Demons {With Sen}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akio cursed at her words, feeling terrible for making her use the spell. When they reached the others, he looked to them in a panic. "I don't know! She used a spell that made her turn to stone to save me!"

Bailey calmly walked over to Dragon and knelt beside her, studying her closely.

"Gargoyle? That's a bit extreme, even for you," Tiger muttered, he fired a few more shots before kneeling down to talk to Dragon.

Dragon smiled weakly, "Yes, well. If I didn't use it, Akio and I would have been torn to shreds." She coughed again before speaking, "Out of all the people here, you should understand the most. I've used Gargoyle many times to save your life, Tiger."

Tiger's ears drooped. "That's true.."

She nodded at Akio and Bailey, "Don't worry about me, I was stupid to use a difficult spell like that. But i don't regret it. I can stlll fight." She grnted as she stood up, using her staff as support.

Akio frowned and glanced to Dragon. He hoped she would be alright. "Are you going to be okay?" He really hoped so. Otherwise, he would bear a lot of guilt.

Bailey simply nodded to Dragon, pretty sure she would be alright. He looked around for any more demons.

Another swarm of demons approached them, and in the middle of the crowd stood a monstrosity. A lady's body was attached to what seemed like a pulsing bulb. Her legs were giant roots, and she used the earth to push herself forward. The creature was enormous. The front of the bulb was open, and the demons poured out of it like a stream. "Are you the naughty humans that have been killing off my children?" she screeched, pointing at them accusingly.

Bailey narrowed his eyes at it. So that was what had been creating all these demons. He took a step forward, his sword in hand.

Akio turned around and his eyes widened in shock. "What the hell is that?"

"Rude little boy! You can call me Mother," she crooned, patting her breast. "You should stop harming my children, you vile humans!" She pointed forward with a manicured finger, and a giant tree root cleaved the ground and headed towards the four of them. Dragon, who was slow to react, squealed when the root grabbed her ankle, pulling her up and back to the lady creature. "Is this one of your friends, little children? It would be a shame if..." she pulled Dragon closer to the opening in her bulb stomach.

Tiger's eyes widened, "No!" he snarled.

The creature laughed maniacally, "Are you defying Mother's will?"

Bailey growled at "Mother". "Let her go." He knew she probably wouldn't, especially with how she was acting. He took a step forward, prepared to kill the thing.

Akio also stepped forward, his eyes narrowed. He wasn't going to let that thing hurt his friend.

Dragon sqeezed her eyes shut, all the blood was rushing to her head and she was beginning to feel dizzy. She hauled herself up, even though she couldn't stand up at least she wouldn't feel nausea. Thankfully, the creature didn't mind.

The creature laughed again, "Why should I? Do you think she'll like it if I turned her into my child?"

"No I don't believe she will," Bailey said calmly. "Just let her go and we'll stop killing your children." That wasn't going to happen, but the demon didn't need to know that.

"I don't believe you, you know how hard it is for me to have children?!" the creature screeched. As Bailey was talking to the demoness, Tiger had moved around the crowd of demons and was now standing on a ledge on the left side of the demons. He raised his pistol and aimed at the thick root. He fired two shots that became, four, eight. They shot right through the tree root and Dragon screamed as she fell. The demoness screamed as well, pulling the tree root back to her and licking the sap that leaked out of it. Tiger transformed into an adult tiger and leapt forward, catching her and using one of the heads of a demon to propell himself back to safety, running back to Bailey and Akio.

"No I don't." Bailey had been waiting for Tiger to get Dragon back to safety before both he and Akio charged forward.

Dragon whimpered as she lifted her arms above her head and curled up into a defensive position, taking deep breaths. Her head hurt so much. Beside her, Tiger growled at the demoness and leapt back onto the battlefield. Ready to fight with Akio and Bailey.

Bailey looked to Tiger, nodding to him. "Let's kill this stupid bitch." Akio grinned at them.

Tiger pounced forward and headed towards the demoness by hopping on the demon's heads. He was still in tiger form, but he didn't care. He jumped onto the stomach of her feminine upper part and chomped down on it, growling as he jerked his jaw back.

Since Bailey and Akio were on the ground, they had to cut their way through the demon horde to reach Tiger. Both of them worked well with each other, being there when they needed it. If anyone had been watching, some might have stared in awe at their team work.

Successfully tearing a chunk out of her stomach, the demoness screeched and picked him up effortlessly by the scruff of the neck, flinging him to the side. Tiger flew into nearby treetops, but as soon as he landed on all four feet he would rush back to the fight.

The two eventually reached the demoness, most of the other demons dead at their feet. "Tiger can do the honor," Bailey smirked, staring at the demoness.

Tiger flew across the dead demon's bodies, headbutting the demoness straight in between her eyes with great force - toppling her over. He sat on her face, licking one giant paw. He stared at their swords and back at the demoness, as if he was trying to tell them something.

What? Bailey asked, curious. He crossed his arms, waiting, wondering if Tiger was actually going to kill the thing or not. He had suspected he wanted to kill it, but now he wasn't sure.

Tiger growled and padded up to Akio, clamping his mouth over his sword and pulling him over to the demoness. Tiger pawed the weapon, showing that he couldn't pick it up. Then he mimed clawing the demoness. Tiger looked up at the boy with an eyebrow raised.

Suddenly, the demoness stirred. With a screech the demoness grabbed onto the feline by the hind leg with a vine and raised him into the air, slamming him onto the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.