Demons {With Sen}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio sipped his tea during the ride, still lost in his own thoughts. When they arrived, however, he looked up and frowned. "That doesn't look like a nice place..."

"No, it doesn't. A bunch of fae got themselves in a mess and got corrupted some how, we need to exterminate them - and the source," said Dragon, sipping her tea. As the carriage went nearer and nearer, it was suddenly stopped by a barrier.

"We have to get off here, where the fuck is Bailey?" said Tiger, over his shoulder. He hopped off the carriage and opened the door for the two of them sitting inside.

"Huh," Akio said, looking around as he got out of the carriage. "Bailey will be here soon, I'm pretty sure. He's not normally late."

"Not normally. But it happens." Bailey had appeared out of nowhere, and was leaning against the carriage. "I'm here now."

Tiger nodded, "Good, let's all go into the Forest then, we should split to kill more demons quickly," sniffing the air, he dashed into the depths of the Forests. Dragon looked behind her, "Akio, are you okay with working with Bailey? I can work with you if you want, and Tiger can go with Bailey." She had a feeling that the human boy was often left out of things because he wasn't a native. She should at least made him feel wanted.

"I don't mind," Akio shrugged, not really sure who he wanted to work with. He was more comfortable with Bailey and they worked well together, but at the same time he wanted to work with someone new. Bailey had nothing to say, he only watched them.

"Well, you better choose. Tiger's getting impatient." And sure enough, a patch of white hair was seen among the trees. He lifted his head and looked at the three of them, "Hurry up, would you?" He was visibly restless, looking all around him and sniffing the tainted air.

"Ill go with Tiger," Bailey said, saving Akio from choosing. Akio smiled gratefully at Bailey for choosing for him.

Tiger nodded and waited for Bailey to walk into the Forest before running ahead, trying to smell for demons.

Dragon bowed to Akio. "I don't fight, I'll just defend you."

Bailey quickly followed after him, determined not to get left behind.

Akio bowed back, finally getting the hang of it. He smiled at her. "I think I'll be fine." He trusted his skills, and knew they would save him.

Scuttling around the forest were the demons in the request, they used to be fae, but were corrupted by some sinister force. They looked like trees, with the legs of a spider. Their body was a mish-mash of dark goo, tree bark and leaves, with two glowing yellow eyes. They were everywhere in the Forest, on the tree trunks, in the treetops and in the bodies of water.

Five of them ambushed Akio and Dragon from behind, launching themselves at them.

Meanwhile on the other side of the Forest, another five jumped onto the male duo from the treetops, screeching like banshees.

Akio had his sword out in a flash, spinning around to face the demons. His katana slashed at the demons, his eyes hardening.

Bailey darted forward, spreading his wings in an attempt to blind them. Then he turned, his sword in hand.

One more demon had been hiding, it jumped in the air, aiming for Akio. Dragon opened her wings and jumped up, slamming the tip of her wing - made out of hard muscle - onto the demon and bringing it down onto the ground.

Tiger whipped out his pistols and aimed for the eyes, which were the only things not surrounded by the black sludge.

Akio took down one demon, but four against one was annoying. He backed off, glancing to Dragon quickly before turning his attention back to the fight.

Bailey lunged, going for the demons. He tried not to block Tiger's shots as he danced in and out of sight with his sword.

A swarm of demons charged towards Bailey and Tiger, their claws reaching out and their screeches echoing through the forest. Tiger fired towards them, multiplying his bullets several time and taking out the front lines.

Dragon, seeing that Akio needed help, drew a rune circle on the ground quickly. Large thick roots sprouted out of the ground and latched themselves onto the demon's ankles, pinning them down.

Bailey waited for the front line to go down, before darting in and killing as many as he could. He still tried to keep out of the way of his bullers though.

Akio nodded his thanks to Drago before quickly cutting the demons down.

Dragon noticed a team of fae scutter forward, she brought her foot up and brought it back down on the ground hard. Trees sprouted where the path was, and the demons ran straight into it, falling back into a daze. She grabbed Akio's arm, "We have to meet up with the others, we can't handle this many on our own!"

Akio turned to see how many there were, and his eyes widened in shock. "Yeah, lets go. We can't stay here for much long-" he was cut off as another demon jumped onto the both of them.

Dragon reacted instantly, she covered Akio with both of her wings and chanted, ending her spell with the English word; "Gargoyle!" Her entire body turned into stone, enclosing but protecting Akio as demon after demon jumped into the statue. After a few moments, with a rumble the stone cage of her body exploded, sending the demons that had jumped on them flying. She coughed violently but grabbed his hand, running further into the Forest.

Akio's eyes widened in shock, having no time to react. He closed his eyes, wincing at the sounds of the demons and tried not to move. When the stone exploded, he looked to her in concern as he ran after her. "Are you okay?"

"N-no, I don't think so," she moaned. Trying to follow the link she had with Tiger, she ran towards their general direction, weaving in and out of the greenery. She spotted the two men ahead and ran towards them, dropping to her knees as she coughed up blood. Tiger seemed surprised to see her, "What's wrong? What happened?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.