodes, expanding to an area of 200 ft. before shrinking back to the point of nonexistence. Anyone caught in this area at the time of the explosion is completely disintegrated, with not even an ash pile to stand as evidence that they were every there to begin with.

Gear
weapons
Primary: Izdubar-D
ee22448f1f70282553cf18d9ba0d7fc4.jpg

Special: Nox Astru III
6ebaf04afadeb44a7a9e5346606b0340.jpg

Heavy: Quillim's Terminus
f5bd31e34f2df26114a50aec4e79bf22.jpg

Armor
Head: Duijao Shou II
e3c8b44e9404bdad7e24dd491da9436b.jpg

Chest: Samsara I
64b86aeeca30da742867ad9b20b3d90a.jpg

Gauntlets: Locus Watcher III
23a4c2cfbe536f0247519df97272bc64.jpg

Greaves: Seraph II
1807ea02d4454337becdca79750a32b0.jpg

Bond: Praxic Thunder
9159e5de25ee56fdbe9f7a9c83dd1d3c.jpg

Inventory
Artifact: A small griphon pendant that hangs on a chain around his neck. He doesn't remember where he got it, all he knows is that it was on him when he was resurrected.
12112213_1087148671304808_8669940667876980078_n.jpg

Ship: X21 Slipper Misfit
f42dba82160331163fa6f4556cefd501.jpg

Sparrow: S-30C
573b3d41aa94129e1a84010fc5d8d347.jpg

Shader: Achilles
7894f634d3d309581266e28c6dbb7abc.jpg

Last edited:
0a39a9b5c203c74dcaf50bd7dc2ca0c2.jpg
[fieldbox="Hana 'Kat' Carter, blue, solid"]
Basics

Basics
Height: 5'11
Faction: Dead Orbit

Specifics

Specifics
Personality: Rp it out
History: In her past life she was an assassin for a rebellion long forgotten in the shadows of history.
First Contact: "Tiring had to walk for miles before reaching the city."

Ghost

Ghost
Name: Little Light
Personality. Rp it
Voice: Feodor Chin
Shell:

3542a12f662291df8e1bf71d41c46a96.jpg

Hunter

Hunter

Subclass: Nightstalker

Ability Tree: Supportive

Abilities:
Grenade- Voidwall Grenade - A grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light. "Why do they keep runnin' into it?"

Melee- Smoke - Throw Smoke to slow and disorient those trapped in its cloud. Makes nearby Allies Invisible. "Throw, take aim, and Fire"

Super- Shadowshot - Tether foes to a Void Anchor, slowing, weakening and suppressing them for you and your allies. Quiver - Fire Shadowshot up to three times. Void Anchors have reduced range. When one is used it completely resets Kat's two extra jumps in the air. "It's like that saying, I brought some arrows to a gun fight" "I don't think that's how it goes"
Weaponry

Weaponry
Primary: Orphne SR4 - Scout Rifle - Rare

Special: The Supremacy - Sniper - Legendary

Heavy: Suros BWN-48 - Rocket Launcher - Rare

Armory

Armory
Head: Cryptid 4.6.2 - Rare

Chest: Corsair's Revenge 1.0 - Rare

Gauntlets: Argus Deimatic 1.1 - Rare

Greaves: Wolf Pelt Weave Zed - Rare

Mark/Cloak/Bond: Iron Saga Cloak - Legendary

Shader: Shimmer:
148bc5757230c545501be03c13218972.jpg

Inventory

Inventory
Artifact: A hairpin that was with her, the only things she knows is that someone close to her gave it to her. It has a small engraving 'To Kat the one I love the most'
Ship: Belisarius Defiant
Sparrow: EV-34 Vector Infinite
Other: n/a

Other

Other
Faceclaim: Lightning- Created by: Motomu Toriyama
Theme:

[/fieldbox]

Let me know if anything needs to be changed/revised.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. You're approved to post :0

• Thank You