Demon Slaying All-Girls School, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So exactly what do you want me to draw again? I will attempt it as soon as possible. ^^

So exactly what do you want me to draw again? I will attempt it as soon as possible. ^^

Well, I'd suggest you first off draw your own characters for this roleplay, if you intend on drawing them. If you're bored or wonder what to draw, you can try to draw some of the demons. But keep in mind that not many of them are in a humanoid form. If you want to try, you could attempt drawing the school. Like I mentioned, I don't need much help with the drawings and it's all your decision, so don't push yourself or anything like that! It's not your job, it's not an obligation and you don't have to force yourself to do that or finish much sooner than you'd like. And I will also wait for people to request character drawings, so if there are any requests, you could try them out too~

I already started my character sheet /-\ and i will try to draw my character after that but when it comes to the demons, do you want me to draw random demons or are their specific ones you want me to draw.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
OH SNAP IT IS IN!

Reactions: Annie
I already started my character sheet /-\ and i will try to draw my character after that but when it comes to the demons, do you want me to draw random demons or are their specific ones you want me to draw.
That's great! I'll be looking forward to the sheet! (^u^) And the demons can be random ones, but different types, as there are a lot of variations. But, of course, I will draw some drawings myself and if you really decide to help and draw some too, I'll of course include them and give you credit for them.
OH SNAP IT IS IN!
Well, I'm glad you seem motivated about it (^o^) (At least that's how I see caps XD Or enraged? (°O°))

Reactions: GreenSea
For the Character Sheet is there any Weapon that isn't allowed?

I'm sure god modded weapons, but otherwise I dunno :o

Also my cs is done

For the Character Sheet is there any Weapon that isn't allowed?
I'm sure god modded weapons, but otherwise I dunno :o

Also my cs is done

All sorts of weapons are allowed, so there are absolutely no restrictions on that! But they all work the same as real weapons, so ''An enormous scythe that can pierce through iron and kill all living beings with the slightest slash'' isn't something that works with the roleplay. And I'll be waiting for the sheet, as well as check Infinity's one~

P.S.: I have already added a rule about GMing, so I'm sure you've guessed that.

All sorts of weapons are allowed, so there are absolutely no restrictions on that! But they all work the same as real weapons, so ''An enormous scythe that can pierce through iron and kill all living beings with the slightest slash'' isn't something that works with the roleplay. And I'll be waiting for the sheet, as well as check Infinity's one~

P.S.: I have already added a rule about GMing, so I'm sure you've guessed that.
so a person can just be walking around with a gun at all time? o3o all the decisions make this hard for me xD

so a person can just be walking around with a gun at all time? o3o all the decisions make this hard for me xD
Yup, that's a thing with the students there! I'm inspired to even write a song about this roleplay and gigantic weaponry~ But I don't feel the same way as you do with the decisions and all, since I'm trying to keep up with my characters from before 3 years for this XD So, they're basically planned, but I am simply too lazy to write about them (>^<)"

Yup, that's a thing with the students there! I'm inspired to even write a song about this roleplay and gigantic weaponry~ But I don't feel the same way as you do with the decisions and all, since I'm trying to keep up with my characters from before 3 years for this XD So, they're basically planned, but I am simply too lazy to write about them (>^<)"

Gigantic weaponry.. hmm... OMFG THANK YOU I GOT IT!

Gigantic weaponry.. hmm... OMFG THANK YOU I GOT IT!
Let me guess? Is it... a bazooka? A cannon? OR A SHIP WITH BAZOOKAS AND CANNONS? (°O°) I dunno, whenever I say or write ''big'', I either imagine explosions or O.T.N.s.

Let me guess? Is it... a bazooka? A cannon? OR A SHIP WITH BAZOOKAS AND CANNONS? (°O°) I dunno, whenever I say or write ''big'', I either imagine explosions or O.T.N.s.

Clouds Buster Sword from Final Fantasy, Something similar to it atleast
2213870720_0ef46372bd.jpg

Oooh, awesome! At least I know someone here has taste in weaponry~ *am a huge melee fan, especially love sharp weapons*

Would the characters Walk around with them the entire time? o.o

Would the characters Walk around with them the entire time? o.o
Depends on whether they prefer to be safe or not~ Who knows, a demon or a pervert could jump at them any time! (Aren't those two the exact same thing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.