Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can we change our weapons at any time, due to like if you have a baseball bat laying around the house or you steal a gun from parents gun storage or you grab a frying pan or a tennis racket >.>

Actually, we can't. In a way, the weapons are school property and they make them especially for the students(us) and the students are obliged to use them not only because of school things, but because they're much more powerful than normal ones. So yeah, we can't change them if we want to fight against demons. (˚_˚‖

The Scary face made you laugh right? xD i had too
Nope. It made me fall in love XD

P.S.: I finished my first CS today while editing my post, but I had to restart Chrome due to an add-on thing, closed without saving and now I'm semi-depressed... Will rewrite it tomorrow at this time around. *le sad sigh* I just wanted to share my sorrow because of my God dang stupidity! (And I thought it was supposed to reopen my last session as usual.)

P.S.: I finished my first CS today while editing my post, but I had to restart Chrome due to an add-on thing, closed without saving and now I'm semi-depressed... Will rewrite it tomorrow at this time around. *le sad sigh* I just wanted to share my sorrow because of my God dang stupidity! (And I thought it was supposed to reopen my last session as usual.)
Dats not good D:

@Annie

I'm really excited for this still!~ I hope we will start soon!!!!!!!~~~~<333

*Throws a bucket of milk on you* You better be awake e.e *runs away*

Hey guys,

This is a little unrelated to the actual rp, but I've finished my character's profile (this rp looks really awesome btw, I can't for it to start! :D) and I noticed that some of you used a neat little table with buttons in it to put all of your character's info. Could someone send me the bb code for that? I've been trying to figure it out myself, but I have yet to get it to come out right. ^^;

Hey guys,

This is a little unrelated to the actual rp, but I've finished my character's profile (this rp looks really awesome btw, I can't for it to start! :D) and I noticed that some of you used a neat little table with buttons in it to put all of your character's info. Could someone send me the bb code for that? I've been trying to figure it out myself, but I have yet to get it to come out right. ^^;

Why, I'm happy you're interested in the roleplay!(And I'm having some life issues, so to say, so I can't really be that active at this time of summer, so it won't really be starting any time soon, for which I apologise dearly (;~;)) As for the code with the tabs, it goes like this(I'll be using "()" instead of "[]"):

(TABS) is to begin the whole tab thingie. (tab=Text) is for the name of the actual tab you'll put in. You close it with (/tab). If you want more than one separate tab, you just repeat the same action. and you close them all with (/TABS) It should look like this:

• This is my first tab, yay!
  • Please observe the second one.

And we're done!

P.S.: Hope I helped~

QUESTION FOR OPINION: Okay, so, as I was editing the list with participants and characters, I thought of something - should I also link the participants' profile cards? I mean, I'm asking you guys cause I don't know if you want people to know who exactly you are by the information of your profiles or if you want to stay semi-anonymous. Imma link mine, BTW.

Okay, so I wanna say something about my characters I've been working on and why I'm such an inactive pritz. For some reason I've been busy with unnecessary work that's also time consuming, I've tried paying some more attention to friends, family and the such and that's also time consuming (no, I'm not a mother XD). And I've also procrastinated cause I'm still angry because of what happened with my first finished character sheet about Asa-chan and I'm trying to get over it and rewrite it. And I have four characters in total for this roleplay to work on - Shirazaki-san, her friend, the vice-principal and the Shinigami principal. But I'm also wondering on something that requires other's opinions - should I make the Shinigami principal an NPC? I mean. he's not seen around, he doesn't really do anything or show himself in public. And only the school employees know about him and those from the teacher's couincil (including Mr. Vice-principal) announce the students' work, the teachers' work and so on. So, I don't think it's required for me(or anyone by that matter) to make a CS about him. What do you think?

And one last thing - those, who are sure that they will be part of the RP, please vote as "Yes" in the poll. I'm thinking of removing "No", as I thought that those, who wouldn't want to join, wouldn't take any action. So, yah. Those who aren't sure yet, please vote "Maybe". And those, who have voted "Maybe" and are sure that they will join, please change your vote to "Yes". The whole poll thing is just for reassuring myself, by the way~

Aaaaaaand that's all for now!

EDIT: Ignore the idea about profile-linking. It didn't work out the way I was thinking...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you should make the principal an npc although you should give a bit of information about him. Maybe his name, his title, and a pic. It doesn't have to be incredibly detailed.

Also if the reason that the profile linking didn't work out, are you using the number at the bottom of everyone's posts to link them?

@Annie

Wow, that's a lot simpler than I thought it would be. Thanks a bunch, I did it! :D

That's alright if the roleplay doesn't start right away, I can wait. If there's anything you need help with I'll try my best to help.

This is what I originally had:

Full name:
Tsurumi Nakamura

Nickname: Call her whatever you want, just don't expect her to be receptive of all of them. XD

Type: Human

Sexuality: Tsurumi thought that she was heterosexual...until she got a crush on her dad's co-worker's son, who actually turned out to be a chick. Tsurumi still had feelings for her even after finding out her real gender. That was the only time that she's ever been attracted to another woman so she's very confused about her own sexuality. She's possibly a closet bi-sexual.

Birthday: March 17th

Zodiac sign: Pisces
Appearance: Black hair with very dark brown eyes.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 126 lb

Figure: Lean. She's starting to grow some abs and its freaking her out.

Hair style and hair color: Black hair that's a tad wavy. Tsurumi tries to keep it fairly short since its easier to maintain that way. She usually wears a hair brooch.

Eye type and eye color: Round, almond eyes that are very dark brown.

Clothing by choice: She usually wears gloves with her uniform because she doesn't want anyone to see her hands since they're all banged up from karate.

When's she not in uniform, she usually wears something simple and elegant or stylish. She doesn't wear a lot of revealing clothes because she's self-conscious about her muscles. ( She thinks that she has the body of a guy just because she's starting to grow some ab muscles lol...)

History:

Biography:

Tsurumi was raised in a prosperous lifestyle with her younger sister Saki. Her mother worked at a bank while her father was the CEO of a big software company at Okinawa. As a child, Tsurumi was enrolled into a prestigious Pre-K-12 school that she stayed in until the highschool. Even at a school full of well-to do braggarts, Tsurumi was one of the snobbist among her classmates, often boasting about how much more extravagent her things were than their extravagent things. Needless to say, she didn't have a lot of friends and the friends that she did have were as fake as she was.

In middle school, Tsurumi started to get into karate, after watching her father (who had been practicing karate for two years) during practice. She grew to like it and gradually, her snobbish attitude towards others lessened in intensity. When she was in the seventh grade, her father delivered shocking news. Unbeknownst to the whole family, his software company had gone under a year ago. He didn't want Tsurumi's mother to find out about it for fear of her response to the news. Furious about him lying to her for a whole year, Tsurumi's mother blamed her husband for the company's collaspe and filed for a divorce.

It wasn't long before Tsurumi and her younger sister Saki had to choose to live with their mother or father. Their parents weren't rich anymore and they could no longer pay for Tsurumi and her sister's expensive tuition to their school, sending them to public schools instead. Unable to choose eithier side, a year past as Tsurumi went back and forth from both households, until she decided to just attend a school in the mainland. Joshikiru High School was cheap for what it had to offer and Tsurumi needed to get away from her family situation. When she was getting ready to leave the island, her karate master told her that one of the dojos that he opened up there wasn't too far away from the area. Tsurumi continues to train at that dojo as she attends school.

Personality: Tsurumi is neat and proper when she wants to be, but she's generally a snob, although she's gotten a lot better over the years. Her standoffish demeanor often intimidates people and its still difficult for her to make friends, especially after her parent's divorce. If someone does manage to befriend her however, they'll most likely find that she's very helpful and loyal (because they're the only friends that she has lol.), often sticking up for her friends and having their back when they're in trouble.

Tsurumi hates wasting food and money, often giving drawn-out lectures to anyone who does. She is also quite impatient, although she'll try her best to be more patient with those that she actually likes. Tsurumi is a perfectionist to the point that she may be a little ocd at times, e.g., brushing her hair a certain number of times, or slashing demons in prime numbers even if its overkill. Her pefectionist streak comes from her need to be the best that she can be and be better than everyone else. She can get very competitive because of this and has a hard time backing down to a challenge.

Personal philosophies:

"Do it right the first time and you won't have to deal with it anymore."

"Don't waste food. Who knows if you'll be able to afford any in the near-future." *Icy glare*
Weapon of choice: Sai

sais2elektra1.jpg

Martial arts: Traditional Karate

Extra club: Student Council Treasurer (for now, perhaps she'll be council president in the future- MWAHAHAHA)

Job: Earns some money building websites for people online.
Favorite color: Salmon

Least favorite color: Poop Brown

Favorite food/s: Spaghetti (only messy food that she likes) and Strawberry parfait

Least favorite food: S'mores (They're so messy!)

Favorite drink/s: Water

Least favorite drink: Energy drinks with gross ingredients

Favorite genre movies: Sci-fi, Mystery, Documentaries and bad comedies

Least favorite genre movies: Romance (She's just jealous of the M.C.), Horror

Favorite genre books: Sci-fi, historical-fiction, biographies, Mystery

Least favorite genre books: Romance, Horror

Favorite genre videogames: Doesn't really play any games aside from some game apps on her phone every now and then.

Least favorite genre videogames: N/A

Favorite genre music: Enka, Min'yo, Classical

Least favorite genre music: Heavy Metal, Rap

Favorite number: 3

Least favorite number: 6

Favorite letter of the Alphabet: e

Least favorite letter of the alphabet: o

Full name:
Tsurumi Nakamura

Nickname: Call her whatever you want, just don't expect her to be receptive of all of them. XD

Type: Human

Sexuality: Tsurumi thought that she was heterosexual...until she got a crush on her dad's co-worker's son, who actually turned out to be a chick. Tsurumi still had feelings for her even after finding out her real gender. That was the only time that she's ever been attracted to another woman so she's very confused about her own sexuality. She's possibly a closet bi-sexual.

Birthday: March 17th

Zodiac sign: Pisces

It works...but it doesn't look as good as the tab function XD

As for the profile cards...I don't mind having mine linked. But it's up to you though since it would be more work for you. ^^;

I think that making the shinigami principal an npc would be a good idea. That way, you don't even have to find a picture for him, just write a description of his appearance. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do my best to get my CS finished up today or tomorrow. I've got a lotta stuff going on X_X So I'm workin on it, but it's working a little slowly.

XD I'm trying to get the hang of the tabs function (and attempting to come up with a good character :S I think I'll be able to work better when I'm out of china though, which is in like 6 days X.X)
alibaba-magi-anime-i13.jpg

(^Basically how I feel right now @.@)​

Last edited:
@york Aww :( do you need help with the coding?
Nonono XD I'm just having trouble getting things done on my horrible laptop (once I get home to my proper computer, I'll be able to work better >.<)

@Annie

I claim the loli tsundere character!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.