Demons {With Sen}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio was surprised that he hadn't yelled or something. "Really? Huh." He wondered what he was going to be in his next life. That was what he believed in. That he would be reborn. With a small sigh, he took another sandwich.

"Yeah, I heard it's just a darker version of Heaven." She closed her eyes before looking at him a few minutes later. "I heard you're going on a mission today with your archangel friend, Dragon and Tiger. Shouldn't you get ready now?"

"I don't think I can remember where my room is," Akio said sheepishly. "Could you help?" He felt stupid for asking, but he had been taken out of his window and dropped here. Speaking of which, he didn't know whether the window had been fixed yet or not.

Snake giggled, "Sure!" She took his hand and lead him towards the towering figure of the Thundercloud. As she headed up the holiday house, she looked around and stuck her forked purple tongue out, trying to catch Akio's scent from one of the rooms. She pushed open the door to his room and greeted Rooster and Tiger, who were sitting on his bed.

"Bird shit, you're paying for my window," said Tiger, who was now very human and glaring at the bird man.

"It's not my fault he wouldn't go to the party!"

"That's not an excuse for you to break a window!"

"Fucking hell, kitty cat. Can't you do me a favour this once and let me off?"

"I don't owe you anything."

"How's lunch for a week?" Rooster pulled out his wallet.

Tiger scratched his head before nodding, "Deal."

Akko stumble occasionally when following Snake, but he was very curious and watched her closely. He remembered the route, making sure he could get back to his room when he needed to. When he entered the room, he smiled slightly at the nick names.

Rooster grumbled and turned around, taking a step back when he spotted Akio. "Oh, hey, Flashy!"

Tiger looked up and smiled apologetically, "Sorry about earlier. Can't believe you had to see that."

Akio smiled slightly at Rooster. "What's with Flashy?" He glanced to Tiger, his smiled fading. "I'm sorry for being drunk and saying stupid things," he mumbled.

Rooster tried to mimic Akio's sword movements with an invisible sword. "You know, your moves were so flashy!" He started making stupid sound effects, miming the way Akio fought when Rooster was fighting him.

Tiger looked at Rooster and facepalmed, "Well, I'm going to get ready for the mission. Be outside in 30 minutes, Akio." He yawned and walked out, bowing to Snake. "Good morning," he said to her.

Snake smiled and bowed as well, "Good morning." Turning to look at Rooster, she waved her hand at him, "Okay, okay, we get it. Shoo, shoo!" Rooster flew out the window, waving goodbye to the two of them. Snake looked at Akio, "Okay, do you need me for anything else?"

Akio blinked, staring at Rooster. 'Did I really look that stupid?' He thought to himself. No, probably not. He looked to Tiger and nodded, though wondered how exactly he was to get ready. Akio looked to Snake and shook his head. "Thank you."

On the other side of the city, Dragon sucessfully hired a carriage for the party. She was already prepared, she had her staff and weapons, she sat there, waiting for the others.

Tiger had just finished cleaning himself before he could feel Dragon's impatience through the blood pact bond, he grabbed his pistols and threw on a white coat, hoping Akio would know what to do.

Akio found some clothes that he knew would suit fighting, and put them on. He grabbed his Katana and sheath, slinging both over one shoulder so the hilt lay above his head. He wasn't wearing white, as white stained easily and it wasn't nice to see red blood staining some beautiful clothes. So instead, he was wearing black.

Tiger waited outside for Akio, tapping his foot impatiently. He checked his watch, the boy should be coming out soon.

Akio eventually appeared outside, looking to Tiger. "Am I late?" He hoped not. Being late was something he despised.

"No, you were just in time," Tiger grinned. He jumped off the Thundercloud using a cloud to soften his landing and landed right beside Dragon, who jumped back.

"You almost gave me a heart attack"

Tiger grinned sheepishly, "Sorry..." He looked up, waiting for Akio to jump, or fly. Now all they had to do was wait for Bailey.

Akio watched Tiger jump, gulping. He spread his wings and slowly floated down towards them, landing softly into the carriage.

I am sorry, but I will be late. I will meet you there.

Tiger and Dragon hopped into the carriage, with him taking the reigns. It would take an hour for the team to head out to the secluded area of the Jade Forests where the demons were reported to be seen.

Akio leaned back in the carriage, looking around and enjoying the view. He tended to be quiet in vehicles, not talking unless spoken to. He liked the quiet, it allowed him to think. Some might say it strange, but it was perfectly normal for him.

Dragon pulled out a teapot and a plastic cup, "Jasmine tea, anyone? We'll be here for a while," she said, pouring herself a cup.

Akio glanced to Dragon and smiled. "I'll have some if that's okay." Jasmine tea sounded nice, and he hadnt had tea for a long time.

Dragon poured another cup and offered it to Akio, angling her head back and looking at Tiger as if to ask him if he wanted tea, he shook his head lightly.

It was a long time before the Jade Forests began to loom up in the distance, even from here you could see why it was named so. The treetops were shimmering, and the leaves were bright green - like Jade. They reached a fork in the road, instead of heading up into the entrance of the Jade Forests, they took the other one, which lead them another part of the Jade Forests.

This secluded area was very different from the Jade Forests, the trees were much darker, and the place stank of demon stench. From the carriage you could see a dark mist emitting from that part of the forests, and once in a while a growl could be heard, deep and rumbling through the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.