Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: Kinda long reply post. 'K?

Yeah you should make the principal an npc although you should give a bit of information about him. Maybe his name, his title, and a pic. It doesn't have to be incredibly detailed.
Well, that's exactly the reason why I'm considering of making him an NPC - no one ever sees him nor hears him, except the staff. So, he's gonna be a mystery of life XD
Also if the reason that the profile linking didn't work out, are you using the number at the bottom of everyone's posts to link them?
My problem here is that I wanted it to open those profile cards whenever a person clicks on a link, but it goes straight to the profile and I don't want that (x~x) And I used the username next to the post and the username under the post, but I don't undstand what you mean by number. Are you talking about the date or the number of the post ?If so, both link to the post.(And I personally use the date of creation~)
@Annie

Wow, that's a lot simpler than I thought it would be. Thanks a bunch, I did it! :D

That's alright if the roleplay doesn't start right away, I can wait. If there's anything you need help with I'll try my best to help.

This is what I originally had:

Full name:
Tsurumi Nakamura

Nickname: Call her whatever you want, just don't expect her to be receptive of all of them. XD

Type: Human

Sexuality: Tsurumi thought that she was heterosexual...until she got a crush on her dad's co-worker's son, who actually turned out to be a chick. Tsurumi still had feelings for her even after finding out her real gender. That was the only time that she's ever been attracted to another woman so she's very confused about her own sexuality. She's possibly a closet bi-sexual.

Birthday: March 17th

Zodiac sign: Pisces
Appearance: Black hair with very dark brown eyes.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 126 lb

Figure: Lean. She's starting to grow some abs and its freaking her out.

Hair style and hair color: Black hair that's a tad wavy. Tsurumi tries to keep it fairly short since its easier to maintain that way. She usually wears a hair brooch.

Eye type and eye color: Round, almond eyes that are very dark brown.

Clothing by choice: She usually wears gloves with her uniform because she doesn't want anyone to see her hands since they're all banged up from karate.

When's she not in uniform, she usually wears something simple and elegant or stylish. She doesn't wear a lot of revealing clothes because she's self-conscious about her muscles. ( She thinks that she has the body of a guy just because she's starting to grow some ab muscles lol...)

History:

Biography:

Tsurumi was raised in a prosperous lifestyle with her younger sister Saki. Her mother worked at a bank while her father was the CEO of a big software company at Okinawa. As a child, Tsurumi was enrolled into a prestigious Pre-K-12 school that she stayed in until the highschool. Even at a school full of well-to do braggarts, Tsurumi was one of the snobbist among her classmates, often boasting about how much more extravagent her things were than their extravagent things. Needless to say, she didn't have a lot of friends and the friends that she did have were as fake as she was.

In middle school, Tsurumi started to get into karate, after watching her father (who had been practicing karate for two years) during practice. She grew to like it and gradually, her snobbish attitude towards others lessened in intensity. When she was in the seventh grade, her father delivered shocking news. Unbeknownst to the whole family, his software company had gone under a year ago. He didn't want Tsurumi's mother to find out about it for fear of her response to the news. Furious about him lying to her for a whole year, Tsurumi's mother blamed her husband for the company's collaspe and filed for a divorce.

It wasn't long before Tsurumi and her younger sister Saki had to choose to live with their mother or father. Their parents weren't rich anymore and they could no longer pay for Tsurumi and her sister's expensive tuition to their school, sending them to public schools instead. Unable to choose eithier side, a year past as Tsurumi went back and forth from both households, until she decided to just attend a school in the mainland. Joshikiru High School was cheap for what it had to offer and Tsurumi needed to get away from her family situation. When she was getting ready to leave the island, her karate master told her that one of the dojos that he opened up there wasn't too far away from the area. Tsurumi continues to train at that dojo as she attends school.

Personality: Tsurumi is neat and proper when she wants to be, but she's generally a snob, although she's gotten a lot better over the years. Her standoffish demeanor often intimidates people and its still difficult for her to make friends, especially after her parent's divorce. If someone does manage to befriend her however, they'll most likely find that she's very helpful and loyal (because they're the only friends that she has lol.), often sticking up for her friends and having their back when they're in trouble.

Tsurumi hates wasting food and money, often giving drawn-out lectures to anyone who does. She is also quite impatient, although she'll try her best to be more patient with those that she actually likes. Tsurumi is a perfectionist to the point that she may be a little ocd at times, e.g., brushing her hair a certain number of times, or slashing demons in prime numbers even if its overkill. Her pefectionist streak comes from her need to be the best that she can be and be better than everyone else. She can get very competitive because of this and has a hard time backing down to a challenge.

Personal philosophies:

"Do it right the first time and you won't have to deal with it anymore."

"Don't waste food. Who knows if you'll be able to afford any in the near-future." *Icy glare*
Weapon of choice: Sai

sais2elektra1.jpg

Martial arts: Traditional Karate

Extra club: Student Council Treasurer (for now, perhaps she'll be council president in the future- MWAHAHAHA)

Job: Earns some money building websites for people online.
Favorite color: Salmon

Least favorite color: Poop Brown

Favorite food/s: Spaghetti (only messy food that she likes) and Strawberry parfait

Least favorite food: S'mores (They're so messy!)

Favorite drink/s: Water

Least favorite drink: Energy drinks with gross ingredients

Favorite genre movies: Sci-fi, Mystery, Documentaries and bad comedies

Least favorite genre movies: Romance (She's just jealous of the M.C.), Horror

Favorite genre books: Sci-fi, historical-fiction, biographies, Mystery

Least favorite genre books: Romance, Horror

Favorite genre videogames: Doesn't really play any games aside from some game apps on her phone every now and then.

Least favorite genre videogames: N/A

Favorite genre music: Enka, Min'yo, Classical

Least favorite genre music: Heavy Metal, Rap

Favorite number: 3

Least favorite number: 6

Favorite letter of the Alphabet: e

Least favorite letter of the alphabet: o

Full name:
Tsurumi Nakamura

Nickname: Call her whatever you want, just don't expect her to be receptive of all of them. XD

Sexuality: Tsurumi thought that she was heterosexual...until she got a crush on her dad's co-worker's son, who actually turned out to be a chick. Tsurumi still had feelings for her even after finding out her real gender. That was the only time that she's ever been attracted to another woman so she's very confused about her own sexuality. She's possibly a closet bi-sexual.

Birthday: March 17th

Zodiac sign: Pisces

It works...but it doesn't look as good as the tab function XD

As for the profile cards...I don't mind having mine linked. But it's up to you though since it would be more work for you. ^^;

I think that making the shinigami principal an npc would be a good idea. That way, you don't even have to find a picture for him, just write a description of his appearance. ;)
I really like your character by the way! I'm glad that you spent so much effort into writing it and I personally think that the tab function looks better. By the way, what exactly did you use for this one? Is it columns and spoilers or...
I'll also repeat the thing with the principal - he's only seen by the staff, so his appearance is a mystery till a certain time in the story (just like L). Oh, and I have a question regarding Tsurumi/Nakamura - which one is the surname, since both are compatible for surnames? (^o^);
I'll do my best to get my CS finished up today or tomorrow. I've got a lotta stuff going on X_X So I'm workin on it, but it's working a little slowly.
Don't worry about it! You have all the time in the world to do that! (Kinda...) At least you're doing it while I'm still being paranoid about the stuff that happened with my sheet, haha. So, I'm gonna finish my three character sheets in Word and then post them (some day~).
XD I'm trying to get the hang of the tabs function (and attempting to come up with a good character :S I think I'll be able to work better when I'm out of china though, which is in like 6 days X.X)
alibaba-magi-anime-i13.jpg

(^Basically how I feel right now @.@)​
I understand you! I think we can all wait till you're done! Don't push it too hard; you have plenty of time and we(or at least I) have plenty of patience, right? (I think it should be 'we', since no one has complained about my procrastination yet XD)
@Annie

I claim the loli tsundere character!!~
... I ALREADY LOVE HER! Can't wait for her arrival~ I hope you make her extra tsundere!

@Annie
I'm surprised that you replied to so many people in one post! XD Good job. /pats back

Thank you! I can't wait to see Asacchi's finished profile :D

Before I used the tab function, I used the table function and added spoilers inside of it...it was kind of a headache to work with ^^; But if you ever want to use that version for something, I can send you the actual coding for it.

Tsurumi is her first name and Nakamura is her surname.

Reactions: Annie
@Annie
I'm surprised that you replied to so many people in one post! XD Good job. /pats back

Thank you! I can't wait to see Asacchi's finished profile :D

Before I used the tab function, I used the table function and added spoilers inside of it...it was kind of a headache to work with ^^; But if you ever want to use that version for something, I can send you the actual coding for it.

Tsurumi is her first name and Nakamura is her surname.
It's actually good that I replied to a few people in one post? (O.O) Awesome! *accepts patting with PRIDE*

No need to thank me~ I'm just trying to be honest! (And I had Asa-chan's profile finished one day until the Accident happened...)

Oh, so I kind of guessed it? I don't know why, but I have the feeling it's more difficult than tabs, so I ain't gonna use it anytime soon.

YES! I GOT THAT RIGHT! Now Imma go write some things. I remember I had to write something somewhere around here... Why did Mr. Jenkins(my tablet) had to turn off before I finished that? (T~T)

I miss a lot am I?

I miss a lot am I?

Ah, no, no! What do you think you miss? There are just a few finished characters, a few unfinished, wondering whether to make the principal an NPC or not (NO ONE EVEN SEES HIM, PEOPLE, JUST THE STAFF! HE'S A MYSTERY OF THE UNIVERSE, JEEZ!) and me still procrastinating on my three characters + being paranoid over a single accident with stupid Google Chrome. That's basically it XD

Reactions: GreenSea
I'm thinking someone like this - w -

images

I'm thinking someone like this - w -

images

Dyaaaamn, now that's one adorable munchkin! (But please don't go breaking off the rules in the roleplay A.K.A. tell me the unnatural hair colour isn't natural XD)

WARNING: Kinda long reply post. 'K?

My problem here is that I wanted it to open those profile cards whenever a person clicks on a link, but it goes straight to the profile and I don't want that (x~x)

Best thing to do is to copy paste what everyone else put for their character sheet directly into the post, and hide it with spoilers. For example, mine could be
Code:
Infinity - Yuuko Shimizu
[spoiler][tabs][tab=General Characteristics]
Full name: Yuuko Shimizu (Shimizu Yuuko)

Nickname: Yuuko mainly, sometimes called Shimi

Sexuality: Pansexual/Bisexual

Birthday: 31, December, some year 15 years before this takes place

Zodiac sign: Capricorn
[/tab][tab=Appearance]

Height: 5'2", somewhat short

Weight: 105 lbs.

Figure: Short, skinny. Not really curvey being younger, also chest is completely flat.

Hair style and hair colour: Light brown hair tied in a ponytail behind her head, reaching to her shoulders.

Eye type and eye colour: Blue eyes, normal plain eyes.

Clothing by choice: When not wearing the uniform, Yuuko often wears simple shirts and skirts as well. For ecchi purposes, she prefers girly colors like pink for undergarments, but due to being flat chested, often does not wear a bra. She'll wear dresses for special events, and likes ribbons and the like. She wears her normal school uniform with no alterations.
[/tab][tab=History]
Biography: Yuuko was raised as the only daughter of a wealthy japanese couple, who were always busy and placed work and business before family. As a result, Yuuko was raised primarily by maids her parents hired for that purpose. She never really knew her parents, and ended up becoming quite anti social throughout grade school and up. When she was 12, her parents upfront paid for every year at Joshikiru Koukou, where she lived in the dorms for 3 years up till now.

Personality: Yuuko is a quiet, shy girl, who tends to worry about others but does nothing to show it. She only has a few friends, but nobody close, preferring instead to focus on her schoolwork, since that keeps her occupied. She doesn't know how to talk to others that well either, and can come off as rude sometimes, but she only ever means well.

Personal philosophies: Yuuko tends to view that everyone should be treated the same, no matter what, and hates it when people are looked down upon for any reason. She also loathes bullies, and people that are rude and mean to others.

[/tab][/tab=Preferences]
Weapon of choice: Yuuko fights using a battle staff, made out of an extremely hard wood, the inner core is a thin diamond rode making the entire staff almost unbreakable. The tips are slightly weighted, enough that she can still wield it cleanly, but the extra weight makes each hit that much more potent.

In her second year of school, she had two alterations made. First, the staff slides into itself in the middle, cutting the length in half, purely to make it easier for her to carry around. Second, one end can fold out into a sharp, diamond edged bladed tip. This allows her to turn her staff into a spear, although she's had more practice with it in staff mode and tends to use that more.

Martial arts: Yuuko has taken a few martial art classes, settling on Taekwan do as her personal favorite (a korean martial art). Taekwan do is a slower martial art, focused on powerful punches and kicks from a variety of stances, as well as jumping kicks. However, being physically small and more frail, she prefers to fight with her staff whenever possible.

Extra club: Yuuko plays in a music club, and is quite adept with the piano and violin. She has also tried getting into the acting club, but is usually to shy to show up to the auditions.

Job: Too young to have one, and she receives small spending allowances from her parents every month.
[/tab][/tabs][/spoiler]

and it would appear as

Infinity - Yuuko Shimizu

• Full name: Yuuko Shimizu (Shimizu Yuuko)

• Height: 5'2", somewhat short

Figure: Short, skinny. Not really curvey being younger, also chest is completely flat.

Hair style and hair colour: Light brown hair tied in a ponytail behind her head, reaching to her shoulders.

Clothing by choice: When not wearing the uniform, Yuuko often wears simple shirts and skirts as well. For ecchi purposes, she prefers girly colors like pink for undergarments, but due to being flat chested, often does not wear a bra. She'll wear dresses for special events, and likes ribbons and the like. She wears her normal school uniform with no alterations.

• Biography: Yuuko was raised as the only daughter of a wealthy japanese couple, who were always busy and placed work and business before family. As a result, Yuuko was raised primarily by maids her parents hired for that purpose. She never really knew her parents, and ended up becoming quite anti social throughout grade school and up. When she was 12, her parents upfront paid for every year at Joshikiru Koukou, where she lived in the dorms for 3 years up till now.

Personality: Yuuko is a quiet, shy girl, who tends to worry about others but does nothing to show it. She only has a few friends, but nobody close, preferring instead to focus on her schoolwork, since that keeps her occupied. She doesn't know how to talk to others that well either, and can come off as rude sometimes, but she only ever means well.

Personal philosophies: Yuuko tends to view that everyone should be treated the same, no matter what, and hates it when people are looked down upon for any reason. She also loathes bullies, and people that are rude and mean to others.

If you want it to click and show someone else's post directly, it's not possible, other than linking directly to it :P

Dyaaaamn, now that's one adorable munchkin! (But please don't go breaking off the rules in the roleplay A.K.A. tell me the unnatural hair colour isn't natural XD)
okay o 3 o it isn't natural X,3

Do we make our character sheets on here, or are you going to make a sign up thread?

@Annie

That moment when you find the perfect character....

say hello to Oreki, your loli tsundere <33

fdgdfgdg1.jpg

Best thing to do is to copy paste what everyone else put for their character sheet directly into the post, and hide it with spoilers. For example, mine could be
Code:
Infinity - Yuuko Shimizu
[spoiler][tabs][tab=General Characteristics]
Full name: Yuuko Shimizu (Shimizu Yuuko)

[/tab][tab=Appearance]

Height: 5'2", somewhat short

[/tab][tab=History]
Biography: Yuuko was raised as the only daughter of a wealthy japanese couple, who were always busy and placed work and business before family. As a result, Yuuko was raised primarily by maids her parents hired for that purpose. She never really knew her parents, and ended up becoming quite anti social throughout grade school and up. When she was 12, her parents upfront paid for every year at Joshikiru Koukou, where she lived in the dorms for 3 years up till now.

[/tab][/tab=Preferences]
Weapon of choice: Yuuko fights using a battle staff, made out of an extremely hard wood, the inner core is a thin diamond rode making the entire staff almost unbreakable. The tips are slightly weighted, enough that she can still wield it cleanly, but the extra weight makes each hit that much more potent.

In her second year of school, she had two alterations made. First, the staff slides into itself in the middle, cutting the length in half, purely to make it easier for her to carry around. Second, one end can fold out into a sharp, diamond edged bladed tip. This allows her to turn her staff into a spear, although she's had more practice with it in staff mode and tends to use that more.

Martial arts: Yuuko has taken a few martial art classes, settling on Taekwan do as her personal favorite (a korean martial art). Taekwan do is a slower martial art, focused on powerful punches and kicks from a variety of stances, as well as jumping kicks. However, being physically small and more frail, she prefers to fight with her staff whenever possible.

Extra club: Yuuko plays in a music club, and is quite adept with the piano and violin. She has also tried getting into the acting club, but is usually to shy to show up to the auditions.

Job: Too young to have one, and she receives small spending allowances from her parents every month.
[/tab][/tabs][/spoiler]

and it would appear as

Infinity - Yuuko Shimizu

• Full name: Yuuko Shimizu (Shimizu Yuuko)

• Height: 5'2", somewhat short

• Biography: Yuuko was raised as the only daughter of a wealthy japanese couple, who were always busy and placed work and business before family. As a result, Yuuko was raised primarily by maids her parents hired for that purpose. She never really knew her parents, and ended up becoming quite anti social throughout grade school and up. When she was 12, her parents upfront paid for every year at Joshikiru Koukou, where she lived in the dorms for 3 years up till now.

If you want it to click and show someone else's post directly, it's not possible, other than linking directly to it :P
Actually, I had thought the linking of the character sheets ever since the beginning and hadn't had any problems with it ever since (^~^)'' I was talking about the profile cards you see when you click on a person's nickname right NEXT to their post. I can't use any links for it, so yeah. That's basically my problem, haha, but still thanks for the idea about thee CS thingy~ (Although I'm more glad with linking to the posts.)
P.S.: I'm really sorry for mentioning this again, but the first section of the Preferences category is necessary to fill, since we must know what your character's weapon/s is/are, her fighting style A.K.A. martial arts she trains and if she attends any extra club. I'm serious, those are NECESSARY to fill. Sorry for bothering you with that... *doesn't delete* *screams out ''YOLOOOOOO''*
okay o 3 o it isn't natural X,3
Glad to hear that ~(^w^)~ Although, I personally am a fan of brightly dyed hair, haha (without dying my own, though XD).

Do we make our character sheets on here, or are you going to make a sign up thread?

@Annie
The sign-ups have been up for much over a week XD Here they are:
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/joshikiru-koukou-sign-ups.61859/#post-1433301

How did I miss that....
th

But I posted it here two times(now they're three~). Don't worry, you have plenty of time anyway! Right? Plus, I still have three characters to work on(but am too lazy to finish even one (x~x)), so you're doing a much better job than me XD

Are uniforms up? (Just in case I'm blind and didn't see them)

Are uniforms up? (Just in case I'm blind and didn't see them)

Ah, no, no. It's just me being lazy at the beginning, claiming that ''the tailors aren't ready with the new uniforms, will publish them at the beginning of the school year if they are approved by the principal and will get a count for the students'' or something like that XD You might want to read the notices beforehand, haha, as I find them rather funny or absurd to read~

Status
Not open for further replies.