Destiny - On Wings of Fury|Sign-Up/OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
I'll edit you into the list; just hadn't actually expected another person to join so soon :D

Gonna give @TheTechnoVampire some more time to post, but I'll start working on the next plot post. Just so you know, since it's not advancing the plot, characters can interact and speak with one another. You won't always have to wait for others to post; if you're in a situation where 2 (or more) characters can interact with disrupting the flow of the plot, then you can.

I'll usually give a head's up before a plot post is made.

I'll try get a post out ASAP. Got an AutoSolo today, though.

I may or may not wait for the GM post.

Sorry everyone; had to work a really long shift and I wasn't able to post.

I mean with all the love I can, but almost all of our Guardians in this RP are assholes

Reactions: Stormi
Hey, speak for yourself. I'm going out of my way to make mine nice lmao

Yes, just trying to think of a way to introduce Ziara and such.

You can have her come into the Hangar and introduce herself as a late addition by Ikora.

@Clyde @Sasha Bliss @Cassius Quick bump to let you guys know you can post. (In case you never got a notification)@TheTechnoVampire There's still like a day or two before things really start plot-wise, so you still have some time to post. Just letting you know.

Finally got a post out. Sorry it took this long.

No worries (Hex is already in the Hangar Area with Utkarsh, by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.