Destiny - On Wings of Fury|Sign-Up/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine how it is; no worries.

So the Guardians are at the Hangar?

Cassius, Nero and Ziara are in stlll in the Hall (in case they have any more questions for Ikora); Hex and Utkarsh are in the Hanger talking about the mission, Kat is in the Hangar getting her gear together and Lucius is also heading to the Hangar.

Cassius, Nero and Ziara are in stlll in the Hall (in case they have any more questions for Ikora); Hex and Utkarsh are in the Hanger talking about the mission, Kat is in the Hangar getting her gear together and Lucius is also heading to the Hangar.

All right, well I ask because no one responded to what Rez said about there being more resistance inside if there was outside guard. So I am like, and now I am floating in space

And so it means I don't have a chance to respond?
Ikora is still there; Hex was just there to provide secondary exposition - she'll handle the rest so you can just direct any further questions to her.

Ikora is still there; Hex was just there to provide secondary exposition - she'll handle the rest so you can just direct any further questions to her.
Ah, but Rez doesn't necessarily have questions. He'd ponder thoughts.

I'll have a post up later after therapy and I get home

@Jageroux

To be truth I'm actually kind of struggling. Please don't take this as me wanting to leave or criticizing you. Just please listen to what I am saying.

I'm struggling to post a bit for the second time or third time, because this RP starts in a very hard way to feel natural. The Briefing Introduction IC post. Let alone the fact that no one tagged anybody and nobody acknowledged anyone else's character. It just makes it very difficult for me to post because I don't have much to work on.

With free form RP you have a lot of ability to focus on narrative and characterization and I have nothing to work off of because the guy talking to me walked off. So I'm like, uh.

@Clyde Dante, Matt and me have been rping together for a while, so we're unused to tags and are pretty used to bouncing off of each other due to familiarity.

I can understand how it'd be hard to really fit into that, It's mostly my fault since I set up the whole thing with Utkarsh's brisk departure. My characters aren't usually front and center, so I'm still leaning into the whole "leader" bit. Bare with me.

I'll try to more properly structure and facilitate conversation between Guardians and include the correct tags next time.

Edit: For now, if youre still having trouble on what to do next, you can just direct your next question/statement/etc at Ikora, or you can have him come to the hangar and talk directly to Utkarsh.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
@Clyde Dante, Matt and me have been rping together for a while, so we're unused to tags and are pretty used to bouncing off of each other due to familiarity.

I can understand how it'd be hard to really fit into that, It's mostly my fault since I set up the whole thing with Utkarsh's brisk departure. My characters aren't usually front and center, so I'm still leaning into the whole "leader" bit. Bare with me.

I'll try to more properly structure and facilitate conversation between Guardians and include the correct tags next time.

Edit: For now, if youre still having trouble on what to do next, you can just direct your next question/statement/etc at Ikora, or you can have him come to the hangar and talk directly to Utkarsh.

Thank you kindly. I appreciate this.

Well Rez doesn't have questions, but he's an analytical thinker and a logical thinker, so it be more like pondering things.

@Clyde No problem. I'm not either of the Co-GMs but you can always come to me with any issue if Jag/Dauwz aren't around.

You could, hm. You could ponder the implications of the missions or the Vex's interest while you got ready? My characters are all usually very kinetic as it's the easiest way for me to write, so not sure if I could help you with that.

@Clyde No problem. I'm not either of the Co-GMs but you can always come to me with any issue if Jag/Dauwz aren't around.

You could, hm. You could ponder the implications of the missions or the Vex's interest while you got ready? My characters are all usually very kinetic as it's the easiest way for me to write, so not sure if I could help you with that.

I know who my character was, I was merely having a hard time visualizing where everybody is right now, and who Rez could communicate with

@Clyde

Utkarsh and Hex are standing near a table in the Hangar, Lucius is walking into the Hangar, Kat is sitting in a corner in the hangar, Cassius is walking up to Utkarsh and Hex.

Ziara and Rez are the only PC's left in the Hall of Guardians, along with Ikora as a NPC.

Status
Not open for further replies.